Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Brand new genetic study on the origins of Huns, Avars and Hungarian Conquerors

Last Online
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    I remember from history that Habsburgs brought Serbs into Hungary and settled them around Ottoman border, to use them as a christian border security force. (Which was so massive movement resulted in almost empty Serbia.) Forgive me if im wrong.
    Serbian migrations to Pannonia started much before Habsburgs, but existed in Habsburg period as well.

In 1480s there was many fight on the southern borders of Hungary and in Bosnia. The initiative was given almost equally by Serbian border guards and Turks. Despot Vuk (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuk_Grgurević) stood out in particular. In autumn 1481. despot Vuk defeated Turkish army of the Smederevo commander Skender bey, and he broke into Serbia all the way to Kruševac. Serbian chronicles record how he took away a lot of people from Kruševac area. He took away over 60 000 Serbs from Kruševac area, and devastated whole area. By order of Hungarian king those Serbs moved around Timişoara. Hungarian king in general wanted to inhabit the sparsely populated southern areas, and to strengthen Serbs on that side in order to be more capable for resistance. From 1478. to 1482. in Hungary settled about 200 000 Serbs, according to one of his statements. "In the order to bind immigrant Serbs as strongly as possible and get new ones from migration, Hungarian parliament passes an act exempting Serbs from paying taxes (desetak) to the Catholic clergy."

^^
    History of Serbs - Vladimir Ćorović (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Ćorović)

About Serbian migrations to Pannonia in Habsburg period https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_...s_of_the_Serbs
    Last edited by Varda; 01-28-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    No, its not answer, in the last 4 years i have never seen any hungarian comment from you in these topics what you love so much, every single hungarian user do it, except you, but we have talked about this turkic "identity" among hungarian too and you have never been there. There were many times that these debates started in english (you also wrote in english) but after a while we continued it hungarian you have always disappeared.
    In the past you sent me only 1 pm, i would not call it communication, and it means nothing because if i have enough time i also can write such message in english like a native, but you never join us when we are talking in hungarian, never in the last 4 years. So let's go speak hungarian, you are a hungarian guy from Hungary, so its not difficult for sure, and we can continue this debate in hungarian.
    It is an answer that you won't accept, but you will have to deal with it. We have been over this more than once. The Hungarian-only language topics are dead. As in, very dead. Not even other Hungarians participate in them a lot. Nobody posts there. Even in the English parts of the Hungarian section, it takes luck for the topics to gain attention. You know basic math. Compare how many pages that the English threads get compared to the Hungarian-only ones. There is no "disappearing" because there is no public conversation to be had. You are constructing a narrative of accusation, but it is plain for people to see.

You never send me PMs; the few we have sent have been in Hungarian. You have never made an attempt to even know me in good faith but instead make instigating threads about my character (both in English and Hungarian). I have spoken Hungarian as I have desired with Dunai, Kökény, Gergő Marosvári, and more, and even you in the reputation comments when you accuse me of "spoiling your thread" one time in Hungarian. When cornered, you also bring up showing me PMs from other members and "what they think about me" as though that is going to change my opinions on an anonymous Internet forum.

I have already gotten rep comments and messages from people saying that they appreciate how I write in English about Hungarian things (again, on an English Lingua Franca forum). You are not even on my TA friends list (despite me attempting to add you). Why would I care about appeasing you when, as I have said, I want my friends list to read these points?

If you have something to accuse me of, then say it. It is right on the tip of your tongue.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,319
    Given: 9,885

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    It is an answer that you won't accept, but you will have to deal with it. We have been over this more than once. The Hungarian-only language topics are dead. As in, very dead. Not even other Hungarians participate in them a lot. Nobody posts there. Even in the English parts of the Hungarian section, it takes luck for the topics to gain attention. You know basic math. Compare how many pages that the English threads get compared to the Hungarian-only ones. There is no "disappearing" because there is no public conversation to be had. You are constructing a narrative of accusation, but it is plain for people to see.

