Page 360 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 2603103503563573583593603613623633643704104608601360 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 15612

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,656
    Given: 9,024

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    'We MEANT to lose thousands of men in various pointless attacks in Kiev, Chernihiv, Kharkiv and elsewhere! No, the same effect could not have been achieved by simply keeping men on the border poised to strike, thus fixing Ukrainian soldiers in exactly the same way! We MEANT to lose all those sieges and battles! Ahahah, what a deviously cunning plan! What do you mean 'why did we successfully seize Kherson then?' Well I wouldn't expect a primitive liberal to understand...the plan was always to lose all the men and tanks and planes in unsuccessful attacks in Kiev, thus distracting the Ukrainians whilst we seized the Donbas!

What? why are we leaving BEFORE we successfully conquered the Donbas? Uh. Uhhhh. Uh. Uh! Um. Uh? Uhhhh! Um.'

I didn't realise I was speaking to a graduate of the Dominican Republic's Escuela para Genios Militares.
    I don't buy into that bullshit, fucking +10,000 soldiers killed???. My fucking ass, give me a damn break, not even in Syria did the Russians lose that many soldiers... I would say (conservatively speaking) no more then then 2,000 soldiers killed, and that's an incredibly minuscule amount of soldiers killed considering the millions Russia has at its disposal. I truly believe Kiev, Chernihiv, Kharkiv were mainly a distraction, and you CAN'T FUCKING get OVER THOSE FACTS . And for fucks sake stop referring to DR, I wasn't even raised in that country, all of my education has been received in America.

Now time to get off of this shitshow for a bit, and head to the gym. I need it.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    I don't buy into that bullshit, fucking +10,000 soldiers killed???. My fucking ass, give me a damn break, not even in Syria did the Russians lose that many soldiers... I would say (conservatively speaking) no more then then 2,000 soldiers killed, and that's an incredibly minuscule amount of soldiers killed considering the millions Russia has at its disposal. I truly believe Kiev, Chernihiv, Kharkiv were mainly a distraction, and you CAN'T FUCKING get OVER THOSE FACTS . And for fucks sake stop referring to DR, I wasn't even raised in that country, all of my education has been in America.

Now time to get off of this shitshow for a bit, and head to the gym. I need it.
    Even if only 2,000 soldiers have died that's still around 6,000 casualties, unless you think no one has been wounded or captured.

Russia has one million soldiers, not 'millions,' and 6,000 casualties is like if America suffered 12,000 casualties. In a month. People would be angry.

But like I say it is very clear that Russia has suffered many more than that.

Now tell me again how Russia only attempted to attack Kiev in order to distract troops from their assault on Donbas and then left Kiev before conquering the Donbas. I was very amused by that.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

At first I was like

LPR SEPARATISTS AND RUSSIAN SOLDIERS MEET IN NOVODAR SETTLEMENT - IN ROUTE TO KIEV
    Soldiers in the outskirts of Kiev NOT In direct control of Ukrainian government.
    CHECHEN CONVOY ON THEIR WAY TO KIEV

CONVOY CHECHENO CAMINO A KIEV
    KHERSON HAS FALLEN
    Have you guys taken this beach head yet?

If a russian general is reading this, IT IS A MUST! it would allow for an easier encirclement of Odesa + it will create a much direct, effective and closer land bridge into Transnistria and the rest of southern Ukraine for that matter. [/SIZE]
    Kiev's largest telecommunication/ tv antenna hit by russian missile

Large Russian convoy still on the move in Ukraine
    But then I was like

Awh can't you fools see it?!... Kiev, and those northern/ north eastern Ukrainian encirclements are just a fucking distraction from the start, a distraction so Russia can focus on southern Ukraine/ Donbass region.
    In other words keeping the Ukrainian army stretched thin. It's just SAD and pathetic how many of the sheep buying into the western media narrative CAN'T seem to spot this brilliant military strategy .
    I truly believe Kiev, Chernihiv, Kharkiv were mainly a distraction, and you CAN'T FUCKING get OVER THOSE FACTS .
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-04-2023 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 957
    Given: 1,498

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Piotraschke View Post
    Just imagine:

Jewish Nazis is the most Ubermensch category of humans possible.

I'm sure Nazi Israel would conquer the world - Jews are not losers.

Nazi Germany failed because it was ran by Germans instead of Jews.
    I think Germany should have been punished after WWII by having all of its Jews deported. In less than a decade they would start whining because all the bankers, financial advisors, actors, directors, producers, theoretical physicists, standup comedians and DnD players would be gone leaving the country as nothing more than an economically failed third rate power.

When the Germans would inevitably ask for their return, we'd tell them Uh-uh, you didn't deserve them. You were an asshole and a jerk to them and now will have to learn to live without them (and good luck with that!)

I think this punishment would have been much better because it would have been soooo ironic. Instead we decided to divide the country and instill an absurd amount of hatred inside the people so that they would spend the next 100 years of their existence committing ethno-masochistic suicide, which was a good idea btw, but not as good as mine to be honest.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,410
    Given: 12,606

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Azov Battalion: offers work and good pay to European former special forces but they must be Nazis because the founder has a hard-on for Nazis.
    They don't receive good pay. If you want safer work and far better pay you'd sign up with a PMC in the West. You're literally earning peanuts if you join the Azov Brigade. If you join then it's more about ideology than money.

For Russian standards, Wagner Group pays very well. If you're a former Russian SF you're not going to sign up to a PMC from the West.

Fighting Russia in Ukraine sadly appeals to racist, far-right extremists

But among the well-meaning citizens lining up to fight for Ukraine are some global volunteers with links to white supremacist and far-right extremism. In recent years, global neo-Nazi and white supremacist extremist foreign fighters have sought training and combat experience by joining ultranationalist defense militias in Ukraine.
    https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-...mists-n1290901
    It's quite surprising that some in the mainstream media don't downplay the Neo-Nazi influence as others do. My suspicion is 'Oh, my God Nazis!' is more of an issue for some news outlets.

Wagner: members are ideologically driven but can't be Nazis because... idk, they get paid? Why can't they be Nazis? Even in the UK we broke up a Nazi cell in an actual regiment 3 years ago. 2 years ago 1 of Germany's 4 special forces companies was entirely disbanded because they were all/nearly all Nazis. Wagner can't have a heavily Nazi-focused membership? Why can't they? They're reported to have one. So is Azov.
    One is ideologically driven (Azov Battalion), while the other is basically Russia's plausible deniability card across the globe. In other words, one outright promotes neo-Nazi ideology, while the other exists for Russia's interests. So while I'm sure there are neo-Nazis in the Wagner Group (military life tends to attract particular personality types) they're not there to promote an ideology. They don't go around attacking Roma because of their ideology as members of the Azov Brigade have been known to do. They go around attacking whoever they're paid to attack.

btw, let me use your 'but Zelensky is a Jew' argument but with a twist. They're Russians! How could Russians be Neo-Nazis! Nazis murdered millions of Russian civilians! Hitler thought Slavs were inferior people!

Obviously, the above is a foolish argument that I chose not to use but I had to bring it up to make a point: people are complicated.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Permafrost View Post
    I think Germany should have been punished after WWII by having all of its Jews deported. In less than a decade they would start whining because all the bankers, financial advisors, actors, directors, producers, theoretical physicists, standup comedians and DnD players would be gone leaving the country as nothing more than an economically failed third rate power.

When the Germans would inevitably ask for their return, we'd tell them Uh-uh, you didn't deserve them. You were an asshole and a jerk to them and now will have to learn to live without them (and good luck with that!)

I think this punishment would have been much better because it would have been soooo ironic. Instead we decided to divide the country and instill an absurd amount of hatred inside the people so that they would spend the next 100 years of their existence committing ethno-masochistic suicide, which was a good idea btw, but not as good as mine to be honest.
    Palestinians are certainly happy to have them.

