Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: To the people still supporting vaccines and vaccine mandates? Why do you still support them?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,875
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Repeat after me

F U C K

G E R M A N Y

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    This isn't true in the UK. The only thing that is obligatory is you must wear a mask in a shop, and even that's only over the holiday period (since about 2 weeks ago). The restrictions were pretty bad in 2020 but this year it's been OK.

Anyway I sympathise with you, it's all nonsense, governments trying to seize powers they shouldn't have. But at least the nanny state isn't.
    Yea here you have to show your papers to sit down and eat at a resteraunt. Same goes for gyms, movie theatres and bars. Pisses me the fuck off bro.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    You are free to do what you want. Dont get vaccinated. But in the case your lungs are affected, you cant breathe and you need to go to the hospital the hospital should be legally entitled to decline you. Unless of course, you can pay and we know for sure you wont occupy the place of someone who really needs it.
    Coming from a shithole like Romania you never heard of a solidarity based medical system?

Junkies, Obese, Romanian Gypsies, Romanian Junkies with AIDS, people that smoke etc.

All have access to our medical service regardless of their lifestyle, if we overthrow this, then I should have the option to bail out of the general welfare system and purely get private insurances, which would work even better for me.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,436
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    So you are communist.

You show me in which scientific periodical considering science is so elite we can't even orbit the planet not colconize Mars. OnlyPfizer and others are winning billions of dollars of govt contracts what is it doing to you?

You will still catch Covid as a vaccinated person from another vaccinated person it has been proven

Show me where vaccinations do not harm natural immunisation?

You are communist you do know that, right?
    Bigby is right, but also I am disappointed in those vaccine manufacturers. They have billions income now, but have not prepared to follow virus mutations. We get every year at least one influenza vaccination, but I have not seen any try to create similar process to protect us against Covid variants. Maybe it is a different case with different viruses. But you are wrong if you arewaiting for a perfect protection against any viruses.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

"Governments looking for scapegoats now, people to blame for a virus, that wont comply or obey either, infection rates of countries where the population is fully vaccinated, with two or three doses arising fast, Gibraltar is one of the most vaccinated regions on the planet, so is Israel and yet infections continue to increase in both places...

... Its easier to push blindly ahead and point the finger of blame at someone else

History shows, bad governments often look for people to blame, often some of their own people. Uniting a large part of the population against a smaller part, giving frightend angry people a focus for their frustrations and also for their disgust is as old as the hills, if the 20th century has a lesson for us, a lesson that ought to be as permanent and indelible as any scar or tattoo, it is that encouraging citizens to regard a minority of their fellows a unclean, as vectors of disease ends badly, badly for everyone.

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

1 Not allowed!

I've already had it as well as my parents and siblings, twice, and I'm being serious when I say that it felt like little more than a weak flu. I'm not just saying that as a jest, it was my genuine experience. A 0.5% death rate is not significant enough to me, to care. I'm sorry that some people will die from it but people will die in general. You're more likely to die in childbirth as a woman over 30, should we stop having kids too? Don't answer that if you're an anti-natalist.

Attached Images Attached Images

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,910
    Given: 4,815

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Bigby is right, but also I am disappointed in those vaccine manufacturers. They have billions income now, but have not prepared to follow virus mutations. We get every year at least one influenza vaccination, but I have not seen any try to create similar process to protect us against Covid variants. Maybe it is a different case with different viruses. But you are wrong if you arewaiting for a perfect protection against any viruses.
    Live your life freely - if you have underlying health problems verified by your doctor then get vaccinated. NO ONE SHOULD STOP YOU FROM LIVING AS A FREE MAN.

No one has the right.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

We await nothing, just like with the flu we want to have the choice to decide over our own medication and dont allow some cocaine sniffing corrupt leaders taking away our fundamental rights.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Corona viruses have been among us always.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-c.../coronaviruses

I had just one, so I may be now a bit more immune for Covid-19 too.
    You just had one? Which one (SARS or MERS)? Bad for you anyway.
    Perhaps you should have written; I just might have had one (a fully new one, which is always theoretically possible).

Meaning, there are not many corona viruses which have moved (being able to transform) into humans. Yes, other animals ... even other mammals have those already a lot and even more so with birds. But luckily those viruses are not be found from humans.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Lavanttaler
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R-BY96309
    mtDNA
    H5-T16304C
    Politics
    Remove быдло
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,090
    Given: 2,294

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    I really want you to elaborate on that... Because the vaccines, under the premises of what Western governments promised at the beginning, were supposed to grant citizens all their liberties back after the lockdowns and the subsequent restrictions in movement and various rights... ...The various governments said that once we reached 60% of the population to be vaccinated, then all measures, be it masks, be it lockdowns, nationwide or local, and restrictions between the citizenry would cease to exist entirely.
    I support people getting vaccinted, but i'm against mandatory vaccination as currently planned in Austria. It is true, politicians promised all sorts of crap and didn't hold up to it. However if somebody took the vaccine only to party again it's the wrong intention to start with. I accepted the vaccine because it promised a much milder course and a lower risk of infection -thats what the scientists promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Because it's been 2 years now ever since this started, and I haven't managed to live, speaking as a student, a normal uni life. And everyone hasn't lived a normal life for that period of time. When will all of this just stop?
    I feel for you teens and twens , not having the chance to live the life me and my friends did that age. As for me personally, except I barely travelled outside Austria, the difference was barely noticable.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information