You never send me PMs; the few we have sent have been in Hungarian. You have never made an attempt to even know me in good faith but instead make instigating threads about my character (both in English and Hungarian). I have spoken Hungarian as I have desired with Dunai, Kökény, Gergő Marosvári, and more, and even you in the reputation comments when you accuse me of "spoiling your thread" one time in Hungarian. When cornered, you also bring up showing me PMs from other members and "what they think about me" as though that is going to change my opinions on an anonymous Internet forum.

I have already gotten rep comments and messages from people saying that they appreciate how I write in English about Hungarian things (again, on an English Lingua Franca forum). You are not even on my TA friends list (despite me attempting to add you). Why would I care about appeasing you when, as I have said, I want my friends list to read these points?

If you have something to accuse me of, then say it. It is right on the tip of your tongue.
    Don't make me laugh, the hungarian subforum is one of the most active here, there were 100-150 or more different thread in the last 4 years, we have talked about every kind of topic in thousands of page, you didn't write anything in hungarian there, never, if the conversation became hungarian you have disappeared. And it seems you take this whole turkic thing very seriously (thats why you write very very long comments), so i don't really understand why you didnt write anything when we have talked about it in hungarian. This is simple makes no sense. You are the only exception who don't argue in hungarian although you are a very proud hungarian nationalist with very clearly and confident opinion, but this behavior just disappear when we use hungarian language.
    Don't be paranoid and nervous, i just want a fair debate. My english is not so good, i cant write many thing what i want, because of my low english skill, i use mostly dictionary when i write these long answers, it took several hours to write it and sorry but i have no 3-4 hour / day free time just for you, with hungarian it would be more easly, so dont be shy lets continue this debate in hungarian here. Because its impossible to argue in reputation or private messages.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Don't make me laugh, the hungarian subforum is one of the most active here, there were 100-150 or more different thread in the last 4 years, we have talked about every kind of topic in thousands of page, you didn't write anything in hungarian there, never, if the conversation became hungarian you have disappeared. And it seems you take this whole turkic thing very seriously (thats why you write very very long comments), so i don't really understand why you didnt write anything when we have talked about it in hungarian. This is simple makes no sense. You are the only exception who don't argue in hungarian although you are a very proud hungarian nationalist with very clearly and confident opinion, but this behavior just disappear when we use hungarian language.
    Don't be paranoid and nervous, i just want a fair debate. My english is not so good, i cant write many thing what i want, because of my low english skill, i use mostly dictionary when i write these long answers, it took several hours to write it and sorry but i have no 3-4 hour / day free time just for you, with hungarian it would be more easly, so dont be shy lets continue this debate in hungarian here. Because its impossible to argue in reputation or private messages.
    What subforum are you reading? The Hungarian subforum is already majority English, where Hungarian-only topics barely reach past page 1. You know this, and anyone with eyes can click the subforum and see for themselves.

What I find strange is that you, despite saying now "oh, my English is not good" debate across multiple pages in many threads about this topic and others. Now your English fails you? You have been doing fine so far. You also seem to debate with other members just fine in English.

Get this for the third time: I write specifically in English for my friends list and others who cannot read or write Hungarian. Writing everything in Hungarian only will mean only 5 people who look at this thread will read it.

Even what you just quoted from me, you ignored my points and questions and just repeat yourself. I don't know how many times I need to rephrase the same explanation. If you want to accuse me of something, then you can do it as you have done before. It would not be the first time.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What subforum are you reading? The Hungarian subforum is already majority English, where Hungarian-only topics barely reach past page 1. You know this, and anyone with eyes can click the subforum and see for themselves.

What I find strange is that you, despite saying now "oh, my English is not good" debate across multiple pages in many threads about this topic and others. Now your English fails you? You have been doing fine so far. You also seem to debate with other members just fine in English.

Get this for the third time: I write specifically in English for my friends list and others who cannot read or write Hungarian. Writing everything in Hungarian only will mean only 5 people who look at this thread will read it.

Even what you just quoted from me, you ignored my points and questions and just repeat yourself. I don't know how many times I need to rephrase the same explanation. If you want to accuse me of something, then you can do it as you have done before. It would not be the first time.
    Threads in hungarian language just from the first page:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...EDt%E1sra-quot
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...s%E1gprogramja
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...9rvek-ment%E9n
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...r%26%23337%3Bl
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ov%E1k-%E1llam
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...Bv%E1laszt%E1s!

