Page 1540 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 54010401440149015301536153715381539154015411542154315441550 ... LastLast
Results 15,391 to 15,400 of 15693

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,430
    Given: 2,719

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    I am going to copy one of the favorite arguments that is usually common in pro-Russian rhetoric, but changing the name of the countries:"Iran should stop helping Russia since it is helping to prolong the war and cause even more deaths"

They are selling the Sahed drones at three times the price they originally had, I don't even want to imagine the price at which they are selling these.

The Iranians are some great merchants.
    Rumor has it that Iran is receiving dozens of Advanced Su-35S fighters in exchange for UCAVS, Missiles. It's probably a barter deal.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    According to this news report, Ksenia Karelina, a dual American / Russian citizen who has resided in L.A., has arrested by the FSB. She was arrested on charges of "committing state treason", and the reporter also says that the charges are based upon the fact that "she sent about $50 to a New York-based nonprofit that sends assistance to Ukraine".
    IQ 60. To be on the territory of a country in a state of conflict and to help the enemy side.
    If I come to the US and will donate to Palestine, Iraq and Boko Haram, how quickly will I be eliminated by the "democratic" CIA?
    She is now a great asset for a prisoner exchange, having American citizenship.
    Dual citizenship is a vicious practice, I hope it will be abolished in Russia.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Today @ 08:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

According to this news report, Ksenia Karelina, a dual American / Russian citizen who has resided in L.A., has arrested by the FSB. She was arrested on charges of "committing state treason", and the reporter also says that the charges are based upon the fact that "she sent about $50 to a New York-based nonprofit that sends assistance to Ukraine".
    Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    IQ 60. To be on the territory of a country in a state of conflict and to help the enemy side.
    If I come to the US and will donate to Palestine, Iraq and Boko Haram, how quickly will I be eliminated by the "democratic" CIA?
    She is now a great asset for a prisoner exchange, having American citizenship.
    Dual citizenship is a vicious practice, I hope it will be abolished in Russia.
    • Ms. Karelina did not assist the Ukrainian armed forces, she donated about $50 to a charity that helps Ukrainian civilians.
    • She "committed" her "evil deed" entirely on American soil, which is completely outside of the proper legal jurisdiction of Russia.

Believe it or not, posts like this help me to make my point.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Это тот самый случай, когда говорят "горбатого могила исправит"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    They died for nothing. Honestly i would like this war never happened and they are still alive. On the videos from the streets of bigger Ukrainian cities today is hardly to see younger and middle age men. They escaped from Ukraine, or already died, or they are currently on the front, or they are wounded and became disabled.
    Last edited by Varda; 02-22-2024 at 11:01 PM.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

• Ms. Karelina did not assist the Ukrainian armed forces, she donated about $50 to a charity that helps Ukrainian civilians.
    • She "committed" her "evil deed" entirely on American soil, which is completely outside of the proper legal jurisdiction of Russia.

She was detained on January 27, she was not kept anywhere, but she was arrested under a particularly serious crime. Here is an excerpt from their accusation:
    “Since February 2022, Ksenia Karelina has proactively collected funds in the interests of one of the organizations, which were subsequently used to purchase by the armed forces.. tactical medicine items, equipment, weapons and ammunition. In addition, in the United States, this citizen has repeatedly taken part in public actions in support of the Kyiv regime.”
    And after this you are going to Yekaterinburg? This Ksenia is apparently a very smart and prudent woman. Very! Why couldn't she sit in Los Angeles with such views?
    And there’s no need to shout that you can’t punish a girl for 5,000 rubles! It is possible - at least according to Russian legislation. According to Article 275 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation there is no insignificant amount!
    The oppositionists have forgotten one of the principles of democratic centralism - the minority submits to the majority. And since they are 2%, no one will bother with them much.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    She was detained on January 27, she was not kept anywhere, but she was arrested under a particularly serious crime. Here is an excerpt from their accusation:

And after this you are going to Yekaterinburg? This Ksenia is apparently a very smart and prudent woman. Very! Why couldn't she sit in Los Angeles with such views?
    And there’s no need to shout that you can’t punish a girl for 5,000 rubles! It is possible - at least according to Russian legislation. According to Article 275 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation there is no insignificant amount!
    The oppositionists have forgotten one of the principles of democratic centralism - the minority submits to the majority. And since they are 2%, no one will bother with them much.
    Same people who moan about her and similar ones would tell you that Gonzalo Lira deserved being detained and killed in prison "ehehe he was against Ukraine, why he was in Ukraine?"
    Last edited by Victor; 02-23-2024 at 06:19 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Same people who moan about her and similar ones would tell you that Gonzalo Lira deserved being detained and killed in prison "ehehe he was against Ukraine, why living in Ukraine?"
    Probably she will be treated decently until she can be exchanged, like Brittney Griner, unlike Gonzalo Lira.

(except that Brittney's exchange was fast-tracked by Biden, because she was a black female LGBT SJW)
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 02-23-2024 at 06:05 PM.

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,005
    Given: 10,579

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Probably she will be treated decently until she can be exchanged, like Brittney Griner, unlike Gonzalo Lira.

(except that Brittney's exchange was fast-tracked by Biden, because she was a black female LGBT SJW)
    just look at that cute, little blonde prison officer
    damn she looks cute

Page 1540 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 54010401440149015301536153715381539154015411542154315441550 ... LastLast

Thread Information