The only people being punished for Nazi crimes are the Palestinians, oddly enough.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,922
    Given: 18,998

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Palestinians are certainly happy to have them. The only people being punished for Nazi crimes are the Palestinians, oddly enough.
    Most of Palestinians are terrorists and Islam is an inherently violent religion of hate, objectively inferior to Christianity.

Christian Palestinians are not even anti-Jewish, they live in harmony with Jews - only Muslim Palestinians can't do this.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    They don't receive good pay. If you want safer work and far better pay you'd sign up with a PMC in the West. You're literally earning peanuts if you join the Azov Brigade. If you join then it's more about ideology than money.

For Russian standards, Wagner Group pays very well. If you're a former Russian SF you're not going to sign up to a PMC from the West.

It's quite surprising that some in the mainstream media don't downplay the Neo-Nazi influence as others do. My suspicion is 'Oh, my God Nazis!' is more of an issue for some news outlets.

One is ideologically driven (Azov Battalion), while the other is basically Russia's plausible deniability card across the globe. In other words, one outright promotes neo-Nazi ideology, while the other exists for Russia's interests. So while I'm sure there are neo-Nazis in the Wagner Group (military life tends to attract particular personality types) they're not there to promote an ideology. They don't go around attacking Roma because of their ideology as members of the Azov Brigade have been known to do. They go around attacking whoever they're paid to attack.

btw, let me use your 'but Zelensky is a Jew' argument but with a twist. They're Russians! How could Russians be Neo-Nazis! Russians murdered millions of Russian civilians! Hitler thought Slavs were inferior people!

Obviously, the above is a foolish argument that I chose not to use but I had to bring it up to make a point: people are complicated.
    This is silly. Yes, Wagner are Russia's expendable-deniable card but Ukraine doesn't use Azov because they just love that Nazi aesthete. They overlook the Nazi aesthetic (and try to suppress it) whilst employing them as one of many legitimised militias both to strengthen their hand and to undermine regional actors (would be called warlords in other countries). This has worked extremely well in the past 8 years. Azov is just the most famous example.

It would be ideal if Wagner were not Nazis, and it would be ideal if Azov were not Nazis, but both groups have very strong Nazi links which are overlooked by both governments because they're very useful. 'Oh but they could just get another regiment!' 2,500 experienced men don't just grow on trees and in Russia's case Wagner is the entity that actually worked out of a cast of almost a dozen they tried out in the Donbas in 2014. They can't just disband and pick again (or rebrand, which would be more pointless) in the hope they get a unit that's just as good but also not full of Nazis. These are analogous units (except that Ukraine isn't pretending Azov isn't on their payroll, of course).

Wagner pays well enough for frontline but support staff and security guards/trainers aren't paid the highest ever, exactly. You have to actually be risking your life to get them rubles and the guys that found the core cadre were Nazis and anyone who joins has to at least be OK with that. Accept it or don't, them's the breaks. To repeat our silly example, I, a Jew, would not join any entity run by a bloke with a swastika tattoo except to sabotage it. Geddit? If you really hate Nazis you wouldn't serve under Utkin or his lieutenants.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,922
    Given: 18,998

0 Not allowed!

Christians have been ethnically cleansed from nearly all countries of the Middle East and North Africa. Some very recently.

And this guy Colonel Frank - a traitor to white Christian people - empathizes with Palestinian terrorists. What a disgrace.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Piotraschke View Post
    Most of Palestinians are terrorists and Islam is an inherently violent religion of hate, objectively inferior to Christianity.
    Have you never read the Torah? It's violent as fuck also. Most people of all religions pick the parts they like and ignore the parts they don't. If they didn't, we'd all be in a constant state of conflict.

Of course, it's important to punish the Germans by sending a people to a foreign land (many of them by force) to bolster Jewish numbers on land they have no continuity and displace people who have continuity. That'll teach those pesky Germans...

Christian Palestinians are not even anti-Jewish, they live in harmony with Jews - only Muslim Palestinians can't do this.
    Christian Palestinians were the core of the resistance movement against Zionism.

Page 360 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 2603103503563573583593603613623633643704104608601360 ... LastLast

Thread Information