Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s links to Epstein, and is the Kennedy family crypto-Jewish?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

2 Not allowed!

Default RFK Jr.'s links to Epstein, and is the Kennedy family crypto-Jewish?

A week ago, John Brisson posted a video titled "There Are No Heroes - Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Numerous Connections to the Epstein Network". (https://odysee.com/@weveread/there-a...ert-f.-kennedy)

I compiled a text file about the sources that were mentioned in the video, and I then added my own research. One of the sources said that Robert Maxwell wanted Ghislaine to marry JFK Jr., which I think adds further weight to the theory that the Kennedy family is crypto-Jewish, so I also tried to search for more clues that the Kennedys are Jews.

Sources mentioned in the video by John Brisson

From an article published in _OK Magazine_ in 2020: (https://okmagazine.com/news/ghislain...sexual-hookup/)

> Now a source close to Maxwell has told _OK!_ her "chief conquest" was a one-night stand with magazine publisher who many believed was set to follow in his father's footsteps and become President.
    > "It was a one-time hookup," said the source.
    > "It happened in the early 1990s soon after Ghislaine had started to establish herself on the New York social scene. He went to her house after a political event and she routinely would drop into conversation. Who wouldn't, right?"

From a _New York Post_ article from 2000: (https://nypost.com/2000/03/23/how-gh...siness-empire/)

> Robert Maxwell saw himself as Britain's Joseph P. Kennedy, the patriarch of a dynasty that would wield financial and political power on a global scale. Like Kennedy, he expected much of his children and pushed them hard.
    > ...
    > Maxwell even dreamed that he might one day forge an alliance with the Kennedys by marrying Ghislaine to JFK Jr. The two became close friends and remained so until Kennedy's tragic death last year. Ghislaine has also been a guest at a number of Kennedy weddings and family events.

A _New York Post_ article from 2021 said that in 1990, Ghislaine attended the wedding of RFK Jr.'s sister Kerry: (https://nypost.com/2021/11/02/ghisla...n-1990-author/)

> Accused sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell attended ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo's ritzy wedding to Kerry Kennedy in the early 1990s, an author claimed in a new book about her run-ins with the British socialite.
    > Christina Oxenberg, a distant cousin of Prince Andrew, wrote in her new tell-all "Trash: Encounters With Ghislaine Maxwell" that she first met Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam at Ethel Kennedy's Hickory Hill home in McLean, Va., following Cuomo and Kerry's nuptials in 1990, the _Sun_ reported.
    > "The ceremony took place in a cathedral in Washington DC and was attended by scores of invited guests, the front door near-impenetrable because of the swarm of the media and a mob of Kennedy fans," Oxenberg wrote in the tome, released Thursday.

An article about the wedding published in _The Press Democrat_ on 1990-06-10 said: "Ushers included brothers-in-law Kenneth Cole and Robert Perpignano, and Kerry's brothers, Christopher, Douglas, Rep. Joseph P. Kennedy III, D-MAss., Max Michael and Robert Jr." (https://www.newspapers.com/image/311198768)

RFK Jr.'s daughter Kick was dating a billionaire banking heir of the Mellon family: (https://people.com/style/matthew-mel...-before-death/)

> Kick Kennedy, 30, a model and daughter of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., was dating billionaire banking heir Matthew Mellon at the time he passed away Monday following a possible return to substance use, according to Kennedy's model manager.
    > ...
    > Kennedy, who lives in Los Angeles, had been dating Mellon for about four months. The pair traveled the world together, including Switzerland, London, Washington, D.C. and New York, says Schott.

Epstein's black book had 8 different phone numbers for RFK Jr. and his wife. (https://epsteinsblackbook.com/names/bobby-mary-kennedy) The book also included entries for "Kennedy Cuomo, Andrew & Kerry", "Kennedy Jr, Ted", "Kennedy, Ethel", "Kennedy, Jo", and "Kennedy, Senator Edward".

A PDF of Epstein's flight logs was released in December 2021. (https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...usa-vs-maxwell) On page 26, there is an entry that includes the names "BOBBY KENNEDY" and "BOBBY KENNEDY, JR" under the date 1994-02-17, and 10 days later on 1994-02-27, there is an entry that includes the names "BOBBY KENNEDY, JR" and "BOBBY KENNEDY III". I think in both cases the entries refer to RFK Jr. and his son Bobby Kennedy III. Bobby III was born in September 1984, so he would've been 9 years old at the time. Other names are difficult to read, but I think on both flights, they might include Emily Kennedy, who was the wife of RFK Jr. at the time, and either Kat or Kick Kennedy for his daughter Kathleen Alexandra Kennedy, who is known as Kick. He had only two children at the time according to his Wikipedia article, even though he may have of course had illegitimate children. I think the first flight was from TEB-BCT to PBI, or from Teterboro to Boca Raton to Palm Beach International, and the second flight was from Palm Beach International back to Teterboro. Teterboro is in New Jersey near Manhattan. The Boca Raton Airport is only about 40 km away from the Palm Beach International Airport. Little Saint James island was bought by Epstein in 1998, so they probably didn't fly there in any case.

According to Farron Cousins, RFK Jr. told him that his family was on Epstein's plane because they went fossil hunting: (https://trofire.com/2021/12/10/bobby...cism-of-fauci/)

> Mike Papantonio: I'm seeing something develop it's really bothering me right now. Bobby Kennedy, for example, is friend of mine has been for a long time. Now, Bobby was on the plane one time with his family that they went fossil hunting and they literally was transported because of that. The first time it's ever been mentioned is all of a sudden Bobby Kennedy and his family were on the Epstein plane, New York Times.
    > Farron Cousins: Well, and even the pilot sitting on the stand said, I never saw him.
    > Mike Papantonio: Yeah.
    > Farron Cousins: I didn't see this.
    > Mike Papantonio: Yeah. So this is a response. I promise you, this is a response to the fact that Bobby's critical of Fauci. Again, I totally disagree with Bobby on the need for, for these vaccines. We gotta have 'em. But I don't disagree with the fact that Fauci is becoming more and more looking like very, very self-serving as this goes on.
    > Farron Cousins: Well, I, I, I think overall with the Epstein stuff again, we've heard it from Bobby directly. Yes, I was there. My, my, my family was there. My, my wife at the time was there. We went fossil hunting for the day. They brought us right back. And even the pilot again says, I don't see this person. So it is very weird.

Cousins said that RFK Jr. said that "We went fossil hunting for the day. They brought us right back." However the flight log shows that the second flight was 10 days after the first flight.

In the case Jane Doe No. 2 vs Jeffrey Epstein from 2009, there's a transcript of a deposition of Juan Alessi, who worked as a housekeeper at Epstein's Palm Beach house between the years 1992 and 2002. (https://ia801009.us.archive.org/25/i...7706.55.12.pdf) He said that he saw RFK Jr. at the house:

> Q. Who did you see at house?
    > A. Many. It was senators. It was Senator Mitchell, George Mitchell. It was Prince Andrew. It was Princess Sarah.
    > Q. Princess?
    > A. Sarah, the wife of Andrew.
    > Q. Sarah Ferguson?
    > A. Ferguson.
    > And it was a couple Misses, Misses Yugoslavia, Miss Germany that I don't even know the names. But they were a lot of queens and other famous people that I can't remember. It was a very famous lawyers that I'm sure you know, Alan Dershowitz, who spend at the house a couple times. And he slept there. He - Princess Diane's secretary, she stay there for a week with her kids and we took care of her.
    > Who else? Mr. Trump. That's a celebrity.
    > Mr. Robert Kennedy, Junior. Mr. Frederick Fekkai.
    > Q. Who is that?
    > A. Fekkai, Frederick Fekkai, the famous hairstylist. Who else? I don't think I can remember anymore.

A photo at GettyImages has the caption: "NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 05: (L-R) UN diplomat Palitha Kohona, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Angela Chen attend a reception at Ghislaine Maxwell's residence after "StarTalk Live! Water World" Panel Discussion on June 5, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Andrew Toth/Getty Images)". (https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...hoto/450159358)

In 2020 when Patrick Bet-David hosted a debate between RFK Jr. and Alan Dershowitz on YouTube, Dershowitz said: "Robert offered me a job and I decided to take it. I was a great fan of Senator Robert Kennedy, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and I think I consider myself a friend of the Kennedy family, and I consider myself a fan of Robert Kennedy, I admire enormously the environmental work he's done." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnJi7yLKgE&t=5m30s)

Alan Dershowitz

From a Vox article which consist of a summary of a longer article by Connie Bruck: (https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/...ansome-giuffre)

> When Jeffrey Epstein found out in 2005 that he was being investigated by police for the sexual abuse of underage girls, he called Alan Dershowitz.
    > A Harvard Law School professor and high-profile defense lawyer, Dershowitz helped negotiate a "non-prosecution agreement" under which Epstein served just 13 months in a county jail, much of it spent on "work release" in an office. Ever since details of that agreement were reported by Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald, Dershowitz and his role in the deal have been under added scrutiny.
    > That only increased this week with the publication of a New Yorker story by reporter Connie Bruck, detailing not just Dershowitz's role in defending Epstein, but also allegations by two women who say that they were directed to have sex with Dershowitz while in Epstein's orbit. Dershowitz vehemently denies both allegations.
    > ...
    > Dershowitz started his career as an advocate for civil liberties, Bruck writes, taking on pro bono cases that challenged censorship laws and the death penalty. He was hired as an assistant professor at Harvard Law School in 1964, while still in his 20s.
    > But in the '80s and '90s, Bruck reports, Dershowitz started taking on more high-profile clients. He handled appeals for Claus von Bülow, a wealthy man with a mansion on New York's Fifth Avenue, as well as boxer Mike Tyson, who had been convicted of raping an 18-year-old woman. (Von Bülow's conviction was overturned; Tyson's was not.)
    > Dershowitz met Epstein in 1996, and apparently became part of his "collection" of famous and well-connected friends. According to Bruck, the two flew together that year to a party at the Ohio estate of billionaire Leslie Wexner, Epstein's only publicly-known client." I was Jeffrey Epstein's intellectual gift to Leslie Wexner," Dershowitz said.
    > Dershowitz later told the Harvard Crimson that Epstein was "brilliant," and that the money manager was the only person outside his family he trusted to read drafts of his books. Epstein also helped Dershowitz invest some money in a hedge fund, and when the fund lost money, he pressured the fund's founder to recoup Dershowitz's losses, according to Bruck.
    > ...
    > But one woman, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, says she was trafficked by Epstein to Dershowitz. Giuffre told Bruck that she began visiting Epstein's Palm Beach mansion in 2000, when she was not quite seventeen. She was expected to have sex with Epstein multiple times a day, she said, and she wrote in court documents that she was "required to be sexually exploited by Defendant's adult male peers." That included Dershowitz. Giuffre "asserted that she'd had sex with Dershowitz at least six times, in Epstein's various residences, on his island, in a car, and on his plane," Bruck writes.
    > Dershowitz denied Giuffre's claims, calling her a "prostitute" and a "bad mother" to her children, Bruck writes. Dershowitz also denied her claims to Vox.
    > Giuffre is now suing Dershowitz for defamation.
    > Meanwhile, another woman, Sarah Ransome, says in court documents that she also had sex with Dershowitz at Epstein's behest, though she was in her twenties at the time.

Bruck's article mentioned that in 1991 when there was a trial where RFK Jr.'s cousin was accused of rape, Dershowitz criticized the prosecution in the media: (https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...evils-advocate)

> William Kennedy Smith, a nephew of John F. Kennedy, had recently been accused of raping a woman on a Kennedy family estate, and Dershowitz frequently spoke to the media about the case. (Smith argued that the sex was consensual, and he was later acquitted.)

Dershowitz was also a member of the defense team in the trial of Harvey Weinstein in 2018 and in Trump's first impeachment trial in 2020.

In the deposition I quoted earlier, Epstein's housekeeper Juan Alessi said that he also saw Dershowitz at Epstein's Palm Beach villa.

The trial of William Kennedy Smith

In 1991, RFK Jr.'s cousin William Kennedy Smith was accused of rape at Palm Beach: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kennedy_Smith)

> In 1991, Smith was tried and acquitted on a charge of rape, represented by Miami-based criminal defense attorney Roy Black in a trial that attracted extensive media coverage.[7]
    > The incident began on the evening of Good Friday, March 29, 1991, when Smith, then 30 years old, was in a bar (named Au Bar) in Palm Beach, Florida, with his uncle, Senator Ted Kennedy, and his cousin Patrick J. Kennedy. There Smith met Patricia Bowman,[8][9][10] a 29-year-old woman and another young woman at the bar. According to a police affidavit by investigating police officers who interviewed Bowman, Smith asked for a ride back to a nearby house owned by the Kennedy family. Bowman told police that Smith then violently raped her. At about 4:00 am, she called two friends who retrieved her from the Kennedy compound and took her first to their home and then to her own home, where Bowman called a rape crisis center. A few hours later she reported the incident to the police and was taken to a hospital for a rape kit examination, which documented sperm in her vagina, complaints of severe pain, and bruising. At trial, Smith said that he and Bowman had engaged in sex, but it had been consensual. Although three women, including a law student and a medical student, were willing to testify that Smith had sexually assaulted them in incidents in the 1980s that were not reported to the police, their testimony was excluded on the grounds that the pattern of behavior reported was not similar enough in its details to the Bowman case.[12] Smith was acquitted of all charges.[8][9][10]

William Kennedy Smith's lawyer was Roy Black, who was also part of the team that gave Epstein his sweetheart deal: (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-lied-age.html)

> Epstein's legal team is claiming that the accusers 'misrepresented their age' to enter his mansion in West Palm Beach where he allegedly had sex with them when they were as young as 14. ... The paperwork was filed in a separate case in Florida by Roy Black, Martin Weinberg and Scott Srebnick, three of the many lawyers who have represented Epstein.

In 2006, private investigators working for Roy Black helped to dig dirt on Epstein's girls in order to make the prosecution skeptical: (https://eu.palmbeachpost.com/story/n...ls/4676283007/)

> In Orlando they interviewed a possible victim who told them nothing inappropriate had happened between her and Epstein. They asked her whether she had spoken to anyone else. She said yes, a private investigator had asked her the same questions.
    > When they subpoenaed one of Epstein's former employees, he told them the same thing. He and a private eye had met at a restaurant days earlier to go over what the man would tell investigators.
    > Detectives received complaints that private eyes were posing as police officers. When they told Epstein's local attorney, Guy Fronstin, he said the investigators worked for Roy Black, the high-powered Miami lawyer who has defended the likes of Rush Limbaugh and William Kennedy Smith.
    > While the private eyes were conducting a parallel investigation, Dershowitz, the Harvard law professor, traveled to West Palm Beach with information about the girls. From their own profiles on the popular Web site MySpace.com, he obtained copies of their discussions about their use of alcohol and marijuana.
    > He took his research to a meeting with prosecutors in early 2006, where he sought to cast doubt on the teens' reliability.
    > The private eyes had dug up enough dirt on the girls to make prosecutors skeptical.

