Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Natural immunity may offer better protection than vaccine, but vaccines don't ruin immune system.
    Yes, there's a study confirming jabs offer 27 times weaker than a natural immunity does.
    https://www.wnd.com/2021/10/johns-ho...es-better-jab/

Vaccines do damage health generally.
    Do what you should.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-24-2021 @ 01:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Well not, but many are getting 3rd dose of Pfizer. I got just one dose of Janssen and we who got J&J were not invited even for second dose. It's different type of vaccine.
    I had harsh side affects and would not like to get another one to be honest. I got my covid pass to travel for a year so I'm fine with that.
    J&J is useless against Omicron, so you're unvaccinated.

And so are the natural antibodies produced by the infection with Delta.

Only 3 doses of mRNA vaccine can save you.

4 to be sure.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tropically adapted gallaeci
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Fascism gets ignorant people fascinated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,238
    Given: 1,174

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    Shalom Ogweed

I did not find any information on Leif Johansson or Stephane Bancel being of jewish background.

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 03:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I had a covid in autumn of 2020. I had no experimental vaccines.
    Two families of my big families had experimental vaccines.

This autumn these two families got covid. I hadn't. I go by crowded public transport almost every day. I don't wear any masks.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 03:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of the Atlantic View Post
    I did not find any information on Leif Johansson or Stephane Bancel being of jewish background.
    Whatever. In my country this tribe is most broadly represented among public persons. And none or almost none of them talks against covid madness while SO MANY talk pro covid madness.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    12-23-2021 @ 06:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 272

0 Not allowed!

All that stands. What was then with all that talk about herd immunity? How many times do we all have to be forcefully vaccinated? Since I am not old and don't belong to a risk group I'd rather acquire natural immunity. I also don't want my nose probed each time I need to go anywhere and don't want to pay for any tests. Bear in mind that I am not anti-vaxxer like Cristiano Viejo is.
    Herd immunity is just what happens when 9/10 people are vaccinated/went through the disease. Basically, it makes it a lot harder for your average 80-year-old to get the disease if almost everyone that he interacts with on a daily basis (supermarket, pharmacy, shops, etc..) are vaccinated. It was never about never contacting the virus again, it doesn't work like this for any vaccine. A good example is the common flu or cold viruses. People with compromised health are taking yearly flu shots because the virus is mutating and the body no longer recognizes the virus. Even so, it does provide you with a good amount of protection even for mutated viruses so far, helps you avoid being hospitalized in 99% of the cases.

This is a very good infographic on why we have yearly flu vaccines:
    https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/def...nfographic.pdf

As for being young and healthy, just look at the symptoms reported by vaccinated vs unvaccinated people. For vaccinated people losing your smell is not even in top 20 symptoms whereas for unvaccinated it's reported in top 3. I personally know people that havent recovered their smell/taste and it's been months and there are many on reddit who didnt and it's been over a year. These people obviously have near or permanent neurological traumas. Same for other long-term symptoms such as mind dizziness. Simply put, there's no reason not to get vaccinated.
    Last edited by Ogweed; 12-23-2021 at 04:33 PM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,250
    Given: 13,608

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogweed View Post
    Herd immunity is just what happens when 9/10 people are vaccinated/went through the disease. Basically, it makes it a lot harder for your average 80-year-old to get the disease if almost everyone that he interacts with on a daily basis (supermarket, pharmacy, shops, etc..) are vaccinated. It was never about never contacting the virus again, it doesn't work like this for any vaccine. A good example is the common flu or cold viruses. People with compromised health are taking yearly flu shots because the virus is mutating and the body no longer recognizes the virus. Even so, it does provide you with a good amount of protection even for mutated viruses so far, helps you avoid being hospitalized in 99% of the cases.

As for being young and healthy, just look at the symptoms reported by vaccinated vs unvaccinated people. For vaccinated people losing your smell is not even in top 20 symptoms whereas for unvaccinated it's reported in top 3. I personally know people that havent recovered their smell/taste and it's been months and there are many on reddit who didnt and it's been over a year. These people obviously have near or permanent neurological traumas. Same for other long-term symptoms such as mind dizziness. Simply put, there's no reason not to get vaccinated.
    Sure, obviously it was never about never contracting the virus again. Even if these respiratory viruses never mutate our own antibodies naturally diminish after some time, usually get depleted in less than a year. Some people's natural antibodies drop to zero or very low levels just after a month or two or so and then they again contract the virus. Yeah, we all know this.

