Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bulgarians and Hungarians closest genetically - Bulgarian academics claim

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,835
    Given: 7,303

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

I also wanted to say that for you, because firstly i have talked about the conquerors and you started to talk about proto-magyars, and you still didnt explain who are proto-magyars in your opinion, but i asked it many times. Proto-magyars came from more eastern, and i have never claimed that they had germanic genetic before Etelköz and Levédia.

Okay but who are proto-magyars in your opinion? The elite or the commonersamd what place/time period? Why dont you answer? The original turkic genetic core o elite is from Altay and East Asia. They have not mixed with uralics.

I mean, I have explained it actually and pointed it out two times and in my last post asked you to re-read my previous comments as you insist on it. However, after all, I think that you have problems with English. Old Magyars are equal to Proto Magyar in terminology, and Proto-Magyars were Turkic-Uralic confederation with a possible Turkic elite, and with a later addition of other Turkic groups and that group didn't have Germanic shift or whatsoever. You were claiming Old Magyars had it and I corrected it, that was the beginning. (Explaining 3rd time, expecting "you didn't answer " spam in the following post)

Besides, they probably didn't mix with Germanic's in Levedia as well, they were surrounded by Khazar-related Turkic tribes. They were able to find their own space only in Etelköz and after migration to the Carpathia, and they remained in Etelköz for only around 50 years. Mixing might happen in Levedia, still, but surely not in masses. The ones who headed to Etelköz earlier might have mixed there, but a great chunk possibly mixed in the Carpathia.

Turkish sources are totally irrelevant in Hungary. Sorry i trust in hungarian sources more. Kabars were rather oghur turkic not pechenegs.
    Turkish sources lead the researches on the Turkic world though, wouldn't eliminate them.

Bullshit, "köz" means "between" in the hungarian language, hungarians often use it for geography names for example "duna-tisza köze" = "between Duna and Tisza" or "muraköz" = "between Mura" etc etc. So it means oghuzes lived everywhere? O course no, because this term came from magyars.
    It must have said Dnyeper-Don Tisza or something like this then, Atel is literally another form of Attila, and the region first called as such by the Greeks in the form I presented in my previous post. It's not exactly related with Oghuz but Uzes as a mass were already present in that region after one and two centuries. And during Magyar migration, some of Uz clans were together with Pechenegs(who is re-organized Kabars).

Last Online
    Today @ 12:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Savages, Hillmen
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,999
    Given: 9,684

0 Not allowed!

Old Magyars are equal to Proto Magyar in terminology, and Proto-Magyars were Turkic-Uralic confederation with a possible Turkic elite and with a later addition of other Turkic groups and that group didn't have Germanic shift or whatsoever.
    Okay who are the old-magyars according to you? What place and time period? It's just laughable that you can't answer a simple question. Old magyars are not the proto magyars, because magyar as ethnicity didn't exist before the blood oath what forged the different tribes to an ethnicity:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_oath_(Hungarians)
    Before that the magyar was just the name of "megyer" tribe. The 7 tribe considered themselves magyars in just political term because it was a tribal alliance (named after megyer tribe), but not in ethnic term. And the elite (so this 7 tribe) had significant germanic genetic core in Etelköz as a proved earlier, and they had no any uralic genetic roots. Before the Carpathian Basin the commoners and elite didn't live together, so we can't call it "uralo-turkic".

You were claiming Old Magyars had it and I corrected it, that was the beginning
    I have always talked about ethnicities, and they had.

they remained in Etelköz for only around 50 years
    Source: your ass again. Bullshit, they lived in Etelköz between the 7-9. century, thats 200 years, it was described by greek sources.

Turkish sources lead the researches on the Turkic world though
    And the hungarian sources lead the researches of hungarian history, but interesting you don't use this logic in the case of hungarian sources, but you questioned it's credibility. What a hypocrite.

It must have said Dnyeper-Don Tisza or something like this then, Atel is literally another form of Attila, and the region first called as such by the Greeks in the form I presented in my previous post.
    No, because this "köz" geographical term was not just used for rivers, but hungarians use it almost in every context and you can use it almost with every kind of word and hungarians often named areas after a famous leader for example politicians, kings and tribal leaders too. In the case of "Etelköz" it just means "the centre where Attila lived". The "zug" (Tiszazug, Zugló etc) is also used for geograpchical terms, it has similar meaning like "köz" but in a little bit different way, what i cannot translate in english. There are many speacial expression in the hungarian language what cannot be translated exectly, only the native speakers understand it in the context. That's why i said you should learn the hungarian language before you start to argue about these things.
    Last edited by Blondie; 01-16-2022 at 07:39 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,835
    Given: 7,303

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Okay who are the old-magyars according to you? What place and time period? It's just laughable that you can't answer a simple question.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,631
    Given: 13,521

1 Not allowed!

According to our data half of the conqueror population had Xiongnu origin, corroborating the statement of medieval Hungarian chronicles, which all declare Hunnic origin of the Hungarians. The conquerors with Scandinavian-German genetic affinity had most probably Ostrogothic origin, as this group was reported to have been integrated into the European Hun Empire hundreds of years before the conquest. Interestingly this European component also support the Hun affinity of the Hungarian conquerors
    http://doktori.bibl.u-szeged.hu/id/e...is_english.pdf
    Cool
    MTA
    Your closest Ancient populations...

Viking Danish + Ostrogoth (5.072)
    Scythian + Ostrogoth (5.392)
    Viking Danish + Scythian (5.714)
    Scythian + Frank (5.888)
    Ostrogoth + Frank (5.913)
    Ostrogoth (7.049)
    Scythian (9.02)
    Viking Danish (10.94)
    Frank (11.05)
    Gepid (11.24)

Im assuming the Scythian and Ostrogoth and probably Gepid connection would all be from my Hungarian side.
    https://vocaroo.com/111XfdVCLjDL?fbc...XW3C8-DciJTcEs
    Disclaimer:any references to drugs or hookers are made for comedy purposes only.The author cannot be held responsible for any actions of others whom have read his posts. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.We would like to recognise the Huns conquered most of eastern central Europe in 5th century AD and that the Hungarians are the rightful inheritors and first nations people of the Carpathian Basin from their forfather Hun kin

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-02-2024 @ 06:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Abruzzo
    Y-DNA
    Bessi tribe
    Hero
    Spartacus / Achilles / Jane Sandanski
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,822
    Given: 1,097

0 Not allowed!

Ofc they are , Bulgarians are nothing more than Tatars mixed with local Macedonians and Thracians, but mainly they are from Mongolian heritage.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,825
    Given: 3,078

0 Not allowed!

No. If anything Szekelys and Balkan Turks are somewhat related. The vast majority of Hungarians and all Bulgarians have negligible Conqueror ancestry.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 12:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellen-Epirus
    Ancestry
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Hero
    Pletho Gemistus.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 481
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP View Post
    Ofc they are , Bulgarians are nothing more than Tatars mixed with local Macedonians and Thracians, but mainly they are from Mongolian heritage.
    Said the Alfold Turanid phenotypically ''Macedonian''

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information