Page 1577 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 57710771477152715671573157415751576157715781579 LastLast
Results 15,761 to 15,770 of 15790

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

  1. #15761
    Veteran Member Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Location
    Stavropol, Russia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    7,629
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,396
    Given: 7,640

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    You are so funny dude, but reality, I have to go fight Russian at my age while I am not even European.

    But its ok, If I get 2 and die I am winner
    1 to 2? Do you imagine some WWII battles? You and 50 others will get vaporized by a FAB-1500 and that's the end of the story. Where are you gonna go fight Russians btw?

  2. #15762
    Veteran Member Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Location
    Stavropol, Russia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    7,629
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,396
    Given: 7,640

    2 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Not interested in reading a biography about Zelensky. I already know he did a gay dance video ( I saw it ), played the piano with his penis (did not see it), and fleeced America of billions of dollars.
    He was quite popular Russian speaking comedian, targeted more to Russia and SE Ukraine, he was a producer of few popular movies and series (like "Matchmakers"), as a comedian he used to perform at front of Putin in 2000s in KVN show. In his election campaign of 2019 he opposed Poroshenko, acted against war and pro deals with Russia, opposed national-patriots, was pro-Russian language, everything possible, so he got votes from all over the country including pro Russian populace, only three regions in the west voted against him. But in two years of presidency he turned into worse version of Poroshenko who was more dealable and understandable as old Sovetoid.

    He barely makes decisions, for sure, there are people like Andrey Yermak behind him, but he enjoys his role as an actor.

    After 20 of May he will be illegitimate president, there are no holes in Ukrainian constitution for him to stay in power without elections even during the wartime. I have a feeling it's a good option for foreign owners to move him away in favor of some military administration.

  3. #15763
    I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Sebastianus Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Posts
    10,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,700
    Given: 5,648

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The Armed Forces of Ukraine have no reserves left, Ukrainian intelligence chief Budanov said in an interview with NYT .

    “All our troops are now either in Kharkov or in Chasov Yar. I used everything we have. Unfortunately, we don’t have anyone left in reserve,” said the head of the Main Intelligence Directorate.

    He agrees with the assessments that near Kharkov the Russian Federation is stretching the already depleted forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. And also “to sow panic and confusion in the region.”
    They are starting to gather military age (18-60 yes old) Ukrainian men in the EU, Poland and the Lithuanian chihuahua are already sending them back to fulfill their patriotic duty, soon I'm sure the other countries will do the same.

    https://www.npr.org/2024/05/03/12488...-living-abroad

    https://kyivindependent.com/polish-d...aged-men-back/

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...military-draft

    Also, the new mobilisation law approved by Kiev, suspended the right to be demobilised and be rotated after 18-36 months of service, there's is no limit now...unless of course they die or the war ends.

    https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/11/europ...ntl/index.html

    https://visitukraine.today/blog/3777...-know-about-it


    Yeah, there will be no shortage of Ukrainian widows that's for sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrign View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

  4. #15764
    Veteran Member Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Location
    Stavropol, Russia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    7,629
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,396
    Given: 7,640

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    They are starting to gather military age (18-60 yes old) Ukrainian men in the EU, Poland and the Lithuanian chihuahua are already sending them back to fulfill their patriotic duty, soon I'm sure the other countries will do the same.

    https://www.npr.org/2024/05/03/12488...-living-abroad

    https://kyivindependent.com/polish-d...aged-men-back/

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...military-draft

    Also, the new mobilisation law approved by Kiev, suspended the right to be demobilised and be rotated after 18-36 months of service service, there's is no limit now...unless of course they die or the war ends.

    https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/11/europ...ntl/index.html

    https://visitukraine.today/blog/3777...-know-about-it


    Yeah, there will be no shortage of Ukrainian widows that's for sure...
    Ukrainians from EU are arriving here since end of March-beginning of April, I've mentioned it in thread, they cannot renew their documents in EU and afraid of army. They pass through very harsh filtration here, people with no or new clean smartphones are rejected automatically, all social networks, contacts, messenger history is precisely checked. They cannot enter by soil, but only from 3rd states through Moscow Sheremetievo airport which has a whole filtration building for now where some of them stay if more investigation is needed.

    In Twitter they ask each other how to hide this and that, what they posted somewhere, anti Russian, pro Ukrainian etc.

    Those who pass get permanent residency, full rights including labor ones plus rapid procedure of gaining citizenship.

    Lots of them came back home to Mariupol, Melitopol, towns of Kherson and Zaporozhie regions. Enough of them are not related to liberated territories, just Ukrainian citizens.
    Last edited by Victor; 05-14-2024 at 10:15 AM.

  5. #15765
    I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Sebastianus Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Posts
    10,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,700
    Given: 5,648

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    He was quite popular Russian speaking comedian, targeted more to Russia and SE Ukraine, he was a producer of few popular movies and series (like "Matchmakers"), as a comedian he used to perform at front of Putin in 2000s in KVN show. In his election campaign of 2019 he opposed Poroshenko, acted against war and pro deals with Russia, opposed national-patriots, was pro-Russian language, everything possible, so he got votes from all over the country including pro Russian populace, only three regions in the west voted against him. But in two years of presidency he turned into worse version of Poroshenko who was more dealable and understandable as old Sovetoid.

    He barely makes decisions, for sure, there are people like Andrey Yermak behind him, but he enjoys his role as an actor.

    After 20 of May he will be illegitimate president, there are no holes in Ukrainian constitution for him to stay in power without elections even during the wartime. I have a feeling it's a good option for foreign owners to move him away in favor of some military administration.
    He - Zelensky - is playing his role as the Ukrainian (who didn't spoke Ukrainian) Tony Montana:





    https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news...i-u-svit-82725

    https://www.consultancy.eu/news/9070...struction-bank



    Guess what? The polish farmers have already figured out what's going on...when the the Ukrainians will start to figure it out too it will probably be too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrign View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

  6. #15766
    Veteran Member Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Location
    Stavropol, Russia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    7,629
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,396
    Given: 7,640

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    If the special status of Alexei Dyumin, who today became an assistant to the Russian President, came as a surprise, as did the fact that he will oversee the military-industrial complex (and will, in fact, become a kind of controlling person on Putin’s part), then further - more.

    Sergei Surovikin in the Kremlin.

    The topic of the meeting, its nature, and duration are unknown.

    Maybe he’s talking about the successes of the Russian military-industrial complex in Algeria.


  7. #15767
    Veteran Member Jehan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 AM
    Location
    France
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Posts
    5,129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 8,740

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    I see that 2 years after the crowd of:

    - Russia's economy is smaller than Italy;
    - without EU imports Russia will collapse;
    - Russia's army has only Soviet arms and technology;
    - Russia's army has no volunteers, only prisoners;
    - Russia's military doctrine is based on Stalinistic huge human sacrifices, they won't sustain heavy casualties for long
    - Putin will be assassinated by the rioting freedom loving Woke population of Russia
    - Putin is dying from several terminal cancers, one terminal cancer for each organ of his body
    - NATO's game changer weapons and economic sanctions of dishwasher components will ensure a decisive victory for Ukraine and a technological collapse of Putin's regime

    Where is that crowd of braindeads ? Are there some signs of brain activity now?

    Weird that the second army in the world don't acheive to liberate territories at his borders where the population massively support them.
    If you add the ukrainian army is totally corrupt, I just don't get why the war is so long.
    Two years.

  8. #15768
    I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Sebastianus Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Posts
    10,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,700
    Given: 5,648

    2 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    Weird that the second army in the world don't acheive to liberate territories at his borders where the population massively support them.
    If you add the ukrainian army is totally corrupt, I just don't get why the war is so long.
    Two years.
    Are you in a hurry? You think Russia wants to have heavy casualties with brainless offensives just to prove to the western media that they are capable of destroying Ukraine much faster?

    The hardest part is done, which was position the troops on the territory and build defensive lines, mobilise enough men and activate the military-industrial production. Russia has all the logistical advantage and has only to carry on a war of attrition, time is on their favour and until now NATO has done anything of significance (and they won't), so why would Russia be in a hurry? It's Russia that decides their timings not the western couch army generals such as yourself.

    But hey, I heard Macron is thinking about sending a few thousand french to the Ukraine, maybe you can volunteer if you think Russia is such a shit. Go ahead champion, more action and less talk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrign View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

  9. #15769
    Veteran Member Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Location
    Stavropol, Russia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    7,629
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,396
    Given: 7,640

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Enjoying the Ukrainian media as usual:

    Today in Ukraine we see a strange coincidence. In Lviv, Philip Morris International opens a tobacco factory (instead of the closed one in Kharkiv region). It seems to be a wonderful event, but there is one but.

    At the same time, security forces conduct mass searches at all Ukrainian tobacco factories, which looks from the outside simply like cleaning up the market from Ukrainian producers for Americans. A very strange approach to the investment climate, which is so much talked about at various international conferences.

    Although no-there is another but. Philip Morris International continues to work in Russia for the third year of the war, paying billions of dollars in tax on Putin's army, which is destroying Ukrainians.

    It all looks very strange-in Ukraine, they are destroying national producers under the sponsor of Putin's war, for whose money Rockets will fly at us, killing our children. So we live, until the new shelling, and someone (not us) is enriched.

    TRUKHA⚡️Ukraine / send news

  10. #15770
    Veteran Member Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Location
    Stavropol, Russia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Posts
    7,629
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,396
    Given: 7,640

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Are you in a hurry? You think Russia wants to have heavy casualties with brainless offensives just to prove to the western media that they are capable of destroying Ukraine much faster?

    The hardest part is done, which was position the troops on the territory and build defensive lines, mobilise enough men and activate the military-industrial production. Russia has all the logistical advantage and has only to carry on a war of attrition, time is on their favour and until now NATO has done anything of significance (and they won't), so why would Russia be in a hurry? It's Russia that decides their timings not the western couch army generals such as yourself.

    But hey, I heard Macron is thinking about sending a few thousand french to the Ukraine, maybe you can volunteer if you think Russia is such a shit. Go ahead champion, more action and less talk!
    Dude, he still wants to believe that Russian army is a comedian army of alcoholics driving T34 and fighting with shovels in meat assaults, don't even try to get him out from his NAFO alternative reality.

Page 1577 of 1579 FirstFirst ... 57710771477152715671573157415751576157715781579 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 16 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-28-2022, 12:36 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2022, 05:35 PM
  3. Five Afghans tried to cross border of Armenia
    By Arsen_ in forum News Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2022, 05:27 PM
  4. 1,000s of immigrants try to cross the border at once
    By Crusader in forum News Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-22-2017, 05:10 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2016, 08:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •