Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,542
    Given: 2,113

1 Not allowed!

Default U.S. Tornado Outbreak of December 2021

"One of Friday's tornadoes is believed to have remained on the ground for 227 miles, a world record. Kentucky bore the brunt of the destruction, and the storm is now the deadliest tornado strike in the state's history". The image and the quoted caption were both posted with the news story linked to below.

The Tri-state Tornado of 1925 had a track of 219 miles, which was the previous record. The town of Mayfield, KY had a candle factory, in which about 110 people were working at the time it was hit by the storm. So far, perhaps only 40 have been rescued.

Full story in the Daily Mail
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,542
    Given: 2,113

1 Not allowed!

Default " How Does A Supercell Tornado Form? "

This image was posted to the Daily Mail article linked to below. Near the end of the article, there is a section whose title is quoted in the post title above. This section talks about the formation of tornadoes.

This video was also posted in the same article. It is a simulation of a tornado that was created by the University of Wisconsin Space Science and Engineering Center (UWSSEC). The simulation was modeled on the EF-5 storm that hit El Reno and other towns and cities in OK on May 24, 2011. Elsewhere in the news story, there are multiple photos taken by an aircraft pilot of a supercell thunderstorm that contributed to the tornado outbreak.

Full story in the Daily Mail
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Thread Information