Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    lol @ Magnus Carlsen looking Italian.

His face looks far too autistic to be southern European.

Such a swarthy family.

I guess pigmented Northern European Brunns are smarter than Italians then according to OP:

and Icelandic-Slavo-Balkanite-Caucasus master race(Iceland for most chess GMs per capita, Russia, Ukraine, Armenia for highest average rating among their top 10).

Of all the blonde Norwegian chess GMs I found in the top 10, all of them had a higher rating than Italy's top 10 average. Also, the best chess player in Hungary(an overwhelmingly dark nation) is Nordic looking(atleast for OP standards, in reality he looks like a central Euro rather than N Euro regardless of his pigmentation). Of course, anyone who wastes so much time and effort becoming a chess GM is an absolute dumbass regardless of genius IQ, because all the real geniuses get into business to make real money for themselves or science to better humanity, and as dumb as Italians are, they aren't dumber than Armenians, but again, showing the extent of big brain Med logic.

Hey... half human being and half European

What about to post the pics of the most important chess champions ever ?

Anyway.. there is no chess champion in the list of great European geniuses..and there is no need to explain why..

PS... I'm still waiting the list of the great European geniuses with blonde hair ( not light brown permited) and nordic facial traits..

20% of Europeans have blonde hair ( and nordic facial traits ).. there are at least 250 great european geniuses... Stating this, blondes great European geniuses should be 50

20 % of them were mathematicians, 10% musicians.. 20% scientist, 15% artists ( painters sculptors ), 10% architects engineers 15% philosophers and writers , 10% politicians, military explorer ect ect..
    Last edited by renaissance12; 12-01-2021 at 07:42 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Die Edele Bohne View Post
    Because of the Vikings Southern Italy isn't Muslim anymore. If I was Italian I would be at least a bit thankfull.
    Being a viking was an occupation...

There weren't any people called Vikings. Scandinavia was inhabited by Norwegians, Danes, and Swedes (and Finns and Lapps if you want to be more inclusive). Those were the ethnic groups oin Scandinavia in the dark ages.

Most Scandinavians were farmers or fishermen or craftsmen. And a number of young men joined groups of vikings and went on viking raids for loot and slaves in other parts of Scandinavia or places outside of Scandinavia.

The norse arrived in south Italy were not Vikings..

Many don't even seem to grasp that "viking" is a *job description*, meaning basically "raider". The Norse movements in that era included Vikings, traders, and some outright migration, with a lot of mixing and gray area. (I.e., some traiders raided, some migrants traded, etc.)

Last Online
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Hey... half human being and half European

What about to post the pics of the most important chess champions ever ?

Anyway.. there is no chess champion in the list of great European geniuses..and there is no need to explain why..

PS... I'm still waiting the list of the great European geniuses with blonde hair ( not light brown permited) and nordic facial traits..

20% of Europeans have blonde hair ( and nordic facial traits ).. there are at least 250 great european geniuses... Stating this, blondes great European geniuses should be 50

20 % of them were mathematicians, 10% musicians.. 20% scientist, 15% artists ( painters sculptors ), 10% architects engineers 15% philosophers and writers , 10% politicians, military explorer ect ect..
    Tfw Italians find out that their nation was founded almost single-handedly by a blond Nordic man

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Saddam Hussein sought to go to battle against the hegemony of the dollar by announcing that the country would start trading oil in euros. Americans put a stop to these foolish ideas via help from their military power. All other reasons for the invasion of Iraq, were just nonsense, typical false flag ramblings.
    Pretty much similar happend with Muammar Gaddafi. He had the idea of a common currency based on a gold standard for African countries. In 1999, the Sirte Summit of African States adopted the Sirte Declaration to establish the African Union. Its aim was to create a free trade area within Africa, like the EU, with a common currency, like the euro, which all African Union countries would only use to trade. Gaddafi’s project and dream of abandoning the dollar and a common African common currency ended in a Libyan civil war in which USA backed anti-Gaddafi forces put an end to the Libyan leader.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,280
    Given: 9,862

1 Not allowed!

Pretty much similar happend with Muammar Gaddafi. He had the idea of a common currency based on a gold standard for African countries. In 1999, the Sirte Summit of African States adopted the Sirte Declaration to establish the African Union. Its aim was to create a free trade area within Africa, like the EU, with a common currency, like the euro, which all African Union countries would only use to trade. Gaddafi’s project and dream of abandoning the dollar and a common African common currency ended in a Libyan civil war in which USA backed anti-Gaddafi forces put an end to the Libyan leader.
    Yeah, this american intervention was a mistake. Gaddafi was good leader of Lybia.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Yeah, this american intervention was a mistake. Gaddafi was good leader of Lybia.
    Yeah probably as good as you can have in those parts, tho I'm sure he had wronged at least one or two tribes. But goes with business I guess. Before the war, of course, the international community had to be beaten to death with stories about taking democracy to Libya, about human rights, and about the dictator who was evil to the Libyan people. In the end the removal of Gaddafi, like Saddam, led to complete anarchy, chaos, economic catastrophe, a power vacuum, and the ensuing series of moar conflicts. Sure, it was no longer of much interest to the US. political leadership once that real goal had already been achieved for them.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Tfw Italians find out that their nation was founded almost single-handedly by a blond Nordic man

Garibaldi ( an idiot who was paid by english jews ) is not in the list of the 10% great politicians, military explorer ect ect..

Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

1 Not allowed!

US. political leadership
    Do you mean this one? --->>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knesset

I think life is very easy for Israeli MoD. Do you have enemeis? No worries, you have hundreds of millions white servants, they will die for your political agenda.

Watch out for another Israel war of Usa in Iran, and a new massive wave of immigrants to europe.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,280
    Given: 9,862

3 Not allowed!

Yeah probably as good as you can have in those parts, tho I'm sure he had wronged at least one or two tribes. But goes with business I guess. Before the war, of course, the international community had to be beaten to death with stories about taking democracy to Libya, about human rights, and about the dictator who was evil to the Libyan people. In the end the removal of Gaddafi, like Saddam, led to complete anarchy, chaos, economic catastrophe, a power vacuum, and the ensuing series of moar conflicts. Sure, it was no longer of much interest to the US. political leadership once that real goal had already been achieved for them.
    I prefer democracy and human rights, but basically only whites and east asians can understand these things, third worlders can't, so Gaddafi, Assad and these dictators are very good leaders for arabs, they can keep their country in order. Democracy is not for everyone, before that the peoples need an advanced civilization level, and arabs are still in the medieval age.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information