Hero
    Hulk Hogan
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 609
    Given: 1,439

0 Not allowed!

So. no more candidates? No other suggestions? Can we do a "top 3" from each ethnic group?

All this has done so far, is confirm me in my bias (towards Punjabi and Kashmiri women). God some of them are just awesome!
    But I remember Bangladeshi women, every bit as beautiful. And I knew a Marathi chick at uni, who was quite gorgeous...

Quote Originally Posted by Nurzat View Post
    these ones, see the girls and the boys in the video

Romanian Roma are also giving a lot of good looking types, mixed and unmixed, mostly in mixed ones
    That's a different take!

Any particular people you want to highlight, I can't really be bothered watching a documentary, just to perv on a few people...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,311
    Given: 1,209

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro.crasti.nation View Post
    So. no more candidates? No other suggestions? Can we do a "top 3" from each ethnic group?

All this has done so far, is confirm me in my bias (towards Punjabi and Kashmiri women). God some of them are just awesome!
    But I remember Bangladeshi women, every bit as beautiful. And I knew a Marathi chick at uni, who was quite gorgeous...

That's a different take!

Any particular people you want to highlight, I can't really be bothered watching a documentary, just to perv on a few people...
    Honestly, I would say Bengali girls take it for the win . The ones here in the UK can be so cute and pretty and their features are more harmonious and feminine compared to pakistani or Punjabi girls who can look quite rugged . Especially the Bengali girls that wear hijab / abaya

Away from keyboard ... Pro.crasti.nation's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 07:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Not feeling it...
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Moderate with libertarian fantasies.
    Hero
    Hulk Hogan
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Honestly, I would say Bengali girls take it for the win . The ones here in the UK can be so cute and pretty and their features are more harmonious and feminine compared to pakistani or Punjabi girls who can look quite rugged . Especially the Bengali girls that wear hijab / abaya
    There's a few that are really quite gorgeous, but the hijab thing is mostly just packaging, framing good makeup. And of course, we're talking almost exclusively about Sylhetis.

The likes of a Sushmita Sen, Sonali Bendre, etc., or their Bangladeshi/Dhaka/Chittagong equivalent, rarely show up in England. They've no need to go overseas.

There is a "ruggedness" to many NW women, but then there's a mongoloid/thick faced sort of thing to a lot of Bangladeshi women, which is really not my thing. That and the flatter/squatter nose.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There's a few that are really quite gorgeous, but the hijab thing is mostly just packaging, framing good makeup. And of course, we're talking almost exclusively about Sylhetis.

The likes of a Sushmita Sen, Sonali Bendre, etc., or their Bangladeshi/Dhaka/Chittagong equivalent, rarely show up in England. They've no need to go overseas.

There is a "ruggedness" to many NW women, but then there's a mongoloid/thick faced sort of thing to a lot of Bangladeshi women, which is really not my thing. That and the flatter/squatter nose.
    I can't be bothered to show examples because I have to go to insta and search for them. Make up does make a massive difference but damn seeing Pakistani girls or general Indian girls without make up is like night and day . Alot of the British bengali girls look very cute without makeup , are they all sylhetis? I still prefer bengali girls . Then again, if more beautiful means fairer skin ghen just give it to Pakistani girls because what's the point .

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Not feeling it...
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Hulk Hogan
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I can't be bothered to show examples because I have to go to insta and search for them. Make up does make a massive difference but damn seeing Pakistani girls or general Indian girls without make up is like night and day . Alot of the British bengali girls look very cute without makeup , are they all sylhetis? I still prefer bengali girls . Then again, if more beautiful means fairer skin ghen just give it to Pakistani girls because what's the point .
    I'm just speaking from experience. Attended a few weddings, been to college and uni with some, the hijab is a trap!
    I've seen quite a few that are pedestrian but, once properly made up, with the hijab tucking things in and framing the face, often making it thinner, they can be quite arresting.

