Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Russia will attack Ukraine in x date" is the new "the next 2 weeks are crucial for the curve"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,464
    Given: 7,907

2 Not allowed!

Default The "Russia will attack Ukraine in x date" is the new "the next 2 weeks are crucial for the curve"

Change my mind, because now it has ended up being an astrology/tarot game
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,904
    Given: 16,904

5 Not allowed!

Germany receives around 19.5% out of all Russian gas exports, nordstream 2 would increase that volume and stabilize the Russian economy.

As the USA has a crumbling economy that's is highly dependent on the military industrial complex and export of natural resources, they kill two birds with one stone by a war with Russia.

But what am I saying? Follow the money? man I'm a conspiracy theorist.

The whole intention of the USA/NATO is and always will be democracy and human rights enforcement.

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

5 Not allowed!

Russia is also a very fitting and politically correct enemy. It is weak to be an actual threat for the USA in the case of escalation unlike China (not talking about nuclear war but sanctions+economic war). It is more conservative and populated by mainly "privileged" white people (of course ignoring that Russians survived several genocides by communists and fascists). The Russian threat also unites politically divided boomers and zoomers. Conservative boomers hate Russia because it is "communist" and populated by "Huns". Left-wing Zoomers hate Russia because it is "homophobic", mainly white and more conservative than Europe/USA. It also looks like we don't have a big problem with Islamists anymore after we supported them in Syria and gave Afghanistan back to them. So Russians will be the new scapegoats for our inner problems here.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhat View Post
    Russia is also a very fitting and politically correct enemy. It is weak to be an actual threat for the USA in the case of escalation unlike China (not talking about nuclear war but sanctions+economic war). It is more conservative and populated by mainly "privileged" white people (of course ignoring that Russians survived several genocides by communists and fascists). The Russian threat also unites politically divided boomers and zoomers. Conservative boomers hate Russia because it is "communist" and populated by "Huns". Left-wing Zoomers hate Russia because it is "homophobic", mainly white and more conservative than Europe/USA. It also looks like we don't have a big problem with Islamists anymore after we supported them in Syria and gave Afghanistan back to them. So Russians will be the new scapegoats for our inner problems here.
    rotfl

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arūnas View Post
    rotfl
    Who had more mass shootings recently?

I think your image of the USA and West Europe is stuck in the 90s if you dont clearly see how the societies of the west are completly in decline and that the future demographics of these nations will make the nations become like latin america or the middle east.

Civic nationalism is a failure

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post

I think your image of the USA and West Europe is stuck in the 90s if you dont clearly see how the societies of the west are completly in decline and that the future demographics of these nations will make the nations become like latin america or the middle east.

Russia is sadly also on the woke trail not because of the government like in Germany but because of the internet, Instagram and cargo cult liberals celebrating literal shit as long as it is from the "West". This is why i find all this propaganda about Putin beating gays and creating an Orthodox Taliban very funny. Russia is probably as conservative as Germany in the early 90s or late 80s. But the main difference is that you will not be imprisoned in Russia for quoting some chapter from the bible like in Europe. Russia is ironically today much more free than Europe or America in terms of media, education and personal opinion but the wages are shit compared to Europe. With all its problems and bad historical backage Russia is much less of a threat for Europe and the free world than America with its endless funding of all kinds of fanatics who destroy our social fabric.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhat View Post
    Russia is sadly also on the woke trail not because of the government like in Germany but because of the internet, Instagram and cargo cult liberals celebrating literal shit as long as it is from the "West". This is why i find all this propaganda about Putin beating gays and creating an Orthodox Taliban very funny. Russia is probably as conservative as Germany in the early 90s or late 80s. But the main difference is that you will not be imprisoned in Russia for quoting some chapter from the bible like in Europe. Russia is ironically today much more free than Europe or America in terms of media, education and personal opinion but the wages are shit compared to Europe. With all its problems and bad historical backage Russia is much less of a threat for Europe and the free world than America with its endless funding of all kinds of fanatics who destroy our social fabric.
    Russia is not a traditional society indeed but Russian influence unlike the US influence doesnt come with a call for democracy and social liberalism, that is the important difference.

New US foreign policy even puts a emphasis on gay marriage, open borders and common market regulations.

Free World? No such thing and the west is something that is the whore of babylon.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post

they bury your head in the sand (Russian government) Kadyrov rule over all Russia and law:
    https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-chech.../31668999.html

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arūnas View Post
    they bury your head in the sand (Russian government) Kadyrov rule over all Russia and law:
    https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-chech.../31668999.html
    I am a ethno-pluralist, even if Kadyrov established Shariah law in Chechnya I couldnt care less.
    He secures a ethno-cultural majority and identity of his people that's more than any German politician has done the past 70years.

Only a western chauvinist thinks there are universal values, I disagree.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,631
    Given: 48,365

3 Not allowed!

I keep hearing that Russia will attack Ukraine tomorrow every single day for a month already.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information