PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning - Page 476
Page 476 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 3764264664724734744754764774784794804865265769761476 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 15693

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Last Online
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 4,643

0 Not allowed!

Pro NATO indoctrination of children by Ukrainian nazi state.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,735

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    the casualties on the Russian side has DRAMATICALY decreased since they went into phase II. Yes, at times you might have a dead separatist or Russian Federation soldier here and there (which is normal, they're not Iron Man), but on the Ukrainian side we're talking about hundreds each day (I would say a 1:200 ratio, maybe I'm wrong and it's more).

The phase 2 start at the 8 of april?
    With a ratio of 1:200 half of the ukrainian army should be dead by now. How realistic your interpretations are?

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,227

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    'Hits harder' = makes you look like a hypocrite when you demand other people exhibit behaviour you don't. And, it's TA. People PM me insane and desperate antisemitic attacks on a more than monthly basis to say nothing of the stuff posted openly every day. I am completely immune, especially from people who barely even believe them. I only bring it up to illustrate your hypocrisy.
    You've conveniently ignored almost everything in there and just clinging to something you think you can react to. But no, no.

If you just don't care about people insulting your ethnicity, that's your thing. I do. And I will stand up.

Oh, really? Is that for you to decide? Because you would definitely not accept that.

Nomadian: Jewish dog!
    Me: Polish dog!
    You: Reeeee!
    Me: This is not your issue. Move along.
    You: OK. I will, Longbowman. Enjoy your fight with Nomadian.

You are such a liar
    I'm not a third party, that would mean I'm not affiliated with one of the parties which was not the case. Say you're arguing with a nazi and another nazi comes forward to back his buddy up. Would you ignore that guy and say 'OK. Enjoy your fight with the first one mentioned'? No and that's to expected. Not to mention my first reply to you was no offensive towards jews whatsoever.

But I have more evidence. When were fighting one time, a Croatian member came along and told that what I said was 'completely uncalled for'. Now, did I lash out to him? No, I didn't. Now you may say 'Croatian is a part of your ethnic group, so you wouldn't do that'. Pal, I wouldn't do it even if he was a facking Bushman. Now if he was a jew and was respectable, I would treat him the same way. I can quote this one. So no, your point doesn't hold.

You're right, she's not a whore. To be a whore she'd have had to actually have fucked you and you've probably never even met IRL. She is instead an e-whore, and a dog, like you. Bark as hard as you like.
    You clearly take an advantage of the computer. It's like talking to a wall with you. A troll won't stop rambling. The fact you're bringing her up in what's supposed to be between you and me says a lot. Now a troll would surely do that. But what you're doing in here is a provocation outside of any borders of just about any definition of integrity and then you're trying to claim it. Just wondering, are you that vain that you simply don't care? Are you that dishonest to think noone notices? Or are you that dumb that you think it's anything but obvious?

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    You've conveniently ignored almost everything in there and just clinging to something you think you can react to. But no, no.

If you just don't care about people insulting your ethnicity, that's your thing. I do. And I will stand up.

I'm not a third party, that would mean I'm not affiliated with one of the parties which was not the case. Say you're arguing with a nazi and another nazi comes forward to back his buddy up. Would you ignore that guy and say 'OK. Enjoy your fight with the first one mentioned'? No and that's to expected. Not to mention my first reply to you was no offensive towards jews whatsoever.

But I have more evidence. When were fighting one time, a Croatian member came along and told that what I said was 'completely uncalled for'. Now, did I lash out to him? No, I didn't. Now you may say 'Croatian is a part of your ethnic group, so you wouldn't do that'. Pal, I wouldn't do it even if he was a facking Bushman. Now if he was a jew and was respectable, I would treat him the same way. I can quote this one. So no, your point doesn't hold.
    'One time I actually did apologise! Not this time though.' Pal, your approach and defence here is incredibly hypocritical. I don't doubt that your behaviour is inconsistent on this issue. That's what hypocrisy is like. You demand behaviour from others you don't exhibit yourself. If you exhibited it once that's nice I guess, but even then you were being hypocritical. Your approach is 'You cannot use ethnic insults. Yes, I use ethnic insults, but, if someone calls me out on them, I will retract them' (although you don't usually). That is silly at best, pal, and ridiculous at worse. So much for Czech honour.

You clearly take an advantage of the computer.
    Congratulations, 9 years on this site and you just realised we're communicating via computer.

It's like talking to a wall with you. A troll won't stop rambling.
    Ironic

The fact you're bringing her up in what's supposed to be between you and me says a lot. Now a troll would surely do that. But what you're doing in here is a provocation outside of any borders of just about any definition of integrity and then you're trying to claim it. Just wondering, are you that vain that you simply don't care? Are you that dishonest to think noone notices? Or are you that dumb that you think it's anything but obvious?
    It's cute how you bring up other people but claim that you don't care what other people think when I bring up other people.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but only one of us is taking this seriously? Dog.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    05-11-2023 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greek, Jewish, Finnish, Germanic, East Asian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Lao Tzu, Epicurus, Copernicus, Hippocrates, Giordano Bruno, Maria Skłodowska, Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,549
    Given: 1,670

0 Not allowed!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/moscow...krainian-unit/
    A spokeswoman for Russia’s foreign ministry on Wednesday claimed Israeli mercenaries were fighting alongside the far-right Azov Regiment in Ukraine, further fueling tensions with Israel after Russia suggested Adolf Hitler had “Jewish blood.”

