Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Brand new genetic study on the origins of Huns, Avars and Hungarian Conquerors

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Okay so your problem is english is the lingua franca and you dont want to write in hungaria because nobody will understand right? Okay then i have a great idea, we will debate in english and hungarian at same time. Firstly you write your comment in english and after that hungarian, i will do same, so everyone will understand everything, thats okay? Just speak hungarian Turul speak hungarian!
    This sounds fine to post in both, though for longer comments, it could take some time. This sounds like something I would be happy to do, even though it will make posting literally 2x longer.

However, there is the issue that I would like addressed, which is why would I need to do this? You first claim that you can say things better in Hungarian rather than English, so then why would you want to speak to me in both languages at the same time after speaking in exclusively English for so long? It seems like a personal request that you would like from me for some reason to specifically address you in Hungarian now. If you were friendly with me, I would have happily agreed, but as it seems like you wish to make a different point with your insisting, then I am skeptical. I believe that you have accused me of being Turkish before because of politics (as well as other things).

So, how about this:

I will speak in Hungarian and English with you if you very politely ask me, and also give me some reasons as to why you feel like you should be dictating the language that I speak to you in when English clearly has been working fine for everyone. If you had built up friendship and asked me to speak more Hungarian because it was better for you, then there would not have been a problem. However, you decide to be hostile, sarcastic, etc. Ask me as you would someone who you were interested in having an actual conversation with.

The first steps are politeness and honesty. Now ask me with them, and we can continue.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,321
    Given: 9,885

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    This sounds fine to post in both, though for longer comments, it could take some time. This sounds like something I would be happy to do, even though it will make posting literally 2x longer.

However, there is the issue that I would like addressed, which is why would I need to do this? You first claim that you can say things better in Hungarian rather than English, so then why would you want to speak to me in both languages at the same time after speaking in exclusively English for so long? It seems like a personal request that you would like from me for some reason to specifically address you in Hungarian now. If you were friendly with me, I would have happily agreed, but as it seems like you wish to make a different point with your insisting, then I am skeptical. I believe that you have accused me of being Turkish before because of politics (as well as other things).

So, how about this:

I will speak in Hungarian and English with you if you very politely ask me, and also give me some reasons as to why you feel like you should be dictating the language that I speak to you in when English clearly has been working fine for everyone. If you had built up friendship and asked me to speak more Hungarian because it was better for you, then there would not have been a problem. However, you decide to be hostile, sarcastic, etc. Ask me as you would someone who you were interested in having an actual conversation with.

The first steps are politeness and honesty. Now ask me with them, and we can continue.
    If it's okay for you then why didn't you write it in hungarian too?

Last Online
    04-06-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Avar (3/4) Crimean Tatar (1/4)
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    north pontid with proto-nordid elements
    Hero
    Ataturk, Shamil the Avar, Robin Cook, Bertrand Russel
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,142

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post

So, how about this:

I dont think you will get what you ask for. Writing like a 'certain'person', insisting to talk in Hungarian all the time like 'that person', just like 4 years ago, funny enough this sock appeared some time after Stears was banned, so there are reasons to suspect. Totally insane, telling me this forum belongs to Europeans only (!) trying to dominate everybody and trying to attack and discard all the Eurasians like me and others, thinking she is the authority or something here. What even more ridiculous is he says this thread is only about Hungarians but the threads name is ''Brand new genetic study on the origins of Huns, Avars and Hungarian Conquerors'', all of them are factually my ancestors. We have seen your results, Turkic-shifted, also I have shared almost all my results, all compatible with steppes and proto-Turkics with northern European shift, but we havent seen this person's own yet, which tells a lot

Anyway I dont want to waste time with this, what I want to share is another recent genetic analysis of Hungarian Conquerors that you have shared with me some
    time ago, maybe you even shared here too but dont remember, with a smaller sample group from Tisza region. The results are also very interesting:

''We compared our results with public databases and discovered that the Hungarian Conquerors originated from three distant territories of the Eurasian steppes, where different ethnicities joined them: Lake Baikal-Altai Mountains (Huns/Turkic peoples), Western Siberia-Southern Urals (Finno-Ugric peoples), and the Black Sea-Northern Caucasus (Caucasian and Eastern European peoples). As such, the ancient Hungarians conquered their homeland as an alliance of tribes, and they were the genetic relatives of Asiatic Huns, Finno-Ugric peoples, Caucasian peoples, and Slavs from the Eastern European steppes.''

https://link.springer.com/article/10...20-019-00996-0

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

2 Not allowed!

If it's okay for you then why didn't you write it in hungarian too?
    Why would I? You have been given the criteria to speak Hungarian with me if you want me to invest more time in writing a conversation twice:

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post
    I dont think you will get what you ask for. Writing like a 'certain'person', insisting to talk in Hungarian all the time like 'that person', just like 4 years ago, funny enough this sock appeared some time after Stears was banned, so there are reasons to suspect. Totally insane, telling me this forum belongs to Europeans only (!) trying to dominate everybody and trying to attack and discard all the Eurasians like me and others, thinking she is the authority or something here. What even more ridiculous is he says this thread is only about Hungarians but the threads name is ''Brand new genetic study on the origins of Huns, Avars and Hungarian Conquerors'', all of them are factually my ancestors. We have seen your results, Turkic-shifted, also I have shared almost all my results, all compatible with steppes and proto-Turkics with northern European shift, but we havent seen this person's own yet, which tells a lot

Anyway I dont want to waste time with this, what I want to share is another recent genetic analysis of Hungarian Conquerors that you have shared with me some
    time ago, maybe you even shared here too but dont remember, with a smaller sample group from Tisza region. The results are also very interesting:

''We compared our results with public databases and discovered that the Hungarian Conquerors originated from three distant territories of the Eurasian steppes, where different ethnicities joined them: Lake Baikal-Altai Mountains (Huns/Turkic peoples), Western Siberia-Southern Urals (Finno-Ugric peoples), and the Black Sea-Northern Caucasus (Caucasian and Eastern European peoples). As such, the ancient Hungarians conquered their homeland as an alliance of tribes, and they were the genetic relatives of Asiatic Huns, Finno-Ugric peoples, Caucasian peoples, and Slavs from the Eastern European steppes.''

https://link.springer.com/article/10...20-019-00996-0
    A great genetic study, indeed. Thank you for your perspective and input by including this highly-relevant quote. I would also like to point out that there is mixing with Avar populations from present-day Dagestan:

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post
    I dont think you will get what you ask for. Writing like a 'certain'person', insisting to talk in Hungarian all the time like 'that person', just like 4 years ago, funny enough this sock appeared some time after Stears was banned, so there are reasons to suspect. Totally insane, telling me this forum belongs to Europeans only (!) trying to dominate everybody and trying to attack and discard all the Eurasians like me and others, thinking she is the authority or something here.
    If you think i'm Stears that you are really mentally retarded I reported Stears when he came back 3 years ago just saying...
    You are the real sock account, hard to belive that you have only 575 post in the last 5 years, and if we see the past almost every single turkish user had tons of account. This is also interesting that you appeared again when a pedo acc started to flooding this forum with such pics and i remember you started to attack everyone including other turkish users like Kivan and Itilvolga.
    And if you are on european forum as non european, you should stop the making anti-european posts, just thats all. I hope its not difficult to your arabic brain.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

Blondie is not Stears. Lol. Please, be resonable.

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,271
    Given: 4,558

2 Not allowed!

you started to attack everyone including other turkish users like Kivan and Itilvolga.
    I think she or he also attacked me. Otherwise why would a random Turkish_Trabzon send me this PM out of nothing?

In case anybody is interested in its translation.. (google)

Spoiler!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    I think she or he also attacked me. Otherwise why would a random Turkish_Trabzon send me this PM out of nothing?

Spoiler!
    Yes this is Busra's acc. Its impossible that she/he has only 575 comment in the last 5 years. Obviously she/he has several account, like others already said it earlier. When Busra attacked Itilvolga and Kivan they said this user has several acc and spreaded lies in pm, very sneakly behaviour. Now im pretty sure that this insane "girl" is behind the pedo attacks on forum.
    I also got pm from him:

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

Yes this is Busra's acc. Its impossible that she/he has only 575 comment in the last 5 years. Obviously she/he has several account, like others already said it earlier. When Busra attacked Itilvolga and Kivan they said this user has several acc and spreaded lies in pm, very sneakly behaviour. Now im pretty sure that this insane "girl" is behind the pedo attacks on forum.
    I also got pm from him:

LOL

Last Online
    04-06-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Avar (3/4) Crimean Tatar (1/4)
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    north pontid with proto-nordid elements
    Hero
    Ataturk, Shamil the Avar, Robin Cook, Bertrand Russel
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,142

1 Not allowed!

If you think i'm Stears that you are really mentally retarded I reported Stears when he came back 3 years ago just saying...
    You are the real sock account, hard to belive that you have only 575 post in the last 5 years, and if we see the past almost every single turkish user had tons of account. This is also interesting that you appeared again when a pedo acc started to flooding this forum with such pics and i remember you started to attack everyone including other turkish users like Kivan and Itilvolga.
    And if you are on european forum as non european, you should stop the making anti-european posts, just thats all. I hope its not difficult to your arabic brain.
    and you stick it in your gypsy brain that it is your rough posts that are non-european, you made it personal so you get what you deserve. You cant prove anything trying to show me as if I am someone else because everybody here knows who I am including Loki, right from the beginning. I am not posting constantly cause I am too busy with many other things irl, coming here to share academic facts and articles only, and talking about taxonomy sometimes, not everybody is jobless trolls spreading zillions of nonsense 7/24 like you. I am a real person who is in touch outside TA with some people from here already, either messaging or skypeing, they know who I am so I dont need approval of socks

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post

You are not someone I take seriously but how could you two share those pms here openly, it must be a reason to be banned without consent of the counterpart and what you try to do is childish and pathetic ahah anyways its mods' decision. Wait until Mitrjeyd is here, he will decide what he will do

oh but I cant help asking. what kind of honourless troll are you? You get mad at Leto for calling you brown but these Stearsoline and blondie are calling you and Turkish people brown all the time and humiliating you all, still you are licking their feet. Why? isnt it discrimination lol? My, why are some Turkish posters here are just losers and have no self-respect? Fortunately not all Turkish people are like that, the real Turks ofc, the ones with real noble Turk ancestry, they always show themselves with their pride, decent behaviour and phenotype, nothing like a mongrel trying to hunt in forums

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information