During the trial of William Kennedy Smith, Dershowitz said that the case shouldn't have been televised: (https://www.newspapers.com/image/268071835)

> To Dershowitz, it was a question of bad taste.
    > "I think television coverage is a eet thing if done for an educational purpose.
    > "But this trial was not broadcast for it's educational value but because it was tilillating and salacious and because it was X-rated.
    > "On balance, I think the American public was mis-educated and misinformed."

On 1991-05-15, _The Times Mail_ reported that Dershowitz also said that the name of the plaintiff should've been made public: (https://www.newspapers.com/image/547619858)

> Dershowitz pointed out that not publishing victims' names can be very prejudicial and downright unfair in some circumstances.
    > "Take the Kennedy alleged rape case as an example," said Dershowitz. "The media has had no problem publishing the name of the alleged assailant even though he has so far not even been charged with a crime, and even if he were, in our system of he is considered innocent, but the woman's name is not published because we are told in every story in which her name is not used she is a 'rape victim.'
    > "That tells the public that as far as the media is concerned a rape did take place and because the woman is a victim she is unnamed. How fair is that?
    > "I am not saying that all rape victims' names should be published I am very sensitive to the fact that many women would not come forward to report a rape if she thought her name was going to be used. Obviously, if some guy jumps out of the bushes and rapes a total stranger, then it would serve no purpose to publish ber name.
    > "But what I am saying is that the policy of not naming rape victims should not be a blanket policy. It should be decided on a case-by-case basis. In some cases of alleged rape - and the Kennedy case might be one of these - the identity and background of the woman might become an important and newsworthy factor. By publishing her identity, sources might come forward who could aid in the investigation. It is simply bad news policy to say in every case of an alleged sexual assault the alleged victim's name will not be used, but the alleged perpetrator is fair game."

The Kennedy estate at Palm Beach

Epstein's housekeeper Juan Alessi said that he saw RFK Jr. at Epstein's villa at Palm Beach. Brisson said that it was more unusual than to see Trump at the Palm Beach villa, because Trump has Mar-a-Lago at Palm Beach, but actually the Kennedys also had a huge estate at Palm Beach from 1941 to 1995. It was located at 1095 N Ocean Blvd, which is about 7 km away from Epstein's villa at 358 El Brillo Way. It was leased to RFK Jr.'s mom Ethel: (https://eu.palmbeachpost.com/story/n...dy/6217372001/)

> According to published reports and public records, the house was previously leased to Kennedy, widow of the late U.S. Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, who served as attorney general in the administration of his late brother, President John F. Kennedy. The Kennedy family has deep roots in Palm Beach.
    > ...
    > Palm Beach has been associated with the Kennedy family since 1933, when the family patriarch, the late Joseph P. Kennedy Sr., bought an oceanfront estate built in the 1920s at 1095 N. Ocean Blvd.
    > Last year, asset manager and billionaire Jane Goldman sold the former Kennedy estate through an ownership company for a recorded $70 million. The estate - known in the early 1960s as President Kennedy's "winter White House" - was for decades a vacation home for the president's parents, Joe Kennedy and his late wife, Rose, and their children, including Robert Kennedy, who was assassinated in 1968 while running for the presidency.
    > Over the years, several Kennedy family members - in addition to Ethel Kennedy - have had homes in Palm Beach.

RFK Jr.'s brother died while he was partying at Palm Beach: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_A._Kennedy)

> On April 19, he flew down to Palm Beach, Florida for Easter, where several members of the Kennedy family had gathered. Kennedy checked into Room 107 of the Brazilian Court Hotel and spent the next few days partying. On April 25, staff went to check on his welfare at the insistence of concerned family members; he was found dead on the floor of his suite from an overdose of cocaine, Demerol, and Mellaril.[8]

Another link between Ghislaine and the Kennedys

Ghislaine also attended the wedding of RFK Jr.'s brother Max, or at least she was invited there: (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/120275...-girl-epstein/)

> At 29, she went to a dinner honouring the Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal and later rang her father, who was visiting President Gorbachev in Moscow, with a report of the event.
    > Her reward was a scathing tirade. In a written apology later, she told him: "I am very sorry that my description of the dinner this morning was inadequate and made you angry.
    > "I should have expressed at the start of our conversation that I was merely presenting you with a preliminary report of the evening and that a full written report was to follow."
    > She then wrote long descriptions of every guest, praised her father and signed off: "I will call you again tomorrow to receive your precise instructions for the Kennedy wedding."
    > She had been invited to the marriage of Matthew Maxwell Kennedy, son of assassinated senator Robert.

Gerald Lefcourt

When RFK Jr.'s sister Kerry Kennedy had a DWI case in 2014, her lawyer was Gerald Lefcourt. (https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...trial/5779919/)

Lefcourt was also part of the team that gave Epstein his sweetheart deal: (https://nypost.com/2019/08/03/jeffre...art-plea-deal/)

> After Lefcourt's Epstein's private foundation also donated $250,000 to the Washington-based Foundation for Criminal Justice, where another attorney, Gerald Lefcourt, was a board member in 2007, public filings show."

Lefcourt and Dershowitz wrote a letter which said that Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative: (https://abcnews.go.com/US/victims-fe...ry?id=36843144)

> And as Epstein first faced federal prosecution a few years later, one of his lawyers, Gerald B. Lefcourt, wrote to prosecutors to tout Epstein's pedigree as "part of the original group that conceived of the Clinton Global Initiative," according to a letter attached to Wednesday's court filing.
    > Reached Wednesday, Lefcourt said he would not have made that representation to the prosecutors had he not believed it was true.
    > ...
    > Hundreds of pages of newly-disclosed correspondence between federal prosecutors and Epstein's dream team of defense lawyers, including Jay Lefkowitz, Kenneth Starr, Alan Dershowitz, Roy Black, and Lefcourt, provide an inside look at Epstein's efforts to forestall the federal prosecution and at the effort to conceal the resulting deal, despite repeated acknowledgements by government lawyers that they were legally required to inform the victims.
    > ...
    > "In a feature article about Mr. Epstein in New York Magazine," Lefcourt wrote in a letter to prosecutors, "former President Clinton aptly described Mr. Epstein as 'a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first century science.' President Clinton reached this conclusion during a month-long trip to Africa with Mr. Epstein, which Mr. Epstein hosted. The purpose of that trip was to increase AIDS awareness; to work towards a solution to the AIDS crisis; and to provide funding to reduce the costs of delivering medications to those inflicted (sic) with the disease."

Lefcourt, Black, and Dershowitz were early members of Epstein's defense team, but Ken Starr joined it later on: (https://pagesix.com/2007/09/06/white...n-on-sex-case/)

> BILLIONAIRE money manager Jeffrey Epstein has brought in a hired gun to help defend charges brought against him in Palm Beach, Fla., of soliciting prostitutes for sex. Epstein - who was already repped by top defense lawyers Gerald Lefcourt and Roy Black and appeals expert Alan Dershowitz - has hired former Whitewater special prosecutor Ken Starr to make the misdemeanor case go away.

According to an article that was published in _New York Magazine_ in 2007, Epstein's "dream team of lawyers" was "led by Gerald Lefcourt". (https://nymag.com/news/features/41826/)

In 2008, Lefcourt also represented Epstein in the case Cordero v. Epstein, but the complaint was dismissed after hearing. (https://www.lefcourtlaw.com/recent-a...ble-decisions/)

Rothschild family and CFR

In _Spectator World_ in 2020, Dershowitz wrote that "my wife and I were introduced to Ghislaine Maxwell by Sir Evelyn and Lady Lynne de Rothschild". (https://spectatorworld.com/topic/ghi...an-dershowitz/)

Lynn Forester de Rothschild is listed as a member of CFR. (https://www.cfr.org/membership/roster) The list of members that is published on CFR's website also includes five people with the surname Kennedy, but I think the only one of them who is closely related to RFK Jr. is Edward Kennedy Jr. In the 2020 census, Kennedy was ranked as the 130th most common surname in the United States. (http://www.kennedydna.com/distribution.html)

In a letter that was written by Dershowitz and Lefcourt in 2007, they said that Epstein supported the CFR and Trilateral Commission: (https://books.google.com/books?id=SF3HDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT248)

> Shortly thereafter, on July 6, 2007, Alan Dershowitz authored a twenty-four-page letter along with Gerald Lefcourt on behalf of Epstein. In it, they explained that Epstein generously supported the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations, seemingly in an effort to curry favor with the government and make it clear just how important Epstein was. No coincidence, the letter also threw in that Epstein was one of the founding members of the Clinton Global Initiative, making his connection with Bill Clinton rather prominent.

I found an image of Lynn Rothschild attending a fundraiser of RFK Jr.'s sister, with the caption: "Andrew Stein and Lynn Forester de Rothschild attend Courtney Kennedy Rhue Polital Fundraiser on December 1, 1988 in New York City." (https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...hoto/869349702)

Bobby Kennedy III also attended an event that was hosted by Nicky Rotschild (née Hilton): "Bobby Kennedy and Fulvia Farolfi join Nicky Rothschild hosting cocktails and a book signing to celebrate 'D. Porthault: The Art of Luxury Linens' at Private Residence on November 1, 2017 in New York City." (https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...ting/869194040)

Christina Oxenberg

From an article published in 2021: (http://web.archive.org/web/202111090...st-royal-guest)

> Contrary to popular belief, Britain's Prince Andrew wasn't the first royal to be entertained as a dinner guest of Jeffrey Epstein's at his now infamous former 71st street mansion located on Manhattan's upper east side. That ignominious invitation was first extended to, and endured by, Andrew's deeply unamused 2nd cousin, once removed, Christina Oxenberg, sometime in 1990. A widely respected novelist, short story writer, and now memoirist, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. once called her "one of the most lethal wits of the western world." As bad luck would have it, it was at the wedding reception of Robert's sister, Kerry, and Andrew Cuomo, which took place several months after Christina's dreadful evening with Epstein, and several years before Ghislaine Maxwell entered his orbit, that Christina first encountered his future alleged partner in underage sex trafficking recruitment and harem management.
    > ...
    > But, now with the background of Ghislaine's connection to Oxenberg having been properly explained, let us return to the subject of this article, which concerns Christina's first, last, and only meeting with Jeffrey Epstein, his then billionaire client, mentor, and likely sugar daddy, Leslie Wexner, and his then long term girlfriend, Eva Andersson, which took place over dinner shortly after Wexner purchased and renovated the huge, multi-story mansion at 71st St. he would pass along to Epstein, allegedly for $1, in 1996, and where Jeffrey would by 2011 host HRH Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, among other dignitaries.
    > ...
    > Born the second daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia during her marriage to New York based dress manufacturer, Howard Oxenberg, Christina's related to both the Queen and her late husband, Prince Philip, in a multitude of different ways. Furthermore, as has now been corroborated by multiple, reputable sources, and written about extensively by the authoress herself, there's a distinct possibility Christina's biological father is actually John F. Kennedy, as her mother was among his many paramours at the time Christina was conceived in 1962, carrying on an affair with him both in London and Washington DC at the height of his presidency. Howard Oxenberg, according to Christina, was convinced she wasn't his daughter, frequently telling her as much while she grew up. Princess Elizabeth finally told Christina the reason behind her by then ex-husband's disavowals of Christina's paternity by the time she was in late childhood, asking her to keep it a secret as Kennedys at that point were seemingly being assassinated at regular intervals. While Elizabeth has since publicly denied ever having told her younger daughter such a thing, the Kennedys themselves have long embraced Christina as what historian Gary Wills characterized as an Honorary Kennedy in his book concerning the family's political legacy, The Kennedy Imprisonment, and clearly many of them regard her as part of their extended clan. Some of the more mischievous among them even tried to introduce Christina to Jackie O, Caroline, and JFK Jr. on occasion, which they always artfully dodged.

From another interview: (https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...atreon-memoir/)

> "Mom is a princess from a country that doesn't exist anymore, and Dad" - Howard Oxenberg, who died in 2010 - "was Jewish, from Brooklyn, in the garment industry. He was the first to mass market maternity clothes, which was very clever," Oxenberg says.
    > "They both had a lot of affairs and were very naughty, very badly behaved. My mom had an affair with J.F.K. when she got pregnant with me, and everybody knew about it. It was very public, and she did it to poke her finger in the eye of Howard, who was screwing around. As a princess she was able to outdo him and get the president."
    > Among the piquant details Oxenberg shares is that when her father discovered the liaison, he traveled to Washington with a pistol. President Kennedy, meanwhile, "died believing that I was his child, the poor thing."

This is Christina Oxenberg's sister (or it could be her half sister if Christina's father is actually JFK): (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Oxenberg)

> Oxenberg was born in New York City, but grew up in London. She is the eldest daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia (born 1936) and her first husband Howard Oxenberg (1919-2010), a Jewish[1] dress manufacturer and close friend of the Kennedy family. Her sister is Christina Oxenberg. Princess Elizabeth is the only daughter of Prince Paul of Yugoslavia (who served as regent for his cousin's eldest son King Peter II of Yugoslavia) and Princess Olga of Greece and Denmark. Through her maternal grandmother, Catherine is a first cousin once removed of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy, and Prince Michael of Kent, and also a second cousin once removed of Queen Sofía of Spain and Charles, Prince of Wales, making Catherine a third cousin of Felipe VI of Spain and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.

Christina Oxenberg's mother may also be a crypto-Jew, since she married a Jewish dress manufacturer. And if she's a crypto-Jew and if JFK actually dated her, I think it makes it slightly more likely that JFK was also a crypto-Jew.

Marilyn Monroe

In the book _Bloodlines of the Illuminati_, Fritz Springmeier claims that Marilyn Monroe was a Jew, but he didn't elaborate it any further, and he didn't cite any source: (http://www.whale.to/b/sp/kennedy.html, https://archive.org/details/bloodlin...tz-springmeier)

> Anton LaVey found Marilyn Monroe, a Jewish girl, working as a striptease in the strip clubs. LaVey helped her performance, and through his connections got her started on her big career.

When Marilyn Monroe married a Jew in 1956, she became an overt convert to Judaism: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Monroe)

> On June 29, Monroe and Miller were married at the Westchester County Court in White Plains, New York; two days later they had a Jewish ceremony at the home of Kay Brown, Miller's literary agent, in Waccabuc, New York.[169][170] With the marriage, Monroe converted to Judaism, which led Egypt to ban all of her films.[171][j]
    > ...
    > j. Monroe identified with the Jewish people as a "dispossessed group" and wanted to convert to make herself part of Miller's family.[172] She was instructed by Rabbi Robert Goldberg and converted on July 1, 1956.[171] Monroe's interest in Judaism as a religion was limited: she referred to herself as a "Jewish atheist" and after her divorce from Miller, did not practice the faith aside from retaining some religious items.[171] Egypt also lifted her ban after the divorce was finalized in 1961.[171]"

Bobby Kennedy III

On the IMBD page of RFK Jr.'s son, he is listed as a writer of 3 films, and he also has a director, actor, or producer credit in all films. (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4067701/)

In 2018, he was married to "writer, peace activist and former CIA officer Amaryllis Fox": (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaryllis_Fox)

> Fox was born Amaryllis Damerell Thornber in New York City. Her mother, Lalage Damerell, is an English retired actress.[6] Her father was an economist. Fox's mother has since married billionaire businessman Steven M. Rales.[1]
    > ...
    > Fox became one of the youngest female officers in the CIA at the age of 22, assigned to "non-official cover," entailing living abroad with a fake identity and no diplomatic protections.[12] Fox states her work focused on preventing terror organizations from acquiring weapons of mass destruction, assuming the cover of an art dealer.[3] After eight years at the agency, Fox left the CIA in 2010.[3]
    > ...
    > Fox is currently married to Robert Kennedy III, the grandson of Robert F. Kennedy; they have a daughter named Bobby and a son named Cassius.[15][16] Fox and Kennedy were introduced via a mutual friend at Burning Man, and married on Cape Cod in 2018.[10]

It's funny that Bobby Kennedy IV is a girl.

