Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new genetic study on the origins of Huns, Avars and Hungarian Conquerors

Last Online
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,321
    Given: 9,885

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Representing future of Germany= a Serbo-Gypsy neonazi, a religious black hole and hopeless youth.
    Germany has no future, neither Hungary or others. The only white countries will be Poland, Ukraine and Belarus. Im not hopeless, i have tons of goal in my life what i want to reach.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2022 @ 02:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    t
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 11

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    Yet the conqueror class was bilingual with Y-DNA of R1a, not N. This is somehow going to be a goal scored then for a non-Turkic part of the core? The problem is that N is something that was argued by Dunai as evidence for a Mansi core, yet the Turkic group Avars are mostly N. Therefore, Avar=Mansi? I am showing him the hypocrisy of his own logic.
    The Uralic people's genesis is not as clear as many people think. Previously, the Proto-Uralic people were associated with pit-comb ceramics, and this was based, among other things, on the anthropological factor:there were the origins of the Lapponoid anthropological type, which is common among Western Uralic people.
    Here is a description of the anthropological type of people of the Lyalovo culture (part of pit-comb culture ,4th thousand BC, Moscow region).
    link
    Anthropological appearance is usually characterized as a mixed Mongoloid-Caucasoid and even Laponoid
    Hg N was not found in the pit-comb culture, but a now extinct subclade of the haplogroup R1a was found. Perhaps this was the proto-Uralic marker. But if the hg N is found in the pit-comb culuture, then it will be possible to say with greater certainty that the hg N is a proto-Uralic marker. Now it is believed that the N hg -Uralic people arrived in Europe in 2-1 thousand BC. But then it turns out that the Mongoloid (Lappanoid) element in the Western Uralic people is not from proto- Uralic people, but from the Indo-European R1a.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Too much blah blah, and you still didn't answer that if the hungarian language is ugric then why we should suppose a foreign genetic influence instead of local when these paternal origins have been found among the pre-ugrics too. It makes absolutely no sense. And yes the Academy is ugric oriented because the hungarian language is ugric.
    Then just ignore my point. I answered you, and you don't get it, so the point is closed. Oh well.

I love your style when the Academy proves you that you love the Academy and if they don't (like in the case of pre magyars) you ignore them But nope, only the turkic academy claims that avars were turkic without any linguistic proof. But this is a source from the Academy what you like so much:

http://www.rmki.kfki.hu/~lukacs/AVARS.htm

So avars cannot be classified, these are just speculations.
    You are the person who appeals to the academy. Hence the irony. The idea that many in academia say Avars are Turkic, but the majority of haplos in graves are N, while saying N indicates Uralic ancestry, while the Conqueror graves are R1, is silly. That is the entire point behind this. You are straying from the points being made by Dunai on page one and then admitted ten pages later that he was not even directly quoting because of his "inside source."

I dont care what politicians says, and i dont care the opinion of dictatorships where the scientific life is not even free. Like it or not the hungarian language is finno-ugric, uralic and not altaic, neither partly.
    Nice. So I guess no matter the country, if it ever had autocratic control over the people, then that means the science is tainted. I guess that means that all work done under the Hapsburgs or by the Nazis were all garbage, too. What a silly claim. Like it or not, Turkic brothers see us as such, and do not abandon us. You don't need to care; they are working towards our camaraderie and brotherhood every day. You will not stop it by plugging your ears.

I have talked about hungarians in general not about you, and hungarians compare themselves to austrians or other central euros, not to turkmens or kazakhs.
    I am talking about the philosophy about valuing something more than that of your neighbor. More than material goods. If you can't appreciate that, then too bad.

What do you want with it? The commoners were not even foreigners, of course they wanted the Árpád dynasty.

The case of pre magyars are totally different, and these analyses are far more thorough than these cheap tests from the street.
    Hah, you think I am an advocate for anything less than a full genome sequence for those that can get it? The prices lower all the time, too. The idea that the tests are somehow impossible to obtain is laughable. My Szekler 50% was from my WGS, and the Turkic results (Uyghur, Kyrgyz, Chuvash, Turk Anatolia, Tatar, etc) were from the same. If you can't understand the value of even the more basic tests for haplos and other raw data (looking at individual SNPs, which has nothing to do with a company's ethnic calculator) then you are FAR behind on the times.

