British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,317
    Given: 1,211

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Didac View Post
    They were the most western looking from what I saw they looked east med + Arabid etc
    That's just utter bs man . The Syrians are lighter and more western shifted than the lebs . The Iranians and afghans look more like Anatolian / Caucausus . East med is native to Levant . If anything , cypriots and atypical sicillians look eastern and dark for their location, not the other way round .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They were the most western looking from what I saw they looked east med + Arabid etc

For instance here are the Greek players , their darker types look more anatolian / caucasus than levantine / east med .

They look more like the Iranian team than levantines

People need to accept , whether Iranian , Lebanese Greek Italian or afghan, they are all one race .

Last Online
    10-30-2022 @ 01:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 169
    Given: 97

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    That's just utter bs man . The Syrians are lighter and more western shifted than the lebs . The Iranians and afghans look more like Anatolian / Caucausus . East med is native to Levant . If anything , cypriots and atypical sicillians look eastern and dark for their location, not the other way round .

What ? Lol I’m from the west no? I know my people the faces that looked the most western in order were Lebanese then Assyrians then Iranians then lastly Afghans. Lightness doesn’t make u western they looked like light people with eastern af features. What makes u western is ur facial structure and features not ur pigment. One iranian out of the whole team looked Turkish. Many Assyrians looked Levantine many looked iranian a good in between. The Lebanese some looked more arabid but most looked east med + arabid. And genetics supports this they are the most western genetics followed by Assyrians then Iranians then far far away in the east genetically finally Afghans

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

For instance here are the Greek players , their darker types look more anatolian / caucasus than levantine / east med .

They look more like the Iranian team than levantines

People need to accept , whether Iranian , Lebanese Greek Italian or afghan, they are all one race .

Ahahaha ur retarded all one race clearly u have an agenda u know nothing about south Europe they look east med those Greeks literally nothing like Iranians some look east med and those Lebanese some were slightly more east med but there’s 0 overlap with Assyrians defo not Iranians never in ur life Afghans. And Italy’s even more western genetically ur dumb af with an agenda look at genetics please if they’re one race then the whole of europe is Germany France England Scotland Denmark are all like Iranians and Afghans what a dumb ass statement

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,518
    Given: 8,746

1 Not allowed!

What ? Lol I’m from the west no? I know my people the faces that looked the most western in order were Lebanese then Assyrians then Iranians then lastly Afghans. Lightness doesn’t make u western they looked like light people with eastern af features. What makes u western is ur facial structure and features not ur pigment. One iranian out of the whole team looked Turkish. Many Assyrians looked Levantine many looked iranian a good in between. The Lebanese some looked more arabid but most looked east med + arabid. And genetics supports this they are the most western genetics followed by Assyrians then Iranians then far far away in the east genetically finally Afghans
    i dont think they look more Western, but more Western does not mean much- Sardinians are way more western than Swedes, but many Sardinians pass better as Syrians etc. while Swedes/Noregians will be considered almost only as Euro (usually North as well) even with cute slented eyes etc.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My friend , lebanese cluster with other levantines and Jordanians . Afghans aren't "far far away " from the west Asian cluster , I even posted that showed afghans closest population fst wise are tajiks and Iranian azeris.

Also

A 2019 study on autosomal STR profiles of the populations of South and North Afghanistan states:[197]

"We observe an overall topology that reflects the general partitioning patterns seen in the MDS plot with the Afghan groups exhibiting close genetic affinities to Near Eastern groups"

East med + arabid cannot be found in southern europe let alone Spain . Please stop this man .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ahahaha ur retarded all one race clearly u have an agenda u know nothing about south Europe they look east med those Greeks literally nothing like Iranians some look east med and those Lebanese some were slightly more east med but there’s 0 overlap with Assyrians defo not Iranians never in ur life Afghans. And Italy’s even more western genetically ur dumb af with an agenda look at genetics please if they’re one race then the whole of europe is Germany France England Scotland Denmark are all like Iranians and Afghans what a dumb ass statement
    Lol true colours came out . Sure man .

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My friend , lebanese cluster with other levantines and Jordanians . Afghans aren't "far far away " from the west Asian cluster , I even posted that showed afghans closest population fst wise are tajiks and Iranian azeris.

Also

A 2019 study on autosomal STR profiles of the populations of South and North Afghanistan states:[197]

"We observe an overall topology that reflects the general partitioning patterns seen in the MDS plot with the Afghan groups exhibiting close genetic affinities to Near Eastern groups"

East med + arabid cannot be found in southern europe let alone Spain . Please stop this man .

Doesn’t exist in Europe only brought by recent immigration. U clearly have an agenda there’s a big gap between south Europe and even the most western people out of Europe such as Levantine and North Africa. Iran is in another stratosphere Afghanis aren’t even in the conversation with where they plot genetically

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol true colours came out . Sure man .
    What true colours I stick by what I say ur retarded or clearly have a dumbass agenda that’s clear

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Doesn’t exist in Europe only brought by recent immigration. U clearly have an agenda there’s a big gap between south Europe and even the most western people out of Europe such as Levantine and North Africa. Iran is in another stratosphere Afghanis aren’t even in the conversation with where they plot genetically
    You obviously haven't done any research regarding genetics . Let me burst your bubble my friend . According to fst distances which is what is used in scientific academic studies , Iranians are as close to Europeans as levantines are close to Europeans . Afghans are a little further out but still quite close . This might be a hard pill to swallow but I guess you need a slap in the face .

Iranian is closer to Albanian ( 0.006) than Lebanese are to Albanian (0.007)

Iranian is close to Greek ( 0.006) , Lebanese are also as close to Greek ( 0.006)

https://www.pggpopulation.org/popula...se?id=POP00112

https://www.pggpopulation.org/popula...es?id=POP00087

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information