Del Bigtree

The film Vaxxed was directed by Del Bigtree., and the film Vaxxed II was directed by RFK Jr. In a joint statement to the congress on 2017-11-13, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Del Bigtree said that: "Mandatory vaccination of all Americans lay just around the corner. Our job is to make sure those mandatory vaccines are as safe as they can be." The quotation may be paraphrased, because I didn't find its source anywhere, but it was mentioned on a Facebook post by Greg Wyatt. (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...10095843815159)

Del Bigtree's wife Lee is the niece of the secret wife of Oleg Cassini, who was the fashion designer of JFK's wife Jackie. The following quote is from a Facebook post that I think was written by Greg Wyatt: (https://www.facebook.com/theinformed...53786835118130)

> Del is married to Lee Collette Nestor (date). Lee was born on September 23, 1969 in Switzerland and is the daughter of Peggy Nestor. Not much is known about her father other than he was an international banker(10). Why does Lee use her mother's maiden name?
    > Lee is also related to Marianne Nestor who is her aunt.
    > Marianne (aka Dolly) was the secret wife of Oleg Cassini(11). Peggy was the creative director for Oleg Cassini brand(12). The two Nestor sisters, Marianne and Peggy have been embroiled in a lawsuit over the New York 5th Avenue mansion left to Marianne after Oleg's death in 2006. Christina "Tina" Cassini and her sister, Daria, daughters of Oleg and Gene Tierney were the presumed heirs to the nearly $60 million estate.
    > ...
    > Why are pictures of Del filled with symbols of the elite like numerous photos referencing flags, mason brick walls, bright purple socks, and black and white checkered floors?

This is the mom of Del Bigtree's wife: (https://www.peggynestor.com/)

> Peggy Nestor, has been the Creative Director of the Oleg Cassini brand for many decades ... Oleg Cassini is known for elegance and glamour dressing some of the most influential and beautiful women of our time, like Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Kim Basinger, Taylor Swift, and many more luminaries, as well as being appointed the official courier to Jaqueline Kennedy during her years in the White House, a collaboration that inspired a look that changed the world. ... Peggy worked closely with Oleg, running the Cassini design studio ... The RFK Tournaments were a major yearly ABC TV, nationally televised event, and many stars from all fields participated and wore the Oleg Cassini designs on television. From Elton John to Bjorn Borg from Senator Ted Kennedy to Billie Jean King; all wore Oleg Cassini sports wear. When Oleg won the tournament, Jackie Kennedy Onassis presented him with the silver cup. Peggy coordinated the fashions with both Ethel Kennedy and Francoise de la Renta. Peggy coordinated clothing for Jackie, who stated, "Oleg dressed me for the part", referencing her time as the most fashionable First Lady of the USA.

Lee Nestor was also called "Design Director for Special Projects at Oleg Cassini, Inc." (https://m.bpt.me/event/450402)

Jews and Muslims in Colonial North America

Some of the etymologies that are proposed in this book seem a bit speculative, but here's parts of the book _Jews and Muslims in Colonial North America_ which mention the name Kennedy: (https://archive.org/details/B-001-001-711)

> In the case of the Normans and of America with its founding fathers (and less frequently evoked founding mothers) we are dealing with a small set of foreigners who came from across the sea, quickly gained control and entirely displaced the native population. It has been said that three-quarters of the families inhabiting the Old South can trace descent from as few as fourteen individuals of just as many surnames who came to the Jamestown colony - Gates, Heard, Sands, Throckmorton, Walker, Wooten and others. On a different level, an interlocking presidential dynasty has been suggested with twelve patrician families at its core - Adams, Bayard, Breckbridge, Harrison, Kennedy, Lee, Livingston, Lodge, Randolph, Roosevelt, Taft and Tucker - most of which we will have recourse to mentioning in the chapters of this book.[2]
    > ...
    > The footnotes in this study are intended not only to document origins and surname histories in unequivocal fashion but also to cast a sidelight on celebrated Jewish Americans who can trace back to colonial forebears and their relatives in European Jewry. These range from the Massachusetts Kennedys to the Byrds of Virginia, from actors Johnny Depp and Adrien Brody to actresses Roseanne Barr and Gwyneth Paltrow, from writers Louise Gluck and Neil Simon to politicians Barbara Boxer and Bernie Sanders and jurists Stephen Breyer and Elena Kagan.
    > ...
    > Recent scholarship has also brought to light the presence of Converso Jews among the French colonists in North America. We shall see several of these - such as Arnau, Alexander, Brandon, Cassel (Casal, a sept of Clan Kennedy), and Noble - in the British colonies as well.
    > ...
    > By 1760 Anthony Semmes (Hebrew, "descendants"),[11] Moses Tabbs (Hebrew, "cook, butcher"),[12] William Canoday (Canada, Kennedy, Candia, Candiani, Candi)[15] and Leigh Massey (Hebrew) were serving as vestry men of the Poplar Hill parish.
    > ...
    > Another Maryland family that took approximately the same route to the frontier as the Adairs, although much earlier, were the Gists.[50] The first of the Gists came to Maryland in the 1680s at the time of the Glorious Revolution in England. Christopher Richard Gist was married to Edith Cromwell, a relative of Oliver Cromwell, the Protector. One of his children was Richard Gist, born in Baltimore. Lest the name Christopher seem an odd one for a Jew, let us point out that it was frequently given to the son of a crypto-Jewish family as the perfect "dodge" or cover. Christopher married Zipporah Morray (Sephardic name). Later Gists marry Howards (sisters), a Kennedy (Canada, Candia), a Gratz (Gracia) of the powerful and wealthy Pennsylvania trading company, and other Gists.
    > ...
    > The presence of so many of these surnames in Stern's genealogies is striking to say the least. Stern devotes whole pages to the Frankses, Harrises, Clarks, Coopers and others in the list. It is possible to trace a strong Scottish Jewish or crypto-Jewish presence with names such as Gordon, Kennedy, Stewart and Fraser. Georgia was apparently the prime meeting place for Scottish and Iberian Jews.
    > Several of these newcomers arrived from Caribbean islands. On British-governed Nevis, one-fourth of the inhabitants were Jewish. Sephardic Jews named Senior, Rezio, Israel, Mendez, Lobatto, Arrobas and de Mesquita had been leaders in the development of the sugar industry on that island. As Jewish historian Mordechai Arbell notes, however, the "decline of the Nevis Jewish population began in the second half of the 18th century. The sugar trade declined, and Nevis Jews had to look for new prospects."[112]
    > ...
    > He further notes that Sephardic Jewish families who claimed descent from King David often used the Biblical ruler's name as their surname, e.g., ben David, Ibn Daoud, Dauod, David, Davies, Davidson, Davis, Dawes, Dowd, Dodds, etc., and he adds that during the Middle Ages, Sephardic surnames in Spain and France were frequently translated into their Latin equivalents: Hayim = Vital or Vidas (Life), Shemtob = Bonhomme, Yom Tob = Bondia or Bondion, Tob Elam-Bonenfant, Bonfils or Bonfill (good child), Sarfati = Frances or Frank, Zennah + Crescas or Berdugo (branch). [70] [Footnote 70: One of the authors' ancestors was named Peter Jacobs Branch Kennedy.]
    > ...
    > We propose the original name of the famous Kennedys of Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, may have been Italian Candiani, filtered through the French form Canada - from Candy, the old name for the Turkish capital of Crete. Genealogies of the Irish branch of the Kennedys do not go farther back than Patrick Kennedy, a prosperous farmer of Dunganstown, County Wexford, Ireland, who was born about 1785 and whose son immigrated to America. The family was probably of French origin before it became Irish. Both Cassel (a sept of Clan Kennedy pointing to a region in southern France) and Canady appear on a list ofrefugee French Huguenots to Ireland.

RFK Jr.'s grandfather Joe Kennedy

RFK Jr.'s grandfather Joe made his fortune by bootlegging during the prohibition, by trading in the stock market, and in Hollywood, which sounds like a very gentile-like career. (https://www.cwporter.com/ytedkempire.htm) Joe's father P. J. Kennedy was a saloon owner, just like Trump's grandfather Frederick. (ibid.)

FDR's son James was a protege of Joe Kennedy: "Roosevelt was a close protege of Joseph P. Kennedy Sr. In fall 1933, the two journeyed to England to obtain the market in post-prohibition liquor imports.[1] Many of Roosevelt's controversial business ventures were aided by Kennedy, including his maritime insurance interests, and the National Grain Yeast Corp. affair (1933-35). Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau, Jr. threatened to resign unless FDR forced his son to leave the latter company, suspected of being a front for bootlegging.[4] Roosevelt was instrumental in securing Kennedy's appointment as ambassador to the United Kingdom.[5]" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Roosevelt)

Joe Kennedy also helped FDR get elected, and he had a close relationship with many newspaper publishers: (https://www.cwporter.com/ytedkpolitics.htm)

> Joe Kennedy's entry into politics began when a mutual friend arranged a meeting between Kennedy and then-governor of New York Franklin Roosevelt. Having just won reelection as governor, Roosevelt was already being described as a contender for President. A pragmatist willing to obtain support from almost any quarter, he saw Joe Kennedy as both a potential source of major campaign contributions and someone who could swing Wall Street and conservative Democrats his way.
    > At their meeting, Kennedy and Roosevelt forged a political alliance. Joe would contribute to his campaign and open doors to him on Wall Street; Roosevelt would bring Joe into his inner circle of advisers, and include him in his cabinet.
    > Once the campaign got under way, Joe not only contributed large sums of money directly to Roosevelt, but he also became Roosevelt's "money collector" or bag man, collecting cash from those who wanted to hide their identities.
    > Joe was of further value to Roosevelt because of his close relationships with many newspaper publishers who could be critically important to an election. Not only could they support candidates in their papers, they often used their political clout to choose candidates in the first place. Chief among these media power brokers was Kennedy's friend William Randolph Hearst.
    > Hearst owned 33 newspapers with a circulation of 11 million. He also controlled 86 delegates to the Democratic nominating convention, nearly all from the critical states of California and Texas. In a last minute move, Kennedy persuaded Hearst to back Roosevelt. Hearst not only provided a large campaign contribution, but he also swung his delegates to Roosevelt. Joe would later claim, justifiably, that he had won the nomination for Roosevelt.

Are the Roosevelt and Delano families crypto-Jewish?

Chase Osborn was a governor of the State of Michigan and a friend of both Theodore and Franklin Roosevelt. On 1934-02-08, the St. Petersburg Times reported that he had said that FDR is a "descendant of the Rossacampo family expelled from Spain in 1620. Seeking safety in Germany, Holland and other countries, members of the family, he said, changed their name to Rosenberg, Rosenbaum, Rosenblum, Rosenvelt and Rosenthal. The Rosenvelts in north Holland finally became Roosevelt, soon becoming apostates with the first generation and others following suit until, in the fourth generation a little storekeeper by the name of Jacobus Roosevelt was the only one who remained true to his Jewish faith." (https://www.islam-radio.net/historia...ters-which.htm, https://www.jta.org/archive/uncertai...-jewish-editor) Later in 1935, Chase Osborn also said that "I heard Theodore Roosevelt state twice that his ancestors were Jewish. Once was to me when I asked him about it after he had made a pleasing euphemistic statement in a speech to a Jewish gathering." (ibid.)

On a genealogy forum, someone who said that she is related to the Roosevelts wrote: "The Roosevelts, Roosa’s and Kortwrights were Spanish Jews. They fled the Spanish Inquisition and their names got changed. Roosa is Dutch for Rosa. There is another Roosevelt family in Holland but they are a different family. The above Roosevelts descend from the Spanish Rossacampos family who settled in North Holland. Their name got changed to Rosenvelt and then to Roosevelt. The Roosa’s were from Rosas, Gerona and Catalonia, Spain. Roosa is Dutch for Rosa. They fled to Flanders, then Gerlderland, Holland. This area and Amsterdam near Haarlem were Sephardic Marrano enclaves." (https://www.genealogy.com/forum/surn...ics/roosa/414/)

From an article in _The Canadian Jewish news_ from 1982-04-22: (https://newspapers.lib.sfu.ca/cjn2-27952/page-4)

> Phiilp Slomovitz, the former editor of The Detroit Jewish News, has brought out a book of columns and letters this information emerges.
    > Forty-five years ago, Rabbi Stephen Wise wrote Slomovitz a letter about the matter. He told him that Eleanor Roosevelt had confided to his wife that one Esther Levy was FDR's great-grandmother.
    > The Roosevelts were apparently not delighted by this bit of arcania. According to Rabbi Wise, FDR's mother got angry when the subject was broached. 'You know that this is not so,' quoted her as saying. "Why do you say it?"
    > The rabbi also told Slomovitz that Mrs. Roosevelt, the first lady, asked Mrs. Wise not to discuss the family secret. "It is best to Jet the matter die down."
    > Slomovitz waited 45 years to tell the world about Esther Levy because Rabbi Wise had marked his letter "strictly private and confidential."

FDR's great-great-grandfather Isaac Roosevelt was a co-founder of the Bank of New York, and he later became its president. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_...t_(politician)). The first bank of Sweden was Stockholms Banco, which was founded by a merchant who was born in Livonia, who is thought to be of Dutch ancestry, and whose family is thought to have migrated from the low countries to escape the religious persecution of the Duke of Alba. (https://www.adelsvapen.com/genealogi/Palmstruch_nr_657) He was in jail for multiple years in Amsterdam before he moved to Sweden. The Bank of Amsterdam was also founded by Sephardic crypto-Jews, and the Hamburger Bank was founded by crypto-Jews from Amsterdam. (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...and-Mannerheim) The mission which led Cromwell to readmit Jews to England was led by Menasseh ben Israel, who earlier lived in the court of Sweden's Queen Christina between the years 1651 and 1655, but Stockholms Banco was founded in 1656. (ibid.)

