Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Totally Changed World (By The Year 2026): So Fasten Your Seat Belts And Hold Tight!

"A Genetically Superior Caste." Prof. Gidwani, UMN Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-26-2022 @ 08:29 PM
    Indo-Pacific, Indus Valley, 'Land of the Āryas'
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Gujarāti (Leva) Pātidār. Caste (Jāt): Leva/Lewa Patel of Central Gujarat
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    CHG/Iran, EHG-Steppe, EEF/ENF, Indo-Caucasoid, Mesocephalic (Gujarati)
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    "Hermit Mode" (Virgo Ascendant/Rising)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Romance, Balkan, Indo-European, Indic, Western Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Iran_N, IVC-IRN, ANE-NEA, EEF, Yamnaya, Afanasevo, Bell Beaker, Corded Ware, Sintashta,, Andronovo
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Cleansing of Earth; Desolation of Abomination; Millennial Reign; Preparing a People for Millennium
    Hero
    Graha (Grasper and Possessor); Auspicious Messiah (Son of God), "the Destroyer"; India's Bismarck
    Religion
    Great Grasper and Possessor (mahāgraha), "I AM" (yāh), Descent/Incarnation (Avatāra)
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up May 2022 Is A Month To Remember & Is The Time To Take Decisive Action

In April we had Jupiter conjunct Neptune and a Pisces stellium. In May, most planets shift into Aries and Taurus, the first signs of the zodiac. If April was a good time to dream of a new vision of the future, May is the time to take decisive action toward turning these visions into realities.

The Astrology Of May 2022

With the Eclipse Season in full swing, Jupiter’s triumphal ingress into Aries, and Mercury retrograde, May 2022 is a month to remember. May 2022 features one intense aspect after another.

May 10th, 2022 – Mercury Goes Retrograde
    May 11th, 2022 – Jupiter Enters Aries
    May 13th, 2022 – Sun Conjunct North Node In Taurus
    May 15th, 2022 – Venus Conjunct Chiron In Aries
    May 16th, 2022 – Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse In Scorpio
    May 18th, 2022 – Mars Conjunct Neptune In Pisces
    May 21st, 2022 – Sun Enters Gemini, Sun Conjunct Mercury
    May 25th, 2022 – Mars Enters Aries
    May 28th, 2022 – Venus Enters Taurus
    May 29th, 2022 – Mars Conjunct Jupiter In Aries

LEST WE FORGET:
    MASS FAMINE HAS HAPPENED BEFORE
    AND CAN HAPPEN AGAIN

Why We're On the Brink of an Overpopulation Crisis, Famine and an Unprecedented Population Collapse

From Beirut to Iowa to China, our food supply is spontaneously combusting.

IceAgeFarmer has charted all the recent food plant fires on this handy map: https://iceagefarmer.com/fire/, https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1651395582013.png

https://i.ibb.co/SNLrs0C/screen.png

FOOD PLANT FIRES; Coincidence? https://i.imgflip.com/6f87i3.jpg

6f87i3.jpg

Its All Happening Now And Getting Worse

MASSIVE FAMINE HAPPENING SOON: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/searc...-Tg7dhEVTvogw/, https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...947/#375513947

India is burning. Ukraine and Russia are at war. USA is having mass incidents in food storages, USA is having massive inflation and they can only escalate it
    Indeed, USA 'haircuts' on Chinese bonds are brutal.
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...947/#375515858

kek
    there is no plan
    This is organic and very unpredictable
    There is nothing more unstable than a starving population
    Thats not something that anyone in control wants
    Instability
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...947/#375522026

>mass inflation from printing money
    >food processing plants being mysteriously destroyed
    >millions of chickens being culled due to bird flu
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...418/#375380418

Anything that protects the corporation from its own failures, or allows it to.overty control the market, is by EVERY definition, uncapitalistic.

Democide.Virus.Govt.Collapse: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/searc...9LCv-tUIWEoIg/, https://i.ibb.co/WWHLLb3/160652.jpg, https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1624327785148.jpg, https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/searc...20mass/page/1/

Food shortages this winter. The global famine is coming.

