Page 659 of 1569 FirstFirst ... 1595596096496556566576586596606616626636697097591159 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 15682

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Last Online
    Today @ 04:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,225
    Given: 7,490

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    So people wiill do it when they won't have the choice. So much for the population support russia.
    Well, support is not about naked pathetic patriotic talks, population support comes with cheap credits, 0% credits for farmers, access for farmers' production to the Russian and Belorussian markets, full cancellation of any Ukrainian credits and debts for housing and communal services, cheap free healthcare, very cheap gas, electricity and petrol, quotas for local population to join Russian universities. All kids who finished school this year in Ukraine are eligble to join the Russian universities with same rights as every other Russian. Those Ukrainians even without Russian citizenship have very soft migration and labor rules, they can stay in Russia whatever time they need. Any Ukrainian no matter where is he from (even from Lvov) may get a Russian passport by rapid procedure.

And yes, life in a Russian linguistic space, language which is a mother tongue for majority there. No more indoctrination of children from elementary school with vulgar Ukrainian nationalism with neobanderite vibe which is totally alien for these lands.
    Last edited by Victor; 08-08-2022 at 09:05 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    West Ukraine, Siberia, Dobruja
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lesser Poland
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    U5a2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 981
    Given: 564

0 Not allowed!

Number of Russian forces vs number of Ukrainian forces

Map ( 14 July 2022 )

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,046

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    It doesn't make sense for the Ukrainian army to fire upon Ukraine's own power plant. Artillery / rocket fire could expose and damage a reactor core(s), which could lead to the deaths of an untold number of Ukrainians from radioactive fallout.

Bro wtf.. A nuclear fallout from that plant would render Crimea uninhabitable for basically all eternity.. So why the hell would Russia shell a nuclear power plant they themselves control?

Sometimes the stuff you come up with SCARES ME, especially knowing you're serious.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,621
    Given: 21,626

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Reptilian View Post
    You really think they care about people?
    Also, if they believe it's a lost cause and they won't capture the area again then it would harm the Russian Army more if there were elevated concentrations of radio activity. They would also blame the russians for it again.
    When the Russians took over the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, to secure their positions they ordered their soldiers to... dig trenches.

Do you think that this is proof that the Russians commanders care a lot about their people?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    When the Russians took over the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, to secure their positions they ordered their soldiers to... dig trenches.

Do you think that this is proof that the Russians commanders care a lot about their people?
    Damn, it's hilarious, I can't believe grown up person writes something like this. As I've said, you just like Smaland have some easy answers, it's so easy to live with the idea that Russia wants to send Ukraine and itself to nuclear hell just for fun, because "Russians don't care a lot about their people". Don't you think it sounds a bit.. idiotic? I mean whole logics and conclusions. By the way, why don't you suppose that Ukrainians may want to have similar fun, why not sending Russia and themselves to nuclear hell "just for fun"? You do pretend to know something but you know nothing.

With such logics, why not dropping a nuclear bomb on Ukraine from the very beginning?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Damn, it's hilarious, I can't believe grown up person writes something like this. As I've said, you just like Smaland have some easy answers, it's so easy to live with the idea that Russia wants to send Ukraine and itself to nuclear hell just for fun, because "Russians don't care a lot about their people". Don't you think it sounds a bit.. idiotic? I mean whole logics and conclusions. By the way, why don't you suppose that Ukrainians may want to have similar fun, why not sending Russia and themselves to nuclear hell "just for fun"? You do pretend to know something but you know nothing.

With such logics, why not dropping a nuclear bomb on Ukraine from the very beginning?

I have not said anything about Russia wanting to send Ukraine to nuclear hell, that is just absurd. But of course in this war the one that can do it is Russia, not Ukraine, and in fact both Putin and several of his subordinates have threatened several times to use nuclear weapons.

And what is really ridiculous is to believe that everything bad in this war comes from the Ukrainian side and that the Russians have gone to Ukraine to spread love.

Other than that, digging trenches in the Chernobyl area, the only ones it would affect are the soldiers who dig and occupy those trenches, no one else, and I have said it to illustrate how little the Russian military commanders care about the safety of their men. So imagine how much he cares about Ukrainian civilians.

The war has been started by Russia, the Ukrainians are not bombing shopping malls, prisons, theaters, hospitals or schools to blame the Russians. The first lie of this kind may seem credible, but that there are people who still maintain that stupidity every time a large group of Ukrainian civilians is killed in a bombing or by shooting, it is incredible to me.

And personal opinions about me or anyone who says something you don't like, better keep them to yourself, focus on the topic at hand.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post

How easy westerners believe that Putin is supposed to be insane and out of control but think a Biden is rational.

As you said, if all the attributes they claim about Putin are true, he could nuke the Ukraine.

But he wants based on realpolitics stop the expansion of NATO and liberate a population that is Russian and under constant attack after 2014.

I think the biggest mistake is, that it took Putin so long to intervene, he should have reacted straight in the peak of euromaidan.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    How easy westerners believe that Putin is supposed to be insane and out of control but think a Biden is rational.

As you said, if all the attributes they claim about Putin are true, he could nuke the Ukraine.

But he wants based on realpolitics stop the expansion of NATO and liberate a population that is Russian and under constant attack after 2014.

I think the biggest mistake is, that it took Putin so long to intervene, he should have reacted straight in the peak of euromaidan.
    Do you remember what caused what you called Euromaidan?

I have neither said nor do I think that Putin is insane.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

4 Not allowed!

I am sure it wasnt the USA.

The USA would never participate in regime changes, get Agent Provocateurs, fund shadow armies, fund NGOs and Media to spread their narrative etc.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I have neither said nor do I think that Putin is insane.
    Euromaidan was a coup against legally elected government and president, provoked by USA and EU. If Yanukovich was not a coward piece of shit he would normally tear it all down. All the "revolutions" are made from outside by smaller groups of people while plebs watches them on TV or dies from accidental hits becoming the sacral victims. 99% of Ukrainan politicians stayed in power after this "revolution" changing their mottos and colors to "proper ones".

I wonder, why there are no revolutions in EU and USA? They make scarecrows of some bullshit like Capitol lunacy or yellow vests. Maybe because their World has established order which normally decides what is good or bad and revolutions exist only as a tool for outer World?

Page 659 of 1569 FirstFirst ... 1595596096496556566576586596606616626636697097591159 ... LastLast

Thread Information