The book _Jews and Muslims in Colonial North America_ was written by two Jews who say that their ancestors include multiple crypto-Jews who were early immigrants to North America. They say that the Delano family is crypto-Jewish: (https://archive.org/details/B-001-001-711)

> Thus Bradford was most interested in the Torah and Nevim, the law and the prophets. This is surely a remarkable sentiment for a man widely perceived as a student of the New Testament and champion of the Gospels. In the same work, Bradford recounts how the French Walloons were persecuted by the Catholics in the Netherlands, about which his editor comments in a footnote, "many thousand Protestants among the French-speaking Walloons immigrated across the border to the United Netherlands. Some of them joined the Christian Church in Leiden[6]; one of these was Phillippe de La Noye [from Noe, French for Noah], who came to Plymouth in the Fortune in 1621. This name, Anglicized as Delano, has descended to a host of Americans, including President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. De la Noye is a well-documented Sephardic surname, and this protestant De La Noye family was therefore likely crypto-Jewish.[7]
    > ...
    > Goodfriend, in her account of early New Amsterdam, lists many names we will return to shortly. Let us introduce them briefly at this time, beginning with Balthazar Bayard, a brewer, and his brother Nicholas. Balthazar married Marite Loackermanns (Louk/Lok)[50] in 1664, daughter of a wealthy merchant. Abraham de la Noy (already discussed as a Sephardic surname) had two sons, Abraham and Peter. Mention is also made of Albertus Ringo, shoemaker; Peter Jansen Messier, carpenter; Denys Isacksen, another carpenter who arrived in 1659; Jacob Danielsen; Jacob Maurits (Moses), ship captain; Jeronimus Ebbingh, a merchant from Hamburg (another safe-haven for Sephardic Jews at the time); Jacob Abrahamsen, cooper; Martinus Hoffman, who resided in Kingston, Jamaica; Teunis ('from Tunis") Cray; Cornelis Barentsen (compare Berenson), measurer; Peter Jacob Marius, trader; Simon Janszen Romeyn ("from Rome"); Allard Anthony; Isaac de Peyster (Peiser), merchant; Isaac Brasier, carpenter; and Jacob Marius Groen (Green), silversmith.[41] Most of these surnames appear in the genealogies published on the Internet as "Dutch Jewry," and many are in the Family Tree of the Jewish People project.
    > ...
    > The list of family names of likely Sephardic or crypto-Jewish ancestry in Elizabethan England would not be complete without two much more prominent players in the trade and diplomacy of the day. The first is the Sidneys, also spelled Sidoney, as in Sidon, Palestine. One of the leading figures in this line was Robert (Robin) Sidney, earl of Leicester (1563-1626). Robin is a form of Reuben, a name favored by crypto-Jews. Robert Sidney's father, Henry, "was a radical Protestant," according to biographer Hay.[81] In 1579 Robert was placed under the tutelage of Hubert Languet, a scholarly Huguenot emigre. On a tour through the Low Countries, France and Germany, Languet introduced him to the eminent champions of Protestantism in the late 1500s, including the Prince of Orange, Francois de La Noye (de la No).[8]

Note how Philippe de La Noye migrated from Flanders to the Dutch Republic. Before Amsterdam, the Flemish city of Antwerp was the great center of Marranos, but Marranos later escaped to the Dutch Republic to escape the religious persecution of the Duke of Alba. (https://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/a...s/1626-antwerp) In the book _Crisis of the Seventeenth Century_, it is mentioned how in various Lutheran and Catholic countries in the 1600s, the capitalist elite consisted of Calvinist "Dutch" merchants who had moved to the Dutch Republic from Flanders or Wallonia. (https://oll4.libertyfund.org/title/r...f6114_head_004; the relevant part starts from "Let us start with the Protestant powers") In the 1600s, A French diplomat who visited both Calvinist churches and Jewish synagogues in Amsterdam was surprised of their great similarity: "The building on Houtgracht, which served as a synagogue for the Neveh Shalom congregation from 1612, was seen by the French diplomat Charles Ogier. The account of his visit shows that he entered the synagogue of the Beth Israel congregation first, and he describes it in detail. Ogier was surprised to discover the great similarity between the two synagogues and the Calvinist churches that he saw in Amsterdam."
    (https://www.academia.edu/39261251)

Kyra Kennedy and Tiffany Trump

In 2016, RFK Jr.'s daughter Kyra was reported to be part of the same clique with Trump's daughter Tiffany, who like Trump is probably a crypto-Jew: (https://tradcatknight.org/2019/06/26...-trump-jewish/)

> Tiffany Trump is seen often with her close friends, Peter Brant Jr. and Harry Brant. The two friends just happen to be the sons of Jewish billionaire Peter Brant Sr. who just happens to be her father's closest childhood friend when they grew up together in the Jewish community of Jamaica Estates back in the 1960's. Also A New York Times story recently dubbed Tiffany Trump's gaggle of social-media savvy fellow children-of the the "Snap Pack": the gang includes RFK Jr.'s daughter Kyra Kennedy, Stephanie Seymour's son Peter Brant Jr., and Gaia Matisse, the great-great granddaughter of painter Henri Matisse.

Tiffany dated the overt Jew Ross Mechanic from 2016 to 2018. (https://www.jweekly.com/2016/10/07/t...h-guy-at-penn/) Tiffany's mom Marla is a Kabbalist: "Maples studies the ancient Jewish mysticism known as Kabbalah, and often shares images (like the one above) of her practice on social media." (https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...-marla-maples/) Marla was also described as "a Christian who keeps the Jewish Sabbath and eats kosher". (https://www.timesofisrael.com/trumps...r-and-shabbat/) In 2019, Marla and Tiffany celebrated Tu B'Av (Jewish Valentines Day) in New York. (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...any-Trump.html) In a _Vanity Fair_ article published in 2005, Marla was said to be a member of Los Angeles Kabbalah Center. (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2005/03/kabbalah200503) In 2004, Marla traveled to Israel to attend a tashlich ceremony, and she also visited the graves of rabbinical sages. (https://jewishjournal.com/news/worldwide/10230/)

Is the Trump family also crypto-Jewish?

The article by TradCatKnight I quoted above said that Peter Brant was Trump's "closest childhood friend when they grew up together in the Jewish community of Jamaica Estates". Peter Brant described his friendship with Trump like this: (https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-st...eter-brant.pdf)

> I do consider him a friend in the sense that we knew each other so well. But by the time that he left around 13 to go to New York Military Academy, I think that I really didn't have much contact with him until he came back to New York and was in business for - you know, he's a success coming into the New York. I didn't really see him very much, hardly at all until the '80s and then I kind of reconnected with him in the '90s and we were social friends. I played golf with him. He'd been to my house several times in the '90s.
    > ...
    > we were very, very close and Donald as a kid was a very competitive guy, a very good athlete

Eric Trump married the TV producer Lara Yunaska. The wedding took place under a chuppah, which is canopy used in Jewish weddings: "Kushner himself performed the ceremony, which the New York Post reports took place under a "crystal-embellished" chuppah. Because while the wedding may have been Jewish, it was still Trump." (http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/1869...-for-the-books) However the _Forward_ later said that "While several Jewish publications including the Forward reported that Eric Trump’s wife Lara is Jewish, the White House says she is not." (https://forward.com/fast-forward/366...e-first-child/)

Donald Trump Jr. married Vanessa Haydon. Some sources say that her father is Charles Haydon, but other sources say that he's her stepfather. (https://ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump) He changed his surname from Hochberg to Haydon. (https://www.geni.com/people/Charles-...64312700029342) Ancestry.com says that the surname Hochberg is Ashkenazic, and it doesn't mention that it would also be German. (https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=hochberg)

Ivanka looked like a Jew when she had her natural hair color and when she had not undergone plastic surgery. (https://www.google.com/search?q=ivan...young&tbm=isch)

Trump's grandfather was Friedrich Trump, whose mother's maiden name was Kober. Ancestry.com says that the surname Kober is "German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from a derivative of the personal name Jakob or Yakov (see Jacob). German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from German Kober 'basket', Middle High German kober, hence a metonymic occupational name for a basket maker or perhaps a nickname for someone who carried a basket on his back." (https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kober) Three of Trump's great aunts were Elisabetha Freund, Louise Schuster, and Katherine Schuster. (https://www.famechain.com/family-tre...8/donald-trump) Ancestry.com says that the surname Freund can be either German or Ashkenazic. (https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=freund) Ancestry.com says that the name Schuster is "German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a maker or repairer of shoes, Middle High German schuochsutære (a compound of schuoch 'shoe' + sutære 'one who sews'), German Schuster, Yiddish shuster." (https://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=schuster)

Trump's brother Fred joined a Jewish fraternity: (https://forward.com/news/346731/trum...joining-a-jew/)

> Arriving at Lehigh University in Pennsylvania from a casually Presbyterian family and with time at an Episcopalian boys' prep school under his belt, Trump Jr. decided to join Sigma Alpha Mu, a historically Jewish fraternity, according to David Cay Johnston's "The Making of Donald Trump."
    > Several former fraternity brothers told The New York Times earlier this year that they remembered "Freddy" claiming that his father, real-estate magnate Fred Trump Sr., was actually the Jewish son of German immigrants.

The _New York Times_ article that is linked within the quotation above above said: ""It may have been Freddy's first attempt to make his own statement to his father," said his best friend at Lehigh, Bruce Turry, who, like several other former fraternity brothers, remembered Freddy claiming that his father, the son of German immigrants, was Jewish."

While Netanyahu was working in New York as an Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, Trump's father Fred became friends with him. Like his son, Fred Trump donated heavily to Jewish causes: "Trump was so active in Jewish and Israeli causes that some believed that he belonged to the Jewish faith.[45] This included donating the land for the Beach Haven Jewish Center in Flatbush, New York,[92] supporting Israel Bonds,[93] and serving as the treasurer of an Israel benefit concert featuring American easy-listening performers.[90]" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump)

On 1952-11-30, _The Brooklyn Daily Eagle_ reported that Fred Trump was honored in a fete by the Federation of Jewish Philantropies because he had "been a worker in federation philanthropies for years" and because he had made a large contribution to a campaign for the federation's "network of health and welfare agencies". (https://www.newspapers.com/image/52913946, https://i.ibb.co/8bkpZBG/newspapers-...lantropies.jpg) On 1952-05-24, the _Brooklyn Eagle_ reported that "Fred C, Trump, builder of the Shore Haven and Beach Haven housing projects, has been elected treasurer of "Music Under the Stars," which will be presented Saturday night, June 7, at Ebbets Field, by the American Fund for Israel Institutions." (https://www.newspapers.com/image/686490256, https://i.ibb.co/2FYVvpq/newspapers-...el-institu.jpg)

Jared Kushner is the nephew of real estate mogul Murray Kushner, who was a business partner of Trump's father Fred. (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/25/fa...s/25TRUMP.html) Trump's grandfather Frederick Trump collaborated with the Jew Ernest Levin in running a restaurant, and later in running a hotel which also operated as a whorehouse: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump)

> In the spring of 1898, Trump and another miner named Ernest Levin opened a tent restaurant along the trail. Blair writes that "a frequent dish was fresh-slaughtered, quick-frozen horse".[3]
    > In May 1898, Trump and Levin moved to Bennett, British Columbia,[14] a town known for prospectors building boats in order to travel to Dawson. In Bennett, Trump and Levin opened the Arctic Restaurant and Hotel, which offered fine dining, lodging and sex in a sea of tents.[3]

In the book _Trump: The Way to the Top_, Trump (or his ghostwriter) wrote: "One day, when my Kabbalah teacher, Eitan Yardeni, asked how I was doing, I told him I needed a break." (https://books.google.com/books?id=I0D-_2RP6cEC&pg=PA188)

Vanity Fair said that the majority of the members of Trump's Mar-a Lago club were Jews: (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...for-mar-a-lago)

> Trump had begun to claim that the club was his idea, even though it was very much the vision of Paul Rampell, who told Trump there was room on the island for a new club open to everyone. "The town of Palm Beach is probably about half Christian and half Jewish," Rampell said. "There are five clubs. Four of those clubs are restricted. No Jews. No African-Americans." A majority of the members were Jewish, but there were many Christian members.

The source of the following statements is an article by Whitney Webb from 2019. (https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackm...an-era/260760/) Trump's mentor and his personal lawyer was the Jew Roy Cohn, who also introduced Roger Stone to Trump during Reagan's 1980 campaign. Cohn ran an underage gay sex blackmail operation, which he inherited from his mentor Lewis Rosenstiel, who was addressed as "Supreme Commander" by the Jewish mob boss Meyer Lansky. James Rothstein, who was the head of NYPD's human trafficking division, said that "Cohn's job was to run the little boys. Say you had an admiral, a general, a congressman, who did not want to go along with the program. Cohn's job was to set them up, then they would go along. Cohn told me that himself." Roger Stone said that "Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access." Both Cohn and Rosenstiel hosted parties involved with their underage sex blackmail operation at Plaza Hotel. After Cohn died in 1986, Trump bought Plaza Hotel, and he continued to hold parties at the hotel. When a male model who helped organize Trump's parties was asked about the age of the girls present, he replied, "A lot of girls, 14, look 24. That's as juicy as I can get. I never asked how old they were; I just partook. I did partake in activities that would be controversial, too."

In an interview with Kerry Cassidy in 2017, George Webb said that he "roomed with a gal who worked the Trump parties - the Epstein-Trump parties", and he said that the girl was a "a model and everyting at other times". He estimated that Trump visited about 30 of Epstein's parties, and he said that he knew of two instances where Trump was compromised by a girl who was part of Epstein's operation. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFxnxWCBu6I) However George Webb is not a reliable source, because I consider it likely that he is both a disinformation agent and a crypto-Jew, but that's too off-topic to be covered in this thread.
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 01-11-2022 at 06:27 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Getae
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin + Polish
    Country
    Montenegro
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H10a
    Relationship Status
    i don't believe in monogamy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 386
    Given: 368

4 Not allowed!

Dude the only way I will be able to get information out of this looooooooong ass post is you coming over when I’m wearing my pajamas and drinking a hot cocoa sitting on my bed, and you reading this post to me like a bedtime story.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,211
    Given: 15,984

1 Not allowed!

If anyone wants to read and summarize, that’d be fantastic
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,939
    Given: 12,766

0 Not allowed!

There are a lot of dumb posters on this forum but Komintasavalta may be the dumbest. He has absolutely no ability to discern nonsense. "Some random person on an obscure forum said the Roosevelts were crypto-Jews? It must be true!" A former governor of Florida thinks FDR had Jewish ancestors. It must mean he did!"

The Kennedy family aren't crypto-Jews.

The Trump family doesn't descend from crypto-Jews.

I read these ramblings (yes, I read some of it) and I literally want to cut my wrists. It's wasted energy on stupidity.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by E1b1b View Post
    Dude the only way I will be able to get information out of this looooooooong ass post is you coming over when I’m wearing my pajamas and drinking a hot cocoa sitting on my bed, and you reading this post to me like a bedtime story.
    This is probably the introduction.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    The Kennedy family aren't crypto-Jews.

