~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,046

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Trump is not even our current President. Many would leave because our country has gone to pot with Brandon and his Negress side kick Kamalah .
    I remember paying just 30 bucks to fill up my gas tank (a day like today) , now I have to pay 50. Astonishing what a stolen election and Libtard policies can do to a country in just a year.
    Last edited by SilverKnight; 12-01-2021 at 04:25 AM.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    Today @ 11:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,291
    Given: 9,869

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I never said they are slaves. We are all 'slaves' of a system to a degree, it is just more pronounced in America. How come they pay minimal taxes? Social benefits in Western European countries are mostly abused by non-Europeans and then by eastern and south eastern European immigrants. Are they not?
    No, on the contrary, its more pronounced in Europe, if we comapare it with USA. You know very hard to see americans as "slaves" if they have more human rights and pay much lower taxes than europeans. In Europe the state take your 1/4 or 1/3 salary from you, to fund the millions of freeloader vermins, minorites, migrants etc who don't want to work, and after that the government steal the remnant taxes. Just ask this crazy alcoholist Juncker and his friends from Brussels, why did they change Luxemburg to tax haven.

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Your signature ... what do you mean by 100% capitalism and 0% liberalism? Liberalism in a social or economic sense? If social sense, to have 100% private ownership in a globalized world and 0% liberalism is almost not possible. All extreme social (I don't mean social capitalistic society like we have today but those where everything is state owned) based economies were all what right wingers would want. Social Nationalism and commy countries. Minus religion when it comes to communism and to a social nationalism to a degree. They were based on people and people's connection to a country. In modern globalized capitalistic societies you have all kind of people moving all over to work. Borders are broken for the sake of profit of few.
    I don't see any 0% liberalism in my signature, it's 100% capitalism and liberalism. I support the minimal taxes, the weak state, and more human rights including gun permit and such things what doesn't exist in Europe. The american economical and political system is much better than european social democracies.

Senior Member WhatsGoingOnBigGuy's Avatar
    Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 06:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Baltic, Romance, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z92
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 65

0 Not allowed!

The only advantages of living in the US as opposed to Europe are the first and second amendments and some other constitutionalist aspects momentarily holding back the tide of globalist tyranny until they've finally replaced enough of the population to throw it out all together. The social fabric is nonexistent, the border is completely open, major cities are being terrorized by black crime on a scale not seen in 30 years, public education is pure atheist tranny garbage, white people are second class citizens having COVID relief denied to them based on race, massive investment firms are hoarding real estate, the food is full of seed oils and soy, etc. Literally a trash country.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 3,544

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I don't think that americans are working more hour than europeans, and the problem with the public healthcare system is you have nothing to do with others health. The free healthcare does not incentive to healthier life, in Europe tons of people are alcoholist and smoke tobacco, i have talked with many non europeans about drinking alcohol and basically the normal european alcohol amount is alcoholism everywhere outside of Europe. Another thing is the condition of hospitals is much worse in Europe, because the state don't even care about it, there are no competitors. In USA the hospitals are working as companies, and they are competing with each other for the patients, that's why these hospitals have a higher quality.
    You speak out of the blue, biased because your ideological views. Some data to support your claims?

And Hungary is an ultra right wing paradise no?. Isn't so worderful as you had imagined?

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

No, on the contrary, its more pronounced in Europe, if we comapare it with USA. You know very hard to see americans as "slaves" if they have more human rights and pay much lower taxes than europeans. In Europe the state take your 1/4 or 1/3 salary from you, to fund the millions of freeloader vermins, minorites, migrants etc who don't want to work, and after that the government steal the remnant taxes. Just ask this crazy alcoholist Juncker and his friends from Brussels, why did they change Luxemburg to tax haven.
    While initally taxes may seem higher in Europe compared to the USA that is not really the case as explained in the following link. You forgot about various social benefits like child benefits and so on which are much better in Europe. You see things through the eyes of a teenager and not through the eyes of a working married mother.
    https://www.companow.com/us-vs-franc...he-most-taxes/

Corporate tax is much higher in the US than it is in Europe. But that is expected since startups in the US get a lot of money to become successful so they don't complain that much as they should. It's all the same in the end with a different take on it.