I think you can image how many such thread exist from the last 4 year. So stop this bullshit and don't make excuses, why dont you speak hungarian?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

LMAO thank you for proving my point!

Link one has 3 posts of only one sentence.
    Link two has 3 posts with one just being a XD emoji.
    Link three has some discussion that makes it to page two from a month when I didn't even post on TA anywhere.
    Link four has 9 posts (mostly you).
    Link five has 6 posts (two of which are banter).
    Link six has English posts and is the only language thread that makes it past page 2.

Amazing.

It's literally impossible for me to explain it more. Your links are the perfect example. I write in English because it is the Lingua Franca of the forum and my friend list, the majority who cannot speak Hungarian. I speak in Hungarian when I please with whom I please, as I have done in private and in public.

If you want to accuse me of something, then just do it. You've done it before.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

LMAO thank you for proving my point!

Link one has 3 posts of only one sentence.
    Link two has 3 posts with one just being a XD emoji.
    Link three has some discussion that makes it to page two from a month when I didn't even post on TA anywhere.
    Link four has 9 posts (mostly you).
    Link five has 6 posts (two of which are banter).
    Link six has English posts and is the only language thread that makes it past page 2.

Amazing.

It's literally impossible for me to explain it more. Your links are the perfect example. I write in English because it is the Lingua Franca of the forum and my friend list, the majority who cannot speak Hungarian. I speak in Hungarian when I please with whom I please, as I have done in private and in public.

If you want to accuse me of something, then just do it. You've done it before.
    Proving your point? you are the one and ony user here who never use his native language in topics, everyone do it, not just hungarians but everyone except you. Don't make excuses it became very awkward and laughable, also why are you lying? You claimed " Link six has English posts and is the only language thread that makes it past page 2." English posts? Really? These posts are from this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Jó volt látni ennyi év után miniszterelnök jelölteket értelmesen vitázni konkrét, húsbavágó témákról, anélkül, hogy valamelyikük széttrollkodná agyatlan sorosozással és migráncsozással. Az értelmes emberek visszakívánkoznak a demokráciába és azt akarják látni, hogy még akkor is, ha másképp gondolkozunk mégis képesek vagyunk egymás mellet lenni és párbeszédet folytatni, anélkül, hogy megkérdőjeleznénk egymás magyarságát. Nagyon várom, ha tavasszal lesz annyi becsülete és bátorsága a Fidesznek, hogy hasonlóan kiálljanak vitázni, mint bármelyik nyugati demokráciában, ha már az embereket akarják képviselni, hiszen ilyen a képviseleti demokrácia: nem bujkálni kell az emberektől, hanem szembesülni a kritikával és számonkéréssel az állampolgárok részéről.
    Te hol láttál vitát? Nem volt semmilyen vita, mert az összes ugyanazt mondta, nincs is mit megvitatni mert nincsenek párt programok csak egy közös program amit végre fog hajtani az adott jelölt. Vita akkor lett volna ha mondjuk Toroczkait is meghívják, mivel ő is ellenzéki, csak hát a tolerancia bajnokai mégse tolerálnak mindenkit.
    Az egyetlen esélye ennek az egész gitt egyletnek ha Márki-Zay lesz a jelölt, bárki mással Orbán 2/3-al fogja a padlót feltörölni.
    Ennyi év kihagyás után ezt is értékelni kell amit láttunk. Persze, hogy nem fognak egymásnak esni, hiszen szövetségesek, képzeld ezt el úgy, mint az amerikai demokrata vagy republikánus párt előválasztásának. Ott is szövetségesek versengnek egymással, hogy képviselhessék pártjukat a fő megmérettetésen. Ha most egymás nyakának ugranak, akkor később aligha számíthatnak ezen személyek támogatására, amikor szükség lesz rájuk az Orbán elleni fő menetben. Remélem az ellentétek jobban ki fognak jönni a következő vitában, épp ezért nagyon sajnálom, hogy bizonyos ellenzéki jelöltek féltek elmenni a Partizánhoz vitázni, ahol valóban karakteres állásfoglalást kellett volna megfogalmazniuk vízválasztó kérdésekben, mint az adó politika, szociális és felzárkózási program, oktatás és egészségügy, de talán ennél fontosabban elszámoltatás. Már az eddigi vitában is látszottak némely ellentétek, főleg Karácsony baloldali és Márky-Zay jobboldali gazdaságpolitikájában, de szeretnék még több konkrétumot hallani tőlük, evvel egyet értek.
    Nem lesz semmilyen elszámoltatás, max akkor ha Márki-Zay nyer, ő az egyedüli aki a szocikat is elszámoltatná a Fidesszel együtt. De kérdem én az ellenzéknek nem kell elszámolnia semmivel? Tiszta és makulátlan kezű mind? Mert ha nem és tényleg változást akarnak akkor magukkal is kéne valamit kezdeni és akkor a Fidesz is teljesen jogosan mondaná hogy nekik miért is nem kell elszámolniuk?
    És miért ne eshetnének egymás nyakának? Az egy őszinte politika hogy a saját dolgaikat agyonhallgatják és nem beszélnek róla? Az amerikai választást butaság volt felhozni mert amikor a republikánusok és demokraták versenyeztek ki induljon a másik féllel szemben kihívóként ott kőkemény viták voltak, nem egyszer személyeskedéssel. Cruz és Trump pl folyamatosan offolták egymást ahogy Clinton és Sanders is.
    De, nagyon remélem, hogy a teljes szabadságát visszanyert főügyészség párttalanul, minden politikai irányultságú gazdasági csoportosulást átvizsgál és feljelentést tesz, ha a bűn gyanúja erősen felmerül. Ezért kell az igazságszolgáltatást teljesen függetleníteni a pártoktól és ilyen pártkádereket, mint Polt Pétert, végérvényesen le kell váltani, máskülönben aligha lesz itt elszámolás. Őszintén semmilyen nagyságrendű elszámoltatásra nem várok, csak legyen ismételten pártoktól független ügyészég és bírói testület és a többi jön magától.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gergő Marosvári View Post
    Még nem vagyok biztos a "voksom győztesében", de ami tuti hogy az nem a Jobbik lesz.
    Igazság szerint mind a másik négy jelölt nekem szimpatikus volt. Jakabot is bírtam anno, de már nekem túl sok lett a pali.

