Page 105 of 1575 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 15750

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    We have to realize that USA makes everything in a selfish purpose. The reason why USA would give such protection is the situation in the Baltic Sea area. The Baltic area is a bit challenging because it is a periphery. USA would assign some resposibilities of the Baltic area, like military watching.
    Do not underestimate me Lemmi. I agree with you. USA would like to see those 2 countries into NATO. Russians are right on this (for once). Russians own actions just makes that nobody really want to be their friends. For that job USA is not even needed. Since Crimean 2014 Russia has really tried to better their relationships with Sweden (probably as not a NATO country). But its like caveman talking to fine lady. No common language. Sweden has not been interested. With Finland Russian's relationship has been better than any other EU country.

Maybe the most 3 Baltic states would want to see those 2 countries joining to NATO. Via same reason as USA. First of all both Finland and Sweden have taken care about their militaries as they have stayed outside of NATO. Those are in good shape and operates well with NATO (better than Eastern European NATO countries). Secondly (like you said), if those countries would be in NATO, that would make NATO much easier to operate in Baltic Sea area. It is quite obvious that NATO could not protect Baltic countries if Russia would really attack. But if NATO would have Northern coast as well, then the game would change. Or Gotland to keep Kaliningrad in control.

Sweden and Finland have tried to increase stability in Northern Europe as staying outside of NATO. All the time since WWII. If they will join, Russia just can watch in the mirror. If they do it one day, then just as Russia has become too dangerous, and not because USA would cheat/over talk them to step into club.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Somebody told me somebody had told him that Xi had phoned Putin and told him to calm down. Let's hope its true.
    No it could have been a bad move for Chairman Xi, Mr Putin will not be in any mood for such consultations for some time, what China should do now is to help the west accomodate refugees with supplying some necessary products with lowered prices.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

Kosovo self determination = good

Ethnic Russian areas self determination = bad

If Putin manages to keep his testosterone in check and only take Donbas, maybe install a puppet government in the rest of the country(which the West does as well) he'll still have some international legitimacy and an argument that the west is being hypocritical, although it's possible we may get something like this(blue area annexed, plus also a puppet in the west of Ukraine):

None of this matters though, whether Caucaso-Mongoloid Ukrainians are ruled by a Caucaso-Mongoloid in Putin or a Caucaso-Mongoloid in Petro Poroshenko(yes I know he's not the current president), or whether they speak one similar dialect of Slavic over another, while Russians do the whole "muh land" bullshit and fake "Ukrainian Nazis!" justification outrage, while they at the same time let millions of Caucasians and Central Asians move freely around the country. I tend to more support the Russians because the Ukrainian/west Slavic reaction has been more over dramatic, pathetic and overtly emotional, even if the Russians are in the wrong. Anyway, typical dumb, overtly high testosterone third world conflict over nothing. Another dumb dictator risking his power/wealth, lives over "muh land"(Hitler, Palestinians, like a dozen African dictators most notably Somalia's founder, it all ends the same), Taiwan will be next although China is in a better position.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Piotraschke View Post
    At least this is what Polish media report, if it turns out false I will delete this thread.

EDIT:

My prediction:

Commonwealth of Intermarium (in Polish: Rzeczpospolita Międzymorska) after the end of the Russo-European War of 2022-2025:

Keep your dirty hands off Estonia. You can have Narva tho.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Don't dare say single bad word about Americans again. We would all be dead without USA. Americans are most generous people in history of humankind.
    Germany tried to lessen american influences through cooperation with Russia and China, wise move but Germany should take into account that CCP is an american establishment with some soviet decorations. The world is now pretty american including China. Russia has to stand alone this time if she wants some firm ground for her international existence. All the world will slowly wake up to this capitalo-communist plague as today, including americans themselves.

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 02:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellen-Epirus
    Ancestry
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Hero
    Pletho Gemistus.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 484
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Russian President to send some 10.000 additional Chechens to the area of Mariupol to face the Azov battalion.

Chechens are the flowers of the Russian federation, i will not be surprised if i see some inhibitions taking place in the area.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 02:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellen-Epirus
    Ancestry
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Hero
    Pletho Gemistus.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 484
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,791
    Given: 21,798

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Spaniards hate North Europeans and like Russia. Weird because we all carry there billions Euros every year. Maybe this is a good reason to hate us, because it is difficult to tolerate it.
    I have the billion Euros North European gave me just close to the gold I stole from America.

As for what you said, I have nothing to say because it's ridiculous.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    05-11-2024 @ 07:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,647
    Given: 5,921

0 Not allowed!

This is a blogger, a Russian professor of math. On Feb 6, 2022 in this video (in Russian) he said that he had a talk with a colonel of the army of RF and that that colonel told him the war would begin right after the Olympic games. So the Olympic games ended on Feb 20, 2022 and the war started just as predicted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44gxRx3SYso
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,438
    Given: 1,436

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    I have the billion Euros North European gave me just close to the gold I stole from America.

As for what you said, I have nothing to say because it's ridiculous.
    Lol, I have 3445 messages and the first time
    wrote something negative about Spaniards who got angry right away sending me negative reputations. Nothing proves better that I was right.

Page 105 of 1575 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast

Thread Information