Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,077
    Given: 58,864

0 Not allowed!

Default Symbolic number 3

In Army hospital in Belgrade a Serbian Nationalist told me that fans of the football club "Rad" are Neo-Nazis and that they always are in groups of "3". The Serbian Chetnik Trojka was a unit of 3 men, who executed enemies on the order of Draza Mihajlovic. The 3 Finger Salute is the Symbol of Serbian Patriotism.

Ok, that being said a little about the backstory. In 2005 and 2006 I was heavily paranoid and psychotic. It was really like in a bad horror movie but that I was the main actor in it. Ok now the symbolic number 3 occured to me in a parnormal and paranoid way.

Examples:

I was at McDonalds, I was psychotic, I made a order and the burger flipper said "Do you want 3 Burgers" that striked as me paranormal
    I was called by the bank accountant, he said do you want a bank account, and if so come over to our bank for a appointment I said when and he said "At 3 o'clock". That striked fear in me and I didnt go there.

So it happened regulary, in that time period that the number 3 came into my head as symbolic and parnormal or supernatural.

I mentioned the backstory, because I remembered the nationalist when I was psychotic and that he said "3". So I connected that a bit. I dont know if for any good reason though.

Anyone has any feedback or comments or ideas? Did you had similar experiences?
    Last edited by Mortimer; 02-01-2022 at 05:17 AM.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Thread Information