Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Art23 View Post
    Ukraine should return Kosova to you? Are you drunk or what?
    Serbs have always played false friends to Russians, demanding money, "oh, we are such brothers, give us money".
    Nobody received more money than post-Soviet Ukraine received from Russia, Soviet idiots from Kremlin were spending tens of billions for decades without even demanding anything in return. Now China owns half of the third world through money credits. Sovetoids failed even to set up a loyal regime and establish own institutions, media, they’re soviets, enough said. That is why I don’t want war with unclear consequences, they would lose people to establish one more Ukrainian SSR, it’s gonna be lame as hell.

Last Online
    04-22-2022 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,448
    Given: 918

0 Not allowed!

Not true. Russians are responsible for aggressive actions of their government. Only a small minority of liberal thinking Russians condemn Putin.

P.S. Lebid is Ukrainian surname, not Lebed or Lebedev.
    You can't possibly attribute the actions of the minority to the majority, can you? Do you really think the general populace of Russia has any say as to whether or not their country goes to war? Here's a hint: No, they don't. One's support of their country's preeminent political figure is irrelevant, and is not indicative of their complicity in such aggressive actions, as they have absolutely no say in what will ultimately transpire, regardless of all other variables (unless, of course, a coup d'état were to occur, though this is a separate conversation). The field of politics is quite nearly the same in each country, and only varies insofar as context (which I'm not dismissing, as this, too, is important): The needs of the few - those with wealth and influence - take precedent over the needs of the many, the latter of whom are continually fucked over ad infinitum.

Has Russia historically been an aggressor state? Yes, and I've acknowledged that several times in this thread alone. Is the current incursion of troops in the Ukraine justified? No, at least not in my opinion. Are Russians right to fear the threat of Western subversion of their way of life? Yes, entirely. Each and every country has the right to defend themselves if deliberately provoked. This is a meandering ramble of an answer, but I disagree with the statement that "Russians are responsible for aggressive actions of their government" - they aren't.

Also, I do believe you mistook me for another user. I never questioned the onomatology of the name 'Lebid' etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Healthy human being
    Country
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,506
    Given: 1,507

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    I will try not to be rude towards Moldovans anymore, it really does a number on your mental health lel

Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,676
    Given: 11,611

0 Not allowed!

Ukraine should return Kosova to you? Are you drunk or what?
    Serbs have always played false friends to Russians, demanding money, "oh, we are such brothers, give us money".
    We as a "false friends" could accept Hitlers offer to join him, and later attacking Russia, as some Croats units did, for example.
    But it was rejected, and we have terrible number of victims in WW2.

Give us money? LOL no. It is not about money.
    We need Russian support to finish some unfinished bussiness in Kosovo and Bosnia.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    Well the dude is obviously winning despite that ..sooo

I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.
    I love the russian people/ culture, just not their stupid ally, China. Why does Russia suck so much of China's ass/???, I mean you guys don't really need China any longer, plus those chinese are known sneaky backstabbers.
    Especially from this point on Russia becomes extremely dependable on China. No way can they survive economically or technologically without China.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ion Basescul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Some singers singing Russian tribute songs to President Vladimir Putin.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    Has Russia historically been an aggressor state? Yes, and I've acknowledged that several times in this thread alone. Is the current incursion of troops in the Ukraine justified? No, at least not in my opinion. Are Russians right to fear the threat of Western subversion of their way of life? Yes, entirely. Each and every country has the right to defend themselves if deliberately provoked. This is a meandering ramble of an answer, but I disagree with the statement that "Russians are responsible for aggressive actions of their government" - they aren't.
    Which one Putin really protects by his action (what he is worried)? Or are these A. and B. actually same (like at least Putin seems to think)?
    A.) Defend Russia?
    B.) Defend his own power?
    C.) Defend both?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,828
    Given: 828

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Especially from this point on Russia becomes extremely dependable on China. No way can they survive economically or technologically without China.
    Europe is politically more dependent on the US than Russia is on China and you know it, Harkonnen

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 12:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Hero
    Poroshenko
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,046
    Given: 1,397

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post

I have almost been ready to give you a like, but then... do you seriously say that the West is trying to undermine the life of Russians? This is a myth repeated by the Kremlin propaganda. And how exactly is Ukraine threatening Russia? Seems more like Putin has a grudge against Europe and USA and channels all his hate on Ukraine because Ukraine is closer and easier to attack.

If you don't condemn the current actions of Russian government, you bear a share of the responsibility.

Last Online
    04-22-2022 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,448
    Given: 918

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by solarisregvm View Post
    The spirit of Ukraine's Euromaidan revolution was pan-European, while Putin has tried everything to break up the EU, including starting a war with its neighbour.
    Putin has become somewhat of a hero to rw, much like Orban: the tough, “un-woke” badass leader. I viewed this, optimistically, as uniting the White world. I no longer view it this way. In order to shore up power, Putin is eager for a East/West division. I thus see that latest developments as a tragedy. There will be less communication with the Russian world; it will be increasingly demonized; and a conception of a broader European culture, which includes Russia, will be set back decades. Putin’s worldview and personality are a central cause of this tragedy. Simply blaming America for everything is childish. Putin has no vision of a common European culture, and he views the West through a conspiratorial lens (understandable, to a degree) and seeks to weaken it.

Putin just said himself he will take the whole Donbass province and not just the separatist territory (1/3 of the Donbass province). So this a war declaration to the Ukrainian army. Putin’s Russia is just as corrupt and run by certain oligarchs and mafia clans as the Ukraine. The main point though is that Ukraine is a sovereign state and Putin said it has no right to exist.
    1) America has been knocking at Russia's door for decades (and not in a convivial, neighborly manner, either) - Putin is right to view the West through a 'conspiratorial lens'. As far as 'a common European culture' is concerned, all I can say is that contemporary Russia is irreparably alienated from the vast majority of its neighbors as a result of the Soviet era, and any 'potential' for subsequent good-natured relations has been severely diminished. That is not the fault of the RF as it stands today, a contention which I have continually supported through the better part of this thread.

2) And I disagree with his actions - they are unjustified.

Page 41 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551911415411041 ... LastLast

Thread Information