Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you often see repeating numbers?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Wood Elf + Pixie and Nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 4,339

7 Not allowed!

Default Do you often see repeating numbers?

Last year i went through the deepest, darkest depression i've ever experienced (it had nothing to do with the pandemic).
    It went on and on for months.
    I found myself so stuck in the mire, i truly believed there was no way out. I faced many demons, and eventually pulled myself out.
    In the middle of it all, i noticed i kept seeing triple digits. This was new to me. I first saw it on the clock. The first time it was funny, "Oh lol it's 2:22." Then the second time, i thought, oh what a coincidence. But now i see same triple digits all the time, multiple times a day, not just on clocks now. I am not searching for them. They just show up. For example, I've seen it when checking my blood pressure, or watching a movie it's on the clock in the background. My grocery bill has even been $333 or $444 many times since this began. It's weird. Eventually i searched online, and it turns out many people have experienced this. They say the numbers have meaning, a message. I don't know...
    Anyone else experience this? Would you consider it a phenomenon or High strangeness? I often wonder why i started seeing same triple digits during a very brutal spiritual battle? Maybe they are messages?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-15-2023 @ 12:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Ethnicity
    Beach-Slavic
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Keto-Atlantid
    Hero
    The guy I become when I do NoFap
    Religion
    Traditional women
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 330

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post
    Last year i went through the deepest, darkest depression i've ever experienced (it had nothing to do with the pandemic).
    It went on and on for months.
    I found myself so stuck in the mire, i truly believed there was no way out. I faced many demons, and eventually pulled myself out.
    In the middle of it all, i noticed i kept seeing triple digits. This was new to me. I first saw it on the clock. The first time it was funny, "Oh lol it's 2:22." Then the second time, i thought, oh what a coincidence. But now i see same triple digits all the time, multiple times a day, not just on clocks now. I am not searching for them. They just show up. For example, I've seen it when checking my blood pressure, or watching a movie it's on the clock in the background. My grocery bill has even been $333 or $444 many times since this began. It's weird. Eventually i searched online, and it turns out many people have experienced this. They say the numbers have meaning, a message. I don't know...
    Anyone else experience this? Would you consider it a phenomenon? I often wonder why i started see same triple digits during a very brutal spiritual battle? Maybe they are messages?
    For me they symbolise security, or harmony. Maybe you are struggling with some unstability in your life that desperately needs fixing, so you are attracting these consistent numbers? (May just be the corona situation, everybody is losing their minds, these are very unpredictable times)

I see the unholy numbers all the time, don't know what it means, though, lol

White-Brazilian Pride Worldwide bvnny's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Portuguese (Celtic), Italian, African, Native-American...
    Ethnicity
    BR
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L151
    mtDNA
    L3e3b
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med + Mutt
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 100

0 Not allowed!

*something something* Nikolas Tesla *something something* Kabbalah *something something* infinite energy *something something* Tartaria *something something* mud flood *something something*

Not gonna spoil the jackpot for you, but, if you're suddenly seeing repeating numbers, you're probably one of the chosen ones
    Me after My Heritage estimated me to be 1/8 anglo:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Perunovsin View Post
    For me they symbolise security, or harmony. Maybe you are struggling with some unstability in your life that desperately needs fixing, so you are attracting these consistent numbers? (May just be the corona situation, everybody is losing their minds, these are very unpredictable times)

I see the unholy numbers all the time, don't know what it means, though, lol
    They were comforting, and still are. So, you are right. They symbolize security/harmony. I've seen holy and unholy More holy numbers for me, though.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,200
    Given: 15,976

1 Not allowed!

I always see 3. I don't know too much about numbers but my sister says it's unlucky lol
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,077
    Given: 58,864

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I always see 3. I don't know too much about numbers but my sister says it's unlucky lol
    WOW same. Or at least in 2005/2006 I was 3 months hardcore shizophrenic and I saw 3 everywhere like for example in McDonalds the burger flipper said 3 to me, and I was wondering why 3. Then someone called me said 3 oclock, and I was scared why 3 oclock. What is 3.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    WOW same. Or at least in 2005/2006 I was 3 months hardcore shizophrenic and I saw 3 everywhere like for example in McDonalds the burger flipper said 3 to me, and I was wondering why 3. Then someone called me said 3 oclock, and I was scared why 3 oclock. What is 3.
    Every time I look at a clock I see 3.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well, according to numerous numerology sites, 333 stands for encouragement and assistance.

And seeing 3 "might be a sign to keep an eye out for new opportunities that will be offered to you."

I see 333 all the time.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,077
    Given: 58,864

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Every time I look at a clock I see 3.
    I dont really pay attention to it anymore, except a few months ago when I discovered that 3 in the morning is the devils hour, and you should pray if you wake up at that time. It is a warning, that they are out. But I dont pay that much attention anymore to it. I wake up, speak a short prayer, cross myself and thats it. Now I dont wake up at 3 anyways anymore but at 2, or 4, or 5.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post
    Well, according to numerous numerology sites, 333 stands for encouragement and assistance.

And seeing 3 "might be a sign to keep an eye out for new opportunities that will be offered to you."

I see 333 all the time.
    I certainly need encouragement and assistance lol. I suppose my spirit guide is trying to tell me something. I need to get in tune with myself more spiritually.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information