General Pinochet, General Torrijos, Donald Trump
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,296
    Given: 5,657

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicente Garcia View Post
    A esa mierdita lo que hay localizarla y reventarle la jeta para ver si va a tener la misma energia con la que se presenta aqui. Se pasan de la raya online porque saben que estan detras de una cuenta. Yo a este punto no es mas nada lo que quiero decir sino lo que quiero hacer. Por eso ya ignoro y punto. Precisamente por cosas como estas es que la gente se busca los problemas. Ese mamabicho ni bien me conoce para que este aqui faltandome el respeto haciendose el gracioso. Aqui ya lo retamos para que se grabara la voz por lo menos y ahora anda diciendo que Mixedguy y Paraguayo lo conocen del grupo de losers ese. Eso es simplemente mentira porque yo a uno de ellos le pregunte y me dijo que en canalucho ese el postea con la misma foto que tiene aqui. Claramente no tienen los cojones para presentarse como son porque les da miedo que lo vean por ahi y les den lo suyo. Asi son los pajeros con infulas de bravucones.
    Pilla el lookalike del NorGay

En cambio los míos

A favor de la Unión del Caribe Hispano: Cuba, República Dominicana, Puerto Rico y Panamá

Mi mapa de Ancestros hace 4500 años atras

Como buen panameño tengo: genetica española, aborigen guanche, judia sefardita, amerindia y negra lo unico exotico
    es el asiatico oriental debido a un bisabuelo chino

Vicente Garcia

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by axel.aleman View Post
    Pilla el lookalike del NorGay

En cambio los míos

Tu y yo agarramos a esa enana y la dejamos en coma Yo lo reto a que por lo menos muestre su cara. Claramente no lo hara por pussy. Es un maldito enano particorto. Seguro no se ha hecho la paja hoy y por eso amanecio asi

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 06:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,668
    Given: 9,043

1 Not allowed!

Rafael Trujillo lo viera visto como inferiores a estos putos chicanos feos de mierda. Le escupiera en la cara y los exclavisara a todos en los campos de San Juan.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    08-23-2022 @ 09:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Country
    Mexico
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    HV3b
    Religion
    Zoroastrianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 389
    Given: 319

2 Not allowed!

Hi, I only came back here to post my insight on Dominican Republic and my experiences traveling there. I dont know how there are people at this age and time still fighting for whiteness.

-Santo Domingo is really that black, and I dare anyone who has visited that city that isnt Dominican come here and say otherwise.
    1. Upper class is 70% European
    2. Middle class 50-60% European
    3. Working class (majority of the population) is 45-60% African
    4. Lower class is 60-70% African
    Overall most people in Santo Domingo look around 60% African, or even 55% African the most but the bottom of it all is that you will encounter with a majority African mulatto leaning population that without a doubt hit over 55% African

-La Romana is more African than Santo Domingo, I would give it 70% African and in these parts you will see many African looking Dominicans that do not happen to be Haitian.

-Santiago was a place I found myself wondering where are all the so called quadroon majority that I would hear about on ABF? It either got affected by the mass migration from other areas of the country or it has never been that white.
    1. Upper class 70-80% European
    2. Middle class 60-70% European
    3. Working class (majority of the population) 50-60% European
    4. Lower class 50-60% African
    Overall in my opinion Santiago is 55% European 36% African 9% Taino
    23andMe
    Middle East: 50.1%
    European: 44.1%
    Amerindian: 4.3%
    South Asian: 0.8%

Vicente Garcia

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Persian Otomi View Post
    Hi, I only came back here to post my insight on Dominican Republic and my experiences traveling there. I dont know how there are people at this age and time still fighting for whiteness.

-Santo Domingo is really that black, and I dare anyone who has visited that city that isnt Dominican come here and say otherwise.
    1. Upper class is 70% European
    2. Middle class 50-60% European
    3. Working class (majority of the population) is 45-60% African
    4. Lower class is 60-70% African
    Overall most people in Santo Domingo look around 60% African, or even 55% African the most but the bottom of it all is that you will encounter with a majority African mulatto leaning population that without a doubt hit over 55% African

-La Romana is more African than Santo Domingo, I would give it 70% African and in these parts you will see many African looking Dominicans that do not happen to be Haitian.

-Santiago was a place I found myself wondering where are all the so called quadroon majority that I would hear about on ABF? It either got affected by the mass migration from other areas of the country or it has never been that white.
    1. Upper class 70-80% European
    2. Middle class 60-70% European
    3. Working class (majority of the population) 50-60% European
    4. Lower class 50-60% African
    Overall in my opinion Santiago is 55% European 36% African 9% Taino
    Quadroon majority? Where the hell did you read that? Are you trolling? Santiago was indeed the most Euro admixed Dominican province (along with Santiago Rodriguez) and still is outside of the casco urbano. But no where here someone has ever claimed is quadroon on average. There are many towns on that part of the country that are not too far from quadroon though. Of course the city is more SSA than the surrounding areas because of migration and that's something I have stated myself here with my previous username. I have also stated myself that Santo Domingo has a very black working and lower class (working class and lower class combined in the capital must be like 60% of total in the city while the rest is middle class and upper). We don't whitewash the DR. Those accussations the troll is making are simply stupid.

