Thread: Olympic sprinter Sarah Atcho Develops Pericarditis After Receiving Booster Shot

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Default Olympic sprinter Sarah Atcho Develops Pericarditis After Receiving Booster Shot

Sarah Atcho: Olympic Athlete Develops Pericarditis After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Booster Shot
    The COVID World post date: January 18th, 2022

Sarah Atcho, 26, has developed pericarditis after her COVID booster vaccination

Swiss sprinter and Olympic athlete Sarah Atcho has been diagnosed with pericarditis shortly after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 booster shot.

Atcho is the second Swiss Olympic athlete this month to have been diagnosed with a heart condition after COVID-19 vaccination. On January 6th, Swiss marathon record holder and Olympic athlete Fabienne Schlumpf announced that she had been diagnosed with myocarditis after her booster shot.

The sprinter made the news public on Monday, writing in a post on Facebook:

NEWS!NEWS!

Obviously as you know, I’m trying to be as transparent as I can and now is more important than ever. On December 22 I got my booster vaccination because I didn’t want to struggle with this when the season started. I was told that it was safer to get Pfizer (even though I had Moderna the first time) to avoid cardiac side effects.

On December 27 I felt a tightness in the chest and started feeling dizzy while walking up the stairs. This happened a few more times until I decided to check with a cardiologist who diagnosed me with pericarditis (inflammation of the thin membrane surrounding the heart).

I am now not allowed to get my heart rate up for a few weeks to allow my heart to rest and heal from the inflammation. I am still doing everything I can with my coach to keep my muscles moving and he’s doing a GREAT job, thank you @patsaile !!

I have to admit that I am upset at the situation because we don’t talk enough about the side effects. I feel helpless since this is completely out of my control…

I am glad the vaccine helped avoid many deaths and reduce the pressure on the hospitals and hospital staff however I am frustrated that myself as well as other young and healthy people are suffering from these heavy side effects.

I hope you understand why it is important for me to share, I’ll keep you guys updated on the process.

Let me know if you’re experiencing the same, let’s help each other!

Atcho, one of the fastest sprinters in Switzerland, competed in the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio as well as in the 2017 World Championships in London.

The 26-year-old sprinter and her 4 x 100 teammates were voted Team of the Year at the 2019 Swiss Sports Awards. The quartet ran a stunning 42.53 at the IAAF Diamond League in 2017, shattering the Swiss national record.

https://thecovidworld.com/sarah-atch...-booster-shot/

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

0 Not allowed!

Do you actually think that is something remarkable or a proof of anything that 2 female unknown athletes, one of them who runs Marathons develop some unespecific pericarditis after one of several shots of one vaccine?

Unfortunately, it is normal for these types of cases to occur, even if the vaccine were to blame.

Depending on what type of pericarditis is, most likely that after 2 to six weeks the inflammation of the pericardium disappears without further consequences.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Do you actually think that is something remarkable or a proof of anything that 2 female unknown athletes, one of them who runs Marathons develop some unespecific pericarditis after one of several shots of one vaccine?

Unfortunately, it is normal for these types of cases to occur, even if the vaccine were to blame.

Depending on what type of pericarditis is, most likely that after 2 to six weeks the inflammation of the pericardium disappears without further consequences.
    That was no isolated incident. Athletes and all kinds of people are dropping dead like never before.

Keep in mind that there’s no such thing as a mild myocarditis/periocarditis. The cells of the heart are the only ones in the human body that do not regenerate. And 50% of those diagnosed with myocarditis will die within 5 years.

Now take a look at this:

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athl...er-covid-shot/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

US pilot deaths increase by 1,750% after covid vaccine rollout

Pilot whistleblower: ‘My colleagues are dropping like flies with crushing chest pains’
    https://newspunch.com/pilot-whistleb...g-chest-pains/

Thread Information