Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coming Collapse of China and India

"A Genetically Superior Caste." Prof. Gidwani, UMN Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-26-2022 @ 08:29 PM
    Indo-Pacific, Indus Valley, 'Land of the Āryas'
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Gujarāti (Leva) Pātidār. Caste (Jāt): Leva/Lewa Patel of Central Gujarat
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    CHG/Iran, EHG-Steppe, EEF/ENF, Indo-Caucasoid, Mesocephalic (Gujarati)
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    "Hermit Mode" (Virgo Ascendant/Rising)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb NO HISTORICAL SENSE AT ALL

This got me thinking.

Their intelligence levels must be even lower than the IQ score of 80.

One thing cannot be denied however.

The Indian people have no sense of history.

There's no chronology, no sense of history. Let's just say it like it is.

I also now know what I always suspected, that the Indian subcontinent is populated by a bunch of "losers" and "lemmings". I'm now convinced that it is.

When you step back for a moment, and really look at this, you have to scratch your head, and think: "You literally can't make this shit up".

And as pointed out here:

"You are trying to apply modern logic to something that happened centuries ago. That's why Hindus are losing the narrative war and keep seething online."

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...614/#381362123

It says everything, and it could not be said better.

And I say it like it is. No sense of history whatsoever. And I've read ISKCON's founder, Prabhupada, openly mock and deride in his website this sense of history, and even goes so far as to claim that the decline in Western religions is due primarily to this fixation on history.

The Quran itself displays a keen sense of history and displays great historical consciousness or depth.

And nowhere more so than in the chapter "al-Rum" (The Romans).

Basically, it boils down to a "nature versus history question," and Moses Hess, "Prophet of Communism and Zionism," himself did talk of this nature versus history distinction and, not surprisingly, but as expected, would take the side of history. And as any irritating Marxist student will attest to, what's important is historical consciousness.

Historical consciousness, apparently, is also a defining characteristic of Confucian thought.

I remember reading "The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century" and reading about Houston Stewart Chamberlain's ideas years ago.

According to Britannica: Chamberlain explained the history of the entire 19th century—with its European conquests, dominance, colonialism, and exploitation—as a product of the great accomplishments of the German people.

It (Foundations of the 19th Century) is, writes Eliot Weinberger (2000), a detailed history of the Manichean struggle between the only two pure races left on earth, the Teutons and the Jews (the rest are a "chaos of peoples"); one, the creator of all things good in Western civilization; the other, the destroyer, with no imagination or ideals, only an iron will to power.

Houston Stewart Chamberlain keenly observed that the Aryan Indian stands in stark contrast to the Semite (p.434, FOUNDATIONS OF THE XIXth CENTURY), but even more importantly, he goes on to point out that this "Aryan" Indian, although he has the deepest metaphysical understandings, nonetheless has no historical sense at all:

"The mind of the Hindoo embraces an extraordinary amount - too much for his earthly happiness; his feelings are tender and full of sympathy, his sense pious, his thought metaphysically the deepest in the world, his imagination as luxuriant as his primeval forests, as bold as the world's loftiest mountain peak, to which his eye is ever drawn upwards. But two things he entirely lacks; he has no historical sense at all. This people has produced everything, but no history of its own career — not the trace of a chronicle..." (p.435, FOUNDATIONS OF THE XIXth CENTURY).

Old news, but worth mentioning for a hot minute.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Ignores India While Thanking ...

Indians Are Spamming Israeli PM's Tweet Thanking 25 Countries Which Doesn't Include India

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu thanks countries supporting Israel; Indians ask, 'Where is India?'

However, now that Netanyahu has not included the flag of India and has not thanked India for supporting Israel, all Indians siding with ...
    https://archive.ph/0Fscg

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/searc...SrsWigGbCm17g/, https://archive.ph/m2jLU/51962217882...21bc678bb0.jpg

There's some truth to this.