The genetic relations does matter if we want to prove that premagyars connected to the uralic peoples. Attila was just one person, he doesnt represent all hun. And according to these sources what Dunai also posted these tests confirms their uralic origin.
    "Their" who? Because they are a mix. Page two of this thread has the map of pre-Hungarian contributions.

The real reason is others have no time to discuss with such fanatics like you especially many hours per day, because it makes no sense. You are a fanatic beliver, and doesnt matter what others or the hungarian Academy says, your opinion will never change, because you make identity question about it. This is the real reason. The academy and the scientific world consider hungarians as uralic, and you personal opinion doesnt matter.
    You sound upset. There is no reason to get so flustered about something as basic as a conversation. Though if you are so against genetic testing because your are anxious about the accuracy of the results (even though you can always look at your raw SNPs, even on cheaper tests) then I understand how it could be daunting to read longform science. Plus, lol at "many hours per day." Have you seen our post count differences and TA join dates?

You're also ignoring the Szekler questions.... along with others. Don't start adopting Dunai's tactics, now. It makes you seem like a bot.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Germany has no future, neither Hungary or others. The only white countries will be Poland, Ukraine and Belarus. Im not hopeless, i have tons of goal in my life what i want to reach.
    ....and here we are. The most truthful you have been about your despair so far in the thread. I understand your apathy for your ethnic background, but we who believe in the future will win. Also, as you have said, who cares about "white?" Europeans care about ethnicity focuses more. Hungary is ours because we are the nation. You may have hope in your private life with whatever it is you intend, but Hungary will be just fine in the hands and hearts of those who believe in themselves. I don't care if the whole world is different and outnumbers Hungarians. To those believe they have a place under the sun, they will travel and fight to stay underneath the warmth.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chelubey View Post
    The Uralic people's genesis is not as clear as many people think. Previously, the Proto-Uralic people were associated with pit-comb ceramics, and this was based, among other things, on the anthropological factor:there were the origins of the Lapponoid anthropological type, which is common among Western Uralic people.
    Here is a description of the anthropological type of people of the Lyalovo culture (part of pit-comb culture ,4th thousand BC, Moscow region).
    link
    Hg N was not found in the pit-comb culture, but a now extinct subclade of the haplogroup R1a was found. Perhaps this was the proto-Uralic marker. But if the hg N is found in the pit-comb culuture, then it will be possible to say with greater certainty that the hg N is a proto-Uralic marker. Now it is believed that the N hg -Uralic people arrived in Europe in 2-1 thousand BC. But then it turns out that the Mongoloid (Lappanoid) element in the Western Uralic people is not from proto- Uralic people, but from the Indo-European R1a.
    Hello, I don't think we talked before, but good to chat with you. I'm sure if you have been reading this thread, you're aware of some of my positions already.

I am not going to pretend that I know a lot about pit-comb culture because my focus is on populations after 0 AD, considering that specifically the "Hungarian" identity is newer than paleolithic cultures. Since ethnic groups are always expanding and contracting throughout history, it would seem that there are always new haplogroups being added. I don't think that, at this time, it is possible for ethnic groups that form later in history (such as after 0 AD) to have one "core" haplogroup unless they are from a very isolated area. Considering that the Huns, Turkic, Ugric, and eventually Hungarian tribes all spent time on the steppes, then this mixing will be even greater. This is why I put emphasis on the haplogroups of the founding dynastic families, as they are going to have the greatest chance at being representative of the founding population's origins because people don't follow those who do not have respect and power. The only challenge is, with steppe tribes and exogamy, the haplogroups change at a more rapid rate as a population merges, collapses, steppe empires fall, wars, etc because of the nature of rapid assimilation on the steppe.

I think that it gets too esoteric when people start going to far back that we are talking about R* or I* as generally we don't even know much about who these people were since they have dissolved as a coherent ethnic identity. Especially as it relates to modern Hungarians.

If I might ask, what is your ethnicity and how do you identify?

