View Poll Results: Damascenes or Moslawis?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Damascenes

5 83.33%
  • Moslawis

1 16.67%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is lighter: Damascenes or Moslawis?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,319
    Given: 1,211

2 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Zoro;7379936]
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    @Avicenna, what is immediately clear is that Pashtuns, whether from Afghanistan or Pakistan (who actually are also Afghans historically), do not resemble to any great extent all these Assyrians, Turkish Kurds or even the Tajiks in the above videos. I am not talking about skin complexions, and not about some individuals passing but resemblance as groups.
    ][/QUOTE

If on a general level Kurds don’t resemble Pashtuns then no one does. Besides phenotypes there are just too many strong evidences of the common Iran-Chl, Mede, BMAC, Parthian and Scythian ancestors Kurds and Pashtuns share.

These strong evidences are impossible to overcome:

1- Shared cognates and postpositions shared between Pashto and Kurdi to the exclusion of other languages including Farsi. I posted them before.
    2- Shared Avestan and Zoroasterian background. The Zoroasterian Nowruz New Year is still celebrated by Pashtuns in Afghanistan albeit not as string as among Kurds

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG
    What these complexed south Asians can't grasp is the fact that pashtuns, tajiks and other eastern Iranian people don't look anything like south Asians aka steppe rich Jats . These fucking arm chair geneticists especially from AG have created this wordly delusion that afghans need to be part of the south Asian people, and when shown that they look nothing like them it angers and triggers them . So we get irrelevant comments like those ones ^^^^ which a triggered Indian desperately tries to separate afghans from Kurds etc ..ironically in that post i didn't even mention pashtuns yet the complex south Asian will always try to claw their way in by using that term .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    That is not a she. Trust me, it just ain’t. Females are never that vulgar unless personally attacked.
    If it is a real woman , then I reckon that she looked down upon west Asians like semitics etc her whole life . Then all of a sudden she probably fell in love with a hooked nose levantine and now tries to desperately justify why she feels the way she does by coping . Hard . She tries to create this reality of levantines being exclusively "med " and similar to med islanders so she feels better about her love . Lol.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Well the assyrians in London are much lighter than levantine christians/ Muslims . Besides the point , Many levantine christians are of assyrian descent .
    They are pretty much on the same level of pigmentation. But Levantine Christians don't have Assyrian descent at all, they are shown to cluster very strongly with other Levantines and are in fact purely Levantine. Throughout recent history Assyrians only mixed with Armenians, we did not live with Levantines in 99% of our settlements, perhaps apart from Adana and Aleppo.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

On average it’s the same. Damascus people will be slightly lighter yes. Kurds and Arabs don’t really intermix with each other. They tend to be hostile to one another. Only in rare circumstances they do. There is some Turkmens to who don’t have much of influence. Not many of us have Iranic admix, nothing more than pan-Iranian propaganda. There is also significant Bedouin tribes that live in the region especially rural areas. We are genetically much closer to Jordanians, Saudis, including Egyptians than to any Iranian.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    They are pretty much on the same level of pigmentation. But Levantine Christians don't have Assyrian descent at all, they are shown to cluster very strongly with other Levantines and are in fact purely Levantine. Throughout recent history Assyrians only mixed with Armenians, we did not live with Levantines in 99% of our settlements, perhaps apart from Adana and Aleppo.
    I'm just talking from personal experience . Many of the assyrians in my school I remember were very pale with brown hair and eyes . They had western sounding names like "Stephen " etc etc . However I'm sure you are more knowledgeable when it comes to that region . I thought there were almost a million Syriac Christians in Syria?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    Also just to add, most of the Levantines that do have Assyrian ancestry are usually Lebanese Maronites who mixed with Mardini Assyrians who migrated to Lebanon after the Assyrian genocide in 1915.

Last Online
    10-30-2022 @ 01:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 169
    Given: 97

0 Not allowed!

Syrians are like 50-60% levant and like 40% Kurd. Regardless Levantines aka Lebanese are the lightest on average and most euro/closest euro like population outside/not including Cypriots samaritains and jews

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I'm just talking from personal experience . Many of the assyrians in my school I remember were very pale with brown hair and eyes . They had western sounding names like "Stephen " etc etc . However I'm sure you are more knowledgeable when it comes to that region . I thought there were almost a million Syriac Christians in Syria?
    A number of Levantine Christians these days claim Syriac / Aramaic heritage, it is true that it used to be their language too. A few of them still speak it in a couple of villages in southern Syria (Maaloula). Some Levantines also may belong to Syriac / Aramaic speaking churches.

However, this doesn't necessarily mean they are Assyrian. Levantines speak mainly Arabic, formerly speaking Western Aramaic, which is different from the Eastern Aramaic that Assyrians still speak today. Our homelands are also very far apart, theirs being the Levant, ours being Northern Mesopotamia. Genetic results show clearly that we are very different ethnic groups. Culturally we have our own traditions and food.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

Only Turkmens and Kurds show Iranic influence. We don’t. Some Arabs are just Islamized/Arabized Assyrians, mostly urban areas might be mixed with others. Bedouin Arabs in rural areas. No we are not Iranian shifted. Much closer to Egyptians than to Iranians.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Didac View Post
    Syrians are like 50-60% levant and like 40% Kurd. Regardless Levantines aka Lebanese are the lightest on average and most euro/closest euro like population outside/not including Cypriots samaritains and jews
    Anatolian Turks are closer .

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information