It’s a tough situation all around cause many pajeeta’s are self hating white worshippers while being anti-white SJW’s(since that’s a status signal in educated circles in the degenerate west).
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...281/#379034959
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 06-17-2022 at 05:14 AM. Reason: studies
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb THE CRUELEST & TRUEST COMMENT

Identity, race, gender and genetics are serious issues. This can be "quite crude and even obscene," but the point is well taken.

Anonymous IDTdzn9yR Sun 05 Jun 2022 00:51:02 No.380932092

Streetsh*tter caste system preserved the stratification of the sequence of streetsh*tter races with minimal mixing.
    >south black streetsh*tters are basically Abos
    >later invaders ofc oppressed the curry-Abos easily, making them the lowest caste
    >then more advanced and paler waves of conquerors came in, each one pushing the previous top-caste down one layer, until the Persians and finally the English arrived.
    >now the lowest streetsh*tters are the 'untouchables' so low they have to clear the sh*t off the designated streets by hand
    The thrust of the argument is that caste and genetics are not mutually exclusive.

Indeed, it cannot be otherwise. The two are not, and can never be, mutually exclusive, and they can even be combined.

And as pointed out here: "Caste and genetics are not mutually independent."

See also this Reddit comment: https://archive.ph/FUNOd#selection-2399.0-2399.30

It's worth noting that this Reddit commenter does equate caste with genetics, and, in fact, implies that higher levels of European ancestry, with concomitantly lower levels of South Asian and AASI derived ancestry, can mean only one thing: you're somehow a Brahmin.

Too high EHG, Are you Brahmin?
    https://archive.ph/FUNOd#selection-2399.0-2399.30

This anonymous 4chan commentator ends by saying: "All one race, the human race" idea destroyed in one subcontinent.

Caste and genetics are not independent after all, but interact. How can we not include this spicy comment? By Deletes, he means Dalits.

"Also Deletes are high in AASI blood and have very low IVC blood. that's why they became deletes in the first place."

Let's just let that statement sink in for a moment.

You don't think there could be so much hate in that country – there is.

Perhaps the cruelest & truest comment is that caste rank is determined by "racial purity" or "genetic purity", and accordingly, racial and ethnic or genetic purity is determined by measuring and calculating your AASI (Ancient Ancestral South Indian) ancestral level and subtracting those genetic or racial "impurities".

The whole point of having this caste system is to keep the genetic damage wrought for millennia by Ancient Ancestral South Indian (AASI) infiltrators to a bare minimum.

At least "to the lowest level humanly possible" to avoid any risks but also, and perhaps even more importantly, to reduce the associated risks. Like, for instance, the all-too-real risk of genetic degradation and of losing caste status.

Or, at the very least, to some threshold level.

In any case, pol's obsession with dravidians is scary.

This much is hard to deny. Every Indian, and more especially, the "upper caste", should "absolutely and unequivocally" hate this AASI ancestral component, and should be dreading and detesting it. Especially when the overall caste system design is hugely dependent on underlying genetics. Even the Indian government hates this "undesirable" population category. It is an undesirable component in the Indian population. As is clearly and explicitly pointed out in these recent discussions. To quote:

The current far right government is trying to decouple vedic people and religion from Indo-Aryan ancestry and is trying to pin it on IranN ancestry instead (while downplaying AASI and Indo-Aryan ancestry at the same time).
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...022/#377160573

So much hate breeds contempt. I never knew there was so much hate in that country.

But it doesnt matter if the Narendra Modi-led BJP government is actively trying to "decouple" religion from its Aryan past. Moreover, it doesn't matter in the least that they are trying to pin it all on Iranians.

For, as rightly pointed out here, "the Aryan component is the cousin of Iranian Neolithic."

The two are inseparably related. It's pretty much the same difference.

But more critically, it is that these two basic components of human evolution, Steppe and Iranian, are 'inseparably linked' and necessary to each other, and it is hardly possible to take up a positive attitude towards the latter and to disown the former as Indian historians and politicians have tried to do.

The two amplify each other.

This commenter uses the forward slash to denote an associative bond between the entities on either side of the slash. In this case, they are: "IVC/Aryans." He even goes so far as to state, 'Let the fall of IVC be a warning'.