“Israeli mercenaries are practically shoulder to shoulder with Azov militants in Ukraine,” Maria Zakharova told pro-Kremlin Sputnik radio in an interview.
    https://tass.com/world/1446727?utm_s...rer=google.com
    Hamas delegation arrives for talks in Moscow — news portal

>> https://t.me/britishintelligence/3886

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    Where the fuck are these morons getting the idea that Russia is getting pushed out of Donbass are they fucking retarded or something ??
    No way on hell this is occurring, rather the opposite, and you guys can see it all over our leaks, posts etc.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greek, Jewish, Finnish, Germanic, East Asian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Lao Tzu, Epicurus, Copernicus, Hippocrates, Giordano Bruno, Maria Skłodowska, Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ainst-ukraine/

United States and G7 Partners Impose Severe Costs for Putin’s War Against Ukraine
    May 08, 2022
    • Statements and Releases

President Biden and G7 Leaders Meet with President Zelenskyy to Continue our Efforts to Support Ukraine and Build on our Unprecedented Sanctions and Export Controls

Today, President Biden and G7 Leaders met with President Zelenskyy of Ukraine to reinforce our shared commitment to strengthen Ukraine’s position on the battlefield and at the negotiating table.

Our unprecedented sanctions are already exacting an immense toll on Russia’s economy and our export controls have strangled Russia’s access to critical technology and the supply chains it needs to sustain its military ambitions. Putin’s war is projected to wipe out the last 15 years of economic gains in Russia. As a result of our export controls, Russia is struggling to replenish its military weapons and equipment. Russia’s two major tank plants – Uralvagonzavod Corporation and Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant – have halted work due to lack of foreign components. Almost 1,000 private sector companies have left Russia, and reports indicate that more than 200,000 Russians, many of whom are highly skilled, have fled the country. All of these costs will compound and intensify over time.

Putin has failed in his initial military objective to dominate Ukraine – but he has succeeded in making Russia a global pariah. Today, the United States, the European Union and G7 committed to ratchet up these costs by collectively taking further measures, consistent with each partner’s respective legal authorities and processes.

Targeting State-Controlled Media Within Russia That Bolster Putin’s War. The United States will sanction three of Russia’s most highly-viewed directly or indirectly state-controlled television stations in Russia – Joint Stock Company Channel One Russia, Television Station Russia-1, and Joint Stock Company NTV Broadcasting Company. All three stations have been among the largest recipients of foreign revenue, which feeds back to the Russian State’s revenue.

Banning Services that Help Finance Putin’s War and Aid Sanctions Evasion. The United States will prohibit U.S. persons from providing accounting, trust and corporate formation, and management consulting services to any person in the Russian Federation. These services are key to Russian companies and elites building wealth, thereby generating revenue for Putin’s war machine, and to trying to hide that wealth and evade sanctions. This action builds on previous prohibitions to restrict the export of goods related to aerospace, marine, electronics, technology, and defense and related materiel sectors of the Russian economy.

Cutting off Imports of Russian Oil and Reducing Dependence on Russian Energy. The United States has already banned the import of Russian oil, gas, and coal. Today, the entire G7 committed to phasing out or banning the import of Russian oil. This will hit hard at the main artery of Putin’s economy and deny him the revenue he needs to fund his war. The G7 also committed to work together to ensure stable global energy supplies, while accelerating our efforts to reduce dependence on fossil fuels.

Impose further export controls and sanctions to degrade Russia’s war efforts. The United States will issue a new rule that imposes additional restrictions on Russia’s industrial sector, including a broad range of inputs and products including wood products, industrial engines, boilers, motors, fans, and ventilation equipment, bulldozers, and many other items with industrial and commercial applications. These new controls will further limit Russia’s access to items and revenue that could support its military capabilities. The United States also sanctioned Limited Liability Company Promtekhnologiya, which produces rifles and other weapons that have been used in military operations in Ukraine; seven shipping companies, which own or operate 69 vessels; and one marine towing company. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission will also suspend general licenses for exports of source material, special nuclear material, byproduct material, and deuterium to Russia.

Impose Sanctions on Russian Elites and their Family Members and Visa Restrictions on Russian and Belarusian Officials Undermining the Sovereignty, Territorial Integrity, or Political Independence of Ukraine. The United States imposed approximately 2,600 visa restrictions on Russian and Belarusian officials in response to their ongoing efforts to undermine the sovereignty, territorial integrity, or political independence of Ukraine. Additionally, the United States issued a new visa restriction policy that applies to Russian Federation military officials and Russia-backed or Russia-installed purported authorities who are believed to have been involved in human rights abuses, violations of international humanitarian law, or public corruption in Ukraine. The United States also sanctioned eight executives from Sberbank– the largest financial institution in Russia and uniquely important to the Russian economy, holding about a third of all bank assets in Russia; twenty-seven executives from Gazprombank – a prominent Russian bank facilitating business by Russia’s Gazprom, one of the largest natural gas exporters in the world; and Moscow Industrial Bank and its ten subsidiaries.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

0 Not allowed!

rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    The phase 2 start at the 8 of april?
    With a ratio of 1:200 half of the ukrainian army should be dead by now. How realistic your interpretations are?

Are you slow or something?

1 dead Russian soldier, for every 200 Ukranian/ Nazi soldier getting killed. I get this estimate for what I see each day from my leaks, news etc.

Remember Ukraine has over +50,000 soldiers (in the Donbass alone), so 200 dead Ukrainians getting killed a day, is not much in the grand scale. If you multiply it by 30.... that's roughly 6,000 Ukrainians soldiers a month. So the 1:200 I provided is in a best case scenario, which I highly doubt is happening because each hour I see hundreds of Ukrainian soldiers dead in photos I won't obviously show here.. So you and Longbowman (or as I will start calling him, Long way home) live in this fucking bubble, a fucking fantasy world you both can't seem to come out from because you're being inundated with fake fucking news from France and the UK, war propaganda. So in a way I can't blame you both for your enormous EPIC ignorance...
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Page 476 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 3764264664724734744754764774784794804865265769761476 ... LastLast

Thread Information