I disagree that the upper class in Santo Domingo is 70% euro. That sounds more accurate for the upper middle class (both Santiago's and SD upper class are pretty similar). La Romana came out as the blackest Dominican city at 65% or around that. So there is no way in the world that Santo Domingo will be 60% SSA. It only looks around that % when you are on foot and ignore the rest of the city and it even depends on the area. There have been studies in and the capital's ghettos and nearly all come out in the mulatto range. I advise you to check the most recent one. The rest of your breakdown is not too bad. After Santo Domingo and Santiago all we have is a bunch of medium-size cities with a similar population btw.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No way on hell Santo Domingo is 60% SSA lmao.. At most La Romana and San Pedro is that way, also you cant judge someone's genetic component just because of the color of their skin. There are many factors that determine phenotype and skin color.
    Silverknight

Vicente Garcia

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    No way on hell Santo Domingo is 60% SSA lmao.. At most La Romana and San Pedro is that way, also you cant judge someone's genetic component just because of the color of their skin. There are many factors that determine phenotype and skin color.
    I think he said that the larger segment of the population (working class) in Santo Domingo look like they are between 45%-60% African. It's really not too far from being truth. I disagree La Romana being 70% SSA though. It's too high. 70% is the average for the African American. With such a large mulatto, griffe, terceron and quadroon population that place has been receiving there is no way it will have that average. At the end of the day those classifications are subjective anyways like you say. Like for example, people in the island having a darker complexion because of the hours they spend under the sun. That can give the impression they are less admixed than they really are genetically and especially if you come from a mestizo country. I even remember I posted a pic of myself here from when I was a teenager living in La Romana. People here were surpised I was so brown. I look whiter now and weather plays a role.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,473
    Given: 36,877

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Paraguayo HFD View Post
    Este fin de semana se terminará más.

I think he looks for random videos, especially walking tours, from there he tries to get a phenotypical average
    In the case of Venezuela, things are very tricky. If he bases its racial estimate for Venezuela only based on a random video in Petare (a shanty neighborhood in the extreme east of Caracas with many griffes, many of them of foreign origin), or in Catia (another popular mostly working/lower class neighborhood in western Caracas) he will overestimate the SSA in Venezuelans. Likewise, if he bases his estimates for Venezuela, only based on a video of a walking tour in Tachira or Merida, or in middle to upper class areas or shopping centers of eastern Caracas or other mostly middle to upper class areas of the country, he will overestimate the Euro-mestizo/white Venezuelan population and underestimate the SSA for the whole country.

A more fair point of reference would be basing his estimates on walking videos of frequently visited by all social classes public places of large cities like Caracas. Valencia, Barquisimeto, etc, like the Sabana Grande boulevard in Caracas, the bus Terminal "La Bandera" in Caracas, the urban subways, bus terminals, etc, of different cities, the shopping boulevard of Valencia, the 20th avenue in Barquisimeto, and what not; or if not, making an average out of different videos taken in different places (in different regions, different social classes, etc).
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicente Garcia View Post
    I think he said that the larger segment of the population (working class) in Santo Domingo look like they are between 45%-60% African. It's really not too far from being truth. I disagree La Romana being 70% SSA though. It's too high. 70% is the average for the African American. With such a large mulatto, griffe, terceron and quadroon population that place has been receiving there is no way it will have that average. At the end of the day those classifications are subjective anyways like you say. Like for example, people in the island having a darker complexion because of the hours they spend under the sun. That can give the impression they are less admixed than they really are genetically and especially if you come from a mestizo country. I even remember I posted a pic of myself here from when I was a teenager living in La Romana. People here were surpised I was so brown. I look whiter now and weather plays a role.
    Exactly
    Silverknight

Last Online
    01-14-2024 @ 07:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cerro
    Ethnicity
    Cerro
    Ancestry
    Cerro
    Country
    Paraguay
    Y-DNA
    Cerro
    mtDNA
    Cerro
    Taxonomy
    Cerro
    Politics
    Cerro
    Hero
    CERRO
    Religion
    Cerro
    Relationship Status
    Cerro
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,237
    Given: 642

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    In the case of Venezuela, things are very tricky. If he bases its racial estimate for Venezuela only based on a random video in Petare (a shanty neighborhood in the extreme east of Caracas with many griffes, many of them of foreign origin), or in Catia (another popular mostly working/lower class neighborhood in western Caracas) he will overestimate the SSA in Venezuelans. Likewise, if he bases his estimates for Venezuela, only based on a video of a walking tour in Tachira or Merida, or in middle to upper class areas or shopping centers of eastern Caracas or other mostly middle to upper class areas of the country, he will overestimate the Euro-mestizo/white Venezuelan population and underestimate the SSA for the whole country.

A more fair point of reference would be basing his estimates on walking videos of frequently visited by all social classes public places of large cities like Caracas. Valencia, Barquisimeto, etc, like the Sabana Grande boulevard in Caracas, the bus Terminal "La Bandera" in Caracas, the urban subways, bus terminals, etc, of different cities, the shopping boulevard of Valencia, the 20th avenue in Barquisimeto, and what not; or if not, making an average out of different videos taken in different places (in different regions, different social classes, etc).
    Vamos a tomar en cuenta eso, gracias!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information