That's exactly what is happening now. It is partly just a matter of history repeating itself.

Someone else on that forum went even further in these life lessons: "India is what happens when Whites (IVC+Aryans)..."

The two, that is, IVC or Iran_N, and Aryans, are virtually inseparable, a true family. They aren't mutually exclusive, they are interdependent, two sides of the same coin. Pretty much like caste and genetics, in other words.

A few more examples:

Spread of Steppe and Iranian Related Ancestry: https://archive.ph/DDhry#selection-753.4-753.49
    Ancestry from Steppe Pastoralists or Iranian Farmers: https://archive.ph/xvNa1#selection-753.33-753.85

Here's to the unsung heroes of the Neolithic:

CHG-derived Zagros Neolithic peoples are the unsung heroes of the neolithic they developed agriculture independent of Levantine Neolithic and Anatolian Neolithic (early European farmers) and had the highest levels of Basal. Then they spread agriculture to India and introduced civilization to the Australoid-Melanesian hunter gatherers. From the Elamites to Harrapans to BMAC they were the most important people east of Mesopotamia
    https://archive.ph/77ETP#selection-36641.0-36641.431

It is a well established fact that "IVC/Andronovo was forged by West Eurasian influences."

CHG created Iran HG which created Iran_N, which created BMAC, Elam, IVC etc.

It goes something like this:

CHG -> Iran HG -> Iran_N -> Zagros/Elam/IVC/BMAC etc.

The significance of this "CHG/Iran" component cannot be overstated.

As noted here, in no uncertain terms:

"There is no civilization without CHG/Iran: Sumerians, Anatolians, Iranians, Elamites, IVC, Greeks, Romans, the least goes on. They were like the Engineers from Prometheus or Xel'Naga from Starcraft. Bringers of technology and civilization..."

I like this one too. And this one, too, goes straight into the record books.

Another to the record, no significant civilisation without CHG related ancestry.
    https://archive.ph/77ETP#selection-16883.1-16883.80

Or, perhaps more accurately, Iranian related ancestry. As CHG is less pure.

One cannot fail to point out that the "CHG/Iran" component, which is, of course, the other important component of Yamnaya ancestry, came not from the west, but from the south, originally from a third hunter-gatherer population that was genetically so different from the EHG and WHG that it must have remained isolated from them during most of the Upper Paleolithic.

See Also: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7527756

And let's make something else clear:

"Indian Is Non Ethnicity, Not A Race, and Definitely Not A Religion," as rightly pointed out by this YouTube channel.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 06-24-2022 at 06:56 AM. Reason: studies
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

eek India is the world’s second most polluted country

Seems I was right all along about India. It'll probably knock 10 years off your life, maybe even 20.

And it scares the living daylights out of me.

Just thinking of it makes my knees tremble and makes me wanna vomit.

Actually, its worse than a nightmare. It can also, apparently, harm every organ of the body and shave at least ten years off your life.

Ni**er I'm literally losing 10 years of my life by living in Delhi because of the pollution. I'm looking for the first chance I get to go out of this shithole.

https://indianexpress.com/article/ci...-says-7969887/
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...753/#383412661

Delhi air pollution shortens life by 10 years, report says

The report identified India as the world’s second most polluted country, with Bangladesh being the most polluted country in the world. More than 63% of the population of India lives in areas that exceed the country’s national air quality standard of 40 µg/m3, going by the report.

And the world is getting divided even more.

And yet again, Oy!

And this time into this.

The world is indeed getting increasingly divided "into two categories — brain drain and brain gain," as countries with more resources siphon off academic talent from poorer countries.

The great resignation is getting real in India's developer community. It is not only the big IT firms, even startups are offering 50-100% raises to poach talent. Meanwhile, countries like Australia are making immigration easier by adding tech jobs to priority visa lists, giving Indian talent the option to not only leave their jobs but also the country.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...38#post7527638

The "brain drain" is real, and the brain drain and loss of national capability continues unabated.

