Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Is USA a bad place to live?

Mitryejd

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Caeli View Post
    Your English sounds romantic too, are you Mahir Cagri?

o hi communist, agent of the jew.
    I should have understood from your defense of Jewmerica

Also, this clown called Mahir Çağrı comes from the Kars region, which has a half-Kurdish population,
    such low-intelligence imbeciles are descended from low-IQ Kurds and Iranics who had 50 children and release them to the head of the Turkish state.
    Generally, Alawite and Shiite, Persianized ones, Kurds follow romance and mysticism.
    I come from a very conservative Sunni culture.

In addition, Even his name "Mahir" comes from Iranian mihr, and related to Greek Mithridates and even my username on here.

It's a totally Persianized douchebag, he can not be considered a Turk. That's not a Turk behavior.

Turks do not give names to their children , related to Mahir or Mihr. (because it literally relates to Sun or Fire, therefore its zoroastrianic, not islamic)
    but the Kurds, Iranics, Communists, Alawites, Shias often give...

my official name is sunni as fuck
    Last edited by Mitryejd; 02-07-2022 at 11:41 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,779
    Given: 13,725

4 Not allowed!

I have visited USA - California 10 times and I have not ever lived there,
    Still I dont feel I can give 100% definitive answer to the OP.
    My impression is that there are many great things about the USA and it seems there is really a little bit of everything there.
    However I have heard some complaints from some of my inlaws that live there.
    For example Ive been told they dont get a lot of holiday leave and it appears that compared to other nations they may in general get less holidays but again this may be determined by specific empoyer terms and conditions etc.
    Compared to countries like Australia-NewZealand-Canada etc healthcare can be expensive and pvt health insurance is only option.
    I kind of get the impression from people I know in L.A is that people are working their butts off 6 days a week and sometimes 2 jobs just to keep up with maintaining the L.A lifestyle etc.
    Like everywhere/anywhere of course everything will depend on the particuliar situation you are in.
    If you have a good job and good social circle then you can have a very enjoyable and probably comfortable life. However many people in the USA who had good jobs but somehow fell through the cracks in the economic crisis ended up homeless.
    I dont know , I had the opportunity to live in the USA , I was given a greencard in 2017 but for various reasons at the time I wasnt able to move to the USA so in the end I had to give up the greencard.
    Im not sure that if I had moved there if I would have had a better life than I do in Australia , its hard to know how things would have played out. I think mostly would have depended on if I was able to get a good job there.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,259
    Given: 4,538

0 Not allowed!

<100k net=bad
    100k-200k=not bad
    >250k=fun

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

4 Not allowed!

Europe is fine. Money isn’t everything, I once heard that Frenchmen have better living standards than their German neighbors although Germans are richer. Il ne dépend pas de toi d'être riche, mais il dépend de toi d'être heureux.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,024
    Given: 10,277

1 Not allowed!

Better than other places, but we have seen better days. Our greatness is that we tend to be more resilient.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 03:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ancestry
    Irish German Dutch
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 518
    Given: 1,529

0 Not allowed!

Basically Serfs fled Europe. 1 Country rose above all the USA. Europe dragged the USA into 2 world wars. So take you pick British Rothchild EU or NAZI? In the USA anyone can do anything or be anything that is the beauty of it.

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianv2 View Post
    Basically Serfs fled Europe. 1 Country rose above all the USA. Europe dragged the USA into 2 world wars. So take you pick British Rothchild EU or NAZI? In the USA anyone can do anything or be anything that is the beauty of it.
    You're weird.
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Better than other places, but we have seen better days. Our greatness is that we tend to be more resilient.
    We were only "great" when the important people who ran this country were mostly Jewish refugees and former Nazi scientists, bolstered by an Eastern and Southern European workforce. That's not going to happen again.
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,960
    Given: 12,183

0 Not allowed!

"Why do you think America has one of the lowest rates of emigration of any country?" https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnAmeric...of_the_lowest/

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    "Why do you think America has one of the lowest rates of emigration of any country?" https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnAmeric...of_the_lowest/
    This past week New Orleans reclaimed the title of America’s deadliest city after seeing murders jump 141% over the last couple of years. In New Orleans, the murder rate is a staggering 52 per 100,000 people. That compares to the national average of 6.9, the highest it’s been in a quarter century, and the 50 per 100,000 in Venezuela, the most dangerous country in the world.

If New Orleans were an outlier, it would be a shame; the fact that it’s not is a tragedy. Instead, New York, Chicago, Portland, LA, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and other American cities are part of the club. Crime has been up across America over the last two years, in most cases dramatically.

We’ve always had crime in America—such is the price of freedom—but what we are experiencing today is something altogether different. It’s not just crime. America can sometimes be a dangerous place. Everyone knows working the midnight shift at a convenience store is riskier than working the day shift at your local library, just as common sense tells you the odds of getting into a fight in a bar on a Saturday night are far higher than at church on Sunday morning.

And to be clear, this is not Antifa thugs and BLM cultists burning down cities. Protest, even violent protest, has been part of American history since its founding and is mainly event-driven, like Shay’s Rebellion, the Vietnam War protests, the riots after MLK’s assassination, or the acquittal of the police in the Rodney King video.

No, this is something different. It’s one thing to rage against the machine; it’s another to commit violence against citizens, particularly when they are unsuspecting innocents or compliant victims. This is today’s issue, which we see taking place across the county, from urban jungles like New York City to Midwestern communities like Salt Lake City.

What America’s experiencing today is exponentially worse than the typical crime that America is used to—and the truth is, young Black men and, increasingly, young Black women are perpetuating most, although far from all, of it.

Violence is not only going to a new level in terms of frequency but also its locales. It’s no longer limited to dark corners or deserted parking lots. It now occurs in the middle of the regular hustle and bustle of Americans’ daily lives. It’s taking place in broad daylight, in full view of video cameras—often with others videoing the carnage to share on social media. Violent crime occurs on Main Street USA, in schools, drugstores, fast food restaurants, subway platforms, high-end retail stores and, of course, homes.

We see large groups of young people blitzing stores, grabbing merchandise off shelves, and running out with smiles on their faces. We see “shoplifters” methodically clear store shelves of merchandise and simply stroll out the door, unconcerned about getting stopped or arrested and often assaulting employees along the way.

Moreover, an element of violence seems unprecedented in its scale. Almost daily, we see random innocent people on subways or stairs or in restaurants getting shoved, kicked, or punched. We see fast food workers attacked as customers come over or around counters and spark mayhem. We see bus drivers attacked, shop owners beaten, and cops spat upon. Indeed we see countless instances where robbers beat or shoot victims even after taking whatever they were after. We also read daily of innocents of all ages killed in the crossfire while sleeping in their beds, standing in a bar, or sitting in their cars.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...n_america.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information