Thread: Can off the cuff sexual comments be part of Columbian culture?

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/Scottish/German
    Ancestry
    46% British, 20% Scottish, 15% Irish, & some German—very distant: Swedish, Russian, Iberian Pe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid with CM influence (Brunn & Anglo-Saxon) and Dinarid influence
    Politics
    Republican
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 113

0 Not allowed!

Default Can off the cuff sexual comments be part of Columbian culture?

Okay so not all Columbians I have met are perverted. Far from it. In fact, some I have met are very reserved and subdued maybe even a bit prudish. So since there are different parts of Columbia just like different parts of the US, maybe the perversion is limited to region?
    I am acquaintances with a very large Columbian family and who don’t make sexually aggressive comments except for one. I think he is from a different part of Columbia due to his accent. Is it cultural or just him? others around him who overhear it don’t bat an eye so it seems somewhat accepted or usual maybe?
    Last edited by Chocolatepug37; 01-08-2022 at 05:29 AM.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatepug37 View Post
    I am acquaintances with a very large Columbian family and who don’t make sexually aggressive comments except for one. I think he is from a different part of Columbia due to his accent. Is it cultural or just him? others around him who overhear it don’t bat an eye so it seems somewhat accepted or usual maybe? Okay so not all Columbians I have met are perverted. Far from it. In fact, some I have met are very reserved and subdued maybe even a bit prudish. So since there are different parts of Columbia just like different parts of the US, maybe the perversion is limited to region?
    Well, spics in Colombia have a very sexual culture in general (I don't think it's limited to any region), they openly catcall white tourist women on the street, and they are not afraid to pursue what they like. They are brown as shit and only 4% of the population speaks English btw.

There was a VICE documentary about a town in Colombia where the men have sex with donkeys, and it's sort of a rite of passage for the boys. They even included footage (from a distance, and not particularly graphic, other than the shock value of the act itself) of a boy with a donkey.

Most Colombian girls are either prostitutes or in rebel paramilitaries. Sex tourism is rampant. One incel went to Colombia because he thought just being white was enough for him to get laid, but he got rejected.

They only like rich sex tourists. You will find these old farts whining when their teenage 'girlfriends' drugged and rolled them and cleaned out their hotel of all valuables. Like did you really think some hot 20 year old was really interested in your 70 year old wrinkly ass? lel

You should avoid brown people at all costs. And carry a Glock 30 all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/Scottish/German
    Ancestry
    46% British, 20% Scottish, 15% Irish, & some German—very distant: Swedish, Russian, Iberian Pe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid with CM influence (Brunn & Anglo-Saxon) and Dinarid influence
    Politics
    Republican
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 113

0 Not allowed!

Didn’t know any of this. So it is cultural and at its extreme.

Thread Information