The Upper Castes have been abandoning India for decades now. From the numbers that I've come across, around 250K-300K Indians leave India for developed countries each year. Around 50-60% of these are Upper Castes. Even I'll likely leave this place eventually when I have enough money.
    https://archive.ph/mWhyY#selection-5767.0-5767.284

This person says it like it is, and it may hurt a lot of people, but it's pretty bad as far as I'm concerned and a "ticking time bomb". And that doesn't make what he's saying any less true. Moreover, it doesn't even matter what the detractors say or what anybody says.

I am from this shithole. India has some potential but it'll probably not escape the middle income trap because 80% of the population is n**ger tier and they breed like rats. The economy of any country is highly related to the population's IQ, that's why Whites and East Asians are so far ahead of the rest of the world. India is a very complex case when it comes to IQ. The country's average IQ is around 82-83 but is depressed to an extent because half the population is starving/severely undernourished. But even with proper nourishment and food the average IQ can only rise to about 90-92. The Lower Castes are very different from us Upper Castes in terms of wealth, Intelligence and even race. The average Lower Caste IQ with good nutrition is probably around 70-75, the average upper caste IQ with full nutrition is very high, 110+. But the problem is that the Upper Castes make up barely 20% of the country's population and are fast declining because we don't have enough kids while the Lower Castes and the in bred Muslims (average IQ 85 with nutrition) keep having twice as many kids on average as us. We can't keep carrying the burden of hundreds of millions of these sub-humans for too long, eventually the entire country will collapse in on itself.
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...072/#131139383

It will collapse on its own.

And will be crushed under its own weight.

It is not a matter of if, but when.

This will be a full on caste war.

And honestly it can't come soon enough. And Godspeed, too.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 06-26-2022 at 03:11 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs down WHAT THE HELL, WHAT IS THIS SHIT MAN

Quote Originally Posted by VikLevaPatel View Post
    Seems I was right all along about India. It'll probably knock 10 years off your life, maybe even 20.
    Not only shaving 10 years off their life, but also knocking 10 IQ points off their brain.

I really believe this shit, and we start believing it probably even more than we realize, and if anything even more so after reading this shit.

Oh my God, that's absolute lies. Why am I even reading this shit?

Saying Aryans conquered Indians makes no sense.... Every Indian, even the most remote tribal living on the tip of Southern India (Irula people) have 10% Steppe herder ancestry.
    You didn't "BTFO" anything you low knuckleheaded c*nt. You just ignored the up to date academic consensuses I sourced in the OP and spewed mindless conjecture. Proto-Indo-Iranians descend from Nordic Aryans from Northern Europe. Get over it princess.
    I think definitely Iran had higher Iran Neolithic admixture early on, and I don't think the Ancient Aryans were hostile to them and intermixed, however they clearly saw some people in South Asia as so vile that they created a caste system where even touching the same water as them was an act of Evil. There is in fact a disturbing shift in phenotype on kings depicted on old Iranian coins from the Parthian where a more middle eastern grug type replaces a more Europoid esque type. I don't know if that matches some genetic shift in the elite or not though.
    Indians on average are 25% Steppe. Brahmins are usually 30%+ Here's the data using qpadAm
    https://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xy...0972605410.png
    If you average out the ancestries with population numbers, you get around 25% Steppe for Indians in average
    https://archive.ph/A5yfo#selection-4435.0-4435.250
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...341/#381608627

India's inferiority complex is on full display here.

If that's not enough, here's some more hysterical shit talk: "Lower castes like Yadavs are 20% IE, and even Southern Indian Dalits are 12% IE."

And these points stick out like a sore thumb.

Early aryans never tried to genocide former populations, and, even more significantly, fringe Indian tribal populations in online genome repositories are overepresented, while the average Indian isn't.

Let that sink in for one second.

Oh my god, that's so... hardcore.

