Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are some of the most appaling measures in your country in order to impose vaccination?

Last Online
    Today @ 05:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,467
    Given: 13,177

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Why you won't take a jab though? Give me some convincing reasons for why not. I don't anyone personally who had any lasting bad post-covid-vaccine effect on their health.
    And why yes? But I'll give you my reason: I'm a true believer that if ain't broke don't fix it. Since all this started not me or any member of my close family have had Covid. And none of us is vaccinated. I'm not against other people taking the jab but my immune system is fine as it is.

Last Online
    07-17-2023 @ 10:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Duplex
    Ethnicity
    All-None
    Country
    South-Korea
    Religion
    Fas
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 586
    Given: 738

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Afirmativo.
    Uf el profesor Castillo anda dejando la pura cagaa. Lo siento por tu trabajo hermano, pero que le ves tan malo a la vacuna para no ponértela?

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

0 Not allowed!

Not at all. I'm a consistent man.
    Paga a un médico-enfermero unos pocos solos para que digan que te han vacunado y ya está.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,604
    Given: 48,333

0 Not allowed!

And why yes? But I'll give you my reason: I'm a true believer that if ain't broke don't fix it. Since all this started not me or any member of my close family have had Covid. And none of us is vaccinated. I'm not against other people taking the jab but my immune system is fine as it is.
    You may not know unless you eventually get it. There are people who find themselves in hospital who also thought like you. I find it unlikely you've not contracted it already yet considering the high no of cases in Peru though.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

1 Not allowed!

Respect to you Incal

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

2 Not allowed!

Well ... treating them in hospitals for covid would cost more. But it is quite ridiculous and not the right way to go eventually. In Poland we do not really have any particular measures to impose vaccinations, let alone appalling ones I think. If I were to make it more attractive to get vaxxed I'd offer some cash for doing so instead of threatening with fines.

I know you don't want to get vaccinated and I can kinda understand you but you can actually indirectly save someone's live / health by doing it. I am not in favour of enforcing draconic rules around it though.
    The "you can save another man's life" argument is lamentable, to say the very least. You're not doing the vaccine for someone else. You're doing it for your own. You are the one who's supposed to be protected from the vaccine. Because, as in all types of medication and treatments, it's destined for you. And whatever negative consequences happen will be subjected upon you. Not to others. In other words: if I get myocarditis or a haemorrhagic stroke from this vaccine, I will be the one who'll bear the consequences. Same for the instance it will be effective.

Why you won't take a jab though? Give me some convincing reasons for why not. I don't anyone personally who had any lasting bad post-covid-vaccine effect on their health.
    1. I'm not physically frail, I physically exercise. I now have started weightlifting, which through testosterone, can help in immune support. Adding to this is my good diet, which has a lot of vitamin C, which is the most crucial in fighting any immunosuppressive disease.
    2. In my age group, the likelihood of getting something from the vaccines than from COVID itself are astronomically higher.
    3. In my country, it's now official that the vaccinated constitute the majority of deaths, proving that the vaccine is useless.
    4. For the reason in my OP, it's still due: as long as the government blackmails people, there's no fucking chance in hell I'm doing it. Call me a "conspiracy theorist" if you do consider defending basic rights is pointless, but spare me the argument of "it's for the greater good", because it isn't.
    5. I prefer paying 40 euros per month and defending my right to roam freely, than being a submissive spineless being which accepts having his ID or "vaccine certificate" checked for even buying clothing.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

We are the filthy few

be proud guys!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,604
    Given: 48,333

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    The "you can save another man's life" argument is lamentable, to say the very least. You're not doing the vaccine for someone else. You're doing it for your own. You are the one who's supposed to be protected from the vaccine. Because, as in all types of medication and treatments, it's destined for you. And whatever negative consequences happen will be subjected upon you. Not to others. In other words: if I get myocarditis or a haemorrhagic stroke from this vaccine, I will be the one who'll bear the consequences. Same for the instance it will be effective.

1. I'm not physically frail, I physically exercise. I now have started weightlifting, which through testosterone, can help in immune support. Adding to this is my good diet, which has a lot of vitamin C, which is the most crucial in fighting any immunosuppressive disease.
    2. In my age group, the likelihood of getting something from the vaccines than from COVID itself are astronomically higher.
    3. In my country, it's now official that the vaccinated constitute the majority of deaths, proving that the vaccine is useless.
    4. For the reason in my OP, it's still due: as long as the government blackmails people, there's no fucking chance in hell I'm doing it. Call me a "conspiracy theorist" if you do consider defending basic rights is pointless, but spare me the argument of "it's for the greater good", because it isn't.
    5. I prefer paying 40 euros per month and defending my right to roam freely, than being a submissive spineless being which accepts having his ID or "vaccine certificate" checked for even buying clothing.
    You're extremely unlikely to get myocarditis or stroke from this vaccine. That data about young people being more likely to get it after being vaxxed vs getting corona turns out to be BS. And yes, you're doing it not just for yourself. There are people who can't take the vaccine or for which the vaccine will not help to create any antibodies who are vaccinated who after having a contact with you may die. Sure it is possible to catch a virus from someone who is fully vaxxed too but it is less likely.

Please provide the data according to which the vaccinated constitute the majority of covid related deaths in your country. In Poland it is the opposite with people who were vaxxed constituting less than 20% of hospital admissions (whereas fully vaccinated people make up 55% of population which tells me that they clearly help), so how it is possible that it is like that with both countries receiving similar vaccines?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're extremely unlikely to get myocarditis or stroke from this vaccine. That data about young people being more likely to get it after being vaxxed vs getting corona turns out to be BS. And yes, you're doing it not just for yourself. There are people who can't take the vaccine or for which the vaccine will not help to create any antibodies who are vaccinated who after having a contact with you may die. Sure it is possible to catch a virus from someone who is fully vaxxed too but it is less likely.
    Stop telling people what to do with their bodies, imagine being a Big Pharma prostitute and not even getting paid for it.

At least journalists and scientists get paid for the propaganda, that makes them at least not stupid.

https://www.newsclick.in/saint-bill-...s-media-report

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

1 Not allowed!

Well ... treating them in hospitals for covid would cost more. But it is quite ridiculous and not the right way to go eventually. In Poland we do not really have any particular measures to impose vaccinations, let alone appalling ones I think. If I were to make it more attractive to get vaxxed I'd offer some cash for doing so instead of threatening with fines.

I know you don't want to get vaccinated and I can kinda understand you but you can actually indirectly save someone's live / health by doing it. I am not in favour of enforcing draconic rules around it though.
    You're extremely unlikely to get myocarditis or stroke from this vaccine. That data about young people being more likely to get it after being vaxxed vs getting corona turns out to be BS.
    Cite this regurgitated survey from April 2021, I dare you. I have multiple others that prove the exact opposite.

But, let's become way more grounded to reality: if myocarditis was a more frequent occurence in COVID patients than in individuals who've gotten the jab, then why don't we hear about that often? And why instead do we hear a lot more cases of people getting or dying from: myocarditis, pericarditis, haemorrhagic strokes, and neurological diseases, after they've taken the vaccine for the illness it's supposed to fight?

Can you sincerely answer me that, without the argument of the type "it's fake news"? Because now even mainstream media report loads of instances of people dying from this jab. And... there's the VAERS system of the CDC.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information