And after 9/10 or 10/10 if you like, got vaccinated, or acquired a natural immunity what then? Why talk about herd immunity in the first place? Furthermore, since you ironically presented flu as one example, have people been forced to take flu vaccines, fired if they don't take it or has government ever restricted mobility? I guess they will say that COVID is deadlier and now there is a chance of having both COVID and flu and the same time.

What would you say if these forced vaccinations last for years to come and then they suddenly stop? They should either stop forcing people right now or they should directly tell us that they will never stop with forced vaccinations. Anything in between is bogus. But then again I am not a virologist. There has to be something we 'mortals' don't know or they are bullshiting us. They should simply, forcefully if it takes, to vaccine older people and risk groups and end with this pandemic. They die the most by far.

Last Online
    12-23-2021 @ 06:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 272

0 Not allowed!

Sure, obviously it was never about never contracting the virus again. Even if these respiratory viruses never mutate our own antibodies naturally diminish after some time, usually get depleted in less than a year. Some people's natural antibodies drop to zero or very low levels just after a month or two or so and then they again contract the virus. Yeah, we all know this.

And after 9/10 or 10/10 if you like, got vaccinated, or acquired a natural immunity what then? Why talk about herd immunity in the first place? Furthermore, since you ironically presented flu as one example, have people been forced to take flu vaccines, fired if they don't take it or has government ever restricted mobility? I guess they will say that COVID is deadlier and now there is a chance of having both COVID and flu and the same time.

What would you say if these forced vaccinations last for years to come and then they suddenly stop? They should either stop forcing people right now or they should directly tell us that they will never stop with forced vaccinations. Anything in between is bogus. But then again I am not a virologist. There has to be something we 'mortals' don't know or they are bullshiting us. They should simply, forcefully if it takes, to vaccine older people and risk groups and end with this pandemic. They die the most by far.
    The vaccination is so that our medical systems don't collapse. Governments at this moment have to choose to either go down in history as not having done enough to prevent it or to force people to get immunized. Most appear to just be playing the safe game, aka increase the limitations at the wave peak and then relax them.

The virus has more serious side effects than the common flu or cold and we're already accustomed to those to some point as most people catch them every year, however, most of us have never caught a SARS type of virus before, so our body has not even the slightly similar antibodies for this.

I personally know relatively "healthy" 70-90 years olds that caught it and within 2-3 weeks died and I've seen many having experienced this in the Romanian subreddit among their families or friends, yet of people dying cause of a common cold I haven't heard yet.

It will be included in the children's mandatory vaccines most likely, along with the dozen more that are already there, once it gets all the approvals in the coming years, so these people that don't want to get vaccinated also won't be able to put their kids in public schools unless they vaccinate them, although to be honest, in a few months/years 99% of the anti-vaxxers like Zeno will also get vaccinated.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-top...s-and-children

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,250
    Given: 13,608

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogweed View Post
    The vaccination is so that our medical systems don't collapse. Governments at this moment have to choose to either go down in history as not having done enough to prevent it or to force people to get immunized. Most appear to just be playing the safe game, aka increase the limitations at the wave peak and then relax them.

The virus has more serious side effects than the common flu or cold and we're already accustomed to those to some point as most people catch them every year, however, most of us have never caught a SARS type of virus before, so our body has not even the slightly similar antibodies for this.

I personally know relatively "healthy" 70-90 years olds that caught it and within 2-3 weeks died and I've seen many having experienced this in the Romanian subreddit among their families or friends, yet of people dying cause of a common cold I haven't heard yet.

It will be included in the children's mandatory vaccines most likely, along with the dozen more that are already there, once it gets all the approvals in the coming years, so these people that don't want to get vaccinated also won't be able to put their kids in public schools unless they vaccinate them, although to be honest, in a few months/years 99% of the anti-vaxxers like Zeno will also get vaccinated.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-top...s-and-children
    If it is about medical system they could only vaccinate elderly people and other risk groups. Yes, has many serious side effects, 50% of people are asymptomatic. Just vaccine elderly and other risk groups and let's get over this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information