I know your IQ is very low but I expected you to at least be literate, even n**gers have better reading comprehension than this

The race the aryans of the hindus valley came from is called in modern science "steppeEMBA", all europeans are part of this race, and USUALLY our ancestors massacred the natives when they conquered a place

but for whatever reason in india they enslaved the natives instead of killing them all, which allowed them to be lazy since slaves did all the work for them, but look at the result
    in my country my steppe ancestors massacred the natives, as a result it is heaven on earth, in your country the steppe people enslaved the natives instead of killing them, resulting in a disgenic nations filled with metaphorical and literal trash that has been conquered by anyone who passed through and has exactly 0 achievements, discoveries or technologies to it's name

indian "art" looks like what chutluh worshippers on meth would make, the only semi competent person in indian history is a mathematician who wasnt born out of good genes but just extreme luck through a very small probability rendered possible through the size of the indian population

meanwhile while for every 10 billion indians born there is one ramnujan, for every 100 french born there are one, that's the difference killing the natives or not makes, I hope the aryans enjoyed their slaves while it lasted lol, their lineages and legacy is into the dirt
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...329/#361161933

And here's another truth bomb:

Dalits are FAAAAAAR from IVC. What they are is high in AASI. Which is tribal Abbo dna.
    Dalits were living in trees when farmers came from IVC and kicked their asses.
    https://archive.ph/Lml0r#selection-2083.0-2083.166
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 07-01-2022 at 11:02 PM. Reason: low knuckleheaded c*nts

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Question Drought in China

What happened to China's water choke game?

This following point cannot be emphasized enough. And in fact the factor of obeying the divine word cannot be over emphasized. First and foremost, let this serve as a reminder of the destruction it may bring. And let this serve as a warning to those who intend to continue the crooked and feckless ways that have become the norm for too long.

If you dig a ditch for your neighbor, you will fall into it yourself.

As Proverbs 11 warns everyone. And so too does the Book of Psalms, which is viewed as a meditation on biblical history turned into prayer, itself. It is apparently also one of the wise sayings of Rumi and is the often hard to swallow anecdote.

You can without a doubt be trapped by your own wickedness.

Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 09-03-2022 at 07:45 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up Next invader, please.

Is poor urban planning and design to blame? So asks Palki Sharma. The question should be a no-brainer. We are, of course, right to apportion blame where it is due. Poor planning or politics or bureaucracy, of course, will ultimately be to blame. And they no doubt are to be blamed. In addition to weak civic administration and irresponsible public attitudes and questionable construction standards. Of course, the question of who is to blame doesn't change the fact that the country is too far gone for remedy or to take back. Next invader, please!

Khusboo J. Desai's thesis titled "Corruption in the Indian Political System" gives us a tangible glimpse into the nature and definition of corruption, and explores the relationship between voters and politicians in order to understand why corruption dominates the political system and why voters tolerate corruption by electing known corrupt leaders to office. The recent ethno-history of the Patidars itself suggests and illustrates a history of corruption and exploitation, and some scholars even claim the Leva Patels owe much of their success to centuries of sucking up to invading powers. For example, the British provided inordinate advantages and benefits, such as not collecting taxes from certain parts of their land or reducing taxes and collecting taxes at a lower rate, to the Patidars of Central Gujarat. The ancient migration myth, moreover, has played a defining role in the self-image of the Patels, and some say they followed the British on these treks. The ethno-history of the Patidars also enables one to understand why it has been difficult removing corrupt politicians and why people vote for corrupt politicians. And the following illustrative example is provided by Khusboo J. Desai (pp. 45-46) to verify the obtained results and the correctness of the analyses and of the main results in the dissertation.

In Nadiad, the politicians are from the dominant caste. The caste has historically remained in power and has presided over the community. When voters are casting a vote, it is not between a Dalit and a Patidar or a Kshatriya and Patidar, it is always between a Patidar and another Patidar. Voters are voting for a candidate from the dominant caste and it is extremely difficult to root out a caste which holds such great influence financially, politically, and socially. This is not to say that all Patidar candidates are corrupt; corruption is widespread across India and is prevalent in all castes but it demonstrates that a voting decision in Nadiad is not limited to a politician’s merit or public image; caste status is also highly considered.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

eek Moonlighting For Competitors

What an absolute f**king mess of a country. To be frank, the dissolution or break-up of the Indian entity can't come soon enough! It is inevitable, and even appropriate, and indeed desirable, and, at heart, rather healthy than otherwise.