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Excuses me but if you don't care about genetics or race, what is your problem with the Hungarian citizens of Romani origin? They were born in the country, their parents, grandparents and so on (the Roma have been documented in Europe since the 14th century), they speak Hungarian (last time I checked Romani was only marginally spoken by Hungarian Gypsies, unlike in some other countries), they are Christians or at least not Muslims and they even have seemingly strong family values (doubt gays and lesbians are widely accepted in their community).
    But I personally doubt globalization will not change them. They will be hit by it too, sooner or later. It's a matter of time.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    t
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If I might ask, what is your ethnicity and how do you identify?
    Volga Tatar

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    t
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Last edited by Chelubey; 01-28-2022 at 04:03 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    Excuses me but if you don't care about genetics or race, what is your problem with the Hungarian citizens of Romani origin? They were born in the country, their parents, grandparents and so on (the Roma have been documented in Europe since the 14th century), they speak Hungarian (last time I checked Romani was only marginally spoken by Hungarian Gypsies, unlike in some other countries), they are Christians or at least not Muslims and they even have seemingly strong family values (doubt gays and lesbians are widely accepted in their community).
    But I personally doubt globalization will not change them. They will be hit by it too, sooner or later. It's a matter of time.
    I have never said that.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are the person who appeals to the academy. Hence the irony. The idea that many in academia say Avars are Turkic, but the majority of haplos in graves are N, while saying N indicates Uralic ancestry, while the Conqueror graves are R1, is silly. That is the entire point behind this. You are straying from the points being made by Dunai on page one and then admitted ten pages later that he was not even directly quoting because of his "inside source."
    You know its very boring that you always quote Dunai while you are talking with me. I have nothing to do with this guy, if you are problem with him and his opinion, quote him, not me. I already said my opinion on avars, its not impossible that they were partly siberian.

Nice. So I guess no matter the country, if it ever had autocratic control over the people, then that means the science is tainted. I guess that means that all work done under the Hapsburgs or by the Nazis were all garbage, too. What a silly claim.
    Its not a silly claim, thats fact in a dictatorship the science and the academy is not free. What do you want with nazis? They were such idiots that they kicked Einstein out from Germany who was the biggest genius of all time, just because he was jewish. That's saying everything about the "free" scientific life in the nazi Germany.

I am talking about the philosophy about valuing something more than that of your neighbor. More than material goods. If you can't appreciate that, then too bad.
    And im talking about the reality that most hungarians dont even care about turkmens or other central asians, but they want better living standards and economy.

Hah, you think I am an advocate for anything less than a full genome sequence for those that can get it? The prices lower all the time, too. The idea that the tests are somehow impossible to obtain is laughable. My Szekler 50% was from my WGS, and the Turkic results (Uyghur, Kyrgyz, Chuvash, Turk Anatolia, Tatar, etc) were from the same. If you can't understand the value of even the more basic tests for haplos and other raw data (looking at individual SNPs, which has nothing to do with a company's ethnic calculator) then you are FAR behind on the times.
    I am not geneticist so i dont know that scientifically, but are you geneticist? I just see these tests which shows always a different result. And i dont care anymore this topic.

"Their" who? Because they are a mix. Page two of this thread has the map of pre-Hungarian contributions.
    I have talked about the proto-magyars, and these haplos are existed among proto ugrics, so we have no reason to consider it turkic.

You sound upset.
    No, this is the reality. Doesn't matter how many source we give you, your mind don't change and never will. You dont care about the facts you just want certify your identity as a fanatic, that's all.

You're also ignoring the Szekler questions.... along with others.
    Because i dont care székelys, they have nothing to do with this topic. You also ignored tons of things what i said, for example by your logic modern hungarians are latins, because they are roman catholics, they use latin writing, roman laws, latin names etc, i mentioned that why we should prefer turkic origin instead or ugric while these haplos have been found among ugrics, you just wrote a very long text about nothing. This is your tactic, if someone mention an awkward thing what refute you then you start to speak a totally different thing in a very long comment.

I understand your apathy for your ethnic background, but we who believe in the future will win.
    Who is this we? Living in a dream world wont save you, because the gypsie birth rate is 3x higher than hungarian birth rate, this is the cold reality, and your beloved Orbán don't do anything except stealing the EU money. Also you have no idea about my generation. Once leave the retirement home and go to a house party or a college party with university students (even the conservative youth too) what do they think about Hungary and the world, or what are they doing in these parties, and finally at the end if you survive the tons of cocaine, alcohol and the bisexual orgies then you will have a little idea about the nihilist reality among the young generation.
    What do you want with this Transylvania poster? You are far away from the reality and you live in dream world. You are dreaming about Transylvania when the romanians have 4x bigger army and this crippled robbed little country is going to extinction.

BTW i love these date base errors, fortunatelly if i a write a very long comment, i always save it in a text file before sending

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information