Page 124 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 24741141201211221231241251261271281341742246241124 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 15693

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Banned
    Last Online
    03-26-2022 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 178

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    I cannot believe how many people here justify the invasion of Ukraine. I have never been pro-NATO. I think Western powers are to blame for pushing Ukraine to join NATO. If they really had cared for peace, they should have tried to make it a neutral country like Finland or Sweden. It's also hypocrite that the US condemn Russia for recognizing the secessionist republics of Donbass when they supported the secession of Kosovo. And I understand that Russia doesn't like NATO in its backyard. But this doesn't justify the outright invasion of a sovereign, independent country. Like the US weren't justified to invade Iraq. And the Ukrainian government - even if corrupt and inefficient - is still a freely elected one and not a bloody dictatorship like that of Saddam. Moreover Russia had officially pledged to guarantee the independence of Ukraine in exchange of its nuclear weapons back in the 90s. Many so called WNs seem to love Putin bc he is a strongman and an opponent of Western globalists, and mistakenly they seem to believe that he is a defender of White Europeans. He is not, he is a Russian nationalist with imperialistic ambitions, and doesn't give a shit about other Europeans - evidently not even of his Slavic brothers - like the Czars didn't care about the rights of the Poles or other subject people. And his friend Lukashenko orchestrated the flow of migrants to the Baltic countries. There is even some evidence that Russia promoted the refugee crisis of the past years in order to destabilize the EU. People who sincerely care about the independence and identity of European nations cannot reasonably support those guys. It is also absurd to think that if Ukraine joined NATO - which as said I've always been against - would threaten the survival of Russia. Nobody can seriously believe that NATO would invade Russia, even if it wasn't a nuclear superpower, and certainly not Putin who considers Western Europeans a bunch of weaklings and degenerates. Can you see all those woke feminist cis-gender intersectionalists and tree-huggers who believe that eating eggs is hens exploitation joining a crusade against Russia like Wehrmacht's Panzergrenadiere? I could have condoned sending troops into the Donbass Republics but this invasion is a crime, like robbing or murdering somebody is a crime. And it's not true that ethnic Russians were persecuted. I have lived in Kiev, I've never seen any sign of it, and many people there are of mixed Russian-Ukrainian ancestry.
    This can’t end any other way. You can’t have a neighbor that hates you and is bringing nato to your backyard. One of them has to go.

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavicaliphate View Post
    This can’t end any other way. You can’t have a neighbor that hates you and is bringing nato to your backyard. One of them has to go.
    Most Ukrainians don't hate Russians. Actually most of them have their hands full struggling with daily life to care anyway. And a lot of countries have grudges and rivalries with their neighbors, much deeper than between Russia and Ukraine. Should India invade Pakistan? Or China invade India and Vietnam? And what next? Would Russia be right to invade Estonia and Latvia? There is a big difference between patriotism and imperialism.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,926
    Given: 4,821

5 Not allowed!

Over 30% of Ukrainians are fully or partly ethnic Russians. This is an incursion a special military operation to overthrow the puppets of Ukraine not an invasion where civilian cities are taken over and population displaced. Ukrainians are bearing the brunt of NATO influences - the conflict is against NATO not Ukraine. Some see it, some don't.

Same thing happened with Georgia when they wanted to join NATO and got steamrolled. Lines were drawn a decade ago that shouldnt have been crossed and NATO influences has put Ukraine in a bad spot.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

NATO is pro Islam in Europe. half of Cyprus and and Kosovo is in Islamic hands and you want to support these Wokes.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,376

1 Not allowed!

Slava Ukraini
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-26-2022 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 178

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    Most Ukrainians don't hate Russians. Actually most of them have their hands full struggling with daily life to care anyway. And a lot of countries have grudges and rivalries with their neighbors, much deeper than between Russia and Ukraine. Should India invade Pakistan? Or China invade India and Vietnam? And what next? Would Russia be right to invade Estonia and Latvia? There is a big difference between patriotism and imperialism.
    Most of those regions you mentioned are on the verge of war themselves, also around half of Ukrainians hate Russians. It’s a long standing hate, same as Croatians hating Serbs

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    NATO is pro Islam in Europe. half of Cyprus and and Kosovo is in Islamic hands and you want to support these Wokes.
    Russia just deployed a Chechen unit into Ukraine to kill Orthodox soldiers.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,174

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavicaliphate View Post
    It would be nice to have official stats of the losses by some third party. Ukrainians have always lied and used propaganda since this conflict has begun. Even some of the videos being posted are from the earlier conflict. Anyone have a good source?
    Stupid white westerners are used to good guy vs bad guy/Star Wars shieet and that’s how the legacy media sells fear and sensationalism. The same leftards in Canada that we’re calling the freedom convoy the “free dumb” convoy are now virtue signalling about freeing the larping pagan Nazi hohols led by a luciferian khazar. I guess virtue signalling about masks and vaccines is so 2020

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

8 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Russia just deployed a Chechen unit into Ukraine to kill Orthodox soldiers.
    Azov Battalion is not Orthodox.They have been oppressing and killing REAL Orthodox People for over a decade.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Stupid white westerners are used to good guy vs bad guy/Star Wars shieet and that’s how the legacy media sells fear and sensationalism. The same leftards in Canada that we’re calling the freedom convoy the “free dumb” convoy are now virtue signalling about freeing the larping pagan Nazi hohols led by a luciferian khazar. I guess virtue signalling about masks and vaccines is so 2020
    But you also believe in good guy/bad guy stuff, just the other way round.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Page 124 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 24741141201211221231241251261271281341742246241124 ... LastLast

Thread Information