:

Can you even imagine having to deal with that and dealing with them day after day?

Wipro chairman Rishad Premji on Wednesday said the IT services giant has in the past few months fired 300 employees who were found to be moonlighting for competitors. I couldn't imagine dealing with what Rishad has to deal with on a daily basis. I have already pointed out that Rishad Premji's parents-in-law are our long-time family friends and that his mother-in-law is a Gujarati Leva Patidar, and I think I'm very close to figuring out what the caste of his father-in-law really, actually is! Bloody hell, I've worked it all out, but I'm reviewing the information collected and will post more on them as I digest all of that information. This is actually the No 1 thing that has been on my mind.

What they hate about him is what they hate about me. It's as simple as that, really. And that's what it boils down to. Do our innermost beliefs and most significant actions, ask Dickenson, ‎Huxtable, and Parker, just boil down to genetic factors? As the British bioethicist Ruth Chadwick has written, 'Are genes us?' This is a no-brainer, and the answer to this question should be a no-brainer. Genes, of course, determine psychological mechanisms and frameworks and controls. It seems that Massimo Mazzotti's book is aptly titled Knowledge as Social Order. As always, knowledge is power. And as the EU Parliament rightly observed, information is chaos, while knowledge is order: order out of chaos. Author and scholar Robert Wright explains the interaction between psychological and genetic differences in people thus:

They boil down to genes, of course (where else could rules for mental development ultimately reside?)

Obviously, things are not going too well in Dindustan. And things certainly aren't going too well for the mouthy, angry losers. Their bigotry and hate will not go well for them. They will be cursed, and the Universe will send on them curses, confusion and rebuke in everything they put their hands to, until they are destroyed. And this, obviously, is NOT going down well with me, either.

Wipro Boss Gets "Hate Mail" As 300 Fired For "Moonlighting"
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 09-25-2022 at 03:38 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Question 2023 PAKvIND diaspora race wars

2023 PAKvIND diaspora race wars? If you can really call them that. And certainly not if you're originally from Pakistan, like Dishy Rishy Wishy Washy himself is. And I don't even know if you can call it a "race" war really. All I have to say is dream on.

This really is an ethical and economical travesty and a drag on the country's dynamism, and must not continue. And this certainly isn't a good situation to be heading towards, but is in actuality a recipe for disaster.

And lest we forget the travesties and crimes that occurred, the ones that initiated the path to greatest travesty ever to befall the British people, the travesty of Rishi Sunak.

As for the comparison between Rishi and Obama, the latter (it goes without saying) was voted into office, whereas the former, you could argue, was simply installed behind closed doors, as this comment points out.

And I seriously don't think this comment coming from Romania is all too funny:

I'm thinking that too. I actually respect the guy. He's shitting hard on the brits and he's rich as fuck. Richie Rishy. I bet 99.99% or more of Brits have less money than this literal 5 FOOT PAKI in their own country lmao. And now their right wingers are getting bossed around by this guy.
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rishy/, https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/sunak

So he's shorter than Tom Cruise, but as pointed out by an anonymous poster, Sunak is similar to Obama in a lot of ways. To quote the full post from 4plebs:

He came from nowhere. Suddenly he was parachuted into a safe Tory seat, replacing the former leader of the party, when he was young. Then he did a few very minor government jobs as an MP for a few months before suddenly being fired at one of the more important ministerial jobs in the treasury.
    Almost nobody in the public knew who he was even then.
    Then a bit after that, he's the Chancellor, number 2 political job in the country.
    Our fake news is always very nasty about Tories (the Tories deserve no better) but Sunak seemed to get a pass. One of my ambitious London mates who is embarrassingly on message with wokery knew to say nice things about Sunak.
    You can tell he is a trusted deep state operative and his launch has been so fast that the official story beggars belief. Like these mysterious experts that seem to go from Oxford to a few months on a kibbutz to suddenly being analysts and advisors in security organisations.
    His backstory also includes a children's charity and an investment fund called Theleme.
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...126/#401763893

This comment speaks volumes about the state we're in and about the state of the UK today. To quote: "To be honest all this has done is expose how much everyone hates Indians. I have seen people without an ounce of racism in them burst into tears after discovering a smelly pajeet would be in number 10."