The Trump family doesn't descend from crypto-Jews.
    How can you know it for sure? I don't. I can't even say if it's more likely that the Trump family are crypto-Jews or not. But it's still one factor you can weigh in to determine if the Kennedys are also crypto-Jews. Because in 2016 it was reported that Trump's daughter Tiffany was part of the same circle with RFK Jr.'s daughter Kyra, which also included the overt Jew Peter Brant Jr., whose father was a close childhood friend of Trump. And another link between the Trumps and the Kennedys is that Alan Dershowitz was part of the defense team during Trump's first impeachment trial, but when RFK Jr.'s cousin William Kennedy Smith was accused of rape in 1991, Dershowitz appeared in media criticizing the prosecution. And in order to determine if the Kennedys are crypto-Jews, it's also useful to research how likely it is in general that past presidents of the United States have been crypto-Jews.

BTW I found a cool feature on geni.com where you can find a path through which two people are related. Even Trump is almost related to Epstein (https://www.geni.com/path/a?from=600...00000236637102):

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

By googling for information about the name Rossacampo, I found a page at geni.com for Barent Jacobsz Kool, who was an early migrant to New Amsterdam, who worked for the Dutch West India Company, and who married a Walloon Calvinist (https://www.geni.com/people/Barent-J...00003601157624):

> In later years in New Netherland he used the family name of Kool (also Cool or Coell).
    > ...
    > (Note: Barent Jacobsen Kool's great grandparents were Jacob Adriense Kool and Petronella DeWitt. Their son, Barent Jacobsen Kool's grandfather, Adrein Jacobsen Kool born 1556, married Margaretta Rosendal. Child of Adrein Jacobsen Kool and Margaretta Rosendal was Jacob Arendsen Kool born abt. 1580 who married Marretje Leendertse De Graeuw, parents of Barent Jacobsen Kool. The DeWitt and Cool family histories includes the family Roosevelts. It is also interesting to note that my Kool Ancestors descend from Adriaen Jacobz Kool and Margaretha Van Rosendaal (a Jewish Dutch name) Adriaen's parents were Jacob Adriansz Kool and Petronella Pietersn De Witt. She was born in 1534. They all lived in Dordrecht, Holland. Johannes Juriaen Westfall's wife Marretje Kool's father was Jacob Barentsen Kool and her grandfather was Barent Jacobsen Kool father of Jacob. Johannes Cool (Kool) father was Leendert Barent Kool. Johannes grandfather was Barent Jacobsen Kool. Marritje Kool and Johannes Kool were cousins. Johannes Kool married Neeltje Roosa. Neeltje's parents were Anna Margariet Roosevelt. Heyman Alderson Roosa, Anna Margariet Roosevelt's brother was Nicholas Roosevelt. He was a goldsmith by trade. Their father was Claus Martenszen Van Rosenvelt. Both FDR and his wife Eleanor descend from Nicholas Roosevelt. FDR descends from Nicholas' son Jacobus and Eleanor descends from Nicholas' son Johannes. The Roosevelts, Roosa's and Kortwrights were Spanish Jews. They fled the Spanish Inquisition and their names got changed. Roosa is Dutch for Rosa. There is another Roosevelt family in Holland, but they are a different family. The above Roosevelts descend from the Spanish Rossacampos family who settled in North Holland. Their name got changed to Rosenvelt and then to Roosevelt.The Roosa's were from Rosas, Gerona and Catalonia, Spain. Roosa is Dutch for Rosa. They fled to Flanders, then Gerlderland, Holland. This area and Amsterdam near Haarlem were Sephardic Marrano enclaves. Anna Margariet Roosevelt was born in 1643 Gelderland, Holland. The Kortwrights and other similar name spellings were from Navarro, Spain. They fled to Flanders, then to Gelderland, Holland. The name Arie is also a common Jewish line (from the Hebrew for "lion", symbolic of the tribe of Judah) Johannes Kool and Neeltje Roosa's daughter Elizabeth married Arie Kortwright.) From Westfall55.com Westfall Family Genealogy
    > ...
    > Barent Jacobse Cool was among the very early Dutch settlers of New Amsterdam, although the precise date of his coming to America is not known. In 1633 he was already a person of some consideration in the colony, and on the 8th day of June of that year he, with Commissary Jacob Van Curler and five others, signed a treaty with the Sachem Tatoepam, Chief of the Sickemanes Indians, owners of the river of New Netherland, called "Connetticuck," by which, in consideration of their receiving twenty-seven ells of cloth, six axes, six kettles, eighteen knives, and various other articles, the aforesaid Indians sold a tract of land called "Sicajook," being the flat extending about one league along the river and one-third of a league in width to the high land, on condition that all tribes might freely and in safety resort to the purchased land for trade purposes. The treaty also provided that the Sachem Altabacuhote was to dwell on the purchased land with the assent of Chief Margaratin of the Sloops Bay Indians. About 1637 Jacobse Cool married Marietje de Grauw, daughter of Leendert de Grauw, a member of one of the Walloon families who were the first settlers of New Amsterdam. The baptism of their nine children all appear on the records of the Reformed Dutch Church of New Amsterdam, except that of his eldest son, Jacob Barentse Cool, who was born in 1638.

The domain westfall55.com mentioned in the text quoted above no longer works, but the text was also posted on this website: https://w-westfall.tripod.com/relfam10.html.

In the book _The Barent Jacobsen Cool Family_, it's mentioned that when Harmanus Cool was baptized, the sponsors were Jacob Barentsen, Pieter Coel, and Merytien Simons (https://books.google.com/books?redir...nvolume&q=coel). This is pure speculation, but the name Coel might come from the name Coelho, because _The Dictionary of Sephardic Surnames_ includes multiple persons with the surname Coelho (https://1lib.sk/s/dictionary+sephardic+surnames). A website about the genealogy of Spanish and Portuguese Jews says that "There are many indicators that the name Coelho may be of Jewish origin, emanating from the Jewish communities of Spain and Portugal." (https://nameyourroots.com/home/names/Coelho)

According to geni.com, a son of Barent Jacobsz Kool is Leendert Barents Kool, whose son is Johannes Pietersen Coo, whose wife is Neeltje Decker, whose mother is Anna Margritje Roosa, whose brother is Nicholas van Rosenvelt Sr. (https://www.geni.com/path/a?from=600...00000387113873):

On geni.com, a daughter of Nicholas van Rosenvelt Sr. is Rachel Low, who married Pieter Low, whose father was Cornelius Pietersen Louw
    (https://www.geni.com/people/Rachel-L...00003054389747). From the book _Jews and Muslims in British Colonial America_ (https://archive.org/details/B-001-001-711):

> Ralph Lowe was transported to the colony of Maryland by 1649 as an indentured servant. He married Rachel Hudson and died leaving a will dated 5 December 1772. John Lowe, son of Ralph Lowe, married Tabitha. On 11 February 1775 John Lowe and his wife, Tabitha, sold land to Benjamin Dashiell. George Lowe (Loe), son of Ralph Lowe, married on 29 December 1754 Sarah Cotman, daughter of Ebenezar Cotman. The father's will was witnessed by Richard Green and Ralph and Hutson Low. Hudson Lowe had children Levin and Samuel.
    > The Lowe family has a Sephardic surname (i.e. Loewe, a play on Levi: Jacobs 1901-1906 which means lion).[32] The ancestor arrived as an indentured servant, but we are not sure from what country. His descendant Ralph/Rafe (Rafael) married Rachel Hudson, and the family also intermarried with the Pateys. Two of Ralph's daughters marry into likely Sephardic families, the Henrys (Henriques, the fourth most common Sephardic surname)[33] and the Phillips family, as already mentioned, among the most common Jewish surnames during this time. Ralph's son John also marries a woman bearing a Jewish given name - Tabitha; as does his son George - Sarah Cotman, daughter of Ebenezer Cotman. Tabitha is Aramaic for "gazelle" and was popular in antiquity among the Jews but is a name not found in the Bible.
    > ...
    > 32. "Lowe ... mainly from Great Britain or America," like popular Jewish surnames Loew, Lowen, Lowenberg, Lowenstein, Loewenthal, etc., formed from a play on German Lowe "lion" and Hebrew Levi." The lion was, of course, also the symbol of Judah. See Menk, 495-500.
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 01-11-2022 at 07:30 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Jerry Oppenheimer wrote a book titled "RFK Jr.: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and the Dark Side of the Dream". [https://libgen.lc/index.php?req=oppe...nedy+dark+side] In an article about his book that was published by the Daily Mail, he wrote that after RFK Jr. was kicked out of his home and went to several boarding schools, JFK's "gay best friend" Lem Billings acted as his surrogate father: [https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-father.html]

> Billings had even begun calling Bobby 'Jack' by mistake, and Billings had instructed one of Bobby's close cousins, Christopher Kennedy Lawford, also a drug abuser at the time, to be to Bobby what RFK had been to JFK. It was all quite bizarre.
    > Billings had actually fallen in love with Bobby as he had fallen in love with Bobby's uncle Jack when they had become close chums while working together on the Choate [their prep school] yearbook.
    > For Billings, a year older than the future president, it was love at first sight and from the instant they met Billings was sexually attracted to the handsome scion of America's so-called royal family.
    > An intimate of Billings, writer Lawrence J. Quirk, claimed that Billings, whom he met in 1946 when both worked in Jack Kennedy's first congressional campaign, had confided to him that their relationship did, in fact, involve sex acts - 'a friendship that included oral sex, with Jack always on the receiving end.'
    > Quirk, who acknowledged his own bisexuality, asserted that Billings 'believed that this arrangement enabled Jack to sustain his self-delusion that straight men who received oral sex from other males were really only straights looking for sexual release.'
    > As Quirk further observed, 'Jack was in love with Lem being in love with him and considered him the ideal follower-adorer.'
    > ...
    > All the Kennedys were very much aware of Billings's sexual preference, or suspected it, accepted it, and welcomed him into their exclusive inner circle - practically adopted him - although the patriarch Joe Kennedy found him annoying at times.
    > When Jack Kennedy and Billings were at Choate and later, when they were seemingly joined at the hip at Princeton for a time before Kennedy transferred to Harvard at his father's behest, Billings always accompanied him home on vacations.
    > Irked, Joe Kennedy would sneeringly ask his wife, Rose, 'Do we have to have that queer around all summer?'
    > Rose Kennedy, however, had a different, more positive view of Billings. In her memoir, published eleven years after the first Kennedy assassination, she wrote that Billings had 'remained Jack's lifelong close friend, confidante, sharer in old memories and new experiences ... He has really been part of "our family" since that first time he showed up at our house as one of "Jack's surprises".'
    > About the odd Kennedy-Billings relationship, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, one of JFK's five sisters, once remarked: 'It's hard to describe it as just friendship; it was a complete liberation of the spirit. President Kennedy was a completely liberated man when he was with Lem.'
    > While the Kennedy family had accepted Billings into their inner circle because of his tight friendship with JFK, Ethel Kennedy's family, the scandalous Republican Skakels of Greenwich, Connecticut, weren't so accepting. Ethel virtually abandoned 14-year-old Bobby after RFK's assassination in 1968, suddenly and inexplicably turning over his care, feeding and education to Lem Billings.
    > As George Terrien, Ethel's brother-in-law declared, 'Everyone knew Lem was queer - the Kennedys, the Skakels, everyone.'
    > Terrien had been RFK's roommate at Harvard and later at the University of Virginia Law School, and he was particularly upset about what he saw clearly as Billings's growing infatuation with young Bobby.
    > 'I never could figure out why Ethel would let Lem have such an intimate relationship,' he once declared.
    > ...
    > Billing was often a third wheel along with Jack and Jackie at the White House and elsewhere - this was at Atok. Billings claimed that his relationship with JFK was 'a friendship that included oral sex, with Jack always on the receiving end'
    > Just a week after his father's funeral, at his brother David's thirteenth birthday party at a grim Hickory Hill, Bobby had spiked everyone's milk with a laxative.
    > Infuriated, his mother demanded: 'Just leave home. Get out of my life.'
    > ...
    > Since she considered young Bobby the most difficult and troublesome of her seven sons and three daughters (with another child - the daughter Rory -- due at any moment), she decided to hand him off to Lem Billings, and moreover, sent him far away to boarding school, in the rural Hudson Valley of New York State.
    > ...
    > The only ties he now had to his family while in school was Lem Billings.
    > 'We never saw Ethel on the campus again. She never visited Bobby,' said James Hejduk, who had arrived to teach music at the same time that Bobby began his Millbrook matriculation.
    > 'But Lem,' he clearly recalled, 'was around a lot, and we as faculty were told who he was and that he was Bobby's caretaker, as it were, in a loco parentis kind of role.
    > 'He was coming up and he was taking Bobby out to dinner and things like that. His appearances were unusual in that you never knew when he was going to show up. Of course, that gave most ofus the thought - does this guy have a job other than caring for Bobby?
    > 'He was a man that seemed to obviously be of independent means and have a lot of time on his hands, like a supporting cast kind of person, one those people who traded on the Kennedy name and reputation.'
    > Hejduk also immediately perceived that the relationship between Bobby and Billings 'was probably one of those unrequited-love kind of things.'
    > ...
    > Mark Bontecou, a scion of the wealthy Bontecou family of Millbrook, which had once owned a good part of the land on which Millbrook School resided, also recalled how Billings was a constant companion of Bobby's during the school year.
    > Even when Bobby was invited to weekend lunches at the Bontecou estate, it was Billings who accompanied him.
    > 'He seemed a very pleasant fellow,' said Bontecou, a classmate of Bobby's. 'But the one thing that struck me even at that tender age was that I felt Lem was just obsessed with Bobby - the way he watched over him, the way he was hugely protective of him.
    > But the one thing that struck me even at that tender age was that I felt Lem was just obsessed with Bobby.
    > 'I got the impression he felt an obligation that somebody had to care for Bobby because Mrs. Kennedy was not a hands-on mother at all. I don't know whether she wrote to Bobby, but she certainly didn't telephone or visit him.'
    > ...
    > After it was all over, Bobby left home with $600, and traveled to California, sometimes riding the rails, and ended up in Berkeley where he bought drugs with money he panhandled. While on the road, the only person he touched base with was Lem Billings.
    > ...
    > Once again, Ethel Kennedy made just one appearance at the school, accompanied by Lem Billings, when Bobby was admitted, and 'everything had to go through Billings,' said Warren Geissinger, Bobby's Pomfret advisor, looking back years later.
    > 'Ethel never had any contact about her son. Everything involving Bobby had to go through Billings. I was told by Billings, "Nothing ever goes directly to Ethel." And I think Billings had a way of editing things - painting the picture of Bobby's performance smoother than it really was.
    > 'I had written a report on Bobby, and Billings answered it and didn't agree with me, and that's when I thought, "Uh-oh, he's in charge here. He's taken over."'

