Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,809
    Given: 12,718

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Insurance policy to be agressors without consequences?
    The only nation with a nuclear arsenal that has used its nuclear weapons has been the US during WW2.

Both India and Pakistan have nuclear weapons. Neither one has used them. Their conflicts have been minor skirmishes. It has de-escalated potentially major conflicts between these two nations.

Think of Israel's Samson's Option. If they get invaded and it appears the nation will be conquered, then the other side's nation will be destroyed by their nuclear arsenal. They don't have to be worried about being invaded and conquered because everyone knows what will happen. As I said, it's an insurance policy.

Saddam Iraq was encouraging islamic suicide bombers to blow themselves up in Israeli cities by offering their families money.
    I don't understand the point. Are you saying Israel should have gone to war with Iraq? Both Israel and Iraq were basically at war. Israel bombed Iraq in 1981: 40 years ago, Israel bombed an Iraqi nuclear reactor. How it changed the world

He was disrupting the world economy, and he invaded Kuwait.
    I don't understand. Are you saying American youths should go fight and die because of a disruption in the world economy?

Kuwait was stealing oil from Iraq. No one argues otherwise. The Kuwaitis said, "Fuck you, we have the Americans and so we do what we want." Saddam approached the US government about the issue. The US government didn't say one way or the other. Saddam thought that meant they wouldn't care if he invaded.

The US wanted a war. It allowed them to set up military bases in Saudia Arabia. Something that we wouldn't have been able to do 2 years prior when the Soviet Union existed. Russia was in turmoil. They couldn't do anything about it.

What happened after was severe sanctions that led to half a million Iraqi deaths until the invasion 12 years later, which caused more deaths.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for the companies that help rogue states acquire nuclear weapons.
    It's not about the companies themselves. It's about a foreign agency bombing businesses in another country. I don't like US companies making arms and selling them to the Saudis so they can murder Yemen civilians but that's irrelevant to the fact that if a foreign intelligence agency bombed US death merchant companies on US soil there would be war.

Do you know that Pakistanis fly turkish planes violate Greek air space? and they refuse to take back any of the illigal migrants they send to colonise Europe?
    As always with you, this is about Greece: "Paki pilots bad cuz Turks planes air space..." It's always the smaller picture.

I say nuclear bomb the companies that help countries like Pakistan acquire nuclear technology. They are a danger to the world.
    If your nation doesn't have nuclear weapons, then you're fucked. You have to rely on the US or Russians, or the Chinese. You become a pawn of other nations. You don't see the bigger picture. Ironically nations with nuclear weapons keep the peace, as I've shown.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 01-12-2022 at 04:36 PM.

Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moro Terrone Guancho Pancho
    Ethnicity
    Italian and Venezuelan
    Ancestry
    Father: Sicilian (Bronte, Catania). Mother: Mainly Canarians, Spaniards, some Mixed and 1/64 Jewish
    Country
    Venezuela
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    likely J2, e1b1b or R1b
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    EL MARENGUISMO.
    Hero
    Lesní and Jonatan David Marengo.
    Religion
    Gang Penis
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 465
    Given: 231

0 Not allowed!

As we've been used to since Canaan, the jews are at it again.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't think Putin has ever been to Salisbury, so your comment is ridiculous.

I don't think Nixon ever went to Watergate either.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information