H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    I love trolls, including you. In general, I treat you Finns and you personally well, since we have common ancestors - reindeer herders, who are not liked in white Europe. I'm a good troll, so I see my own kind. You're one of them, but not Lily. She's not a troll. She is sincere and wonderful. Because trolling on political topics is meanness. I never do this, although I can make a good and insulting joke about any nationality, including my own.
    Haha, no need to be so modest. Russian troll factories are world-famous.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Haha, no need to be so modest. Russian troll factories are world-famous.
    Much less than in Europe. There are many YouTube channels in Ukraine (pre-war) that call us moksha, pigs, orcs, scum. Russian russians are talked to and ridiculed in the chatroulette, cultivating the anger of Russians and thereby provoking a war. Neither Russia nor Ukraine needs this war. There are completely different people behind this.
    Do you see that there is a human soul in his eyes? I'm not. Such "reptilians" initiated the conflict:

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Much less than in Europe. There are many YouTube channels in Ukraine (pre-war) that call us moksha, pigs, orcs, scum. Russian russians are talked to and ridiculed in the chatroulette, cultivating the anger of Russians and thereby provoking a war. Neither Russia nor Ukraine needs this war. There are completely different people behind this.
    Do you see that there is a human soul in his eyes? I'm not. Such "reptilians" initiated the conflict:
    Europeans talked about Russian troll factories already 10 years ago, much before the war. It is not a question about chatroulette, but professional work. Unfortunately people have not same experience as we, you and me, have to detect it. It is sad to see how even in all other ways experienced people, like politicians, fall into these traps. I see it every day in Finland. Everyone sees cases like Lily, but there are much more sophisticated ways.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Europeans talked about Russian troll factories already 10 years ago, much before the war. It is not a question about chatroulette, but professional work. Unfortunately people have not same experience as we, you and me, have to detect it. It is sad to see how even in all other ways experienced people, like politicians, fall into these traps. I see it every day in Finland. Everyone sees cases like Lily, but there are mich more sophisticated ways.
    Lily is a white European. I don't think she earns money by being pro-Russian. This is her democratic position as an intelligent person. By the way, there are many of them from Europe. Even the Finnish Swede didn't say a word about this conflict. Other Europeans, of German and English origin, compete here with Russophobic Turks, Brazilians and reindeer herders.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

0 Not allowed!

The summer battle continues where the enemy is now not trying to break through but push through our frontline and “starve it out”. The enemy continues applying main efforts in the Zaporizhzhia frontline, and the second area where he is transferring reserves, including those previously unused, is Bakhmut. The enemy is trying to achieve a result wherever possible, without abandoning the plans to break the Zaporizhzhia front. After failures of attacks using concentrated columns, since columns like that ended up vulnerable to our artillery and aviation, the enemy moved to the tactic of a complete mixing with the ground of our units facing him. The enemy has a lot of shells, he’s not counting high-precision missiles. Due to this, the enemy is trying to destroy, and completely knock out the units facing him in battle. The enemy is trying to avoid mass attacks as he made sure that breakthrough doesn’t depend on the number of vehicles, whether 4 or 40, thrown into battle, only the number of burned vehicles does. Thus, offensive actions are led by fairly small assault groups with the support of several armoured vehicles, and all weapon systems used to destroy them are located by all types of enemy reconnaissances and then struck with artillery and high-precision missiles.

The enemy has the ability to withdraw weathered formations for rest and bring up fresh ones to continue the battle. But we have the same units fighting on the front - yes, they fight in defence, but the commanders who are continuously taking part in combat don’t feel much better from this. It is a similar situation that led to the dismissal of the commander of the 58th Army, General Popov, who put forward an issue that existing personnel and equipment are not enough to carry out the rotation and give the troops at least some semblance of rest. And there are no reserves to bring them to a fully capable state.

I will not be revealing a military secret - the enemy knows the situation very well, unfortunately. But even in the secondary directions, the staffing of our forces again does not exceed 70%. In areas of the most fierce battles, it is significantly less. Of course, it does not compare to the situation at the end of last summer/early autumn, when 20% staffing of units was considered normal, but our forces are taking losses continuously, while the stream of reinforcements and reservists from the rear has died down. This means that if urgent measures are not taken, the enemy, unfortunately, has a chance to gnaw through our defence in Zaporizhzhia. And it will be then very difficult to stop him, and no Surovikin’s line which is still in a pretty deep rear will stop the enemy if it’s not taken by trained, properly equipped, and experienced troops. If these troops die in the field, there will be no one to stop the enemy. This is the main question now: will the enemy be able to gnaw through our defence in 2-3 weeks, exchanging his soldiers for ours, or not, and will exhaust himself earlier.

We’re observing. Unfortuantely, we as the Angry Patriots’ Club are unable to do anything in this situation. Moreover, I understand the emotions of our Head of General Staff, the commander of the operation Gerasimov, when “some” army commander makes demands about the rotation of units. Gerasimov does not have prepared and equipped reserves. Simply does not. All he has is already on the frontline, at the very least in tactical reserves. Transferring from other areas means weakening them. But transferring poorly trained mobilised units who are, let’s say, covering the “old regions” of Russia, is not a solution. These units have no experience, no vehicles, no good commanders, they will be simply smashed by the enemy and no one will be able to do anything about it.

Girkin:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1680134950907965441

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Lily is a white European. I don't think she earns money by being pro-Russian. This is her democratic position as an intelligent person. By the way, there are many of them from Europe. Even the Finnish Swede didn't say a word about this conflict. Other Europeans, of German and English origin, compete here with Russophobic Turks, Brazilians and reindeer herders.
    I meant the diction. I am not interested in her message.

Are you now saying that Finland-Swede is less Russophobic than me? Maybe she has room to improve . It isn't Russophobic if one judges the war itself. One is not Russophobic if says that Putin can make mistakes.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I meant the diction. I am not interested in her message.

Are you now saying that Finland-Swede is less Russophobic than me? Maybe she has room to improve . It isn't Russophobic if one judges the war itself. One is not Russophobic if says that Putin can make mistakes.
    Her Russophobia is childish. But she has a kind soul, you can feel it. And she's impulsive like me, but stubborn like you.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

They are not pro-Russians as you think and they know very little about Russia (Nerverland is better than the West, but I don't want to live there). Unhappy, supposedly intelligent and counter-culture fit best.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,997
    Given: 12,783

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    They are not pro-Russians as you think and they know very little about Russia (Nerverland is better than the West, but I don't want to live there). Unhappy, supposedly intelligent and counter-culture fit best.
    Quick question: why should the West care about Ukraine? What national interests does the US, UK, etc. have in supporting a war with tax dollars (as our infrastructure crumbles), which either gets pocketed by corrupt Ukrainian oligarch or goes to buy from dearh merchants. And potentially leading to a world war?

What national interests are at stake for my country?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    Are you a Brazilian who knows Russia and our history well? Hardly. Why then authoritatively rise in front of the white European pro-Russian people? They have gone through a huge history with us and know much better than you.

Page 1211 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 211711111111611201120712081209121012111212121312141215122112611311 ... LastLast

Thread Information