The Energy Cliff, EROI, collapse and you
    High Food Prices: https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1651832421566.jpg
    end: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/searc...BxtQ70Fs4gcxw/

Up big one day, down hard the next.

Inflation increases risk of recession in global economy
    As it happened: Wall St rout triggers $50b ASX wipeout
    Dow Jones plummets 1000 points in stocks' worst day since ...
    The Dow Gives Up Wednesday's Surge in 1000-Point Tumble
    Wall Street wipeout: Dow falls 1,000 points; Bonds, Stocks down on Fed disruption
    Key Factors That Are Pulling Down Indian Stock Market
    Closing Bell: Nifty ends below 16,500, Sensex falls 866 pts; power stocks gain, realty worst hit
    ASX 200 closes 2.2% lower after Wall Street plunged on stagflation fears

In markets, there’s turbulence, then there’s whatever you call the last two days, when a 900-point Dow rally was followed 12 hours later by a 1,000-point decline.

Among sectors, metal and realty indices fell 3 percent each and IT index down 2 percent, however, power index rose 0.5 percent.

Investing is often likened to being on a rollercoaster ride as you will experience a series of emotional ups and downs in a short amount of time, sometimes even within mere minutes. Knowing which part of the cycle you are in allows us ...
    https://www.google.com/books/edition...sec=frontcover
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 05-06-2022 at 11:55 PM.
    Y-DNA (P): R1b-S47 (Irish/Scot), E1b1b1 (Proto-Semitic), C1b-Z5896. mtDNA (M): W6 (Gotland/Sweden). Ancient (European) Origins: Indo-European (Metal Age Invader) 67%, Early/First/Neolithic European Farmer (EEF/FEF/ENF) 8–10%, WHG 3–7%; Turkey 20–30%; Caucasian-Anatolian-Balkan 40–43%; Volga Region 18–20%; Ukrainian 11–12%; Viking 10%; Scandinavian 6–7% EHG–Steppe: Corded Ware 28–34, Yamnaya (Steppe Pastoralist) 23–25%, Bell Beaker 22–24%; Steppe to SCAsian 20–23%; Euro HG 11-12% CHG/Iran: Caucasus (CHG) 31–33%; Iran_N 54–60%; IVC 64-67%

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb When Fate Is Calling

Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse In Scorpio

Redemption

When Fate Is Calling

Jupiter In Aries 2022-2023 – How It Will Influence You

Things will soon clear up, when on June 3rd, Mercury goes direct. Until then, tap into the energy of the New Moon to get guidance on the best course of action.

LIVE TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE – Watch the eclipse as it happens
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 05-16-2022 at 03:20 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ukraine war set to unleash world food crisis

Russia’s war in Ukraine will unleash “the worst food crisis in recent memory” across vast swathes of the developing world, with the potential to create “hell on earth” for some countries, the World Economic Forum in Davos heard on Monday.

A WEF survey of chief economists says the crisis is triggering export restrictions worldwide that will make things even worse. The survey also revealed that most chief economists reckon Europe is staring down the barrel of stagflation this year, while in the US and Asia-Pacific there is more prospect of economic growth even as prices surge. According to the survey commissioned by the Switzerland-based WEF for its annual summit in Davos, about 80 per cent of chief economists predict the Middle East and Africa are facing insecurity or high insecurity in their food supplies over the next three years.

Both Russia and Ukraine are major exporters not only of wheat and vegetable oils but also of fertiliser, which could create spillovers into other crops.

“What do you think is going to happen when you take a nation that normally grows enough food to feed 400 million people, and you sideline that?,” Mr Beasley told reporters.

In its report, the WEF said the world was “on track for the worst food crisis in recent history, compounded by the additional pressure of high energy prices”.

https://archive.ph/IoHjZ

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...44#post7509444

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Scammers more active than ever

Scammers are more active than ever before.