Miles Mathis also wrote an article about the Kennedys and Lem Billings: [http://mileswmathis.com/jfkgay.pdf]

> JFK's sister Eunice said Jack "was a completely liberated man when he was with Lem." Yeah, I'll bet. And you can go to Lem Billings' encyclopedia page, as I did, which implicitly confirms it. There we are told Kennedy's relationship with Billings wasn't just a childhood fling: it was lifelong. Billings had his own room in the White House and was treated as a member of the family. What? Joseph Kennedy called Billings his second son. What? Jacqueline Kennedy said of Billings, "He has been my house guest since I was married." What?
    > Billings was known to be gay. Gore Vidal called him the "principal fag at court". Gore should know, being both gay and related to the Bouviers. Billings said of Kennedy, "Because of him I was never lonely. He may be the reason I never got married." WHAT?
    > ...
    > According to these new stories, Jack was known to be ill in the early 60s, with Billings acting as his nurse.
    > ...
    > We learn more curious facts when we read that Lem Billings became a 'surrogate father' to Bobby Kennedy, Jr., after the alleged death of RFK. Ethel Kennedy "booted" Bobby, Jr. out of the Hickory Hill home at age 14 and basically fed him to Billings. Given that Billings was a heavy-drinking homosexual with a penchant for pretty boys - and given that Bobby was a pretty boy - that has to look pretty strange.
    > The article admits Billings was obsessed with Bobby, saying he was just like Jack. Also strange is that Jerry Oppenheimer, the author of the book revealing all this, also wrote the linked article at the DailyMail. It used to be a no-no for authors to write their own promotion in the major media, for obvious reasons. Also strange is his last name Oppenheimer, since that is just another tentacle of the families, and a major one.
    > ...
    > Along with Sargent Shriver, Billings was a trustee for the Kennedy family trusts.
    > ...
    > We'll start by going straight back in the ancestry of Kirk LeMoyne Billings, in one line, and see what we find. His mother's brother is listed as Kirk Lewis LeMoyne, so we already have that Lewis popping up. Billings' great-grandfather was Abraham Kirkpatrick Lewis, so we get three clues in one. We are now definitely connected to the Lewises, and are also connected to the Kirkpatricks. Abraham is also a hint, since it tells us we may be once again in the presence of the usual crypto-Jewish ruling families. Another step back and we find Shalers and Cowans, which adds fuel to that fire. Cowan is a variant of Coen, Cohen. One more step back, and we find Oldhams and Nevilles. This links us to the upper levels of the British peerage, as we have seen in recent papers. We also find many generals, as usual. See General John Oldham, for instance. Another step back and we find Colonel Joseph Ball of Epping Forest. You may remember him from George Washington's genealogy. He was George's grandfather. Which means Lem Billing is very closely related to George Washington. Something like a 1st cousin five times removed. On these pages, we also find the names Fox, Atherold, Carnegie, etc.
    > But let's go back to the Lewis line. Is this the same line as C. S. Lewis and the other famous Lewises we have seen? Yep, because they are related to the Hughes, Willets, Townshends, Webbs, Greens, Reeds, Lloyds, Roberts, Parrishs, etc. Through the names Townshend and Parrish, we are again taken back to Salem, MA.
    > The name Lemoyne is also in the peerage, although there are only 3 listings. However, even here we have mystery, since an "unknown Lemoyne" is listed. If he is unknown, why list him? What we do have is a Sir James Lemoyne of Spencer Grange, son of unknown Lemoyne. But hold on to your seat, because the other listing is for a Julia Lemoyne who married... wait for it... Lt. Col. Charles Lionel Kirwan Fitzgerald. Two of his brothers married Hamiltons and one married a Saunders.
    > All that was on Billings' maternal side. On his paternal side, we find his father was also a Tremaine. But if we keep going back, we find that was a fudge of Truman. These are the Trumans of New London, CT, linking Billings to Harry S. Truman. The Billings were also Cheseboroughs, Sheldons, Perrys, Albees, Jencks, Holbrooks, Pitts, Carpenters, and Eldredges. Note the last name, since Samuel Parris' wife (of the Salem Witch Trials) was an Eldredge. These are indeed the right Eldredges, since in Billings' genealogy we find them related to the Turners, the Morgans, the Starrs and the Lathams. And, indeed, we find Samuel Eldred, b. 1620, father of Elizabeth Eldred (Eldredge) in Billings' genealogy. He is the father-in-law of Samuel Parris of Salem. This links Lem Billings directly to the fake Salem Witch Trials, and to its primary and central character. Is that juicier than JFK being gay? Close call, but I would say so.
    > Juicy or not, it is certainly more important as a matter of history. Because one thing it tells us - beyond what we have already discovered - is that JFK's boyfriend was also his cousin. The Fitzgeralds and Kennedys are related to all these same people, not only through the Lewises, but through many of these other names. See my papers on C. S. Lewis and F. Scott Fitzgerald for a start.
    > ...
    > In studying the name Fitzgerald, I came to realize this name sold as Irish isn't really Irish. None of the Fitz- names are. Fitz comes from the French fils, meaning son, so it means "son of", just like the "O" in O'Malley or the "Mac" in MacDonald. But it isn't an Irish prefix, it is a Norman prefix.
    > ...
    > Also notice the names that Fitz- is commonly a prefix for: Alan, Gerald, Maurice - those are not Irish or Gaelic names, they are French. Even Patrick is a French name, originally being Patrice. Of course before that it was Latin, coming from Patricius, think Patrician. But it came through France before it was used in Ireland.
    > Which brings us to the Kennedys, all 1100 of them in the peerage, including the Baronets of Johnstown Kennedy, Mount Kennedy, and Culzean; the Barons Newington; the Earls of Cassillis; the Marquesses of Ailsa; and the Lords Kennedy. They are related to everyone in the peerage, including the de Veres, Moncktons, Robinsons, Hamiltons, Jacksons, Hughes, Grants, Eyres, Peels, Kings, Bennetts, Crawfords, Moores, Montgomeries, Crichtons, Scotts, Lewises, Egertons, Clarkes, Stanleys, Weldons, Lloyds, Hockleys, Newtons, Pagets, Macartneys, Seymours, Pitts, Gordons, Lyons, Hepburns, Blairs, Stewarts/Stuarts, Leveson-Gowers, Lindseys, Taylors, Perrys, Greens, Foxes, Watts, Greys, Livingstons, Wallaces and Higginsons. See above, where we found Lem Billings was a Fox, a Lewis, a Green, a Pitt, a Lloyd, a Hughes and a Perry. One might be a coincidence, but seven? As for the Stewarts, the Kennedys have been closely linked to them since Janet Kennedy was a lover of James IV of Scotland in 1499. By him she was the mother of James Stewart, 1st Earl of Moray. The Kennedys and Stewarts hooked up many times over the next few centuries.
    > Given that, it is amazing that we are supposed to believe that John Fitzgerald Kennedy descended from a nobody Patrick Kennedy born "around 1800". That's according to thepeerage.com. Geni.com takes JFK back a couple more generations, to a John Kennedy born in 1715. Strange then, isn't it, that Geni tells us that this John Kennedy's grandson Patrick Kennedy, b. 1760, was also known as Lord Kennedy.
    > Why would he be called Lord Kennedy? Logically, because he was Lord Kennedy. See thepeerage.com for Lord Kennedy in those years: Archibald Kennedy, 1st Marquess of Ailsa, b. 1770. His father was the 11th Earl Cassillis and 13th Lord Kennedy. This father is interesting because he married Katherine Schuyler of New York, and he inherited her large properties in the US. Katherine was the daughter of Peter Schuyler and Hester Walter. Both those names may be Jewish. So let's search on them. Wikipedia tries to pass off the Schuylers as Dutch, but doesn't do a very good job. See where they admit the first Pieter van Schuylder married a Geertruyt Philips in the 1600s. Then consult my paper on Karl Marx, where we find his maternal aunt marrying into the super-wealthy Philips family of Holland. I show you they were related to the Barent-Cohens and Rothschilds. In the 1600s the Schuylers also married the Meyers and Tellers. Wikipedia is good enough to admit that these wealthy Schuylers in the US spawned the Roosevelts, the Bushes, the Bayards, the Keans, the van Cortlandts, the van Rensselaers, the Gages, the Abeels, the Verplanks, the Skinners, the Dodds, and the Livingstons.
    > For more indication the Boston Kennedys had been and perhaps still are Marquesses, remember that JFK's sister Kathleen married the Marquess of Hartington in 1944. That was before any of the Kennedys were famous, so she wasn't banking on JFK's fame. Also remember that Marquesses outrank Barons, Viscounts, and Earls. Outside the Royal family, they outrank everyone but Dukes. Also remember that the Marquess of Hartington was the son and heir apparent of the Duke of Devonshire, a Cavendish. So if he had lived five more years, he would have been a Duke. However, both he and Kathleen allegedly didn't live long. He was allegedly killed by a sniper within months (1944), and she allegedly died a few years later in a mysterious plane crash (1948). Remind yourself that her brother Joseph also allegedly died in a mysterious plane crash in 1944. In the plane with Kathleen was the 8th Earl FitzWilliam, also allegedly killed. He was seeking a divorce from the granddaughter of the 4th Baron Plunket so that he could marry Kathleen. The pilot of the plane, also allegedly killed, was a Townshend. But none of that is suspicious, is it? Remember, we found above that Lem Billings was a Townshend.
    > For more suspicion, the Marquess was allegedly buried in 1944 in a war cemetery in Leopoldsburg, Belgium. You have to be kidding! The body of the son of a Duke wouldn't be returned to England for burial in the family plot? C'mon.
    > Another clue is that both the Boston Kennedys and the 1st Baronet Kennedy hail back to a John Kennedy in the exact same time and place. The John Kennedy in the peerage has no birthdate, but died in 1758. His father lived in Ballikeirogue Castle, County Waterford. His son was born in 1746. The John Kennedy in JFK's lineage was born around 1715, with no date of death. His son was born in 1740 in Dunganstown, County Wexford. Dunganstown is about five miles from Waterford. With more research, we find it is even better than that. Ballykerogue Castle (corrected spelling) isn't in County Waterford, it is in Horeswood, County Wexford, about two miles from Dunganstown.
    > For more indication the Boston Kennedys are the same as the peerage Kennedys, we can check the Marquess of Hartington's genealogy. My guess is his marriage to Kathleen Kennedy wasn't the first link between the Cavendishes and Kennedys in the peerage. This is quickly borne out, since the Cavendishes are closely related to all the same families, including the Gores, Hamiltons, Foxes, Gascoyne-Cecils, Russells, Stanleys, Morrisons, Barclays, Murrays, Palmers, Astaires, Montagues, Brands, Tennants, Gordons, Herberts, Levenson-Gowers, FitzMaurices, FitzPatricks, etc. I found no other Kennedy-Cavendish marriages (I didn't look very hard), but there are many two-step links through the Gores, Stewarts, and Levenson-Gowers.
    > I also remind you that in my last paper we discovered that Gore Vidal had outed Jacqueline Bouvier as a Levy. Her mother is given as Janet Lee, but Vidal tells us that Lee was changed from Levy. That is admitted at JewornotJew, written by Jews. This means Bouvier was Jewish. Well, it also means Bouvier was related to Kennedy. Why? Because she is admitted to be closely related to Gore Vidal, a Gore. Well, we have discovered the Kennedys and Gores are also closely related in the peerage. Therefore, the Bouviers and Kennedys are related through the Gores. This means that - like so many others we have studied - JFK married a close cousin. And, as in the other cases, it is strong indication the marriage was a fake. Bouvier now looks to me like Jack's beard.
    > Also of interest is that the 11th Duke of Devonshire, Andrew Cavendish, b. 1920, married a Mitford, the daughter of David Freeman-Mitford, Baron Redesdale. The Mitfords were linked to Hitler, as well as to the Spencer-Churchills. Also related to the Gores, Earls of Arran. We saw Gore Vidal above: his mother was a Gore. This ties us to many previous papers, including my paper on Hitler's genealogy.
    > And for a final turn of the screw, we find that in 1833 Lady Mary Kennedy, daughter of the 1st Marquess, married Richard Oswald, whose grandfather was Hugh Montgomerie, 12th Earl of Eglinton. So the Kennedys were related to the Oswalds. There are 98 Oswalds in the peerage, and they were related to the Murrays, Hamiltons, McConnells, and Townshends as well. There was a General Sir John Oswald of Dunnikier, b. about 1820, who was a Knight Grand Cross, Order of the Bath, and Order of St. Michael and St. John. His daughter married John Drummond, 8th of Megginch, whose grandfather was John Murray, 4th Duke of Atholl. I guess you know what this means?** My guess is Lee Harvey Oswald was actually related to JFK. This matches what we found in the MLK fake assassination and the Lincoln fake assassination, where the alleged assassins were closely related to the alleged victims. They keep these events in the family.
    > Do we have any confirmation of that from Lee Harvey Oswald's genealogy? Amazingly, yes. Remember, we found James Earl Ray's genealogy went back to a King of England, so they leave the clues hiding in plain sight. Oswald's 2g-grandfather's sister married a Stewart. This was Brigadier General Daniel Stewart, whose great-grandmother was named Jerusha. These pages at Geni are managed by a Peter Schlosser, which I also take as clue.
    > At this juncture in his pages, Oswald is also related to prominent Carters in Georgia, which may link him to Jimmy Carter. In fact, Oswald is related to Brig. Gen. John Carpenter Carter, whose mother was a Carpenter. John Carter's mother-in-law was Anne Carter Oswald, and Anne's brother was Isaiah Carter. Isaiah's wife is given as Sarah Redd. That's a clue, because in Jimmy Carter's genealogy, his 2g-grandmother was Anne Carter, and Anne's sister Mary married a Samuel Reddish. Redd. Reddish. Coincidence? I very much doubt it, given that these Reddishes are scrubbed. Samuel is given a father named Hieron, but that is it. The Reddishes are also scrubbed forward, having no children of that name. Convenient. The Redds are also completely scrubbed. Oswald's Carters also conveniently fail at this point. However, you may be interested to know that Jimmy Carter was also a Pratt, a Champion, a Morris, a Fleming, a Lindsay, a Cowan, a Walker, and a Stewart. Which brings us back to Oswald. You will remember Oswald also had Stewarts in his line. Jimmy Carter's Stewarts are found when James Carter married Eleanor Duckworth. Her mother was a Ramsey and her mother was Ebenezer Stewart of Essex, MA (Salem). Since the Carpenters are also related to these families, we have a third link between Jimmy Carter and Lee Harvey Oswald: the names Stewart, Carpenter, and Redd/Reddish. Even with these scrubbed pages, we can still tell Oswald and Carter were related.
    > But let's pause on the name Carpenter for another sec. Who else was a Carpenter? Oh yeah, Lem Billings was a Carpenter.
    > ...
    > I found it impossible to link Oswald's Stewarts to the Kennedys' Stewarts at Geni. But if we switch to Geneanet, we do find more interesting facts. Oswald's great-grandfather Thomas Hepworth Oswald married Anne Turner Saunders. We saw the name Saunders above, linked to the Lemoynes and Fitzgeralds. Turner and Saunders are two prominent names from the peerage we have seen in many recent papers. Tim Dowling scrubs Anne Turner Saunders, which is also a clue. But he has has more information on our Daniel Stewart. They scrub him backwards, so we can't link him to the Kennedys in that direction, but they don't scrub him forwards. We find his daughter Martha Stewart married a Maj. Bulloch, and their daughter Martha Bulloch married a Theodore Roosevelt. Not the Theodore Roosevelt, mind you, but hang on. Their son was the Theodore Roosevelt, President. So Geneanet admits Lee Harvey Oswald was closely related to both Presidents Roosevelt. It looks like they were third cousins, once and twice removed. They never tell you that, do they? Actually, I Googled it and Famouskin.com does admit it, confirming my math as well. Since other sites admit all the Presidents are related, this is enough to link Oswald and Kennedy. However, those sites misdirect heavily on the nearness of the relationships, so I have more work to do in future to show the exact link between Oswald and Kennedy. My guess is that, through the Stewarts, they are near cousins, perhaps as near as Oswald and Roosevelt. We have already seen much evidence for that, and I am sure there is more.
    > In fact, on a rereading, I realized there is more above on this question. If we return to the Wikipedia page for the Schuylers, we are reminded that the Schuylers spawned the Roosevelts. The Schuylers also married the Kennedys. So we can connect Oswald and Kennedy through that page. There, the Kennedys and Roosevelts are separated by only four lines! Peter Schuyler and John Schuyler were brothers in the 1700s. The daughter of the first married Archibald Kennedy. The daughter of the second married a Roosevelt, the great uncle of Theodore. The Kennedy and Roosevelt children are then second cousins. This confirms that Oswald is very closely related to the children of Archibald Kennedy. Which indicates to me that the Boston Kennedys are of that line, as I suspected above.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The second wife of Hugh Auchincloss was Nina Gore, who was Gore Vidal's mother, and his third wife was Janet Lee, who was Jackie Kennedy's mother. In Gore Vidal's autobiography titled "Palimpsest", he wrote that the original surname of Jackie Kennedy's father was Levy: [books.google.com/books?id=A70jEAAAQBAJ&pg=PT470]

> One should note that the first of Hughdie's three high-powered wives was Russian, the second my mother, the third Jackie's mother, Janet, born Lee or, as my mother used to observe thoughtfully, Levy. Apparently, Janet's father had changed his name in order to become the first Jew to be a vice president of the Morgan bank. My mother wondered how Hughdie, a quiet but sincere anti-Semite, would respond when he found out.

The way this has been "debunked" is that in various sources, then name of Jackie Kennedy's father's father is listed as James Lee. [geni.com/people/James-Lee/6000000006583384329] But it could be that their family had already changed their name in a generation before Jackie Kennedy's grandfather, or that Jackie was given a false family tree in order to protect her crypto-Jewish identity. Or maybe Gore Vidal's mother meant that the real surname of Jackie Kennedy's father was still Levi, but he had changed it to Lee in public like his ancestors.

Jackie also had a relationship with Maurice Tempelsman, a Yiddish-speaking diamond merchant whose both parents were Orthodox Jews: [forward.com/culture/356169/the-secret-jewish-history-of-jackie-kennedy]

> Jackie Kennedy lived out her years with Maurice Tempelsman, a Jewish refugee from Nazi Germany, whom she knew as early as the late-1950s, before she had even met John F. Kennedy. A Belgian-born, Yiddish-speaking diamond merchant and financier, Tempelsman's liberal Democrat associations included Adlai Stevenson, who, after his second presidential bid, traveled with Tempelsman to meet African leaders in 1957, and one-time Kennedy speechwriter Theodore Sorenson, who later became Tempelsman's lawyer. The two began their lengthy relationship - the longest and most enduring of Jackie's life - in 1980, living together and inseparable (although never legally married) until Kennedy died in 1994.

Maurice Tempelsman was also the Chairman of the American Jewish Congress and he helped install Mobutu in power: [whale.to/c/blood_diamond1.html]

> Belgian-born Maurice Tempelsman has a long and bloody history in Africa. When Congo's first Premier, Patrice Lumumba, pledged to return diamond wealth back to the newly independent Congo in the early 60's, Tempelsman, who began with De Beers in the 1950's, helped engineer the coup d'etat that consolidated the dictatorship of 29 year-old Colonel Mobutu, and the coup against Ghana's Kwame Nkrumah; diamonds were at stake in each.
    > "I believe this was the beginning of what we now know of as conflict diamonds in the Congo," says blood diamond expert and investigative journalist Janine Roberts, author of the book _Glitter and Greed: The Secret World of the Diamond Cartel_. "From then on diamonds would be extensively used to discreetly fund wars, coups, repression and dictatorships, in Africa."
    > Maurice Tempelsman is Chairman of the American Jewish Congress, a Zionist pressure group that claims it works closely with the Israeli military. SEC filings show that LKI directors are high-rolling Zionist lawyers and investment bankers: one director belongs to the law firm that once represented President Kennedy - another Tempelsman friend. LKI is also connected to the euphemistically named United States Agency for International Development (USAID).

Jackie's and JFK's granddaughter Rose Kennedy Schlossberg married the overtly Jewish artist Edwin Schlossberg.
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 01-23-2022 at 09:20 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The deputy director of Fauci's NIAID is Hugh Auchincloss Jr. His wife is an overt Jew, and their wedding ceremony was performed by a rabbi: [https://www.nytimes.com/1973/08/27/a...glimcher.html]

> Rabbi David Greenberg performed the ceremony in the Memorial Church at Harvard University. The Rev. Bertrand Honea Jr., an Episcopal clergyman, assisted in the service.
    > About 350 guests attended The ceremony and the reception that followed at the Harvard Faculty Club. They included the bridegroom's uncles, McGeorge Bundy (president of the Ford Foundation) and William P. Bundy (former Assistant Secretary of State for Far Eastern Affairs) and Mr. and Mrs. Hugh D. Auchincloss. Mr. Auchincloss is a first cousin once removed to the bridegroom's father and Mrs. Auchincloss is the mother of Mrs. Aristotle Onassis.

The son of Fauci's deputy director is congressman Jake Auchincloss, who calls himself a Jew because he says that he was raised in the faith of his mother. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Auchincloss]

Fauci's deputy director's father is the first cousin of Hugh D. Auchincloss, who was married to Gore Vidal's Jewish mother and to JFK's wife's mother (whose husband's real name was Levy and not Lee according to Gore Vidal's mother).

So if the public genealogy is correct, then RFK Jr. is Fauci's deputy director's father's first cousin's wife's daughter's husband's brother's son. And Del Bigtree is Fauci's deputy director's grandfather's first cousin's wife's daughter's fashion-designer-and-official-courier's creative director's daughter's husband.

Here's also more information about Jackie Kennedy's Jewish boyfriend from the book _American Legacy: The Story of John and Caroline Kennedy_: [https://books.google.com/books?id=AP...oT0C&pg=PA262]

> Born into an Orthodox Jewish family in Antwerp, Belgium, in 1929 (the same year as Jackie), he, his younger sister, and their parents fled Europe in 1940 to escape the Nazi onslaught. After two years on the Caribbean island of Jamaica, the family arrived in New York. By age fifteen, Maurice was taking night courses in business administration at New York University, working days for his father, a successful raw diamond broker. It was Maurice, at twenty-one, who hitched the family firm, Leon Tempelsman & Son, to the global marketplace by convincing U.S. government officials to buy industrial diamonds for its stockpile of strategic materials maintained for national emergencies. As the middleman in the operation, Maurice made millions. He later acted as the centerpiece in a transaction that brought uranium to the U.S. in exchange for surplus agricultural commodities.
    > According to U.S. Department of Justice files, Maurice Tempelsman was a key representative and associate of Harry Oppenheimer, the ownerdirector of Anglo-American Corporation and DeBeers Consolidated Mines, the world's largest miners and distributors of gold and diamonds. It was Tempelsman who introduced Oppenheimer to John F. Kennedy; in 1960, both men made generous contributions to Kennedy's presidential campaign fund. Thanks to Oppenheimer, Tempelsman befriended a number of African potentates, most notably Zaire's President Mobutu Sese Seko, thereby expanding his firm's operations into Zaire, Sierra Leone, Gabon, Zimbabwe, and South Africa. His empire soon included mining interests, diamond and mineral sales, distribution companies, the world's second-largest petroleum drill-bit manufacturing corporation, and an extensive private art collection.

And here's even more information from the book _Glitter & Greed: The Secret World of the Diamond Empire_ by Janine Roberts: [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I-T...8FKkaedGRB7cI]

