Page 607 of 1566 FirstFirst ... 1075075575976036046056066076086096106116176577071107 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 15657

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 03:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    Russians should be glad the west has removed all of that trashy/ unhealthy from from their land...
    You got it wrong again. mcDonalds didn't get out of RF but barely shifted its name so that simpletons would believe it opposes "Putins aggression":

https://www.rbc.ru/business/12/06/20...owozp856208522

Sure, I'd be happy if all such trash would get out of here.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,144
    Given: 7,422

1 Not allowed!

Russians should be glad the west has removed all of that trashy/ unhealthy from from their land...
    It still exists and I respect the right of those who love it to consume it further. Everything what "left" Russia is still present here. iPhones are coming to official iStores through parallel import. I'm ok with it. I'm etatist for masses and private libertarian, I think that general state control should exist as there are enough of idiots, but personally people should have options to find some ways and avoid stupid laws. I mean, if guns would be totally banned in Russia, I won't protest against it, but own an illegal one. Capitalism, general etatism to fight general retardness and libertarianism/anarchy on personal level. Same goes for social networks, I have a VPN for other purposes ( I deleted all social networks accounts long ago aswell) but its blocking cuts the masses from it, those who really need it get the VPN but millions are such kind of idiots who won't try to cope with this "problem". Same goes for vaccination. I'm not conspiracy theories addict, I don't need it, I didn't bribe anyone but I'm not vaccinated, my first step would be to bribe someone to avoid it, but I didn't need it to pass through those 2 years
    Last edited by Victor; 07-05-2022 at 09:04 PM.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
    It still exists and I respect the right of those who love it to consume it further. Everything what "left" Russia is still present here. iPhones are coming to official iStores through parallel import. I'm ok with it. I'm etatist for masses and private libertarian, I think that general state control should exist as there are enough of idiots, but personally people should have options to find some ways and avoid stupid laws. I mean, if guns would be totally banned in Russia, I won't protest against it, but own an illegal one. Capitalism, general etatism to fight general retardness and libertarianism/anarchy on personal level
    Look dude true story, Silvernight is a quite well informed guy so he gets the big picture, but I'm telling you that a lot of people in the collective West truly believe that in Russia people are going hungry and that in a matter of months the country will collapse because without US buying from them they will starve. The level of Propaganda in the west nowadays perhaps surpasses the CCCP during the cold war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Look dude true story, Silvernight is a quite well informed guy so he gets the big picture, but I'm telling you that a lot of people in the collective West truly believe that in Russia people are going hungry and that in a matter of months the country will collapse because without US buying from them they will starve. The level of Propaganda in the west nowadays perhaps surpasses the CCCP during the cold war.
    That's it.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You should know I'm not some fanatic patriot, whole of my life I'm quite a sort of pragmatic person, I just know that "foreign patriots" won't bring me anything good, just like anyone, except for myself, for everything else I can balance with my state based on my personal opinion. I'm not seeking for paradise on this earth, it won't ever be. So, loving and trusting the mommy state is now more for EU than for ex-USSR.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 06:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,668
    Given: 9,043

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
    You should know I'm not some fanatic patriot, whole of my life I'm quite a sort of pragmatic person, I just know that "foreign patriots" won't bring me anything good, just like anyone, except for myself, for everything else I can balance with my state based on my personal opinion. I'm not seeking for paradise on this earth, it won't ever be. So, loving and trusting the mommy state is now more for EU than for ex-USSR.
    The once great American experiment has turned into a great American disaster, due to the tremendous amount of retards that have been indoctrinated in the last 30 years.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Just back home and drinking "sanctioned" German beer which I bought from Armenian shop after 23h when is a deadline for alcohol selling in Russia. Viva la Russian anarchy!

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

The only thing "LETHAL" is Biden's dementia
    I have no admiration for Biden, but he did better than Putin in international relations and Antony Blinken is far from incompetent.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Just by the sources you posted on the videos tells everything about how hill informed you are about this conflict...you just follow Ukrainian propaganda.
    It's western and you have to filter some things, you find something unbiased

What is the point? Last news I heard Rússia has taken full control of the Lugansk province, same will happen to the Donetsk province in a matter of weeks, what Putin told in his famous speech at beginning of the operation ? Wait, you were too busy watching Manga...
    It took weeks to take these cities. Russia was losing equipment at a rate of 40/day in the first phase, currently it is losing 10/day, its army did not improve in fact it got worse with 2nd line soldiers. How long do you think it will last?

The entire region of Donetsk it was taken in 2014 and later retaken by the Ukrainian army.

Now tell me, are you going to vote for Lula or Bolsonaro, I've asked you this several times... Ok, don't, it's a rethorical question, you're not old enough to vote, let alone discussing geo strategical matters.
    Just think about it, I'm in Latam and Russia supports Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua. Putin is not synonymous with the conservative right around here.

let alone discussing geo strategical matters.
    What geo strategical? Russia has the GDP of Brazil, what it can do is annoy neighboring countries that do not belong to NATO and threaten the rest of Europe with nuclear bombs.
    Last edited by luc2112; 07-06-2022 at 03:57 AM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,758
    Given: 8,734

1 Not allowed!

Is that the worse thing you can envisage about the almighty sanctions pack ? Seriously?!

I'm not truly surprised since France is the ONLY country in the World where McDonald's keeps expanding...which again is no surprise in a country where Pizza and Couz Couz ( at least the latter is has Vegetables and real meat) are the most popular dishes nowadays...from the absolute top of fine cuisine to this, sad story.

What would you do if McDos closed their operation in France ? Suicide?

You miss the point.

As silverknight in this following message. All pro russian were like: "good to removed thoses trashy food". The fun part is what does russians did? They immediately open an equivalent of maconald to replace it. First so much for the healthy food...
    Second it appear now that not only the food is unhealthy but also rotten. Yeah to save money they serve rotten food to the customer...

Page 607 of 1566 FirstFirst ... 1075075575976036046056066076086096106116176577071107 ... LastLast

Thread Information