Human nature, indeed. It also speaks volumes about the current state and about the future of the world in general and "the West" in particular.

The hate — or, rather, the deep hate — between the two (Indian and Pakistani) is certainly very strong everywhere, and pervasive and palpable, and is certainly stronger than ever, and in fact is now "worse than it has ever been", as you can see in this Reddit post, titled "My Concept of Greater Pakistan (+Khalistan)".

level 4
    SecretAgentProfessor
    ·
    4 yr. ago
    1 BILLION people in India are living under the poverty line as Slumdogs! Women are selling their bodies to Westerners to have babies! Everything in India is for sale... Indians are used as slaves in the Middle East, in India, Asia, US and Europe! Gang-rapes, female genocide, child-prostitution, transvestites, AIDS epidemics and much more! 3000 indian children die everyday in India due to illnesses to poor diets! 60% of Indian children are forced into child labour! 700 Million Indians are living without electricity! 90% of Indians depends upon agriculture! 60 Millions crimes were committed in India in 2015! Highly increasing crime of RAPES, MURDER & KIDNAPPING each year! More than 50 MILLION accounts of RAPES were suspected & registered in 2018! A girl/woman is raped every 2 minutes in INDIA! Close to 70% of INDIA’s POPULATION IS ILLITERATE! More than 50% of children under the age of 5 in India are underweight! This is worst than Africa, where the number is 43%! 70% of Indians do not have access to a toilet and goes to rivers defecate or defecate in the streets of Delhi and Mumbai!
    Recent DNA studies have shown that the Romani/Gypsies of Europe derive from the Untouchable Dalit Indians, which is also evidenced in the Romani/Gypsie language:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...udy-shows.html
    Every 21 minute a woman is raped in India!!! Every 60 minute a woman is killed in INDIA! Women are being victims of acid attacks if they refuse a man in INDIA:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93xnH-Rtxqk
    Indian children forced to drink milk from stray dogs to survive in India!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmBL...ature=youtu.be
    https://youtu.be/m22IR5MpbJk
    Indian women are eating kilos of sand everyday to survive and not starve to death!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u45DEYKaWbg
    80% of all Indian women and tourists in India report of being sexually assaulted of the approximately 1,5 BILLION population!
    Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRcuFGYraLM
    The European Gypsies - also known as Romas - are in fact INDIANS! They have INDIAN culture and are like cancer for Europe as rest of the INDIANS! European Gypsies originates from The Indian Gypsies of Punjab Rajasthan!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUYGRn3W9Q
    Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCecQrh8AZo
    Read it here: http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-bad-for-women
    Now watch India's Daughter Documentary by BBC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoGtGv2KS48
    Read this: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ghandi-slep...rnment-1460499
    Read this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/irene-..._b_842941.html
    Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRV8PYDIa8I
    Wake and smell... The smelly and disgusting air and reality of India!
    level 5
    SecretAgentProfessor
    ·
    4 yr. ago
    Before being enslaved to the British the "Indians" were slaves to Arab, Mughal and Persian Empires that were Muslim! Let me give you some examples such as the word "Hindu", which in ancient Persian/Farsi means "Black Slave", "Black Thief" & "Black Dog". Hindu is a derogatory term used to identify slaves in Farsi! The "Hindu Kush" in Farsi means "Hindu Killer" as the Persians took the native Indians as slaves to Persia or to be sold to Arabs and Africa. The British sold Indians (Hindus) as slaves to Africa (South Africa) and other places too. The original Indians are of the Australoid race and are dark/black skinned. The Aryans are the modern day Iran (Land of the Aryans) of today (Persians). Hind means black in Arabic and Hindi means blacks/niggers in Arabic. Hindi in Turkish means coward and turkey as we call cowards chickens in English.
    Source: Maharishi Shri Dayanand Sarswati Aur Unka Kaam, edited by Lala Lajpat Rai, published from Lahore in 1898.
    So, basically, Hindu is merely a continuation of a Muslim term that became popular only within the last 1300 years. In this way, we can understand that it is not a valid Sanskrit term, nor does it have anything to do with the true Vedic culture or the Vedic spiritual path. No religion ever existed that was called “Hinduism” until the Indian people in general placed value on that name, as given by those who dominated over them, and accepted its use. Furthermore, the term has been used to convey demeaning connotations.So is it any wonder that some Indian acharyas and Vedic organisations do not care to use the term?
    Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VWR7eDyvzk
    Apparently, the word "Hindu" is not present in Vedas, Puranas, Ramayana and Mahabharta. It appears that this name was given to the indigenous people of India by the Muslim invaders. They referred to the people living near the Sindhu River, as Hindus and they consider them as slaves, subservient and blind. The name given to the religion which preceded the modern term "Hindu" was "Sanatan" religion and before that it was known as "Ad-Dharm". Hindu is not a Sanskrit term. Furthermore, a Persian dictionary titled Lughet-e-Kishwari, published in Lucknow India in 1964, gives the meaning of the word Hindu as “chor [thief], dakoo [dacoit], raahzan [waylayer], and ghulam [slave].” In another dictionary, Urdu-Feroze-ul-Laghat (Part One, p. 615) the Persian meaning of the word Hindu is further described as barda (obedient servant), sia faam (black color) and kaalaa (black). So these are all derogatory expressions for the translation of the term hindu in the Persian label of the people of India. Persians never had any problems pronouncing the words Hindu or Sindhu as they have both the letter Sin and the letter He in the Farsi/Persian alphabet!
    The name “India” is a derogatory term, which is a racial slandering term, which were given to the Hindus by their slave masters The British! Why does Indians keep their slave name, when they call themselves Hindustan/Bharat? Bombay was named by India’s masters too, but they changed it back to Mumbai. Why do Indians persist to keep the slave-name of their country, when they changed the slave name of their city? Natively you call yourselves Hindustanis and your country Hindustan/Bharat, but keep your slave name internationally?
    Source: Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha, Mahan Kosh, 1996 edn.
    See how India treats Tourists: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-harassed.html
    See how Indians live and threats women in India in 2016 and indian men’s stamina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7brs2NXzD7Q
    See how Indian men forces Indian women to become prostitutes and India has Prostitution Villages: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma1Edum46xE
    By Indian logic then India would have been entirely Muslims or Christians as they were ruled by Muslims for approximately 1500 years then ruled by the Christians for 400 years! Because according to Indians all forced conversions would be permanent and the slaves would not revert back, when they were safe to do so. Maybe Indians are such obedient slaves that they accept the forced conversions as their own and pass it on to their generations, however this is not how normal humans behave. Pakistan is SONS OF THE MUGHALS THAT RULED INDIA FOR 1300 YEARS! LIVE WITH IT YOU FILTHY, DUSKY LOOKING BLACK APE!
    Now look at this race map and tell me if it does not match the history books! According to Stanley M. Garns Ph.D. Professor in American Universities and expert in the field of racial maps and classifications has made this classification per the 2014 consensus:
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...sification.PNG
    Indians are according to Professor Stanley M. Garn and the Western World defined and classified as Australoids meaning Black! Majority rules and Indians are 95% BLACK! There are light skinned blacks in Africa, but they are still classified as BLACKS! Same goes for Indians!
    Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UKikKlDkqw
    Admit it! India is the shithole of the world! A failed state, which citizens are used as slaves all over the world in 2016! Stop being manipulated by stupid Indian Media! Indians are still used as slaves all over the world! Indians are viewed as Sub-Human and are treated whose than dogs, whom has more Animals Rights than Indians have Human Rights!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/chutyapa/co...eb2x&context=3
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 10-27-2022 at 10:20 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

eek China accused of illegal police stations in the Netherlands

The Chinese government has been accused of establishing at least two undeclared "police stations" in the Netherlands (you can't make this shit up).

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information