Suspicious communications in all its forms designed to either trick, surprise or scare someone into responding before thinking is No. 7 on the 2022 “Dirty Dozen” scams warning list, the Internal Revenue Service announced today, warning everyone to be on the lookout for bogus calls, texts, emails, and posts online to gain trust or steal.

How to protect yourself from scammers online
    Dirty Dozen: Scammers use every trick in their communication arsenal to steal your identity, personal financial information, money and more?
    Elderly are common victims of scammers
    More than a fifth of people contacted by pension scammers in past 3 months
    Reported Crypto Scams Continue to Prevail
    Facebook radio scams: The personal toll
    Travel agencies warn of scammers impersonating their staff, offering part-time roles
    Hyderabad: Online scammers call cops after getting exposed
    Franklin police issue warning of scammers targeting locals
    Job scams are on the rise. Watch out for these red flags
    $750 Cash App Facebook Scams Feature Nikki Haley, Snoop Dogg, and Paula Deen

F*ck them all to hell!

I pledge my eternal soul to seeing your eternal damnation! F*ck you, f*ck your family, and f*ck everything you love!

Let this serve as a warning, if you will....

Fraud alert: I’ve been impersonated on Instagram

Astro Butterfly

Dear Vik,

I’m writing to you as some of our readers have been scammed by fraudulent Instagram accounts pretending to be me. Please be careful of this and online scammers in general. I have put together the below to detail this particular Instagram fraud scheme, with some more general information to help you stay safe.

Fraud alert: I’ve been impersonated on Instagram

In light of the upcoming Full Moon in Sagittarius square Neptune, I’d like to talk about a sensitive topic: online scammers.

It’s not only Astro Butterfly’s Instagram account that has been impersonated. Almost all astrologers have impersonators, i.e. fake copycat accounts on Instagram.

If you received DMs from an Astro Butterfly account, please ignore, do not engage, and do not send private information or money. I will NEVER send you direct messages to offer a reading.

If you are approached by a scammer via an Instagram DM, just report their account - when Instagram gets a sufficient number of reports, they will shut down their account.

Never underestimate your contribution to stopping these scamming schemes - it only takes a moment and you can truly make a difference; it may be your report that gets their account shut and stops them from scamming other people.

The Instagram Impersonating Scamming is highly organized crime.

Impersonators' operating model:

STEP 1: They create a fake copycat Instagram account. They will copy the astrologer’s logo, bio section, and posts, so that their account looks like the genuine astrologer’s account. At a closer look you’ll notice that the fake account includes an extra letter or punctuation mark, e.g. Astro Butteerfly, Astro Butterflly etc.

STEP 2: They then buy fake followers who will “follow” the impersonating page to make it look more credible. These fake accounts who follow the fake page are easy to recognize: they have an unusual IG handle, only 18-19 posts, follow a few thousand Instagram accounts, yet only have 2-10 followers themselves.

STEP 3: Once the fake Instagram account reaches a few hundred followers, they start to follow followers of the genuine Instagram account. For example, if you follow my “Astro Butterfly” Instagram account, you may notice that “Astro Butterfly” started following you. The problem here is that that’s not Astro Butterfly - it is the impersonator.

STEP 4: If you follow back their page, they will soon send you a private message to offer you a reading. This is the message they send (there may be variations). I’ll copy it exactly how they send it, including odd punctuation and spacing:

“Hello beloved, love and light to you , i am drawn to give a reading if you don’t mind…. .. are you interested. ?”

STEP 5: If you express interest in a reading, they will offer you a choice from “Birth chart reading”, “General reading”, “Future reading”, “Relationship reading” and “Tarot card reading”. Once you agree on a type of reading, they will ask for your name and date of birth. Note that they don’t ask for the place and time of birth, which are details any real astrologer will ask.

Once you give them your details, they will then ask you to make the payment using PayPal’s “friends and family option”. This should immediately raise suspicion; if you’ve been scammed and sent PayPal funds with the “friends and family option” follow these steps to report the transaction and get your money back: https://donotpay.com/learn/paypal-friends-and-fami...