> Fifth Avenue diamond merchant Maurice Tempelsman was allegedly "in constant contact with Harry Oppenheimer relaying to him information on the progress of this antitrust investigation."[6]
    > ...
    > It was not until 1998, after De Beers lost control over Australian diamond production, that General Electric announced it was going to "color enhance" brown diamonds by turning them into whites. It would do this through a partnership with Pegasus Overseas Limited (POL).This was a subsidiary of Lazare Kaplan International, owned by De Beers' favorite diamond merchant, Maurice Tempelsman. It was hard to imagine that Tempelsman would do this without De Beers' prior agreement.
    > ...
    > Each box was labeled with either the diamond Syndicate's address at De Beers' headquarters in London or that of a Leon Tempelsman and Son in New York. The diamond-laden tables also were clear evidence that the US, despite not being allowed its own diamond stockpile during WWII, had acquired one postwar. It seemed clear that a deal had been struck with De Beers, in spite of the ban on the cartel doing business in the US.
    > I first came across the other name on the labels, Leon Tempelsman and Son, in the evidence gathered by the US Justice Department's diamond cartel investigation. Although many names in the documents were censored, and thus blotted out with thick lines, the name Leon Tempelsman and Son survived in documents that described this American company's close association with the Oppenheimers.
    > Leon Tempelsman and Son was founded by a Leon Tempelsman and was now run by his son Maurice Tempelsman and his grandson, another Leon, from a Fifth Avenue New York office. It marketed the diamonds it cut through the well-known jewelers, Lazare Kaplan, a company Tempelsman purchased in 1984. They were supplied with uncut diamonds by the cartel every five weeks at the regular London Sights and had them cut in workshops on an American Indian reservation and in Puerto Rico.
    > When I called at their office in 1989, I met the younger Leon. He told me with pride that his father sold the US its diamond stockpile. Leon told me he was managing the business while his father concentrated on wider "strategic" matters as well as escorting Jackie Onassis about town.
    > According to letters I found in Justice and State Department files, Maurice had become Mr. Oppenheimer's unofficial US representative in the 1950s, when Maurice was still in his twenties. He still visits Congress and the White House and has long been a powerful advocate for diamond cartel interests. In recent years he has proposed multi-billion dollar diamond deals to President Yeltsin, met with President Mandela, and helped smooth the course of the cartel in democratic southern Africa. He has moved for decades in the most powerful of political circles, counting the Roosevelts, Kennedys, and Clintons as friends.[1] He arranged a meeting for Harry Oppenheimer with President-elect John F. Kennedy and has long helped shape US foreign policy in Africa in De Beers' favor.
    > Maurice Tempelsman's links to the Oppenheimers date back to 1947 when, the legend says, despite being only 18, he boldly approached Ernest Oppenheimer on a visit to South Africa. As it happened, the ambitious young man had arrived at a very opportune moment when the Oppenheimers were looking for a middleman who might conceal their role in politically difficult diamond deals.
    > De Beers, as described above, had just escaped from facing charges in an American court for exploiting American consumers, charges that were ruled inadmissible on the grounds that De Beers was "not doing business" in the United States. They had instead used American agents, such as N. W. Ayer. But De Beers still faced legal problems in the US. A 1951 US government memorandum indicated that De Beers was still being watched with a view to possible future legal action. It noted that De Beers was still restricting supplies to US diamond companies: "The restriction is enforced by Diamond Syndicate's refusing to supply United States firms that do not stay in line with the Syndicate instructions."[2]
    > The US wanted to never again be at the mercy of a foreign diamond company. In 1946, the White House had decided to mandate the establishment of a strategic American diamond stockpile. The US then exerted heavy pressure on the Belgians, the colonial masters of the Congo, asking them to drop their exclusive marketing contract with the Oppenheimers and instead sell Congolese diamonds directly into the US stockpile. The US Department of State began negotiations with Jas Jolis, one of the largest importers of rough diamonds in the US, and the owner of a 250,000 sq. kilometer prospecting lease in the Congo basin, to expand his mine to supply the US stockpile. The State Department noted: "In view of the pending case by the Department of Justice against the international diamond cartel, the proposed development of a source of supply outside the cartel might be considered a salutary development."[3]
    > These steps finally forced the Oppenheimers to concede that they could no longer prevent the US from acquiring its own diamond stockpile. Their principal concern now became both to keep control over the Belgian diamonds and to persuade the US to stockpile only diamonds that could not be resold except on De Beers' terms. This was not so easy when De Beers was banned from the United States as an illegal cartel.
    > The Syndicate lit upon a strategy similar to the one employed to market their diamonds inside the US by using N. W. Ayer as an agent. They sought a US diamond merchant who could handle the US government, and who was ostensibly independent of them - preferably one with strong family links to Belgium and thus to the Belgian Congo. A declassified State Department memo reported it was then that Moens de Fernig, a leading director of the principal Belgian company in the Syndicate, Société Générale, took on the responsibility of finding a suitable Belgian diamond agent resident in New York. Among the many Belgians who fled Antwerp was Leon Tempelsman, an Orthodox Jew. He had arrived in New York in 1940, accompanied by his 11 year-old son Maurice. By 1945, Maurice had left school to start work in his father's New York diamond brokerage.
    > De Fernig thought the young Tempelsman might be ideal for their purpose. A State Department memo stated. "Moens de Fernig had himself taken the initiative of bringing Templesman [sic] into the picture and urging the latter to investigate the possibilities of a... barter deal with the US."[4] Tempelsman readily agreed to play this role. Fernig's suggestion of an American middleman would bypass America's reluctance to do a deal with De Beers. His suggestion of a barter deal also helped bypass the US post-war cash crisis. By swapping other goods for diamonds, the US would be able to pay for diamonds without using dollars - and it would thus be much less obvious that the diamonds came from the cartel.
    > Maurice did so well that within three years the Belgians and the Oppenheimers were using him, and him alone, to sell millions of diamonds to the United States government, despite the fact that the US was at the same time trying to sue De Beers as an illegal price-fixing cartel. One of his deals would involve a secret three-way swap of tobacco, diamonds and uranium.
    > Tempelsman's first deal, at the age of 21, utilized the European currency obtained by the US for sales made under the Marshall Plan. Tempelsman successfully proposed to supply diamonds to the US stockpile in return for payments in European currencies. This deal set up a pattern that Maurice would exploit for the rest of his life. For the next 50 years or more, he would be the "independent" American diamond merchant who could secretly front for De Beers and the Oppenheimers.
    > Thus, the Belgians, the Oppenheimers, and the Syndicate found their way to the US Government's purse. They sold Maurice diamonds in bulk, the only "outsider" ever to be so favored. The Syndicate's diamonds flooded into the US by the million and were stored at Fort Knox, West Point, and other secure repositories - including the vaults under Manhattan where I had inspected them.
    > The next Tempelsman deal was more elaborate. In 1952, he devised a barter deal using American agricultural surplus as a form of currency. He would barter the Syndicate's diamonds to the US Agricultural Department for wheat or other agricultural goods. The Agricultural Department would then sell these diamonds to the US government for its stockpile - so the only cash paid out would be from one federal department to another. Tempelsman would then sell the US agricultural surplus overseas, and presumably also be rewarded by the Syndicate.
    > ...
    > Although Tempelsman had secured himself friends on both sides of the political divide with generous donations, it was eventually his Democratic contacts that proved the more useful, as can be seen from the prominence given in his office to the signed portraits of Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson.
    > His introduction to the Kennedys may have come through Theodore Sorensen, a lawyer who practiced in the same office as Stevenson. When John F. Kennedy was preparing to run for president in 1959, Sorensen became his speechwriter, That same year, when Oppenheimer expressed a wish to meet John F. Kennedy, Tempelsman was able to bring them together. A confidential diamond industry source told the US Justice Department, "Tempelsman was the man who arranged the meeting for Harry Oppenheimer with John Kennedy when Kennedy was president-elect. The meeting was held at the Carlyle Hotel" - a prestigious establishment in Manhattan.[9]
    > It was easy for the Oppenheimers to discreetly reward Tempelsman - they could put the finest diamonds into his supplies while charging him only moderate prices. When he became a London Sightholder, it became even easier for De Beers to reward him confidentially. The London Sight was designed in part to enable the Syndicate to reward or fine in total secrecy the world's top diamond merchants. As the boxes were sold at prefixed prices, the prices paid did not need to match the contents. Those punished with poor stones rarely refuse to accept their boxes, for doing so could put at jeopardy their entire supply of diamonds. Punishments were thus meted out for such crimes as buying diamonds from other sources. Tempelsman's high standing with the Oppenheimers was confirmed by reports that he had the largest diamond Sight of any American diamond merchant.
    > Maurice Tempelsman made many trips to Africa after 1957, often accompanied by Adlai Stevenson. He visited political leaders in the rich diamond mining regions of West Africa and the Congo basin, paying particular attention to those who might be inclined to market diamonds outside the cartel. He even purchased diamonds from them as an ostensible rival to De Beers. The Oppenheimer reaction to this gave a vital clue to the real role played by Tempelsman. He continued to be in their good books, he continued to receive his diamond Sight. Yet De Beers punished harshly other merchants who had committed the "sin" of buying diamonds from outside sources. New York-based diamond merchant Harry Winston was punished so severely for doing this that he described the CSO as a "most vicious system."[10]
    > ...
    > We know that Lumumba's threat to seek Soviet help was either a bluff or a plan that was quickly dropped, for he simultaneously appealed for UN military aid!6 and, when the Belgians ignored his ultimatum, he did not go to Russia but instead flew to New York to appeal for US and UN help to stop the dismemberment of his country. When he arrived there, waiting for him at the Barclay Hotel was a letter from Adlai Stevenson, welcoming him to the United States and asking if he would meet "a young friend of mine," Maurice Tempelsman.[17] Tempelsman wanted to meet to discuss the marketing of the Congo's diamonds.
    > Lumumba's trip was successful. He obtained United Nations troops to replace the Belgian troops. The UN Secretary-General, Dag Hammarskjold, was so impressed by Lumumba and his exposition on the Congo's problems that he exclaimed: "Now no one can tell me that man is irrational."
    > Lumumba's personal security officer in New York was a Joseph Mobutu - later known as Mobutu Sese Seko. I learned of this from a former Ghanaian diplomat, Paul Baddo, whom I met in his elegant Upper West Side apartment. He knew Tempelsman well, having given him introductions when he first went to Ghana - and knew Lumumba and Mobutu. He showed me the statue Lumumba gave him when he came to visit. He told me that Mobutu accompanied him. It could not have been long after this that Mobutu started to plan his betrayal of Lumumba.
    > It was clear that the Belgians might fail to maintain control over the Congo's diamonds, and a new strategy was needed if the cartel were to retain its hold over the marketing of these stones. In August 1960 Stevenson sought a meeting for Tempelsman with the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Dag Hammarskjold.
    > As Hammarskjold was away, Stevenson instead met Hammarskjold's deputy, Andrew Cordier. Stevenson was frank with him about Tempelsman's relationship with Oppenheimer:
    > > Tempelsman is closely connected in business with the Anglo American companies of South Africa and Harry Oppenheimer, whom you will recognize as the largest industrialist in that country... I don't know if the exodus of the Belgians [from the Congo] is arrested or not... [but] if needed, in the Katanga copper mines or in the Congo diamond mines, Oppenheimer has indicated to Tempelsman that he would make some of his personnel available... to keep the mines operating.
    > He suggested Hammarskjold meet with Tempelsman before the latter left for South Africa, "where he will see Harry Oppenheimer."
    > Stevenson later cabled Tempelsman at the luxurious Carlton Hotel in Johannesburg: "Harsh suppression [of] Lumumba supporters may cause violence and [is] dangerous. Do not expect Belgian technical exodus yet. Anticipate Lumumba would quickly fill vacuum with [Soviet] Bloc technicians. South Africans probably unwelcome. Anticipate early Soviet Loan [to Lumumba]."[18]
    > This added urgency to the discussions between Tempelsman and Oppenheimer. If Lumumba installed Russian diamond technicians, he might also choose to jointly market the output of his mines with the Russians. Both countries had massive diamond reserves capable of breaking the Oppenheimer cartel.
    > 'Tempelsman felt it was time to send his own permanent representative to the Congo to monitor developments and to try to get Oppenheimer's men into the Congo's mines. He appointed a George Wittman, allegedly a former CIA operative. Tempelsman had "strong links with the CIA," according to Paul Baddo.19 Adlai Stevenson also sent a telegram to the UN Secretary-General, asking for a briefing for "my friend Maurice 'Tempelsman and his associate George Wittman..." His telegram went on to say: "You will recall that Tempelsman has large interests in Africa. Wittman is leaving for the Congo in a few days to develop plans for aiding the continuity of operation of the copper and diamond mines." He also introduced Wittman to Sture Linner, the UN Head of Civil Operations in the Congo, and to General R. Dayal of the UN military force in the Congo. By September 1960 Wittman was firmly installed as an observer of Congo politics for the diamond overlords and was close to many of the leading players.
    > But President Kennedy remained "more appreciative" ofTempelsman's role than was Ball. He said Tempelsman should not be "downgraded" - an odd thing to say about a man not officially employed by the government - for carelessly exposing a plot to overthrow a foreign government. Shortly afterwards, Kennedy approved legislation to allow diamond barter deals to be done for reasons ofpolitical advantage rather than US stockpile requirements. This was effectively a permit for Tempelsman to arrange deals intended to covertly support pro-American African politicians such as Mobutu.
    > I believe this was the beginning ofwhat we now know of as "conflict diamonds" in the Congo. From now on diamonds would be extensively used to discreetly fund wars, coups, repression, and dictatorships in Africa. The result can be seen today in the Congo, Angola, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
    > ...
    > Maurice Tempelsman's barter deals, swapping surplus farm products for diamonds, explained how he became a millionaire and a supporter of Mobutu, but not how he also became a valued friend of the White House under the Kennedys and Presidents Johnson and Clinton as well as a companion of Jackie Onassis. This was a story that might seem appropriate for a James Bond movie - although it had consequences that were not at all happy.
    > Secret US government memos, cables and letters, and my interviews in Africa and the US, revealed Maurice Tempelsman to be much more than a trader of crystals. This somewhat stout, balding diamond merchant headed a small private diamond company that was so staffed with former American spies that it could be mistaken for an intelligence network. Why had he picked men with such talents? Did he need them in order to help protect the diamond cartel and the Oppenheimers who controlled it?
    > I first suspected what lay behind his cloak when State Department documents revealed that his diamond company's office in Ghana had contact with the plotters of the coup attempt against Ghana's first elected leader.[1] Tempelsman's role as a diamond merchant did not explain why this should be so nor why President John F. Kennedy said he would not "downgrade" him when that plot misfired.
    > Tempelsman has long had great influence in matters affecting America's foreign policy. For example: in 1994, nearly 40 years later, Tempelsman's private diamond business was able to offer the Russian government $4 billion of US government funds - coincidentally or not, just a few weeks after he had hosted President Clinton on his yacht.
    > Tempelsman's ready access to the White House was put to use by Oppenheimer back in 1966 when he feared that his companies might lose access to electricity generated by the Kariba dam after Jan Smith refused to yield Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) to black majority rule. Tempelsman wrote to President Johnson on March 8th, 1966, "I have had occasion to discuss the Rhodesian situation with Mr. Harry Oppenheimer whom you met last year (1965) when he was in the United States." Tempelsman suggested that "this hostage [the dam]" be removed "from control of this or a successor Rhodesian government" by means of a British or UN military take-over of the dam to ensure it continued to serve South African interests. "This could be achieved either through direct British control of the installation or possibly through UN participation."
    > ...
    > Tempelsman boosted his reputation in Africa by associating with prominent and powerful Americans. In 1957 he traveled in Africa with the presidential hopeful Adlai Stevenson. In 1980, his Vice President William Ullman traveled with the younger Kennedys in a trip organized with Oppenheimer's Anglo American. According to the _Soweto Post_ of Friday, July 11th, 1980, Ullman turned up at the OAU (Organization of African Unity) annual conference of Heads of State in Freetown, at receptions given by and for presidents, accompanied by John F. Kennedy Jr., the son of the assassinated US President who was said to be working temporarily for Tempelsman in Zaire and Africa. The _Soweto Post_ published a photograph of John F. Kennedy Jr. with African children in Soweto. The caption said he "was a guest of Anglo American who took him into Soweto." The article pointed out: "The baldish man next to him is Bill Ullman, an employee of Leon Tempelsman and Company, a New York firm dealing in diamonds and metals."[25] Tempelsman also took President Kennedy's daughter, Caroline Kennedy, to Africa. She was treated to a tour of Oppenheimer's diamond mine in Namibia.
    > I queried this connection between Tempelsman and President Kennedy's children when I visited Senator Ted Kennedy's Washington office in 1988. A staffer told me how, after the assassination of President Kennedy, Tempelsman had practically "brought up" the Kennedy children. He had formed a close personal bond with Jacqueline Onassis and frequently escorted her. She had even modeled his diamond jewelry for him. He was beside her when she died in 1994.
    > I made a further discovery when working in the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's New York office by Rockefeller Center. A brochure from a conservative think tank called National Endowment for Democracy landed on my desk. "Give us a call," it said, "and we can provide you with the experts you need for your programs."
    > Connected with the Endowment was a man named Jerry Funk, the African expert on the National Security Council. The National Security Council advised the President. It helped to control the CIA. Oliver North had been a member of it. So, I asked to be put in touch with him. Fortunately, he was also visiting New York. I phoned him at his hotel.
    > "Would you be able to give me some time?"
    > "I am sorry, I cannot. I am leaving tomorrow for Zaire. Maurice Tempelsman has hired me."
    > I was astonished. I had not mentioned Tempelsman to him. Garsin later told me that Funk's work for Tempelsman in Zaire included representing Harry Oppenheimer's Britmond diamond company before Mobutu. When I looked into Jerry Funk's background I found that he was involved in US attempts to influence black African trade unions in the 1970s. He worked on the staff of the International Federation of Petroleum and Chemical Workers which "in the mid-1970s was dissolved when it was revealed to be a front for the CIA."[26] He then worked as the Deputy Director of the African American Labor Center (AALC) set up in 1964 allegedly with help from the CIA. The AALC refused in 1976 to take part in the international boycott against South Africa on the grounds that similar actions were not planned against the Communist bloc. He left the AALC in 1979 when he was appointed as an expert on Africa to the National Security Council.
    > ...
    > According to the _Legal Times_, Donald McHenry, a former US Ambassador to the United Nations, was working as a partner for a company that worked for De Beers, IRC Group Inc. He refused to discuss De Beers but when told an IRC associate had confirmed the firm did work for De Beers, snapped the associate "is in hot water." He said IRC did economic reports and that he would "not be happy with advancing the cause." IRC's William Banden Heuvel, a former special assistant to Attorney General Robert Kennedy, was "apparently working on the De Beers account [and] Tempelsman has tapped Howard Marlowe of Marlowe and Company, who was the president of the American League of Lobbyists and lobbyist Milton Gwirzman of Van Dyke Associates." It was alleged that De Beers had asked 20 of its customers to contribute $10,000 each to a special fighting fund to pay for this campaign while contributing itself at least $200,000.
    > Meanwhile international diamond merchant organizations were debating whether they should have congresses in South Africa, fearing to taint their industry with an association with apartheid. They considered moving the venue for the 1988 World Diamond Congress away from South Africa. The President of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses, Ed Goldstein, stated, "If it's bad for the image of the diamond industry, we will not go there." De Beers itself did not attend an important World Diamond Congress in the US. Doing so might have exposed it to legal action by the US Justice Department over price-fixing.
    > Tempelsman's efforts to protect De Beers and South African diamond imports into the US were unremitting. He flew to Chicago to meet with Senator Paul Simon, the sponsor of the Senate version of the sanctions bill, and flew with Sorensen to Washington to meet with Wolpe, the chairman of the House Subcommittee on Africa, shortly before the House was to vote on the bill in August 1988.
    > Tempelsman also targeted Congressman Dymally, a principal proponent of the sanctions bill. When a Dymally aide mentioned to Tempelsman that the Congressman' favorite charity, the Dymally Scholarship Fund, was in need of a donation of $34,000, Tempelsman reportedly immediately sent it this sum. He also sent the Congressman a personal honorarium of $2,000, the legal maximum possible.29 The House of Representatives was to outlaw this practice in December 1989.
    > A staff member of the House Subcommittee on Africa gave me a copy of a 'Tempelsman office memo that argued against sanctions on South African diamonds. It said that since diamonds were only one twentieth of the imports from South Africa in 1987, diamond sanctions would not work as they "would not noticeably injure or influence the Government of South Africa." This ignored the vast revenues De Beers made by selling diamonds mined by other countries.
    > Evapine US Customs Tempelsman's memo gave the impression that few South African diamonds entered the US. On investigation, I found that there had been a dramatic drop in the numbers reported to Customs - and found out the reason why. A spokesman for the US International Trade Commission's Diamond Section, Stanley Garil, had advised diamond merchants that they could minimize their exposure to sanctions if they labeled the South African diamonds that passed through London on their way to the US as British. His words wrought statistical magic. In 1987, the numbers of diamonds declared to US Customs as South African fell to an eighth of the previous level while US diamond imports from Britain went up by 12 times.

After JFK, Jackie Kennedy was married to Aristotle Onassis. When I googled for `"aristotle onassis" jew`, I found that his father was the apprentice of a Jewish merchant in Turkey: [https://www.greece.org/poseidon/work.../onassis.html]

> Aristotle's father, Socrates, moved with his brothers to Anatolia, in Smirne, from inside the country.
    > ...
    > Socrates found commerce to be an extremely prosperous sector of business and, after an apprenticeship with a Jewish merchant near Bohar Benadava, he rented a small store at the port and opened an import-export business.

Jackie's sister Lee also married the Jewish film producer Herbert Ross. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Radziwill]
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 01-25-2022 at 03:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information