N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    I just don’t get how Israel continues to have covid 19 despite like 100 percent vaccination rate. They got every vaccine available. Unless the stats have changed since I last looked it up their covid 19 cases remain high.
    Vaccination does not protect from infection but from harshest symptoms like hospitalization and death and not fully, but reduces the risk.
    I wrote on TA how I had very harsh side effects from J&J and don't recommend it to anyone. But if I had old parents and grandparents (or imune-compromised family members) I would surely try to get them vaxxed.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

2 Not allowed!

In the year 2020 as noone was vaccinated but also noone initially knew how to deal with covid cases in total 30k people died from covid in Germany. SOurce: https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/corona-tote-107.html

In the year 2021 with 80% of the adult population vaccinated and better knowledge how to handle the disease 70k have died.

source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cases-germany/

So explain me the magic of the vaccine also explain me how we have reached most cases of infected this month.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Vaccination does not protect from infection but harshest symptoms like hospitalization and death and not fully, but reduces the risk.
    I wrote how I had very harsh side effects from J&J and don't recommend it to anyone. But if I had old parents and grandparents (or imune-compromised family members) I would surely try to get them vaxxed.

Maybe. But lots of vaxxed old people end up dying anyways. I understand we aren’t doctors but I don’t believe the government and a vaccine that has been out only for 1 year and hasn’t been tested prior to release. Who knows what the effects of it can be in the future. I personally survived corona without it. Didn’t go to the hospital either.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,020
    Given: 6,620

1 Not allowed!

The Australian death/case rate seems to have gone up sharply in the last 3 months despite high vaccination.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Problem is that vaxxed people don't need to test (at least in Croatia), so they can freely spread covid around. Only unvaxxed need to test which isn't fair, that was made to force the rest to get vaxxed. Of curse you can be fully vaxxed and spread the diesease around, which is why discrimination of unvaxxed is purely political and not on scientific grounds. And that way all measures are ineffective.

All need to be tested daily or none.

But I am very convinced vaccines help vast majority of people indeed. Was it out too fast and is there big money interest behind it? Yeah. But doesn't mean they don't help.
    In any case, obligatory vaccination like Austria plans to introduce is insane but I highly doubt that will ever happen. They are probably just trying to scare more people into getting a jab.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    WHG+EGH
    Country
    Chad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 979
    Given: 1,125

0 Not allowed!

This month ill be another Croat whos gonna get vaccinated,not because i want it cuz of Corona but rather cuz my job seeks it and overall travel.
    Sooner or later everyone will have to take it.
    Beautiful Democracy.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    Maybe. But lots of vaxxed old people end up dying anyways. I understand we aren’t doctors but I don’t believe the government and a vaccine that has been out only for 1 year and hasn’t been tested prior to release. Who knows what the effects of it can be in the future. I personally survived corona without it. Didn’t go to the hospital either.
    Our statistics here says that vast majority of people who die from covid were unvaxxed. Most young people aren't really in danger of covid but world does not resolve around us only.
    Another thing many forget is that due to high percentage of unvaxxed who are lot more likely to require hospital treatment, there are less and less hospital beds for people with other corona unrelated ilnessess and they suffer as a result.

Covid patients put huge pressure on medical system and that pressure is significantly worse the more unvaccinated there are. In Croatia there is a clear correlation at least.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Problem is that vaxxed people don't need to test (at least in Croatia), so they can freely spread covid around. Only unvaxxed need to test which isn't fair, that was made to force the rest to get vaxxed. Of curse you can be fully vaxxed and spread the diesease around, which is why discrimination of unvaxxed is purely political and not on scientific grounds. And that way all measures are ineffective.

All need to be tested daily or none.

But I am very convinced vaccines help vast majority of people indeed. Was it out too fast and is there big money interest behind it? Yeah. But doesn't mean they don't help.
    In any case, obligatory vaccination like Austria plans to introduce is insane but I highly doubt that will ever happen. They are probably just trying to scare more people into getting a jab.
    Doesnt matter in terms of the death rate. And a high vaccination rate doesnt equal a lower death rate in a nation like Germany.

Compare a nation like sweden to romania in terms of death rates, has nothing to do with the vaccination rate in both countries but with the medical facilities/capabilities and quality of medical care.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Plus medical staff,media and politcans THROUGHOUT the pandemic lied and exaggerated everything around covid, you need to research yourself to see those lies.
    Just like they lie about ivermectin that could actually help prevent more covid deaths, by calling it a horse medicine, while a 3rd world shithole country like Japan is giving it to covid infected on mass.

No mainstream media would ever point out that somehow more people died of covid 2021 than 2020, it doesnt fit the narrative.
    They all on the payroll of pfizer,biontech and have a deep interest in the great reset.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Doesnt matter in terms of the death rate. And a high vaccination rate doesnt equal a lower death rate in a nation like Germany.

Compare a nation like sweden to romania in terms of death rates, has nothing to do with the vaccination rate in both countries but with the medical facilities/capabilities and quality of medical care.
    You need to compare percentage of vaxxed vs unvaxxed among dead from covid. I agree for Sweden/Romania comparison but nevertheless.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information