Page 87 of 849 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 8481

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

  1. #861
    Veteran Member Vandor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Posts
    2,027
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,022
    Given: 2,010

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Zelensky just said he's willing for neutral status of Ukraine, "just give us warranties". First it's anticonstitutional treason as joining NATO was added as key objectives to the constitution, second, it sounds like, "I surrender just give me personal warranties".
    Quis separabit?

  2. #862
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Melbourne
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Gender
    Posts
    4,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,350
    Given: 9,388

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Civis Caeli View Post
    Zelensky just said he's willing for neutral status of Ukraine, "just give us warranties". First it's anticonstitutional treason as joining NATO was added as key objectives to the constitution, second, it sounds like, "I surrender just give me personal warranties".
    yet another Kremlin news, keep going

  3. #863
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Melbourne
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Gender
    Posts
    4,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,350
    Given: 9,388

    0 Not allowed!

  4. #864
    Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Insuperable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Trolling
    Gender
    Posts
    17,204
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,731
    Given: 13,277

    2 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yesno View Post
    Hence your issues with those around you.
    You really have no idea what you are talking about here. But neither do Serbs or Croats from Serbia and Croatia, respectively. B&H is basically a semi-protectorate of an International community. The West is trying to promote Bosnia as a civil state and is trying to erase ethnic connotations in Bosnia when it comes to elections. That suits Bosniaks because they are a relative majority.

  5. #865
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Melbourne
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Gender
    Posts
    4,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,350
    Given: 9,388

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    moreover:
    Ukrainian President announces general mobilization
    https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2...ussian-assault

  6. #866
    Veteran Member Dušan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    6,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,840
    Given: 7,981

    3 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    The West is trying to promote Bosnia as a civil state and is trying to erase ethnic connotations in Bosnia when it comes to elections. That suits Bosniaks because they are a relative majority.
    The West is promoting Muslim caliphate in Bosnia with Serbs and Croats as second class citizens.

    Keep promoting, dont surprise you will have mr. Vladimir in west Balkans soon.
    🔴
    🔵

  7. #867
    Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Insuperable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Trolling
    Gender
    Posts
    17,204
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,731
    Given: 13,277

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    The West is promoting Muslim caliphate in Bosnia with Serbs and Croats as second class citizens.

    Keep promoting, dont surprise you will have mr. Vladimir in west Balkans soon.
    I only wonder do they leave barrels filled will gunpowder waiting to ignite itself on purpose or do they do it unintentionally.

  8. #868
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    frankhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Atlantic islander
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Gender
    Posts
    10,443
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,490
    Given: 8,912

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    You really have no idea what you are talking about here. But neither do Serbs or Croats from Serbia and Croatia, respectively. B&H is basically a semi-protectorate of an International community. The West is trying to promote Bosnia as a civil state and is trying to erase ethnic connotations in Bosnia when it comes to elections. That suits Bosniaks because they are a relative majority.
    I'm well aware of their status and the negative reporting in the MSM of local Serbian moves. I'm also not against their independence or joining with Serbia proper. As I said, shooting shit up because of the current situation just reinforces the negative views held by the international community.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

  9. #869
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 07:31 PM
    Location
    Melbourne
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Gender
    Posts
    4,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,350
    Given: 9,388

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    The West is promoting Muslim caliphate in Bosnia with Serbs and Croats as second class citizens.

    Keep promoting, dont surprise you will have mr. Vladimir in west Balkans soon.
    he will built you new GRAND MOSQUE like in Moscow




  10. #870
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    frankhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Atlantic islander
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Gender
    Posts
    10,443
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,490
    Given: 8,912

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arūnas View Post
    he will built you new GRAND MOSQUE like in Moscow

    [VIDEO=[/VIDEO]
    Then convert it into a cathedral and fuck them very much
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Page 87 of 849 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-28-2022, 01:36 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2022, 06:35 PM
  3. Five Afghans tried to cross border of Armenia
    By Arsen_ in forum News Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2022, 06:27 PM
  4. 1,000s of immigrants try to cross the border at once
    By Crusader in forum News Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-22-2017, 06:10 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2016, 09:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •