Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,415
    Given: 13,128

3 Not allowed!

The US is only attractive to people whose only purpose in life is money... well, and pussy too. But you can also get all the pussy you want in Europe so it's a no brainer. When I worked at an american company I learned that my US colleagues had to do mandatory overtime like WTF? Thanks but I pass.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    1. I like. Guns are vital to the preservation of liberty. There will be some gun violence where there are guns, but I can accept that, and so can most Americans. At any rate, gun violence is far more connected to the dissolution of community and the family. As has been said before, where were all these mass shootings in the '50s?

2. Conspiracy theories can be very healthy. Those who wait for the "gatekeepers of truth" to approve something before they will countenance it are fools. Americans don't think our country is the only free one in the world. But we are free in a way that the rest of you really don't understand (see point #1). We're used to self-reliance and making our own way in the world, for better or worse, without a nanny government running around behind us cleaning up all our spills and making sure we do everything just the way they like it.

3. This is all we've ever known. Perfectly healthy. We were put on this Earth to work and to suffer. Too much ease makes you soft, lazy, and evil.

4. Again, all I've ever known. I can handle it. My fate is not in the hands of the healthcare industry anyway. I will die when it is my time to die.

5. ??
    1) guns are useless against nukes and tanks

2) It's foolish for average people to trust their own judgment on complex topics over the consensus of experts who've dedicated their entire lives to a field

3) Unless you're self-employed, you're just toiling away to enrich soft, lazy, evil people who reap the bulk of the profits off your labor

4) It's all you've over known because short-sighted medical industry oligarchs want it that way
    Last edited by Fincher; 11-28-2021 at 02:59 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think we should unironically let AI take over 90% of jobs once the technology is advanced enough and pay people living wages to pursue their passions other than crunching numbers, cleaning toilets and making other people more money. You'd have to be thoroughly brainwashed to not see that as a worthwhile societal goal

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,875
    Given: 16,891

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Americans are genetic peasants who think going to college will magically transform a frog into a prince. America is not a country it is just a business.

This speech is so 1000% true

love the scene

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    I think we should unironically let AI take over 90% of jobs once the technology is advanced enough and pay people living wages to pursue their passions other than crunching numbers, cleaning toilets and making other people more money. You'd have to be thoroughly brainwashed to not see that as a worthwhile societal goal
    Being productive, needed, occupied is a essential part in life and nothing negative, its natural.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Being productive, needed, occupied is a essential part in life and nothing negative, its natural.
    There are more fulfilling ways to meet that need than doing menial work. You could take of your family, raise kids, volunteer, decorate/attend to your home, pursue personal projects, etc.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There are more fulfilling ways to meet that need than doing menial work. You could take of your family, raise kids, volunteer, decorate/attend to your home, pursue personal projects, etc.
    Ideal but not real.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,584
    Given: 3,544

0 Not allowed!

America's a playground compared to Europe if you're upper middle class. You can buy a mcmansion with a pool and 3 cars out in the middle of nowhere, taxes are lower, your job covers your healthcare expenses, etc.
    10 percent of the richest people in the United States own almost 70 percent of the country’s total wealth. As of Q1 of 2021, the top 10 percent held 69.8 percent of total U.S. net worth (which is the value of all assets a person holds minus all their liabilities).

The top 1 percent held about half of that wealth – 32.1 percent, while the next 9 percent held approximately another half at 37.7 percent. The bottom 50 percent of U.S. residents only held 2 percent of all of U.S. wealth. As recently as 2011, that number was as low as 0.4 percent, caused by the downswing of the Great Recession.

Source: Federal reserve Bank of St. Louis
    https://www.statista.com/chart/19635...les-in-the-us/

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,584
    Given: 3,544

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    1. I like. Guns are vital to the preservation of liberty. There will be some gun violence where there are guns, but I can accept that, and so can most Americans. At any rate, gun violence is far more connected to the dissolution of community and the family. As has been said before, where were all these mass shootings in the '50s?

