H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
    These were the Yamnaya warriors: men who raided nearby tribes and kidnapped their women, all the way up to their Viking descendants. The incels would have been the types staying back in the village and doing menial tasks while the men with more dopamine who were perhaps similar in terms of their physical attributes decided this was not satisfying. So the true builders of civilization were the marauders with higher levels of dopamine. These are the types the incels envy and despise.
    Actually Yamnaya were metrically uglier than the people they killed off lol. The Neolithic + WHG mix was probably very good looking. A nice balance of robust and gracile features. And the yamnayas were the inceloid rapists. I think you have some basement dweller view of what an incel is lol. The average man is an incel if going just by looks, women rated 80 percent of men as being ugly in one study, and top 20 percent as attractive.

And incel is basically anyone who is 5/10 normie but refuses to play his beta simp role. If you’re talking sub 5s, those below 5/10, then those are the most crazy and aggressive dudes I ever talked to(go on incel forums) and it’s because they been treated like shit their entire lives. Think school blaster types.

Last Online
    02-05-2022 @ 04:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    75% Spanish 25% German
    Ancestry
    Spanish and German
    Country
    Uruguay
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    Actually Yamnaya were metrically uglier than the people they killed off lol. The Neolithic + WHG mix was probably very good looking. A nice balance of robust and gracile features. And the yamnayas were the inceloid rapists. I think you have some basement dweller view of what an incel is lol. The average man is an incel if going just by looks, women rated 80 percent of men as being ugly in one study, and top 20 percent as attractive.

And incel is basically anyone who is 5/10 normie but refuses to play his beta simp role. If you’re talking sub 5s, those below 5/10, then those are the most crazy and aggressive dudes I ever talked to(go on incel forums) and it’s because they been treated like shit their entire lives. Think school blaster types.
    The Yamnaya may have been "uglier" than those they conquered, but they still conquered them. There is something very admirable in the courage and tenacity of this group of people who pushed, pushed, pushed as far as possible, mercilessly taking as many women as possible along their path. This is in stark contrast to "our" sedentary perspective, which, well, would have been very maladaptive in those times. The civilization brought forth by the descendants of these warriors created a high standard of living allowing subpar men to breed (we see this today with dysgenics), and it is with the proliferation of this subaltern type (the incel/schizoid), and in this social vacuum with pandemics and other historical anomalies, that the incels thrive. The issue isn't so much with the difficulties they have encountered, but rather with the way they frame the world (a combination of being neurodivergent and lacking motivation*). The world of the Yamnaya was relatively speaking far more brutal - and there was no room for complaining.

I've studied these types and they believe genetics is destiny**. I think we can mold our destiny through will-power. Look at my namesake. He was a scrawny gamer and decided... he wanted to "conquer" the world. He put his mind to bodybuilding and left a legacy, though tragically his life was ended by a congenital heart defect. But still, his starting point was exactly where these incels were and after a couple of years he had more than enough women.

*This is in contrast to the Elon Musk neurodivergent subtype, high in dopamine. These guys are NOT Musk.
    **Those low in dopamine/motivation could arguably be said to be genetically inferior. So perhaps there is truth to the incel belief, but this is more mental than physical.

Last Online
    02-05-2022 @ 04:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    75% Spanish 25% German
    Ancestry
    Spanish and German
    Country
    Uruguay
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

The Zyzz meme videos vs. "anti-toxic masculinty" on Youtube are hilarious. I didn't know there were so many. Here's another one (since the one posted earlier by someone actually was motivational for my Christmas Eve workout).

Banned
    Last Online
    08-15-2023 @ 12:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Ethnicity
    Beach-Slavic
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Keto-Atlantid
    Hero
    The guy I become when I do NoFap
    Religion
    Traditional women
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 330

1 Not allowed!

I literally almost snapped at some manlet at my work the other day because of his passive aggressive attitude. But then I realized I’m 195 cm and I’m better than that
    just give him the stare, constantly ....crush his spirit

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,946
    Given: 12,164

1 Not allowed!

Height is just way more important

If you have an above average face and body, being average or below average height will kill all attraction for women (Taylor Lautner is 5'8" 1/2)

However if you have an average face and average body, but you are above average in height, especially in the 6ft sweet spot (of which only 15% of US males are in), it is very unlikely you will be rejected

Supporting Stats (Check Scientific Black Pill):
    94+% of women will reject a man solely for him being "too short"
    90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4"
    65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7"
    50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" (Average height for a man in the US is 5'9")
    14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10"
    1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6'

If you have an average face you can get by if you are tall enough

However if you are just at the average height your face can't make up for much

Women want to feel like they are being dominated and protected, you'll often hear women say they want to "look up" when they have to kiss. If you can't give a woman that experience it doesn't really matter if you have a 7/10 face, you'll still struggle (depending on your height)

I'd much rather be a 6' guy with a 4/10 face, than a 5'7" guy with a 7/10 faceAttachment 111145

https://imgur.com/a/IjVB22h

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,134
    Given: 9,065

1 Not allowed!

Stupid gay ass tall fags, they are taking us all the women.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information