Okay, so today I went on a date with my female stalker and two friends of her... if you're unaware of who my female stalker is, read that thread:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?356585-How-would-you-deal-with-having-a-stalker

Before I start talking about the date itself, here are some essencial details:

The girl clearly showed a high-interest in me, since she stalked me at the gym, she always answered me right after I texted her, we kinda talked about male fashion (since that is her deal) and she showed a clear interest in white boys (I'm seen as white by brazilian standards), boys with straight hair (my hair is also seen as straight, even tho some ppl here may disagree), eboys and prettyboys... since she saw me cosplaying as an eboy on Tinder, I was quite her type if you know what i'm saying, and I even had better looks, so I had a BIG FUCKING ADVANTAGE on my side, things seemed too easy to be true, but I still got totally fucked...

Well, first we were planning on going to the cinema, and I thought that was a good idea, then she asked me if she could invite "two friends" to go to the cinema with us, saying that we could escape from their presence when we get there to then possibly make out in the shopping mall, so I agreed with it, thought to myself - "well, she just can't say no to people, we are still gonna be able to make out there and everything will work out just fine", and we all went to the cinema, together.

Since the new Spider Man movie is being released here in Brazil just now, the cinema was full, we got there by 4 p.m. and bough tickets to watch the movie only 8:30 p.m., discovered there that her friends were actually a couple, formed by a 17 yrs old mulatto and a 15 yrs old white girl... the girl was actually pregnant from him, even tho she was quite wealthy and he seemed quite wealthy as well (he lived in France in the past), they both were neurotypical af, with the girl I tried making out with also being highly neurotypical, both girls talked a lot about their experiences going to parties, drinking alcohol, making out with boys in the past, and things of that sort, the girl's bf was quite quiet, sometimes he laughed about their experiences and talked more with his eyes than his mouth, but he didn't really need to speak that much in such situation, so it was not like he was seen as "weird" or anything like that, the way he presented himself continued being a good way, showing tranquility and a great taste of fashion.

Meanwhile, I was unable to "be part of the group", I was the social outcast, I never had sex before, I never drank alcohol before, I don't go to parties that often, I haven't had a great amount of relationships before (none of my relationships were long-term ones, there's also that), the only thing I resorted to doing in that situation was laughing at some things that both girls were talking about, being a jester from time-to-time, and trying to get more intimate to the girl I was trynna make out with at the brief moments we were alone, together, but I was unable to... as I said before, those were brief moments, so I couldn't really get to an "okay" level of intimacy with her, I was someone new, for all of them, so I didn't really fit the group and knew how they were expected to act and shit beforehand, everything was new to me, I never engaged on a double-date before, and it was a frightening experience to be frank, at that moment my aspieness was latent.

The couple tried telling me to make out with me, by signalling with their eyes and through the double-meaning of some of the things they said, I also looked at the cellphone of the stalker girl and saw that the other one texted her, basically asking her if she was interested in me really, like, in the sense of dating, making out, and shit. I decided to go to the bathroom when I saw that, to think about how I could respond to that whole situation and still make out with the girls in question, but there were really no answers to that, I was lost, hopeless... then some time passed and we (me and the stalker girl) both had another moment where we were alone, just the two of us, and I said that I saw the message she received from the other girl, and asked if she was interested in making out right there, she calmly answered saying she didn't really view that whole ordeal in those terms, and thought it was a better idea for us to just keep talking to each other, knowing each other in-depth and things of that sort.

So we basically continued doing that, we continued talking, then we met with the couple again, we bought some popcorn, saw the movie, everyone liked it, we took an uber (me and the two girls, the other guy lives in an opposite direction to us), I got off the uber in front of the stalker's girl building, we said "bye" to each other, hugged each other, and I went home... as I got home, texted her a message saying I got home and everything was fine (since she asked me beforehand to text her by the time I get home), and that was the whole ordeal, in a nutshell.

Was it worth it?

Well, it was a new experience, the movie was great and I befriended some new people, so I don't think it's fair for me to say it was a complete waste of time.

What did I learn from it?

NEVER GO ON A DOUBLE-DATE IF YOU'RE AN ASPIE (OR AN ASPIECEL, WHICH IS AN EVEN WORST CASE)... the probabilities of you successfully integrating a new social group out of nowhere and being able to make out with a girl in that situation is so low that you shouldn't engage in such thing, really. Aspies are much better off going on peer-to-peer dates with slightly-highly neuro-divergent girls, stop thinking you can fake being neuro-typical, or at least your looks/social status can make out for it, THEY SIMPLY CAN'T, I'm the living proof of that, I was literally perfect in the eyes of that girl, and I was still able to completely fuck things up.