H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

1 Not allowed!

Default 1/3rd of households are Men or Women living alone

For the first time in American history 1/3rd of all households are either men or women living alone.

I love how people on here think I’m crazy, but everything I predict is coming true

Seems like my brain > your brain phaggot

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Actually, one-person households in the US (and the UK, for that matter) have been around that figure for a number of years.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Actually, one-person households in the US (and the UK, for that matter) have been around that figure for a number of years.
    For how many years? Why would this article say that the figure being this high is a first? And UK doesn’t surprise me. Cant spell cuck without UK

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    For how many years? Why would this article say that the figure being this high is a first? And UK doesn’t surprise me. Cant spell cuck without UK
    My Xenophobe's Guide to the Americans was written around twenty years ago, and one of their sections details American individualism, saying that it even shapes households to the point where one in three consist of just one person.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My Xenophobe's Guide to the Americans was written around twenty years ago, and one of their sections details American individualism, saying that it even shapes households to the point where one in three consist of just one person.
    Lol I want to see a source for his figure, but in any case I think it’s logical to say that this grew in the last 20 years rather than decreased? Would you agree?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol I want to see a source for his figure, but in any case I think it’s logical to say that this grew in the last 20 years rather than decreased? Would you agree?
    Yes. The world in general is becoming more individualistic and atomised, even in places where you wouldn't really expect it. Take birth rates, for example: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and several Indian states all have birth rates at or below replacement rate.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes. The world in general is becoming more individualistic and atomised, even in places where you wouldn't really expect it. Take birth rates, for example: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and several Indian states all have birth rates at or below replacement rate.
    Simps did this

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

0 Not allowed!

For the first time in American history 1/3rd of all households are either men or women living alone.
    Not even close when compared to the rest of the world.

Spoiler!

South Korea for instance has the second highest percentage of people living alone. In the wealthier countries people are more concerned about careers than in the poorest ones. They also have enough money to live alone. On the other side, in the poor countries, people tend to settle down at a younger age, creating a family. They don't have so much other options.

Actually it's a boomer thing. Boomers are getting old and dying off all alone. They own most of the wealth and property in America. When you say households you're only including the ~55% of Americans who are also homeowners, while taking a dump on the other 45% of people who still rent.

Spoiler!

I'm sure most of the millennials would rather not live at home with parents but it's insanely expensive to pay rent or buy a home. It's also interesting that “roommate” has never gone above 15% and has stayed mostly flat for about 25-30 years.

Spoiler!

Not everyone likes their family, or wants to spend the rest of their lives living in the same space. Being independent is not a bad thing. Not that there's anything wrong with your way of living, but "leaving the nest" is a thing, and is often needed/healthy.

I love how people on here think I’m crazy, but everything I predict is coming true
    I don't think you're crazy. You just like to spam incel anti-Western propaganda on TA (and cheerlead for Russians/Balkanites, you are an Eastern European immigrant in America after all) but reality is not on your side.

Spoiler!

Sir Pooping Carmen's racemixing propaganda doesn't work either because single parenthood households in America are majority black and brown lel.

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-15-2023 @ 12:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Ethnicity
    Beach-Slavic
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Keto-Atlantid
    Hero
    The guy I become when I do NoFap
    Religion
    Traditional women
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 330

0 Not allowed!

Just build a big house, and take 5 women in, bisexual, ideally

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Not even close when compared to the rest of the world.

Spoiler!

South Korea for instance has the second highest percentage of people living alone. In the wealthier countries people are more concerned about careers than in the poorest ones. They also have enough money to live alone. On the other side, in the poor countries, people tend to settle down at a younger age, creating a family. They don't have so much other options.

Actually it's a boomer thing. Boomers are getting old and dying off all alone. They own most of the wealth and property in America. When you say households you're only including the ~55% of Americans who are also homeowners, while taking a dump on the other 45% of people who still rent.

Spoiler!

I'm sure most of the millennials would rather not live at home with parents but it's insanely expensive to pay rent or buy a home. It's also interesting that “roommate” has never gone above 15% and has stayed mostly flat for about 25-30 years.

Spoiler!

Not everyone likes their family, or wants to spend the rest of their lives living in the same space. Being independent is not a bad thing. Not that there's anything wrong with your way of living, but "leaving the nest" is a thing, and is often needed/healthy.

I don't think you're crazy. You just like to spam incel anti-Western propaganda on TA (and cheerlead for Russians/Balkanites, you are an Eastern European immigrant in America after all) but reality is not on your side.

Spoiler!

Sir Pooping Carmen's racemixing propaganda doesn't work either because single parenthood households in America are majority black and brown lel.

Spoiler!

Lol reality is on my side I both given up on the west and on Eastern Europe because they too have simp traditions. Its all about allahmaxxx now

Thread Information