Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 240

1 Not allowed!

I'm sure the British people like the American people are not fine wasting money on a useless war, I'm not but unfortunately I don't call the shots.

Hate to inform you but the UK has been a target since the USSR acquired the bomb and that didn't change when the Soviet Union broke up. Now you and I are also targets for China, this is the world we live in.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,560
    Given: 27,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    Cool story. Are you in the habit of repeating RT verbatim?
    The UN's High Commissioner for Human Rights is now "RT"?! Oh, ok moron.

The 8 years of televised peace talks and public admissions in German and Italian media interviews from Merkel and Macron about betraying Russia with the international Minsk Agreements are now "RT"?

The Alley of Angels memorial is fictional too?

Only about 1% of my sources are from RT actually, not that I've anything against RT as they don't show the same clickbait tabloid junk as much of the western media propaganda.

You're just a despicable Banderite apologist and utterly clueless and ignorant beyond cure.

And don't forget who tried to blow-up the Italian parliament in 2019, after Italian police discovered a missile smuggled in by Ukrainian Banderites and photographed it, who sent death threats to Italian ministers, after a Ukrainian was jailed for 24 years after murdering an Italian independent journalist who witnessed genocide in Donbass by the fascist Kiev regime.

I've posted all of the links previously - and none of it was from RT.

And the US congress held debates for several years on whether or not they should be arming Ukrainian Nazis.

Also I shared the Oliver Stone 2016 documentary about Ukraine and I've posted videos and pictures of when this war started from a wide range of global sources, as well as from a wide range of independent reporters, and a long list of military and geopolitical experts.

You should also listen to the American political scientist Professor Mearsheimer about the background of this 9 year war, and Professor Sachs and Professor Diesen too.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by robertb View Post
    I'm sure the British people like the American people are not fine wasting money on a useless war, I'm not but unfortunately I don't call the shots.

Hate to inform you but the UK has been a target since the USSR acquired the bomb and that didn't change when the Soviet Union broke up. Now you and I are also targets for China, this is the world we live in.
    Churchill's "Operation Unthinkable."

Look it up incase you don't know who plotted to nuke the USSR during WW2 whilst the Red Army sacrificed 27 million to liberate Europe.

And who spared the Banderites from Nuremberg to be used as "cold war assets" according to declassified CIA files?

And you wonder why Russia would want bombs to target the UK back??? There's only 22 nations on the planet that haven't been invaded by the UK, and the US govt has started over 90% of wars since the end of WW2 and has illegally invaded a long list of nations and looted their resources.

There's only one nation on the planet that's ever used nukes (twice) upon civilians. Only one nation that has hundreds of foreign military bases and bio-labs encircling China and Russia.

Who is the real threat to world peace? The Anglo-American globalist empire.

And it was NATO that expanded eastwards towards Russia's borders following the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact and USSR.

And your Sinophobic and Russophobic rhetoric shows that you're a victim of American media brainwashing. How many Russian and Chinese military bases surround the US borders?

And who betrayed the Minsk Agreements? And who started this 9 year proxy war against Russia following the Maidan coup in 2014?
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-06-2023 at 10:18 AM.

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ulster Scot/Welsh/German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I posted this earlier : Also I seriously doubt all the top NATO countries sending their latest systems to Ukraine, no way they will chance Russia, China or Iran getting hands on it.

I see a lot of people wondering why Russia doesn't use some of their latest weapons, well the same reason as above unless the war starts going bad.

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ulster Scot/Welsh/German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Churchill's "Operation Unthinkable."

Look it up incase you don't know who plotted to nuke the USSR during WW2 whilst the Red Army sacrificed 27 million to liberate Europe.

And you wonder why Russia would want bombs to target the UK back??? There's only 22 nations on the planet that havent been invaded by the UK, and the US govt has started over 90% of wars since the end of WW2 and has illegally invaded a long list of nations and looted their resources.

There's only one nation on the planet that's ever used nukes (twice) upon civilians. Only one nation that has hundreds of foreign military bases and bio-labs encircling China and Russia.