Esther Wanjala ew562048@gmail.com, Boor Mathew boormathew@gmail.com are some of the fake identities they operate under. If you’ve been contacted and have other names or PayPal addresses, please reach out to help me to update the list.

My heartfelt compassion goes to all the people who have been the victims of online scamming.

If you’ve been the victim of online scammers:

It’s not your fault. Of course, it may seem an obvious thing to say, but some people still feel ashamed for being scammed. Keep in mind that this is highly organized crime, these criminals have perfected their craft and anyone can fall prey to their tactics. Online scamming can happen to anyone - including IT and security experts.

Pay attention to warning signs. Fraudsters usually use unusual language, write with spelling mistakes, or pressure you into giving them money. All these are warning signs that something is not right. If something feels ‘off’ about them, then it probably is. Asking for money, pressuring you into sending them money should make your alarm bells go off. Don’t make any payment over the phone or via money apps - when you purchase a product or a service, do so only from the company’s encrypted checkout page on their website.

Take action. Whether that’s reporting their online account, warning other possible victims, or taking legal action, don’t let them get away with it. If you’ve been scammed, ask for a chargeback (if you paid by credit card) or report the transaction as fraudulent (Paypal or other money apps).

CALL TO ACTION: If you’re an astrologer who is or has been impersonated on Instagram, or if you’re an astrology enthusiast who has any information about the scammers (names, email addresses, phone numbers, Paypal accounts, anything else), please reach out to me. I will compile as much evidence as possible to track them down.

The upcoming Full Moon in Sagittarius (on June 14th) is square Neptune. Even if online scamming may not be a theme in your life right now, keep your eyes wide open.

Just like any other planet, Neptune has negative and positive expressions. In the days building up to the Full Moon, note where reality is being twisted, and take this opportunity to reflect on what’s real and what’s not.

Astro Butterfly
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 06-09-2022 at 11:44 PM. Reason: F*ck them all to hell!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

eek A "DEEP SENSE OF REVULSION"

Sadly, I have no feelings for India, my birthplace, whatsoever. But that's totally understandable.

You can call me a self-hater all you like, but ewww – that doesn't change reality.

Anyone in the same circumstances would feel the same. And I'm only saying what anyone else would say in the same circumstances.

Let me say this: I have an unsettling, almost vertiginous sense of utter revulsion and I feel a deep sense of shame at what has happened to India.

And let me add this: I have absolutely no feeling for this cesspool of poverty, corruption, degenerates, gritty squalor, unpleasant behaviour, unabashed human self-loathing, and "enough germs and/or diseases to wipe out a major city of the world".

The entire country is a death camp.

This deranged, paranoid and possibly schizophrenic country is a bad and maddening combination of third world ethics and first world problems and consumerism.

Dozens dead, millions stranded as floods hit Bangladesh, India

Heavy rains flooded India and Bangladesh. The monsoon storms have killed more than 40 people, left millions stranded, and halted flights at Bangladesh’s third largest airport. Floods are a regular menace to millions of people in low-lying Bangladesh, but experts say climate change is increasing their frequency, ferocity and unpredictability.

Meanwhile, in Europe.

Europe is adjusting to new cuts in its natural gas supply after Russia stopped or reduced the flow of gas into a dozen countries including Germany, France, Poland, and Italy last week. The fuel cuts coincide with a heat wave stretching across Europe from the Mediterranean to the North Sea. In response, Germany announced yesterday it would restart its coal-fired power plants, a setback for climate policy after the country invested $45 billion to phase out coal by as early as 2030. Italy may be forced to ration gas and burn more coal to meet power demand this week, and Spanish power plants are stockpiling gas to prepare for coming shortages. In the coming days, more European governments are likely to announce their plans for coping with fuel shortages.

And in France.

The party of French president Emmanuel Macron is projected to lose its ruling majority. A coalition of leftist parties and the far-right party are on course to pick up more seats in the country’s national assembly.

In other news...

Amazon, the world’s second largest private employer, may be running out of people to hire. An internal research memo obtained by Recode indicated that the e-commerce giant is worried its available US warehouse labor will deplete very soon.

The world is indeed getting increasingly divided "into two categories — brain drain and brain gain," as countries with more resources siphon off academic talent from poorer countries.

The great resignation is getting real in India's developer community. It is not only the big IT firms, even startups are offering 50-100% raises to poach talent. Meanwhile, countries like Australia are making immigration easier by adding tech jobs to priority visa lists, giving Indian talent the option to not only leave their jobs but also the country.
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 06-20-2022 at 12:48 AM. Reason: news updates

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation THE GLOOMY PROSPECT

The more sanguine the expectation, the more bitter the disappointment. The future seems but a gloomy prospect.

And there is a most gloomy prospect this year.

The "miserable and gloomy prospect" is, quite simply, that things will get worse, that is, more toxic, before getting better.

Afghan earthquake

Death toll continues to rise

Afghanistan rocked by 6.1 magnitude quake

Afghanistan quake kills 1000 people and injures 1500 more, making it the deadliest in decades

Afghanistan's Taliban rulers plead for aid

Meanwhile in Other News...

The United States and European powers, each facing a raging economic, social, and political crisis and fearing a growing social movement of the working class, are recklessly escalating a war that threatens the use of nuclear weapons.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...24#post7527624

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb August 2022: "Once in a Lifetime".

August 2022: "Once in a Lifetime".

:crucify:

This is not something that happens every day; it's an event that is unique in hundreds and hundreds of years... it's a once-in-a-lifetime event.

August starts with a BANG - the BANG being the once-in-a lifetime, much-anticipated Mars-North Node-Uranus conjunction in Taurus. Yes, it’s finally happening. Mars, North Node and Uranus are unpredictable, volatile, and change-oriented. Breakthroughs and paradigm shifts are likely. There’s a sense of urgency in the air. Something is about to happen.

Yes, it's finally happening.

Mars, North Node, Uranus In Taurus

North Node Conjunct Uranus In Taurus – Freedom, On My Terms

On July 31st, 2022 North Node and Uranus meet for the much anticipated North Node-Uranus conjunction in Taurus.

The North Node and Uranus only meet every 15 years, so this is BIG! This epochal conjunction is further fueled by Mars – at the end of the month we will have a very intense, triple Mars-North Node-Uranus conjunction at 18° Taurus.

Whenever we have a Uranus transit we ‘expect’ the unexpected.

Most people are filled with positive anticipation when there’s a Uranus transit, because they hope that Uranus will bring them something they want, that Uranus will somehow make the impossible possible.

In reality, “expect the unexpected” means that what we expect to happen will not happen; what will eventually happen is somethin g that is not even on the radar of our awareness.

The good news is that North-Node conjunct Uranus will only bring us those events, opportunities, and people that serve our highest good.
    On a separate but related note, I did in fact check up on this point, at least regarding the new moons and basically their conjunction with the Sun. And as Astro Butterfly pointed out:

If New Moons (Moon conjunct Sun) are great to start an activity you can complete in one month’s time (or one lunar cycle)
    Planetary conjunctions happen, and can only happen, in the same zodiac sign, and therefore for the same matter, and for the same reason, every new moon is in the same sign as the sun.

There's a moon calender for 2022 on the Astro-Seek website. Zodiac Sign Dates are shown in square brackets.

Jan 2, 2022 at 18:33 New Moon Capricorn [Capricornus (Goat): December 22–January 19]
    Feb 1, 2022 at 05:45 New Moon Aquarius [Aquarius (Water Bearer): January 20–February 18]
    Mar 2, 2022 at 17:34 New Moon Pisces [Pisces (Fish): February 19–March 20]
    Apr 1, 2022 at 06:24 New Moon Aries [Aries (Ram): March 21–April 19]
    Apr 30, 2022 at 20:27 New Moon Taurus [Taurus (Bull): April 20–May 20]
    May 30, 2022 at 11:30 New Moon Gemini [Gemini (Twins): May 21–June 21]
    Jun 29, 2022 at 02:52 New Moon Cancer [Cancer (Crab): June 22–July 22]
    Jul 28, 2022 at 17:54 New Moon Leo [Leo (Lion): July 23–August 22]
    Aug 27, 2022 at 08:16 New Moon Virgo [Virgo (Virgin): August 23–September 22]
    Sep 25, 2022 at 21:54 New Moon Libra [Libra (Balance): September 23–October 23]
    Oct 25, 2022 at 10:48 New Moon Scorpio [Scorpius (Scorpion): October 24–November 21]
    Nov 23, 2022 at 22:57 New Moon Sagittarius [Sagittarius (Archer): November 22–December 21]
    Dec 23, 2022 at 10:16 New Moon Capricorn [Capricornus (Goat): December 22–January 19]
    Every planet, of course, is unique: Saturn has its spectacular rings; Venus has a toxic atmosphere; and Uranus and Neptune are grand icy giants. And every planet has a slight tilt when it spins – it gives us our seasons – but unlike every other planet in the solar system, Uranus rotates on an axis pointing almost directly at the Sun. Every planet, moreover, retrogrades, and it's only the luminaries, that is, the the sun and moon, that don't experience a retrograde cycle. Speaking of which: Moon worship is a widespread phenomenon, appearing in various eras and cultures, and that has engendered a rich symbolism and mythology. And I especially like the following quote from the book "Enslaved" (1991):

In the Old Testament, Sanders discovered the prophets of Israel did their prophesying naked, and the Book of Job, believed to be the oldest in the Bible, testified to the religious antiquity of moon worship. Love potions, he found, are as old as Isolde and Tristan, and invocations go all the back way to the seers of ancient Babylon. Initiation ceremonies were long established before Christ walked the earth.

Is there some science in these old-school myths? So asks the space and astronomy news website Space.com. The unsurprising answer being offered is yes, a resounding "yes", as these tall tales do indeed seem to have roots in real science. Throughout history, humans have connected our daily lives to the changing skies, specifically the changing faces of the moon. And lore surrounding the moon's phases has ranged from full moons inciting werewolves to the moon's cycle affecting how we feel and our day-to-day moods. So, for instance, take this example from the world's oldest living culture:

In Yolngu traditions of coastal Arnhem Land, Ngalindi is the Moon-man. Yolngu traditions describe water filling Ngalindi as he rises, becoming full at high tide2. This causes him to grow as he rises becoming full at high tide. When the water drains out, there is a corresponding ebb in the tides. When full, he is viewed as fat and lazy. Anger drives him to kill his sons as punishment for not sharing their food. In retribution, his wives attack him, carving his body with their axes, causing him to wane away. He eventually dies for three days (New Moon) before resurrecting as a crescent (waxing Moon), growing again until full. The cycle then begins anew. In Tasmania, Aboriginal people see this the other way around. A Palawa Creation story tells about about the Sun Man and Moon Woman. They rose into the sky together on the first day, but the Sun Man was faster than his wife, and she began to gradually fall behind. He illuminated more of her each night to encourage her to catch up (waxing Moon). Eventually she was on the opposite side of him in the sky, fully lit (Full Moon). This tradition not only explains why more of the Moon’s surface it lit as it waxes to Full Moon, but that the light we see on the Moon is reflected sunlight.