The US healthcare quality sucks ass. It has to be said. It's good when you have some terminal illness that can be cured only in the US and in few other places in the world.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DublqkOSBBA&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNla9nyRMmQ&t=0s

I don't see any 0% liberalism in my signature, it's 100% capitalism and liberalism. I support the minimal taxes, the weak state, and more human rights including gun permit and such things what doesn't exist in Europe. The american economical and political system is much better than european social democracies.
    My mistake. I guess I hallucinated. I personally am for strict gun control. Gun laws that exist in the US are needed there. I agree with them. It is now a mongrel country made up of everyone and everything and is not safe country to walk outside at night. In homogeneous countries ran by people of European descent you can walk at night freely without any fear. I guess weak gun control is needed in Hungary too because of Gypsies. As the time goes it would be needed in the Western Europe too.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,291
    Given: 9,869

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    You speak out of the blue, biased because your ideological views. Some data to support your claims?
    What kind of data? Have you ever been to private hospital? It has 100 times much greater quality than a public hospital.

And Hungary is an ultra right wing paradise no?. Isn't so worderful as you had imagined?
    Hungary is pretty wonderful, the structure of hungarian economy is the the closest to american economy system. Orbán is not perfect, but much better than western politicians. His economy policy is the most liberal in EU:

Good news the election is in the next year and the opposition candidate is such right winger like Orbán with more liberal economy ideas, and he promised the privatization too, which means Hungary will be such entrepreneur and investor paradise what it was after the fall of communism. The Fidesz (Orbán's party) owns the public assets but this gonna be in the peoples hands soon. The only weakness of hungarian economy is we have no euro, but we will have soon because the opposition coalition promised it too.
    Another good thing, Hungary is very close to the developing countries like Ukraine and West Balkans, and Orbán is already laying the groundwork there for hungarian companies and oligarchs who are allies of russian mafia. What do you think why everyone wants Ukraine? It's the last big free prey and it's ready for western colonization if we kick ivans out from Donbass. Just imagine it: 45 million cheap worker, very large and cheap agricultural lands, cheap industry, the coastal Ukraine will be good tourist place, tons of gas and other resources. This whole region is like California before the gold rush, and it will be good for ukrainians too because of significant western investments.
    Earlier i was thinking about to move to Bayern to my grand parents, but later i realized it makes no sense, because the real business is here in Budapest and the eastern regions.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

On the bright side of things.. let these sorry ass cry babies leave America, we don't need their sorry asses here anyways, they can FUCK OFF to Europe, ASIA or what ever communist tyrannical dump they want to live in .
    Silverknight

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    On the bright side of things.. let these sorry ass cry babies leave America, we don't need their sorry asses here anyways, they can FUCK OFF to Europe, ASIA or what ever communist tyrannical dump they want to live in .
    I see you're not only a good american, but a perfect trump-american.
    Congrats.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What kind of data? Have you ever been to private hospital? It has 100 times much greater quality than a public hospital.
    Maybe in your country, but not here.

Hungary is pretty wonderful, the structure of hungarian economy is the the closest to american economy system. Orbán is not perfect, but much better than western politicians. His economy policy is the most liberal in EU:

Good news the election is in the next year and the opposition candidate is such right winger like Orbán with more liberal economy ideas, and he promised the privatization too, which means Hungary will be such entrepreneur and investor paradise what it was after the fall of communism. The Fidesz (Orbán's party) owns the public assets but this gonna be in the peoples hands soon. The only weakness of hungarian economy is we have no euro, but we will have soon because the opposition coalition promised it too.
    Another good thing, Hungary is very close to the developing countries like Ukraine and West Balkans, and Orbán is already laying the groundwork there for hungarian companies and oligarchs who are allies of russian mafia. What do you think why everyone wants Ukraine? It's the last big free prey and it's ready for western colonization if we kick ivans out from Donbass. Just imagine it: 45 million cheap worker, very large and cheap agricultural lands, cheap industry, the coastal Ukraine will be good tourist place, tons of gas and other resources. This whole region is like California before the gold rush, and it will be good for ukrainians too because of significant western investments.
    Earlier i was thinking about to move to Bayern to my grand parents, but later i realized it makes no sense, because the real business is here in Budapest and the eastern regions.
    And it will be springtime all the year too.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I see you're not only a good american, but a perfect trump-american.
    Congrats.
    We need to cleanse this nation from all of the traitor democrats by voting them out of existence/ power Nov 3rd 2022 and then send all of those rats to federal prison for high treason.
    Silverknight

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information