Még ha minden igaz lesz még egy "vita"? Az majd segít nekem abban hogy ki kapja majd a szavazatomat.
    Nálam Dobrev és Jakab a soha, semmilyen esetben kategória. Mindkettő erősen szekta gondolkodású párt és ami számomra talán legkevésbé elfogadható bennük, hogy különböző származású népcsoportok megbélyegzésére építették a népszerűségüket: első esetben a határon túli magyarokra, második esetben a romákra és zsidókra. Eddig Karácsony zöld és baloldali víziója a legígéretesebb, azonban eléggé elbizonytalanít a több éve folytatott együttműködése az MSZP-vel. Fekete-Győr és Márki-Zay túl technokraták és jobboldaliak nekem, de úgy különösen nem utasítom el őket, mint Jakabot és Dobrevet.
    Fegyőr hol jobbos? Milliószor elmondták már hogy a skandináv szoci gazdasági modellt akarják követni. Még csak gazdasági liberalizmussal se lehet összehozni őket, ez nem az SZDSZ.
    Vannak szocdem és zöld meglátásaik, azonban egészen piacpártiak és nem igazán zavarja őket a külföldi nagytőkének jelentős befolyása a magyar gazdaságra és politikára. Ők felnéznek és modellként tekintik az En Marche-t, VVD-t és FDP-t, amelyek mind jobboldali liberális pártok. A szimpatizánsaik is inkább jobbközép liberális típusúak.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...szt%E1s!/page2

But i dont want copy paste all of them, only english huh? Why don't you speak hungarian?

