Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,078
    Given: 911

0 Not allowed!

By the way, Stearsolina I think you made the joke of the year when saying:

Spread your fairytales elsewhere. Most Turks on TA cherish mongoloid and European DNA while Arabic and near eastern one is very undesireable. I know people who were in Turkey and said Turks are crazy about blonds. No wonder Bosniaks are accepted since they are whitest ethnicity in Turkey.

I congratulate you for this.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2022 @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    India
    Region
    Flevoland
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 261
    Given: 184

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Ich glaube Japan ist auf einem absteigenden Ast. Die Gesellschaft ist völlig überaltert, über 25% sind 65 Jahre und älter, das ist jeder 4. Bürger in Japan. Außerdem ist Japan mit Abstand der Spitzenreiter bei der Staatsverschuldung. Die Suizidrate kommt auch nicht von ungefähr.
    Tatsächlich ist die Situation nicht so unähnlich. Die Demografie Deutschlands und vieler anderer europäischer Nationen ähnelt der Japans.
    Last edited by znenammi; 12-04-2021 at 01:51 PM.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,203
    Given: 58,976

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    What kind of answer do you expect? It is shifted in terms of looks because as you know there are non-Austrians in Austria, especially in Vienna. Do you live in Wienna? Regarding products and culture due to immigration the same can be said of other Western European countries.

You want to hear that it is shifted in terms of looks because Austrians are mixed with immigrants?
    I think they are but I don't say it in a negative way nor do I make fun of anyone
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by reboun View Post
    I think Turks are less racist than Europeans overall. Racism means to think race-oriented and this kind of ideology is significantly rare among Turkish people.
    Maybe they are but not on TA

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Ich glaube Japan ist auf einem absteigenden Ast. Die Gesellschaft ist völlig überaltert, über 25% sind 65 Jahre und älter, das ist jeder 4. Bürger in Japan. Außerdem ist Japan mit Abstand der Spitzenreiter bei der Staatsverschuldung. Die Suizidrate kommt auch nicht von ungefähr.
    And half of young Japanese adults are still virgins, playing video games all day (aside from being overworked). I also think Japan is not healthy society at all and in decline.
    But their immigrant policies are good.
    Last edited by Jana; 12-04-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 11:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,078
    Given: 911

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Maybe they are but not on TA
    I don't think my compatriots on TA are more racist than TA members of the other nationalities.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I don't think my compatriots on TA are more racist than TA members of the other nationalities.
    Not more racist I never even said racist but they are oriented towards Europe and distance towards the east

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

I think Turks are less racist than Europeans overall. Racism means to think race-oriented and this kind of ideology is significantly rare among Turkish people.
    Well Turks and Armenians hate each other and both sides say things which are clearly racist, and both aren’t alien to each other. Turks often look down to their own citizens with another sociocultural background, non-Turks as well ethnic Turks.

I congratulate you for this.
    Well I don’t agree that Turks have any Arabic influence genetically, but the Anatolian and Iranic components which Turks have are Near/Middle Eastern. Pre-Turkish Anatolians didn’t have that amount of steppe which Turks nowadays have, which were brought with the Turkic component and isn’t still enough for making us close to Europeans. But most important thing is culture, which is irrefutable Middle Eastern. I also denied that term describing Turks which was wrong, the only reason why Turks get offended being called Middle Eastern are clearly racist prejudices. Caucasians and Iranians are Middle Eastern too, only intellectually retarded people think Middle Eastern are deserts with palms and camels, btw last one is a very important animal among Turks, has the same importance like horses.

Some are very nice but some are, former members like kivan, iblisvolga and their sock demis had a serious case of owd and were clearly racist. I don’t see any way to defend them, I saw both using words against non-Turks as well Turks which is considered as hate speech in every civilized society and country. What other racist members are saying here, regardless it is worse or not, isn’t an excuse.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Well Turks and Armenians hate each other and both sides say things which are clearly racist, and both aren’t alien to each other. Turks often look down to their own citizens with another sociocultural background, non-Turks as well ethnic Turks.

Well I don’t agree that Turks have any Arabic influence genetically, but the Anatolian and Iranic components which Turks have are Near/Middle Eastern. Pre-Turkish Anatolians didn’t have that amount of steppe which Turks nowadays have, which were brought with the Turkic component and isn’t still enough for making us close to Europeans. But most important thing is culture, which is irrefutable Middle Eastern. I also denied that term describing Turks which was wrong, the only reason why Turks get offended being called Middle Eastern are clearly racist prejudices. Caucasians and Iranians are Middle Eastern too, only intellectually retarded people think Middle Eastern are deserts with palms and camels, btw last one is a very important animal among Turks, has the same importance like horses.

Some are very nice but some are, former members like kivan, iblisvolga and their sock demis had a serious case of owd and were clearly racist. I don’t see any way to defend them, I saw both using words against non-Turks as well Turks which is considered as hate speech in every civilized society and country. What other racist members are saying here, regardless it is worse or not, isn’t an excuse.
    I remember there was a thread where it asked what ethnic group people looked similiar to and kivan highlited uzbekistan and turkmenistan, which he clearly looks like them. Its probably just ethnic pride, if anything.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,435
    Given: 6,777

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    (...) 3000€ in netto (...) So one can have this high social benefits in Germany that he doesn't need to work? (...)
    No. That's a high vage and seemingly your friend is not completely unskilled. It may be a menial work, but he can still have a number of other people beneath him in the hierachy that he does tell what to do. An unskilled German in Eastern Germany gets something like 1,300 Euro (amout to be payed out (Auszahlbetrag)) for a fulltime job, in Western Germany it will be somewhat more. Social care including renting a flat is maybe abt. 700 Euro. One has to take into account that some Germans are satisfied with that social care amount, no matter what you otherwise could earn. These you could just get motivated by cutting down the social care.

Another aspect: The free movement of labour is a central political point within the EU. But this can also have negative consequences for the countires, where the workers come from. A number of countries do loose many good workers that they do need themselves rather much. It's a policy of maximising companies gains. Various side effects (at other's expences) are ignored.
    Last edited by rothaer; 12-04-2021 at 05:21 PM.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information