City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,111
    Given: 58,882

2 Not allowed!

Default Why Austria is a Balkan shifted nation

It always was (Austria Hungary) but especially since the 90s millions of balkan immigrants arrived, and before as gastarbeiters, for example my grandfather was in Austria in the 70s already. He was half gypsy I dount gypsies as balkan, but others were too who were full serbs, if he was, from yugoslavia there. So that being said one million of balkan immigrants are since generations in austria, and in contrast to immigrants from non-european countries they are white, so they assimilated into the white population, now they are the white austrians, and there are many half balkan half austrians, who are ethnic austrians. I think it would be hard to seperate them from the ethnic white austrian population maybe only if they speak with a heavy accent, but many are born here, are mixed, or since more then one generation here. So I think that the new ethnic white austrians are heavily balkan shifted. I want to point that out because Tooting always says "but those are immigrants from the balkan who are responsible for the balkan shifted looks", which is technically true, but nowadays cant really be seperated anymore. I think Austria is now more balkan then Hungary.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 03:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Kosovan Albanian
    Country
    Hungary
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 82

2 Not allowed!

There are Albanians there for a long time too
    Hitler was also E-V13 OF COURSE

Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,179
    Given: 9,810

1 Not allowed!

Austria and Hungary is not balkan shifted. Genetically they are still far away from balkanites, especially Austria.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

If the Austrian genoma becomes Balkan then the country, the nation, the people will not be Austrian anymore.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,075
    Given: 909

0 Not allowed!

If intermarriages go on, Austria will be Balkan shifted. I think, in Turkey there will be no genetic distance between Turkish people of Balkan, Bosniak, Circassian, Albanian, Turkmen, Kurdish descent and etc. I mean they will all be in the same genetic cluster in 30-40 years. A similar thing might also be true for Austria.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 4,815

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by reboun View Post
    If intermarriages go on, Austria will be Balkan shifted. I think, in Turkey there will be no genetic distance between Turkish people of Balkan, Bosniak, Circassian, Albanian, Turkmen, Kurdish descent and etc. I mean they will all be in the same genetic cluster in 30-40 years. A similar thing might also be true for Austria.
    Be quiet beast.

Austria will remain Austrian - 2 million East Euro immigrants won't change the undertone of the countries culture.

2 million Middle Easterners and Turks will.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by reboun View Post
    It is not, since foreigners in Austria don't feel Austrian neither Austrians see them as Austrians.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

4 Not allowed!

Btw, native full ethnic Austrians have southern European/Balkan like admixture. And yes, Austria is full of Balkanites.
    However lot of stuff in this thread is exegerrated. First of all, intermarriages aren't that common and majority of immigrants in Austria are not truly integrated and stick to other people from their ethnicity and culture.

There's a clear segregation between natives and immigrants. That's less with educated immigrants, but in general it's like that.

My parents were in Vienna recently and what they saw were parallel societies, not ethnic mix and multi culturalism. Some part of city are literally fully immigrant, while natives retreated to rural suburbs.

Austrians aren't that open minded as people think and interraction and mixing with foreigners is less than this thread implies. No, I don't think Austria will become neo Balkan.
    What I think will happen is that far right will come to power in some not so distant future, and many foreigners will be kicked out.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,618
    Given: 4,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It always was (Austria Hungary) but especially since the 90s millions of balkan immigrants arrived, and before as gastarbeiters, for example my grandfather was in Austria in the 70s already. He was half gypsy I dount gypsies as balkan, but others were too who were full serbs, if he was, from yugoslavia there. So that being said one million of balkan immigrants are since generations in austria, and in contrast to immigrants from non-european countries they are white, so they assimilated into the white population, now they are the white austrians, and there are many half balkan half austrians, who are ethnic austrians. I think it would be hard to seperate them from the ethnic white austrian population maybe only if they speak with a heavy accent, but many are born here, are mixed, or since more then one generation here. So I think that the new ethnic white austrians are heavily balkan shifted. I want to point that out because Tooting always says "but those are immigrants from the balkan who are responsible for the balkan shifted looks", which is technically true, but nowadays cant really be seperated anymore. I think Austria is now more balkan then Hungary.
    According to this in Vienna live about 200K Serbs and they are third most most numerous ethnicity in the city after Germans/Austrians and Romanians, and more numerous than Turks who are no4 https://www.danas.rs/svet/bec-kao-tr...i-srpski-grad/

In Austria live circa 500 000 people of Serbian origin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs_in_Austria

Significant part of Serbs in Vienna are actually Vlachs from eastern Serbia. Vlachs of eastern Serbia have both Serbian and Vlach identity, but officially most of them declared themselves as Serbs.

Vlach gathering in Vienna.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    turkic
    Ethnicity
    turkish + 1/4 georgian
    Ancestry
    caucasus, anatolia, balkan
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    pontid turanid
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,500
    Given: 2,435

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Be quiet beast.

Austria will remain Austrian - 2 million East Euro immigrants won't change the undertone of the countries culture.

2 million Middle Easterners and Turks will.
    Then you and your Gypsy kind should stay away from Austria.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information