View Poll Results: Do you support it?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 6.67%
  • No

14 93.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your opinion about multiculturalism? Do you support it? Why yes or why not?

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

4 Not allowed!

Multiculturalism is just a romantic dream that has no basis in reality. Iraq is a good example of what multiculturalism leads to.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    I don't mind about individuals who can adapt, the problem is to import large groups of people whose way of life have caused them to repeatedly fail. What's the purpose to let losers enter your country?
    Perhaps the reason lies in something so simple as some people being unable to live without slaves/thralls/cheap labor.

As for the thread, it is just another aspect of the utopian dream, the attempts at building it irl which usually end up producing terrible nightmares.
    "My name is The Patriot, my fatherland is Santo Domingo, my condition is Citizen, my religion is the love of truth and justice, and my occupations are to boldly attack vice and loudly praise virtue".

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 06:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,668
    Given: 9,043

0 Not allowed!

I don't support it, but there are limited exceptions.

The white race/ Europeans is facing mass extinction, they are the ones that should be protected the most (at the moment), all other cultures will stay the same or increase with almost no obstacles.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    I don't support it, but there are limited exceptions.

The white race/ Europeans is facing mass extinction, they are the ones that should be protected the most (at the moment), all other cultures will stay the same or increase with almost no obstacles.
    There are a lot of White people, they often forget or underestimate the White/European people % in Latin America. Anyways multiculturalism regardless of race will often lead to conflict, due to competition of resources and land or even ideology. Look at the Balkans a good example of what multiculturalism leads to, or Iraq. I can go on and on. Anyone saying multiculturalism is an ideal is a retard. The reason multiculturalism on the surface looks to be working in North America due to strong laws. The most violent countries always tend to be multicultural, Canada is an exception but there is competition between the various races, but the biggest is the ethno-linguistic conflict between Anglophones and Francophones. So with multiculturalism there is always a type of conflict, sometimes it’s just friendly rivalry and at times it’s a very violent enmity Iraq and the Balkans prove this. A homogeneous society is more productive Japan or more peaceful Tunisia. Multiculturalism is just romantic dream of some good and well meaning people and the woketards.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhulta View Post
    no, while i am not racist, i am not a fan of multiculturalism at all, because it will lead to the formation of parallel socities and the foreigners want to stay among themselves and are encouraged to do so. unless it is done on a smaller scale, multiculturalism does not work in my opinion. ALSO it curiously only affects european culture, no one would demand that japanese should be more open to foreigners or multiculturalism, they are xenophobic as fuck and get away with it. I am not against migration per se, but i want that anyone who migrats here adapts to our society, learns our language and respects or value, religion should be a privat matter which they can do at home. It will take many generations until these that come from an vastly different cultural area get somewhat assimilated, maybe never at all because the current consens is white people=bad, have no culture and the root of all evil. what i dislike most, instead of assimilating they discover and embrace "their roots", despite not even being in born in said country in many cases. Why the fuck did their parents leave the country they stem from or in some cases even themselves? probably because life in this country probably wasnt too good and nothing to be proud of. If i were to move to a foreign country, i would try to embrace their culture, to learn about its history, the people the language etc. i would want to be one of them, to blend among them. And to me it would not make a difference if that person is a Dinka, a Japanese or an Aboriginal, if he embraces my culture, the people, customs and language, i see him as equal.
    Can you elaborate why Japanese are xenophobic? They don't want mass immigration, and want to keep Japan Japanese. They don't persecute people and as far as I know there are no attacks on foreigners by extremist violent groups. That looks alright in my book. But I agree that often the media and proponents of multiculturalism have two standards, western countries are heavily criticized if they don't embrace multiculturalism while other countries, even those that are actually xenophobic (and Japan is not one IMO), seem to get often a free pass.

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I support such multiculturalism what existed in the Habsburg Empire, but the religious and racial multiculturalism are different things. Islam is incompatible with a multicultural society, because its not just a religion but a political power too. The islam will always strive to change the democratic system, so i don't support the presence of islam.
    The limited racial multiculturalism doesn't bother me, if the state won't give them voting right, citizenship, or there is a time limit for them to stay here, so if a chinese can stay here maximum 5 years.
    I think it would be more accurate to say that present mainstream Islam is incompatible. Sufism for instance is tolerant as far as I know but they are a minority. As for the Habsburg Empire, multiculturalism was probably the main cause of its demise.

Last Online
    12-10-2022 @ 12:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Austrian/German
    Country
    Austria
    Politics
    uncertain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 443
    Given: 416

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    Can you elaborate why Japanese are xenophobic? They don't want mass immigration, and want to keep Japan Japanese. They don't persecute people and as far as I know there are no attacks on foreigners by extremist violent groups. That looks alright in my book. But I agree that often the media and proponents of multiculturalism have two standards, western countries are heavily criticized if they don't embrace multiculturalism while other countries, even those that are actually xenophobic (and Japan is not one IMO), seem to get often a free pass.
    maybe xenophobic was too harsh, i meant what you said yes. while they dont target people or are violent, they really show that they dont want any foreigners in their country nor do they accept refugees or anything ot the sort afaik

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 02:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellen-Epirus
    Ancestry
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Hero
    Pletho Gemistus.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 482
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Multiculturalism means races coexisting in the same state, which leads to race-mixing and the numerical degradation of human biodiversity.
    1(old race)+1(old race)=1(new race)
    1=1=1=numerical decline.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Fiji
    Y-DNA
    R1A
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,493
    Given: 6,988

0 Not allowed!

Usa is a good example of a multicultural society, I don't have problem with foreigners that want to live here, be that any race. The model of france and Uk however where immigrant masses rent complete quarters of a city and form an individual community is a no for me. Thats why I support Orbans politics on immigration.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,954
    Given: 12,174

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Benyzero View Post
    Usa is a good example of a multicultural society, I don't have problem with foreigners that want to live here, be that any race. The model of france and Uk however where immigrant masses rent complete quarters of a city and form an individual community is a no for me. Thats why I support Orbans politics on immigration.
    As far as I understood USA's cities are actually quite segregated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information