Who is the real threat to world peace?

And it was NATO that expanded eastwards towards Russia's borders following the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact and USSR.

And your Sinophobic and Russophobic rhetoric shows that you're a victim of American media brainwashing. How many Russian and Chinese military bases surround the US borders?

And who betrayed the Minsk Agreements?
    Your wayyyy to emotional to discuss these topics. I know more about Russia and a hell a lot more about war than you and I'll let you continue with your Putin brainwashing. See that works both ways. They don't surround us because they can't, bottom fucking line. Grow the fuck up this ain't a fair world!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Your wayyyy to emotional to discuss these topics. I know more about Russia and a hell a lot more about war than you and I'll let you continue with your Putin brainwashing. See that works both ways. They don't surround us because they can't, bottom fucking line. Grow the fuck up this ain't a fair world!
    You're the one who is too emotional.

You clearly don't know anything about this 9 year war, which is why you can't answer with any rational replies in response to Minsk Agreements scam and the genocide of ethnic Russians in Donbass and Odessa since 2014.

Get used to the end of the unipolar empire and being a neocon simp, as the multipolar world rises.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Long-term! Yes, wasting money. A possible war against China is unfeasible, thousands of American soldiers would die and China's mobilization and manufacturing capacity are much greater, the USA is just releasing fireworks in the Pacific (what is the reason for the war against China? manufactures in the world, did they prosper economically???),. US will have to withdraw from the Pacific just like the British.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So the US threw a tantrum and threatened to end the world shortly after the former USSR placed nuclear missiles in Cuba in retaliation to the US placing their Jupiter missiles in Türkiye near the Black Sea first - and the Cubans agreed to it after the CIA launched a failed Bay of Pigs invasion the previous year to try to install a puppet government that would allow the US to continue to loot their resources.... yet the US complains when Russia responds back when the warmongering NATO terrorists get close to Russia borders and installed 46 Pentagon funded (not a health dept) biolabs there for alleged "research purposes".

The US wouldn't tolerate it and hold peace talk attempts for 8 years before intervening if this was reversed, and if Russia or China overthrew Mexico or Canada's governments in a violent coup, installed a fascist regime that slaughtered American citizens, funded a load of bio-labs on US borders, and trained and armed the military forces of Canada and Mexico to fight against the US when a war would inevitably break-out.... then censor and shut down all US media so only one side can be heard, and play the innocent victim and pretend that it was all "unprovoked."

Professor Mearsheimer stated in his informative speeches that following the US-led Maidan coup, Ukraine was turned into a de-facto NATO nation.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    Long-term! Yes, wasting money. A possible war against China is unfeasible, thousands of American soldiers would die and China's mobilization and manufacturing capacity are much greater, the USA is just releasing fireworks in the Pacific (what is the reason for the war against China? manufactures in the world, did they prosper economically???),. US will have to withdraw from the Pacific just like the British.
    That's what they thought about the Japanese in the 1930s as well.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    So the US threws a tantrum and threatened to end the world when the former USSR placed nukes in Cuba in retaliation to the US placing their Jupiter missiles in Türkiye near the Black Sea first - and the Cubans agreed to it after the CIA launched a failed Bay of Pigs invasion the previous year.... yet the US complains when Russia responds back when the warmongering NATO terrorists get close to Russia borders and installed 46 Pentagon funded (not a health dept) biolabs there.

Professor Mearsheimer stated in his informative speeches that following the US-led Maidan coup, Ukraine was turned into a de-facto NATO nation.
    Lily is a good example of how fascist and Nazi propaganda got ever more extreme in the closing days of WWII. By the end of 1944, they were a caricature of themselves. She is just the modern version of Lord Haw-Haw.

Indeed: it's people like Lily and other treasonous "true believers" that increase my confidence that the Free West is winning this war, as Russian propaganda and their Western lackeys are getting more and more extreme, destructive and desperate with each passing day.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 1389 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 389889128913391379138513861387138813891390139113921393139914391489 ... LastLast

Thread Information