"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,961
    Given: 10,185

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    Both. If your mom is masculine and your dad is masculine your in vitro testosterone will be off the charts and pp will be big. But it’s not only that you’re nothing but a random recombination of genes from your mom and dad. Maybe if your genes recombined better you could be taller, leaner, and bwc. But that didn’t happen
    I'm not short and I am taller than average like my parents. My parents were also very lean.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,041
    Given: 43,518

0 Not allowed!

Even relatively progressive Tunisia had this law until four years ago: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41278610

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Look I’m not trying to talk down on Arab men or something my bad about that comment. I don’t even believe that men should be at each other’s throats at this point, like some simpanzees fighting for pussy.

But you can’t deny the facts in those video. If you want the truth watch it. If you think it’s wrong give me a reply. But I doubt you will find counter evidence
    The video is interesting but I don’t agree with his viewpoints. It’s true and very problematic is cousin marriage, which is slowly dying. This practice is very harmful. However Mideast women liking White men, it really depends on the area of the Mideast. Egypt has strong colonial mentality and would readily kiss Western White asses. This has to do with Egypt being ruled by light skinned powers, heck even their monarchy had Balkan roots. This is true in North Africa where the French dominated it for a long time, they tend to be more liberal but have strong colonial mentality. Also the women there believe that white guys are less controlling and romantic. This aside from Libya, which does not show much colonial mentality. Iraq for example, being White or Westerner will only work in the non-Arab northern Iraq due to Western aide and some regions in the South, but in the other parts not really. Iraq despite being colonized by the British, it always had revolts, and the recent Western domination failed completely especially at the political level, never mind that coalition forces did suffer defeat in some regional battles. It’s very rare to find an Iraqi Arab especially Bedouin to have a colonial mindset, or where being white is worshipped. We are not Latin America or South/east Asia. The Gulf gets complex in this regard, and many of its monarchies are colonial installed at the time. Some Gulf Arabs show a colonial mindset but it’s not common as people would think. The monarchies are definitely colonized bastards but the locals no, and it depends. However many Bedouin’s and Gulf Arabs that are in the rural areas, are not nor care about Whites. Bedouin’s by their nature can not be colonized mentally due to them being wild, and it’s in their name. People of the wilderness if it refers to the Arabian tribes, since in Arabic it can also mean nomad. As for the Bedouin women they mostly prefer their own. Gulf Arab women most often prefer their own men, and see White men especially Nordic types as feminine, an Italian or Spaniard has a better chance. Although the global dominance of Western media might change that, it is not only colonization at work here but rather also media influence. East Asian men are now also liked by North African and Mideastern women due to the popularity of Korean Dramas and Anime.

I don’t want to sound offended or rude but Mideast women don’t have self hate issues that East and Southeast Asian women have, and would just like to get a white man. Even liberal Mideast women go for another Mideast man.

Ethnic Mideast men can do well with women, I have seen some Jordanian/Iraqi/Saudi Bedouin’s married to American, British, Canadian women, the children often look pseudo-Meds or with dusky skin light eyes and hair.

So the video does not capture the whole pictures.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    The video is interesting but I don’t agree with his viewpoints. It’s true and very problematic is cousin marriage, which is slowly dying. This practice is very harmful. However Mideast women liking White men, it really depends on the area of the Mideast. Egypt has strong colonial mentality and would readily kiss Western White asses. This has to do with Egypt being ruled by light skinned powers, heck even their monarchy had Balkan roots. This is true in North Africa where the French dominated it for a long time, they tend to be more liberal but have strong colonial mentality. Also the women there believe that white guys are less controlling and romantic. This aside from Libya, which does not show much colonial mentality. Iraq for example, being White or Westerner will only work in the non-Arab northern Iraq due to Western aide and some regions in the South, but in the other parts not really. Iraq despite being colonized by the British, it always had revolts, and the recent Western domination failed completely especially at the political level, never mind that coalition forces did suffer defeat in some regional battles. It’s very rare to find an Iraqi Arab especially Bedouin to have a colonial mindset, or where being white is worshipped. We are not Latin America or South/east Asia. The Gulf gets complex in this regard, and many of its monarchies are colonial installed at the time. Some Gulf Arabs show a colonial mindset but it’s not common as people would think. The monarchies are definitely colonized bastards but the locals no, and it depends. However many Bedouin’s and Gulf Arabs that are in the rural areas, are not nor care about Whites. Bedouin’s by their nature can not be colonized mentally due to them being wild, and it’s in their name. People of the wilderness if it refers to the Arabian tribes, since in Arabic it can also mean nomad. As for the Bedouin women they mostly prefer their own. Gulf Arab women most often prefer their own men, and see White men especially Nordic types as feminine, an Italian or Spaniard has a better chance. Although the global dominance of Western media might change that, it is not only colonization at work here but rather also media influence. East Asian men are now also liked by North African and Mideastern women due to the popularity of Korean Dramas and Anime.

I don’t want to sound offended or rude but Mideast women don’t have self hate issues that East and Southeast Asian women have, and would just like to get a white man. Even liberal Mideast women go for another Mideast man.