As pointed out by Ignácz Goldziher (1877), even in the latest times the Hebrews called the moon the 'Queen of Heaven' (Jer. VII. 18), and paid her divine honours in this character at the time of the Captivity. This moon worship was not a mere secondary religios act, but a prominent worship of the first act. Obviously the lunar worship of Nomads stands in connexion with the prominent position occupied by the figures of the night-sky in their mythology. In many if not most cultures, moreover, the words for 'month' and 'Moon' are the same, or closely linked. The reckoning of time is calculated by the course of the moon, and traditions describe how the cycle of the Moon is linked to time. The Moon completes one revolution around Earth with respect to the Sun every 29.5 days. Therefore, a "year" on the Moon is a month. Ignaz Goldziher writes convincingly and authoritatively about the "mythology" and iconography of the Israelites and makes the following brutally honest observations:

What was the antiquity of this lunar worship among the Hebrews, is testified (as has long been known) by the part played by Mount Sinai in the history of Hebrew religion. For this geographical name is doubtless related to Sin, one of the Semitic names of the moon. The mountain must in ancient times have been consecrated to the Moon. The beginning of the Hebrew religion, which, as we shall see, was connected with the phenomena of the night-sky, germinated first during the residence in Egypt on the foundation of an ancient myth. When, through that psychological process which results in the decay of the life of the myth and the rise of a religious view of the world, the mythic elements become religion, then the Moon is not believed to possess those deleterious qualities of which the later legends of the American nations are full, but is rather regarded as the source of blessing and success.

Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 07-31-2022 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Composition, Writing-Spelling.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    W6 (Gotland/Sweden)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb GO WITH THE FLOW

Quote Originally Posted by VikLevaPatel View Post
    Love potions, he found, are as old as Isolde and Tristan, and invocations go all the back way to the seers of ancient Babylon.
    This has now been corrected to read: "Love potions, he found, are as old as Isolde and Tristan, and invocations go all the way back to the seers of ancient Babylon."

Human and animal physiology are most certainly subject to seasonal, lunar, and circadian rhythms. And not only that, but a synchronous relationship between the menstrual cycle and lunar rhythm has been confirmed by investigative data, laboratory findings, and clinical experience. Even the word menstruation derives from the Latin and Greek word for moon, mene. "Women have great power during their moons," Patty Smith of the Leech Lake Band of Minnesota Ojibwe told Rewire News Group. "As they bleed, they are sloughing off the accumulated experience and stress of being a woman. Some of those experiences are painful or may contain negative energy, so we want to be careful that we don't interrupt that process." And there is also growing evidence that the moon influences human biology. Many women, significantly enough, have reclaimed this connection to Mother Moon, seeking to go with the flow, and not against it.

But as to the question, Why does the moon exert such a strong influence? You certainly can think of it in this way:

The moon controls the tides of the ocean, and we are made of 60% water. We can feel its tugs and movement in everyday life. As a result, moon mapping—or the process of deliberately acting in accordance with the moon cycle—can guide our daily decision-making. Each lunar phase is thought to give off a different energy, and we can harness that energy through daily life. Representing beginnings and ends, new moon energy is way different than Full Moon energy.

Very similar points have been made here:

Considering we humans are made up of 70% water, it only makes sense that the Moon would have a similar impact on us mostly-water beings. It's thought that at the New Moon and Full Moon, like the tides, our emotions are pulled to the surface and feelings are heightened.

And if even that wasn't enough, here's something else to think about. And that is the belief that the full moon creates an atmosphere of extroversion and high energy associated with love connections. This peak of sexual ardor and rising female hormones is believed to be why more babies are born on full moons than any other time. It matches the moon phase of conception exactly! You really couldn't make this up. As the moon waxes, estrogen levels go up and peak at the full moon, and the lower birth rates at the new moon suggest that it's a time of lowered libido. Ancient lore and legend certainly tell us of the power of the Moon to instill spells with magic, to transform humans into beasts, and to send people's behaviour swaying perilously between sanity and lunacy (from the Latin luna, "Moon").
    Last edited by VikLevaPatel; 08-01-2022 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Composition, Writing-Spelling.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    A radical turn in the current shitty globalist "politically correct" new world order to something radically different from that shit (which would mean fuck off Soros, Jack Dorsey, Obama, Bill Gates, the Rothschilds, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelossi, Justin Trudeau, and what not) , would be great news.
    The pendulum swings.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information