Page 1551 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 55110511451150115411547154815491550155115521553155415551561 ... LastLast
Results 15,501 to 15,510 of 15693

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I just got home, I posted what I posted in a hurry to go out and I couldn't respond to anything.

Summing up, you agree the murder of Navalny and you continue to use the argument that NATO is responsible for the war and that the Ukrainians are Nazis.You are very happy about the "victory" of Avdiivka and you are enjoying the possibility that it will be the beginning of the collapse of Ukraine.

I know that all of this makes you angry because all this hits close to you, but don't start insulting, that is of no use.

I've been saying this for a long time, sooner or later you are going to get direct involvement from NATO, I don't know if Putin is really looking for it or he's just bluffing because he thinks they won't dare, but he is continually challenging them to do it and is provoking them.

At some point there will be no other alternative than to get involved directly and totally, and not like until now. It is a case of "self-fulfilling prophecy."

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,051
    Given: 5,709

1 Not allowed!

It's all not about "free Russia", but about Russia having obedient colonial administration of good Russians and good submissive oligarchs.

What Russia has become in 90s was totally acceptable for Western parties and would be acceptable to last for a century if needed. No one gave a shit in the West about actual freedoms, corruption, level of life down there and nobody even considered any importance of them, as long as Russia was in a loyal subordinate position.

Russian corruption, oligarchs, lack of freedom of speech and other worrisome things became important in late 2000s, at the click of your fingers.

You have a literal sheikh of Montenegro Milo Djukanovic who ruled Montenegro with his mafia since times of Yugoslavia. Nobody gives a shit what he is and what are his methods, how corrupt is Montenegro, what happens to businessmen and activists down there, but if this guy became not obedient to the Western parties, all his skeletons and flaws would be moved out from closet asap making him a political corpse.

This nice coastal state gave a political exile to the Russian oligarch Telman Ismailov, an Azeri Jew who was famous owner of mega clothing market in 90s Russia which turned into huge human trafficking center, underground workshop, center of drug trade. This guy ordered the murders. He received an exile down there and nobody gives a damn, he's a victim of Putin's Russia. Probably people like him would lead us to the bright future after victory of "good Russians".
    Very true.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    I just got home, I posted what I posted in a hurry to go out and I couldn't respond to anything.

Summing up, you agree the murder of Navalny and you continue to use the argument that NATO is responsible for the war and that the Ukrainians are Nazis.You are very happy about the "victory" of Avdiivka and you are enjoying the possibility that it will be the beginning of the collapse of Ukraine.

I know that all of this makes you angry because all this hits close to you, but don't start insulting, that is of no use.

I've been saying this for a long time, sooner or later you are going to get direct involvement from NATO, I don't know if Putin is really looking for it or he's just bluffing because he thinks they won't dare, but he is continually challenging them to do it and is provoking them.

At some point there will be no other alternative than to get involved directly and totally, and not like until now. It is a case of "self-fulfilling prophecy."
    I don't insult you, it's a childish and funky "insults" when I remember your bald spot. You've literally labeled some people whose life you don't know "nazis, racists". I even didn't hide that I was a member of nationalist movement back in 2000s-beginning of 2010s, that's it.

Under your "I wouldn't be surprised" or "I'm more than sure" combos you use to cover insults and accusations towards different people pretending to stay polite.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't insult you, it's a childish and funky "insults" when I remember your bald spot. You've literally labeled some people whose life you don't know "nazis, racists". I even didn't hide that I was a member of nationalist movement back in 2000s-beginning of 2010s, that's it.

Under your "I wouldn't be surprised" or "I'm more than sure" combos you use to cover insults and accusations towards different people pretending to stay polite.
    Ok Victor, you are right, I don't think you especially are any racist. Sorry.

Do you accept my apology?

Can you explain to me what was the point of the post about "some" that gave the Nazi salute at a political rally and that at another political rally Navalny "spoke badly about Muslims" 17 and 13 years ago today?

And why do you think that speaking badly about Muslims at that time has nothing to do with things like Beslan(2004) the attack of the Duvrovka theatre (2002) or the Chechen war?

Edit: If you answer this I will read your answer quite later because I must go again and because TA doesn't notify me of any quotes in this thread.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Third day and still queing people.

If Putin does not ban it quickly, there are people who might think that there are more people who want an alternative to Putin than the government continually tries to show.

It´s not about Navalny himself, it´s about something different from what Putin and anyone else like him represents.

Hundreds of Alexei Navalny supporters still queuing to lay flowers at grave two days after funeral

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dude, you forgot, we're just pieces of Slavic slave minded shit, it's expected, while Navalny is a proper good Russian, we're talking about him. Everyone who's against Putin is a mental ubermensch, just like main current sponsor of opposition, a 90s oligarch Khodorkovsky who was famous with his severe methods against business opponents in 2000s.

It seems that you limit yourselves, it seems that your only options is Putin or someone who opposes him with his same or worse mafia methods than him.

Don't you see any problem in this?

It is not something inherent to being a Slav and I don´t consider you or any slav as shit. That's precisely what bothers me, that you don't deserve to have those leaders, you are much better than them.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,891
    Given: 16,898

1 Not allowed!

Third day and still queing people.

If Putin does not ban it quickly, there are people who might think that there are more people who want an alternative to Putin than the government continually tries to show.

It´s not about Navalny himself, it´s about something different from what Putin and anyone else like him represents.

Imagine the blessed democracy of Ukraine would kill dissidents like Lira or make even mild oppositional politicians like arestovich flee to the USA to avoid the Lira fate.

Thank god the Jew of Kiev is a democrat elected while 1/4 of the Populus had no chance to participate in the election just to ban the biggest opposition party.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Imagine the blessed democracy of Ukraine would kill dissidents like Lira or make even mild oppositional politicians like arestovich flee to the USA to avoid the Lira fate.

Thank god the Jew of Kiev is a democrat elected while 1/4 of the Populus had no chance to participate in the election just to ban the biggest opposition party.
    Well, then both of them have very serious basic problems that must be solved, and problems are not solved by imposing yours on your neighbor's with a war.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,891
    Given: 16,898

0 Not allowed!

Well, then both of them have very serious basic problems that must be solved, and problems are not solved by imposing yours on your neighbor's with a war.
    If that jewish dictator bombs his own population for the language they speak, id call it legit to intervene.

but lets not start a 5 page discussion again about that

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,034
    Given: 3,138

2 Not allowed!

Page 1551 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 55110511451150115411547154815491550155115521553155415551561 ... LastLast

Thread Information