Fair skin doesn't really make that much of a difference. Most chubby, squat nosed Bangladeshi and Indian girls, tend to be fairer skinned. Often very fair!
    It's the thinner, more delicate faces, thinner nose, softer or more graceful jawline ... Oh and the eyes. Though personally, I find big eyes off-putting.

The hijab thing holds true for all races, it's like a B&W photo, it immediately reduces down the noise, makes the person look more interesting ...

Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    NW Indo-Aryan
    Country
    India
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Ik most of you aren't probably interested in checking out my hot guy list, but anyway...

Haryanvi (especially when they can speak in that rugged, aggressive Harynavi accent!!!)
    Nishant Dahiya

Ankur Rathee

Punjabi
    Karan Singh Grover

Ajay Sarkaria

Akshay Oberoi

Nikitin Dheer

And finally, Dara Singh

In my personal opinion, after the NW, most attractive men would be from the NE, but they're not really everyone's type.
    UP and Bihar are better in this regard than most people give them credit for.
    Lastly, Kerala and Bengal can also sometimes produce men I somewhat find attractive, like Prithviraj Sukumaran, Rana Daggubati, Priyanshu Chatterjee, and Vishal Vashishtha though I wouldn't really simp for the average man from these places.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Not feeling it...
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Hulk Hogan
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by punkx View Post
    Ik most of you aren't probably interested in checking out my hot guy list, but anyway...

Haryanvi (especially when they can speak in that rugged, aggressive Harynavi accent!!!)
    Nishant Dahiya

Ankur Rathee

Punjabi
    Karan Singh Grover

Ajay Sarkaria

Akshay Oberoi

Nikitin Dheer

And finally, Dara Singh

In my personal opinion, after the NW, most attractive men would be from the NE, but they're not really everyone's type.
    UP and Bihar are better in this regard than most people give them credit for.
    Lastly, Kerala and Bengal can also sometimes produce men I somewhat find attractive, like Prithviraj Sukumaran, Rana Daggubati, Priyanshu Chatterjee, and Vishal Vashishtha though I wouldn't really simp for the average man from these places.

Hey,

Thanks for the submissions!
    Interesting stuff...

The first time I ever heard of Haryani was on a Karl Rock vlog, where he goes round town speaking Hindi and tries to speak Haryani.

Are they a specific ethnicity, they look distinct from regular Punjabis. Like I'd imagine Sikhs, without the beards ... lol.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm just speaking from experience. Attended a few weddings, been to college and uni with some, the hijab is a trap!
    I've seen quite a few that are pedestrian but, once properly made up, with the hijab tucking things in and framing the face, often making it thinner, they can be quite arresting.

Fair skin doesn't really make that much of a difference. Most chubby, squat nosed Bangladeshi and Indian girls, tend to be fairer skinned. Often very fair!
    It's the thinner, more delicate faces, thinner nose, softer or more graceful jawline ... Oh and the eyes. Though personally, I find big eyes off-putting.

The hijab thing holds true for all races, it's like a B&W photo, it immediately reduces down the noise, makes the person look more interesting ...
    Yeah that is true actually , the hijab focuses more on the face , for some reason they look better with the hijab than without lol .

Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    NW Indo-Aryan
    Country
    India
    Region
    Indian Ocean
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Are they a specific ethnicity, they look distinct from regular Punjabis. Like I'd imagine Sikhs, without the beards ... lol.
    The Haryanvis? They're pretty closely related to Punjabis. The two men I have posted here are both Jats, who are found in both Haryana and Punjab.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    sub-brachycephalic+Atlanto-Mediterranean+Caucasus-Alpine
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Kammas from South India, 5% dna is J1b1 or X2 or K1 or I1 and Big percent HV, R-0, H etc...

Yfull [B]ID: YF83218 admix -> https://i.ibb.co/NjwQTz6/myherit1.png
    G25 Distance: 1.0778%
    86.2 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2
    5.2 ITA_Sardinia_C_o:I15940 1.4 ITA_Daunian
    3.6 PAK_Saidu_Sharif_H
    3.6 VK2020_SWE_Gotland_VA:VK464

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information