Ethnic Mideast men can do well with women, I have seen some Jordanian/Iraqi/Saudi Bedouin’s married to American, British, Canadian women, the children often look pseudo-Meds or with dusky skin light eyes and hair.

So the video does not capture the whole pictures.
    To which I would add that, regardless of how much or how little love there is for Whites throughout the MENA - like you say, it varies a lot from country-to-country, person-to-person - certainly whatever reticence or stigma there is towards mixing with Whites wouldn't remotely compare to the hell people who mix with Blacks (and maybe sometimes South Asians) would endure. (In many ways, I actually think it is shameful how, in the name of "coolness", "globalisation" and "progress", pigmentocracy is replacing/has replaced old-fashioned tribalism and ethnocentrism in much of the world).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    To which I would add that, regardless of how much or how little love there is for Whites throughout the MENA - like you say, it varies a lot from country-to-country, person-to-person - certainly whatever reticence or stigma there is towards mixing with Whites wouldn't remotely compare to the hell people who mix with Blacks (and maybe sometimes South Asians) would endure. (In many ways, I actually think it is shameful how, in the name of "coolness", "globalisation" and "progress", pigmentocracy is replacing/has replaced old-fashioned tribalism and ethnocentrism in much of the world).
    Plus also how we worry about the lack of integration of Muslim populations in Western countries on the one hand, yet accuse them of being overly deferential towards Westerners in their own countries on the other. So what is it then? Are many if not most Muslims West-haters with a maladaptive and anti-modern religion? Or are they White-worshippers too enamoured by the charms of the West? Or is the truth somewhere in between? (Most likely explanation).

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Plus also how we worry about the lack of integration of Muslim populations in Western countries on the one hand, yet accuse them of being overly deferential towards Westerners in their own countries on the other. So what is it then? Are many if not most Muslims West-haters with a maladaptive and anti-modern religion? Or are they White-worshippers too enamoured by the charms of the West? Or is the truth somewhere in between? (Most likely explanation).

The integration problem is obviously from Muslim males. The females go to college, ride German dick, rebel against their Muslim father, ect

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The integration problem is obviously from Muslim males. The females go to college, ride German dick, rebel against their Muslim father, ect
    Actually, I think you'll find Muslim men (or more accurately, men with ancestry in Muslim countries) who live in Europe marry out more than the women do.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Middle East is a complex region indeed. All race mixing is seen negative light. However it really depends on the situation. For example an Arab Sudanese who is Black would be readily accepted in intermarriage rather than say a Persian. Thus it’s not Black or White no pun intended. The main reason why Mideast women don’t intermarry is because there children will get marginalized, this regardless of race. Those who are born to Arabian fathers, don’t have problems as long they adopted the father’s culture. Two most note able historical figures who are half black was Abu Zayd Al-Hilali, and the polymath Al-Jahz.However most Bedouin’s/Arabians would like full Bedouin Arabians the best, it’s natural.

In Iraq, the ethnic groups don’t like intermarrying with one another, rarely you will find Kurd and Arab intermarriage for example. North African women are more open to dating, they date both Black and White men, and the occasional Asian. This also has to do with them being French dominated for a long time, unlike the Peninsula, which despite being colonized by the British, it was somewhat problematic for them.

It’s mostly Mideast men that intermix not Mideast women. They often do look ethnic not those that pass. Mideast women on other hand don’t intermix.

Also Mideast women are not like East/South East Asian women who have self hate and bow down to any White man, just because he is White. In many areas of the Mideast it does not work like that. Mideast women don’t have such shameful behaviour, although the video did capture some of the Egyptian women being shameful but it really has to do with the colonial mentality there. In the peninsula and Iraq, the women probably looked at guy just as a guy nothing more and nothing less. Though certain parts of Iraq especially non Bedouin areas in north might behave the same.

I agree, ethnocentrism that without hate is positive. However with globalism, many Mideas/North African women are dating Blacks, Whites, and Asians, same is true of the men. It’s complex subject but we are not like Asia far from it, nor we are colonized like North Africa or Egypt, the Egyptian woman behaviour shameful, but she is rare and more rare in the rural Bedouin areas and western Iraq. In the globalized hellhole Dubai you might see such thing but rare.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Coimbra, born and raised (old man from Santo Tirso)
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Hero
    Eru Ilúvatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,511
    Given: 4,445

0 Not allowed!

Fucking a Latina 2-3 points above your looks is sooooo cringe. Right in her fucking firm juicy ass. Crinngeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Stay in the west and don’t maximise your potential lol.
    "woooo, I use points"
    “Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects with everything else.”
    -Leonardo da Vinci
    Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    Women have hair so that you can grab them while you’re pounding from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    Don't worry Roy. We're talking about some profound unsolved problem in science of computing (computer science).
    Quote Originally Posted by solarisregvm View Post
    You sound like an authority of people who know naked portuguese people ......
    Classify Hurtuv and Family 2022
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...nd-Family-2022

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA