H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Default If this guy can’t black pill you then you have no brain

Often the smaller YouTube channels have the best content. This guy describes the condition of the average western man in such perfect detail and accuracy that I literally want to pull my veiny bwc out and jerk off to this vid while saying preach brother preach. Anyways if this guy doesn’t convince you then you prob have IQ of maggot or are in denial.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post

Often the smaller YouTube channels have the best content. This guy describes the condition of the average western man in such perfect detail and accuracy that I literally want to pull my veiny bwc out and jerk off to this vid while saying preach brother preach. Anyways if this guy doesn’t convince you then you prob have IQ of maggot or are in denial.
    I'm not watching that. You say an IQ of a maggot but proceed to post anti-intellectual video instead intellectual passages from books or periodicals. Incel is a problem of Capitalism so focusing on it is retarded when one should focus on destroying Capitalism and the Bourgeoisie . There is no such thing as an incel in Communism :

The bourgeois clap-trap about the family and education, about the hallowed co-relation of parents and child, becomes all the more disgusting, the more, by the action of Modern Industry, all the family ties among the proletarians are torn asunder, and their children transformed into simple articles of commerce and instruments of labour.

But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus.

The bourgeois sees his wife as a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion than that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women.

He has not even a suspicion that the real point aimed at is to do away with the status of women as mere instruments of production.

For the rest, nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. The Communists have no need to introduce community of women; it has existed almost from time immemorial.

Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other’s wives.

Bourgeois marriage is, in reality, a system of wives in common and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalised community of women. For the rest, it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of the community of women springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/mar...festo/ch02.htm

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I'm not watching that. You say an IQ of a maggot but proceed to post anti-intellectual video instead intellectual passages from books or periodicals. Incel is a problem of Capitalism so focusing on it is retarded when one should focus on destroying Capitalism and the Bourgeoisie . There is no such thing as an incel in Communism :

The bourgeois clap-trap about the family and education, about the hallowed co-relation of parents and child, becomes all the more disgusting, the more, by the action of Modern Industry, all the family ties among the proletarians are torn asunder, and their children transformed into simple articles of commerce and instruments of labour.

But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus.

The bourgeois sees his wife as a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion than that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women.

He has not even a suspicion that the real point aimed at is to do away with the status of women as mere instruments of production.

For the rest, nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. The Communists have no need to introduce community of women; it has existed almost from time immemorial.

Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other’s wives.

Bourgeois marriage is, in reality, a system of wives in common and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalised community of women. For the rest, it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of the community of women springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private.

Bro you can’t just use this anti-capitalism cope everytime. Just watch the video but throw away all the ropes in your house first

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bro you can’t just use this anti-capitalism cope everytime. Just watch the video but throw away all the ropes in your house first

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    Anti-Capitalist cope WTF are you talking about ? You are mentally retarded. Capitalism frames everything :

In the social production of their existence, men inevitably enter into definite relations, which are independent of their will, namely relations of production appropriate to a given stage in the development of their material forces of production. The totality of these relations of production constitutes the economic structure of society, the real foundation, on which arises a legal and political superstructure and to which correspond definite forms of social consciousness. The mode of production of material life conditions the general process of social, political and intellectual life. It is not the consciousness of men that determines their existence, but their social existence that determines their consciousness.--Karl Marx

White-Brazilian Pride Worldwide bvnny's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 10:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Portuguese (Celtic), Italian, African, Native-American...
    Ethnicity
    BR
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L151
    mtDNA
    L3e3b
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med + Mutt
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 100

0 Not allowed!

The black pill is not wrong, but I don't know why you talk about it literally every time, like, are you new to it or smt?

Well, I'm an avid frequenter of looks forum and someone that has read about the blackpill before, I accept most of its premises but I still think a better understanding of dating dynamics goes beyond purely the black pill, so I'm not so enthusiastic about it as you seem to be.
    Me after My Heritage estimated me to be 1/8 anglo:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bvnny View Post
    The black pill is not wrong, but I don't know why you talk about it literally every time, like, are you new to it or smt?

Well, I'm an avid frequenter of looks forum and someone that has read about the blackpill before, I accept most of its premises but I still think a better understanding of dating dynamics goes beyond purely the black pill, so I'm not so enthusiastic about it as you seem to be.

I’m attracted at the possibility of societal collapse (especially the west) because I will be able to chimp out (hopefully with my new band of bros) without going to jail and having my booty hole played with by Big Bubba.

Lol but seriously, I think I’m somewhat of a sociologist nerd. I always been interested in psychology especially when it comes to what incentivizes people and what drives society and things that retard those incentives and cause collapse.

White-Brazilian Pride Worldwide bvnny's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 10:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Portuguese (Celtic), Italian, African, Native-American...
    Ethnicity
    BR
    Country
    Brazil
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L151
    mtDNA
    L3e3b
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med + Mutt
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 100

0 Not allowed!

Anti-Capitalist cope WTF are you talking about ? You are mentally retarded. Capitalism frames everything :

In the social production of their existence, men inevitably enter into definite relations, which are independent of their will, namely relations of production appropriate to a given stage in the development of their material forces of production. The totality of these relations of production constitutes the economic structure of society, the real foundation, on which arises a legal and political superstructure and to which correspond definite forms of social consciousness. The mode of production of material life conditions the general process of social, political and intellectual life. It is not the consciousness of men that determines their existence, but their social existence that determines their consciousness.--Karl Marx
    You give me orthodox marxist vibes, have you read about other theories in the veins of marxism, like analytical marxism and left-accelerationism? Just got kinda curious to know
    Me after My Heritage estimated me to be 1/8 anglo:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Black pill is literally a completely scientifically valid theory which has a HUGE impact on society yet a scientist or researcher didn’t come up with it. A bunch of 4chan and reddit incels did. That’s hilarious and fascinating at the same time.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,498
    Given: 6,437

4 Not allowed!

Why do so many young dudes sound like divorced middle aged men whose wives took them to the cleaners? I'm not talking about people in this thread. I'm referring to young guys, in general. I'm glad that I came of age in the '90s and early '00s! I don't get the whole incel and MGTOW stuff. They would have been a big WTF back in the day. Why can't guys just see girls as individuals, not enemies? You're cheating yourselves out of the best days of your lives (once the COVID tyrants split).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information