Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

4 Not allowed!

You know we live in a sad world when the Western media promotes white collar criminality and genocidal atrocities as the societal ideal. Western aggression and greed has no place in the modern, civilized world. Fabricating propaganda and starting false wars purely for corporate greed. The production of and supply of highly destructive technology to fuel heavily corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs at the expense of thousands of innocent lives. No one wins in any kind of war; it merely satiates the elites' greed and their criminalistic mindsets to bring the world to the brink of ruin.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

0 Not allowed!

Demographics, demographics.

An analysis of Russia's decision to launch an invasion of Ukraine. Many commentators point to Russia's desire to restore the lost glory of the Soviet Union or the Russian Empire, and supporters of Russia sometimes say that it was a reaction to NATO expansionism. This channel is taking a different approach, and argues that much of the decision is rooted in Russia's demographic crisis. Rapid population decline could theoretically be ameliorated by annexing Ukraine and absorbing its population.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

0 Not allowed!

Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

0 Not allowed!

Kiev's 39th and 67th TikTok battalions are struggling to hold back the Russian advance. The 2nd CNN brigade, the 109th Facebook and 44th MSN- BS groups together with the New York Times (AKA the Woke Times), WSJ , Gayyy-Berg, Guardian, and Wash-off post special units have seen massive desertions. The BBC(ocks), Cbc(ocks), Dw, Lcr and Tv5 Storm troops units are all taking heavy losses and have lost significant credibility as fighting units. Only the AlJazeera armed platoons seem to be holding their own as the battle rages. .. The SUN and neo-cunts @ FAux News keep gagging on their own zinc..... This could well turn out to be the equivalent of the battle of Kursk, leaving MSM bloodied and no longer a viable fighting force.........Finally the pro Ukraine Keyboard forces on The Apricity are no where to be found, probably hiding on their Zelensky E-bunker.. some might have gotten bored of the war and gave up on their worship of Gay-lensky and the Azov battalion and joined Only Fans.. .. The confused Croat, is also no where to be found...

Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,238
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    Demographics, demographics.

LOL. It's about the land much more than people (considering this nonsense about demography), we're gonna get relatively old Ukrainian populace with the territories which will not bring us profit, but will become a burden on our pension funds. Ukrainian populace rapidly declined and became older for decades before the war. But these lands in the strategic, resource and agricultural sense, in addition to being sacred Russian lands as they are, also compensate for any spendings thousands of times. Considering that there will be much less people after the war, we should recolonize it. Already lots of Russian citizens who were born on liberated territories are coming back home, when the war is still going, after it's finished lots of people gotta go there, both those born there and ones who want to move to the South from Russian areas with harsh climate.

I'm not smarter than our govt, but I'd settle the war veterans there massively, through giving areas of land and interest-free loans.

Russian construction companies go step by step behind the army, literally starting mass construction in liberated area, it's the finest hour for them.

Again, my comments apply only to liberated lands of SE. Central Ukraine should not become Russia. Ideally it should be a separate neutral state without access to sea and limited army, its populace should not become Russian citizens and get any Russian money, foreign investments, like Turkish or Chinese ones may come for example. It will become a normal Ukrainian ethnic state, I'd support populace exchanges with it when everyone who does not agree with SE becoming Russia may leave there just like Russians and pro-Russians of this central Ukrainian state may go to SE or before 24.2 Russia.

Last edited by Victor; 08-20-2023 at 07:12 PM.

Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 12:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Romanian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    LOL. It's about the land much more than people (considering this nonsense about demography), we're gonna get relatively old Ukrainian populace with the territories which will not bring us profit, but will become a burden on our pension funds. Ukrainian populace rapidly declined and became older for decades before the war. But these lands in the strategic, resource and agricultural sense, in addition to being sacred Russian lands as they are, also compensate for any spendings thousands of times. Considering that there will be much less people after the war, we should recolonize it. Already lots of Russian citizens who were born on liberated territories are coming back home, when the war is still going, after it's finished lots of people gotta go there, both those born there and ones who want to move to the South from Russian areas with harsh climate.

I'm not smarter than our govt, but I'd settle the war veterans there massively, through giving areas of land and interest-free loans.

Russian construction companies go step by step behind the army, literally starting mass construction in liberated area, it's the finest hour for them.

Again, my comments apply only to liberated lands of SE. Central Ukraine should not become Russia. Ideally it should be a separate neutral state without access to sea and limited army, its populace should not become Russian citizens and get any Russian money, foreign investments, like Turkish or Chinese ones may come for example. It will become a normal Ukrainian ethnic state, I'd support populace changes with it when everyone who does not agree with SE becoming Russia may leave there just like Russians and pro-Russians of this central Ukrainian state may go to SE or before 24.2 Russia.

How does Russia expect to get the remaining areas of SE Ukraine? I haven't heard much talk about how this war is expected to progress after the Ukrainian counteroffensive stops.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vega7 View Post
    How does Russia expect to get the remaining areas of SE Ukraine? I haven't heard much talk about how this war is expected to progress after the Ukrainian counteroffensive stops.
    Atm I dunno how the Nikolaev and Odessa regions can be objectively taken considering they're separated by Dnepr and Black Sea, and it's more likely to take the whole left bank Dnepr Ukraine (which may be good strategically but i don't want it to be Russia), but I want to believe as I'm tied with Odessa region and Nikolaev city. It will be pity if they're gonna be left for the remains of Ukraine which will go under nato after war 100%

Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 12:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Romanian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Atm I dunno how the Nikolaev and Odessa regions can be objectively taken considering they're separated by Dnepr and Black Sea, and it's more likely to take the whole left bank Dnepr Ukraine (which may be good strategically but i don't want it to be Russia), but I want to believe as I'm tied with Odessa region and Nikolaev city. It will be pity if they're gonna be left for the remains of Ukraine which will go under nato after war 100%
    Well even the remaining parts of the Oblasts they have occupied. Or even Kharkiv for example. I haven't heard much speculation about this. Right now it's obvious that the Ukrainian counteroffensive is failing. I'm just genuinely curious what is expected to happen with the war from here.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well even the remaining parts of the Oblasts they have occupied. Or even Kharkiv for example. I haven't heard much speculation about this. Right now it's obvious that the Ukrainian counteroffensive is failing. I'm just genuinely curious what is expected to happen with the war from here.
    Eliminating enemy army what is happening with Ukrainian army now is much more important than temporary taking of enemy territory. I think until next summer we will generally know the future. It's not clever to freeze the conflict atm.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

What kind of counteroffensive? Where? Is pig self-murder a counteroffensive? Everything is going according to plan. Losses in the Russian army are minimal. And Putin does not want a demographic catastrophe, so he is very careful. Zelensky throws his last forces into battle, there are almost no Ukrainians left. What will happen then? Most likely, russian will completely liberate the territory of Ukraine. Europe has a chance to come to an agreement and keep part of Ukraine for itself.
    Усе буде добре!

Page 1349 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 349849124912991339134513461347134813491350135113521353135913991449 ... LastLast

Thread Information