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,270
    Given: 4,558

2 Not allowed!

For the record, because im interested in Hungary and Hungarians, if i see a post in Hungarian i translate and read it. Its easy= i use chrome its just right click and translate this page.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Proving your point? you are the one and ony user here who never use his native language in topics, everyone do it, not just hungarians but everyone except you. Don't make excuses it became very awkward and laughable, also why are you lying? You claimed " Link six has English posts and is the only language thread that makes it past page 2." English posts? Really? These posts are from this thread:

But i dont want copy paste all of them, only english huh? Why don't you speak hungarian?
    You are misquoting me. I did not say it was all English. Anyone can click those links and see that they have no substantive posts besides the one that you just pointlessly posted. Unless you think OP posting a link with no text and emojis or banter is substantive.

English threads about Hungarians get 1000% more traction. I speak Hungarian to whom I wish, as I have before in public and in private. I have nothing to prove one way or another. You can either interact with me on my terms since you don't respect what I even say in the first place, or you can choose to ignore me.

I know it is right on the edge of your mind. You can say what you wish; we are all smart people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    For the record, because im interested in Hungary and Hungarians, if i see a post in Hungarian i translate and read it. Its easy= i use chrome its just right click and translate this page.
    I appreciate that, bro. There are too few people who would be interested in us as it is to even bother. Plus, chrome's plugin isn't the best. I won't be the only Hungarian to tell you how badly translated things come out when done with such software, lol

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are misquoting me. I did not say it was all English. Anyone can click those links and see that they have no substantive posts besides the one that you just pointlessly posted. Unless you think OP posting a link with no text and emojis or banter is substantive.

English threads about Hungarians get 1000% more traction. I speak Hungarian to whom I wish, as I have before in public and in private. I have nothing to prove one way or another. You can either interact with me on my terms since you don't respect what I even say in the first place, or you can choose to ignore me.

I know it is right on the edge of your mind. You can say what you wish; we are all smart people here.
    Man.... you claimed that the hungarian subforum is dead, i posted tons of link in hungarian and this is just the first page, in these links there were very long debates in hungarian and you said these comments are in english

This always making excuses is very awkward and laughable, just like your nonsense claims that hungarian debates dont exist.

they have no substantive posts besides the one that you just pointlessly posted
    Why are you lying again?

This is from the 2. link:

Úgy tűnik MZP liberális gazdaságpolitikai elképzelései tejesen háttérbe szorulnak és lesz egy szép kis Venezuela az országból,igazi klasszik szocialista politikával: gazdag adó, gazdagok elleni koncepciós perek, hitelkárosultak kisegitése magyarán a friss diplomás pályakezdő fogja majd kifizetni Lakatos Rikárdó hitelből vett mercijét. De a kedvencem Varjú Laci aki EU-s minimálbért akar, nem hittem volna hogy az évezred parasztvakitását megint bedobják, nem tudom Lacika hogy fogja majd elmagyarázni az átlag németnek meg franciának hogy fizessenek be több adót hogy a magyar dolgozók többet kereshessenek, de sok sikert neki

Na ezekre én biztos nem fogok szavazni, ha meg nyernek megyek is ki szépen külföldre, apum vállalkozásaival együtt. Engem nem fognak ezek meglopni.
    In this link the comments are only hungarian, and very long:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...9rvek-ment%E9n

4. link, also only hungarian with very long comments:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...r%26%23337%3Bl

5. Link, only hungarian comments, and its connecting to the conquest of carpathian basin:

A szlovák nemzet a tanulmányaim alapján egy relatív modern képződés (utóbbi néhány száz év), Nagymorávia, ha már összeköthető manapság valakikkel, azok a mai morvák, akik Csehországban élnek. Teljesen megértem, hogy a szlovák nacionalizmus próbál minél koraibb történelmi folytonosságot kimutatni és ezáltal történelmi elsőbbséget és felsőbbrendűséget találni a magyarokkal szemben, de ez még nem teszi Nagymoráviát egyenlővé a mai Szlovákiával.
    Nem volt szlovák állam, mert abban az időben szlovák etnikum nem létezett. Viszont azt lehet mondani hogy a szlovákok őseinek az állama volt. A mai Szlovákia területén élő szlávok a 17-18 század előtt nem voltak egységesek és különféle nyelveket beszéltek mint cseh, morva, ukrán, lengyel.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ov%E1k-%E1llam

And i have already posted the 6. link and i didn't posted the complete 2. page, these also only in hungarian. Why dont you speak hungarian? But really...

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information