All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by robertb View Post
    I'm sure Lily is a nice person and I'm pretty neutral on the war myself. I spent quiet a few years in the military and privy to lots of stuff and know lots of things.

I'd willingly bet any amount the UK has nukes and the US has nukes on UK territory. Also I seriously doubt all the top NATO countries sending their latest systems to Ukraine, no way they will chance Russia, China or Iran getting hands on it.

Also to add I'll be surprised if this is not the beginning of the new cold war.
    Oh. It's no secret where the Americans have their nukes on our soil (Volkel Air Base) and it's a complete non-issue for the population. It's probably the same in the UK, except for a small group of paid protestors. I used to live within miles of Volkel and to quote a 1980s Dutch maxim: "liever een raket in de achtertuin, dan een Rus in de keuken !" (rather a missile in my backyard, than a Russian in my kitchen!").

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,560
    Given: 27,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    When you are called out, you quickly change the definition.
    No, I'm calling you out.

In all UK schools, etc, we're taught that Autumn starts on 1st September because the vast majority of people follow the meterological calendar to coincide with our Gregorian calendar.

You're trying to deflect and add some more time in an act of desperation as a lame excuse for fascist Ukraine's total failure in their counteroffensive.

The ethnically Russian regions have been liberated and reunited with their historic Russian motherland, and after 9 years of being shelled daily by the evil Kiev regime, they're not returning to an abusive relationship.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    No, I'm calling you out.

In all UK schools, etc, we're taught that Autumn starts on 1st September because the vast majority of people follow the meterological calendar to coincide with our Gregorian calendar.

You're trying to deflect and add some more time in an act of desperation as a lame excuse for their total failure in their counteroffensive.
    Meanwhile, Hitler err Putin, is losing the war. And there will be a time when you and people like you will have to explain to a court of law why you supported the enemy of your country. You are as much a patriot, as the likes of Quisling, Mosley, Mussert or Petain.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

1 Not allowed!

I'd willingly bet any amount the UK has nukes and the US has nukes on UK territory. Also I seriously doubt all the top NATO countries sending their latest systems to Ukraine, no way they will chance Russia, China or Iran getting hands on it.
    UK has 200/250 nuclear warheads, I heard about 2 B1 bombers that went to UK at the beginning of this conflict

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ulster Scot/Welsh/German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 240

1 Not allowed!

Oh. It's no secret where the Americans have their nukes on our soil (Volkel Air Base) and it's a complete non-issue for the population. It's probably the same in the UK, except for a small group of paid protestors. I used to live within miles of Volkel and to quote a 1980s Dutch maxim: "liever een raket in de achtertuin, dan een Rus in de keuken !" (rather a missile in my backyard, than a Russian in my kitchen!").
    Japan protest our bases constantly because they know our subs and ships carrying nukes. That's the reason they are not welcome in New Zealand so we go to Australia instead.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Meanwhile, Hitler err Putin, is losing the war. And there will be a time when you and people like you will have to explain to a court of law why you supported the enemy of your country. You are as much a patriot, as the likes of Quisling, Mosley, Mussert or Petain.
    It's Zelensky who did Nazi salutes on-stage in front of an audience and called for more copies of Mein Kampf to be sent to Banderite uKKKraine, you ignorantl moron. It's Zelensky who shelled the LPR 5000 times in the week prior to Russia launching their SMO after 8 years of peace talks and being scammed with the Minsk peace agreements. And which nations voted against Russia's resolution at the UN to end the glorification of Nazism?! And which nation idolises Stepan Bandera as their national hero with annual torchlight parades each January?

Even an Israeli intelligence officer stated on camera that Zelensky is a traitor to the Jewish people who only cares about enriching himself.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Japan protest our bases constantly because they know our subs and ships carrying nukes. That's the reason they are not welcome in New Zealand so we go to Australia instead.
    Here , there are no such issues. Apart from those 300 to 500 paid fifth columnists, you can count on the population.

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ulster Scot/Welsh/German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 240

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    UK has 200/250 nuclear warheads, I heard about 2 B1 bombers that went to UK at the beginning of this conflict
    Most people realize this, I trained with lots of Brits. The US and UK military like two peas in a pod.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So according to the neocons simps, Crimea will be seized by 21st September and the British people are "just fine" with sending billions in money to Nazi uKKKraine that's been committing genocide since the US led Maidan coup in 2014 that destabilised the country.

And the British people are "just fine" with becoming a prime nuclear target in the event of further escalation by Washington's neocons - principallly Victoria Nuland who started this 9 year war in 2014.

This war didn't start in 2022 for anyone who knows the full background and has seen the full picture of the atrocities that has been happening in fascist Ukraine since Victoria Nuland overthrew Yanukovych and installed a fascist regime that's subservient to Washington and sparked the civil war against ethnic Russians - slaughtering 14,000 including 152 children according to the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.

8 years of televised peace talks turned out to be a scam that Merkel, Macron, Poroshenko, Zelensky, and Hollande have bragged about in interviews over the last year in betraying Russia with the Minsk Agreements that they smirk and admit that they never intended to implement, but used the international peace agreements instead "to buy time to arm Ukraine to prepare for a bigger (US proxy) war against Russia."

Ukrainians were used as provocative bait and are being used as cannon fodder against Russia by Washington's neocons.

"It may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal." Henry Kissinger.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    So according to the neocons simps, Crimea will be seized by 21st September and the British people are "just fine" with sending billions in money to Nazi uKKKraine that's been committing genocide since the US led Maidan coup in 2014 that destabilised the country.

And the British people are "just fine" with becoming a prime nuclear target in the event of further escalation by Washington's neocons - principallly Victoria Nuland who started this 9 year war in 2014.

This war didn't start in 2022 for anyone who knows the full background and has seen the full picture of the atrocities that has been happening in fascist Ukraine since Victoria Nuland overthrew Yanukovych and installed a fascist regime that's subservient to Washington and sparked the civil war against ethnic Russians - slaughtering 14,000 including 152 children according to the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.

8 years of televised peace talks turned out to be a scam that Merkel, Macron, Poroshenko, Zelensky, and Hollande have bragged about in interviews over the last year in betraying Russia with the Minsk Agreements "to buy time to arm Ukraine to prepare for a bigger (US proxy) war against Russia."

Ukrainians were used as provocative bait and are being used as cannon fodder by Washington's neocons.

"It may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal." Henry Kissinger.
    Cool story. Are you in the habit of repeating RT verbatim?

Page 1388 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 388888128813381378138413851386138713881389139013911392139814381488 ... LastLast

Thread Information