I don't seem to have any South Asian like ancestry at all. I would say both my parents could fit in India as people have said that to them and myself as well. I think myself I could maybe fit in anywhere from Tajikistan to North India and maybe some Middle Eastern countries. But my family is all Hispanic people from the Caribbean.

I was thinking before I did genetic tests and find out my mixture maybe there was a possibly I had some Roma ancestry since I know a lot of them ended up in Spain but I don't seem to have any of that at all.

Is it because of my unique racial mixture that has made me look South Asian like?

I am not that dark skinned at all I think I can be pretty light and olive skinned but I can be pretty dark if I choose to tan and I guess I did not really pick up any stereotypical West African facial features since I have high bridge straight nose and thin lips and my eyes especially look like someone from South Asia I think. I think that's why people can confuse me as being from there is my eyes especially.

I know some Indigenous American groups can sort of look South Asian as well but I don't think I have enough of that to effect my phenotype? I also know some South Arabs like Yemenis can have a strong South Asian like appearance and since I'm picking up Arab like ancestry with these G25 calculations I wonder if that's the source of my South Asian like appearance because I don't think Spaniards look like anyone from South Asia at all despite the distant Indo-European connection that Spaniards and people from South Asia share.

Here is some G25 calculations I've done.

Target: Omar_AncestryDNA_scaled
Distance: 1.5408% / 0.01540754 | R5P
52.2 Iberia
18.6 West_Africa
11.0 East_Middle_East
10.6 North_and_Central_America
7.6 South_Central_Africa

Target: Omar_AncestryDNA_scaled
Distance: 1.4315% / 0.01431478 | R5P
51.4 Spanish_Soria
23.8 Igbo
11.6 BedouinB
11.0 Quechua
2.2 Khomani_San

Target: Omar_23andMe_scaled
Distance: 1.6289% / 0.01628914 | R5P
50.4 Spanish_Soria
26.2 Mende_Sierra_Leone
12.6 BedouinB
8.6 Karitiana
2.2 Agta

I don't think my haplogroups matter but I am R1b-P311 on paternal and C1b2 on maternal side.