2. Conspiracy theories can be very healthy. Those who wait for the "gatekeepers of truth" to approve something before they will countenance it are fools. Americans don't think our country is the only free one in the world. But we are free in a way that the rest of you really don't understand (see point #1). We're used to self-reliance and making our own way in the world, for better or worse, without a nanny government running around behind us cleaning up all our spills and making sure we do everything just the way they like it.

3. This is all we've ever known. Perfectly healthy. We were put on this Earth to work and to suffer. Too much ease makes you soft, lazy, and evil.

4. Again, all I've ever known. I can handle it. My fate is not in the hands of the healthcare industry anyway. I will die when it is my time to die.

5. ??
    A sketch of a script for my next movie, a parody , 'American working-class hero'.

Joe is a normal white-collar worker. He lives in a house with his family, wife and two little daughters, and his mother, widow.
    He works 12 hours per day, 6 days a week. Never had vacations and he's good with that, he's a good american and has a mortgage to pay.
    But now he's temporary jobless. The american corporation he worked for has outsourced his job, along with many others, to India.
    Times are hard and american owners of corporation seek more benefits, like good american patriots they are, paying lesser wages in India.

So now Joe and his family have no medical insurance, no income and he's looking for a new job.

A sunny day he's walking the city with his mother. They take the underground and then... a deranged man appears in the station carrying an automatic weapon and shooting everyone on sight!!
    Another mass shooting in the land of the armed and spoiled.

Panic, confussion, everybody running for their lifes. And then Joe's mother falls down, she's been wounded in the abdomen and she's losing a lot of blood.

Ambulances arrive but Joe don't get one for his mother, he has no insurance, no income and he can't afford it.
    Joe's Mother die in his arms. Joe can't afford either to bury his mother cause he has no insurance, no income and buries are terribly expensive.
    He takes every identification form his mother's body and leaves her in the dirty and bloodstained ground.

Joe goes back home with a horse's depression but day is not over yet and things are going to be worse, far worse...

Joe enters home thinking how to tell his family about the 'disappearance' of his mother, but there's no need. His little daughters, in shock, come running towards him crying like desperates.

Mummy caught COVID and fell unconscious in the Walmart!. They took her to the hospital, in an ambulance!!!

Damn it!! How is that possible? thinks Joe.
    He and his wife don't believe in COVID existance and they refused to be vaccinated. COVID is a farce, an orchestration of corrupt elites to get population vaccinated with a microchip and thus control everybody's mind!! It's what QAnon says so it has to be true.

Obscure and painful thoughts cross joe's mind like merciless hammer blows.
    No insurance, no income, ambulance, hospital, mortgage... big receipts he won't be able to pay.
    Jobless, homeless, orphan who abondoned his mother on the ground, wife with a evil microchip in her blood and surely they will take his daughters and they will vaccinate them too.

What can a good american do in this extreme situation?

Suddenly joe raises his head and his eyes and attention get caught by the present his family gave him for his last birthday, hung above the TV.

An amazing machine gun capable of firing 500 bullets per minute.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Panamanian
    Ethnicity
    Mulato Colonial
    Ancestry
    Canarian Islanders, West African, Panamanian Natives
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    E-M78
    mtDNA
    A2
    Taxonomy
    Pardo: Atlanto Med + minor Berid + Sudanid + residual Centralid
    Politics
    Right wing populism
    Hero
    General Pinochet, General Torrijos, Donald Trump
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,296
    Given: 5,657

3 Not allowed!

I don't like anglo culture, the food is horribly sweet, the EEUU only are a bit less progressive compared Western Europe
    The women are difficult to treat.

I prefer my Third Worlds Country or even other Third World country More conservative than the country where I live.

The somewhat low taxes and free gun ownership ate the only good things of America
    A favor de la Unión del Caribe Hispano: Cuba, República Dominicana, Puerto Rico y Panamá

Mi mapa de Ancestros hace 4500 años atras

Como buen panameño tengo: genetica española, aborigen guanche, judia sefardita, amerindia y negra lo unico exotico
    es el asiatico oriental debido a un bisabuelo chino

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information